AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-10-28, 01:52   Link #47601
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

One of these units most likely have its own dedicated team of specific engineers working on them. There is no way that one engineer will/can work on multiple Personal units. On the production models at companies, yes, they can do that, but most definitely NOT multiple Personal units... Unless it's at the school and such information is TOP SECRET, to be sure. Getting an engineer to rat out the specs of a classified system such as the IS is a major breach in confidentiality AND security since these are also the best that a particular country has to offer at the time.

It's like a NASCAR mechanic working in two different pit crews ... One can see the faults that lie in that set-up, right?
Old 2013-10-28, 01:54   Link #47602
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Well, if it's an IS Strike Force, it's possible.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-28, 02:06   Link #47603
HasuMasu
*Artist

Smells like <<CAD Maintenance>>.
Old 2013-10-28, 04:22   Link #47604
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Well staplesdex regularly frequent my quest there in spacebattles, in the quest the gender imbalance is nothing but niche, especially with the younger generations. Basically a stronger form of "I have boobs you must obey" instead of "Men are slaves"

In there, there are two important male engineers, though 2 of 3 OC chief engineers are female. So male engineers are more exception than the rule, but far from [near extinct] level of rare.
Old 2013-10-28, 04:51   Link #47605
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Well, could be worse! Also, that also explain why did the girls are so possessive.

Anyway, you mention there are three large cooporation in Quest, right? Kamaguchi, Iguchi and?
Old 2013-10-28, 04:55   Link #47606
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Kuromachi, Iguchi, and Kirishima

Only Kuromachi is canon, though.
Old 2013-10-28, 05:07   Link #47607
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

And Kirishima? What role will it have?

Also, which kind of weapon would be suited for ShenLong? I think it need something more than this.
Old 2013-10-28, 05:09   Link #47608
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

They don't, that corporation is useful in Uchigane Route.

And I don't think Shenlong NEED more weapon if you use novel load out instead of anime
Old 2013-10-28, 05:14   Link #47609
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Well, I need something for her to combine with Cecilia.

Imagine Mysterious Lady made by Sukhoi...
Old 2013-10-28, 05:24   Link #47610
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Imagine Mysterious Lady made by Sukhoi...
Dear lord the irony
Old 2013-10-28, 05:34   Link #47611
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

That or Gospel is F-35.

Just imagine, the sound of human flesh sizzling on a beam saber... Man got incederated by Impact Cannon, while woman and children got bullets tore through them like paper...
Old 2013-10-28, 05:37   Link #47612
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Miner, focus, boy, focus.
Old 2013-10-28, 05:53   Link #47613
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Sorry! Sugar rush!

"Chifuyu-nee, why did you do this?"

"THE CHIFUYU THAT YOU KNOW DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE. THIS BODY IS SIMPLY A VESSEL FOR ME."

"You... You Monster! Why did you do this?"

"..."

"Then... Forgive me, Chifuyu-nee... TRANS-ARM!"
Old 2013-10-28, 06:05   Link #47614
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Oh god, <Ren>, don't do anything stupid!!! (What am I saying. Even without planning it, having <Ren> meet Autumn is not going to end up with a peaceful nonviolent solution! EVER!!!)
Quote:
"Seriously?" Autumn had to chuckle. This little child, this girl was threatening her.

Without an IS or even any weapons.

The silence that was her response. It enraged her.

"You infuriate me, brat."

"And I can only laugh at you." <Ren> smiled her snakelike, wicked smile as she traced the
brim of her cap in mockery. "Amateur."

The impact of a giant spider's leg hammered into the wall inches from <Ren>'s face, but she
did not flinch. Concrete dust and crumbling stone trickled to the ground, a sound overtaken
only by Autumn's angered breathing.

"You arrogant little brat."

"If 'brat' is the worst thing you can call me, you need a better vocabulary." Unshaken, <Ren>
meets Autumn's eyes. "Do you know what happens when a snake meets a spider?"

A crazed grin marred Autumn's features. "Some spiders eat snakes, you know."

"Hah." <Ren>'s frightening smile matched her opponent's. "This ought to be fun, then."
*sigh* @Box, how well do you know first aid?
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-28, 06:09   Link #47615
HasuMasu
*Artist

If I'm the Medic then everyone's dead.
Old 2013-10-28, 06:30   Link #47616
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Apologies, but the more I look up on Representatives the more I felt the need to vent something off my head through my OCs so...

Quote:
“You're doubting us...?” Mikoto looks to Inami, whom recoils at her tone.

“W-Well no... I didn't mean to imply anything. Just that I've heard how the other Personal IS users have been deployed as Academy's front-line defense...” He looks about then back to her. “You know... Like the Gospel incident and the Phantom Task attack?”

“Ah... them.” She rolls her eyes. “I don't really fancy them, frankly speaking.”

Sensing something off, he tries to find out more. “Did... something happen?”

“Yeah. A long time ago, that is.” Mikoto turns away. “Put three students in their place. Exceptional students, according to their instructors. Nothing personal, just class.”

“Three Personal users?” He asks with a raised brow. She nods.

“It was a collaborative training class.” She begins to recall the particular event. “At that moment, the school board was looking into the feasibility of a crisis security team. An Anti-IS defense measure... I was one of the pioneer members that went through the training with Dunois' [Raphael Revive].”

Inami remains silent, eager to listen.

“So there I was...” Mikoto takes a seat at a table and he does the same. “I was required to... display the capability of the [Raphael] so the instructors assigned the three Personal users from the two classes to be my opponent.”

Memories of the Personal IS pilots falling before her, one after another, flows through her mind. “It wasn't easy.” She smiles to him.

“...What is it?” He asks.

“It was also somewhat an ego boost, sorry to say. All three Personals are peaked 2nd Generation models while the Raphael was akin to a stock unit. A grunt.” She gets off her seat, looking out the window. “Nadia was one of the Personals I fought that day.”

“Nadia-san...? Aegis Three?” Inami did not see that fact coming.

“Yeah. Former Representative Cadet of Finland, Nadia Lance... Pilot of the close-combat IS, [Raikonnen].” The IS' features emerge mentally; gray-silver color scheme, twin retractable arm blades, six-chamber magnums, multiple boosters lined on the back and calves, and in-built retractable wheel skates.

“Nadia-san... was a former Cadet? I didn't know that...”

“We began to talk more after that. Even being in separate classes, we became close friends... It was then I found out more about Representatives and Personal IS. I didn't like it.” Mikoto frowns. “I didn't like the idea of competition, becoming mere playthings for gladiatorial entertainment.”

“I see--”

“Do you, really?” She cuts in his words with a stern stare. “They say with the IS, the so-called “gender power balance” is tipped into the female's favor...! As a status of power. And yet...!”

He could barely hear screams in his head, but they weren't his. Rather, it's him feeling the anger stemming from Mikoto as well as noticing her clenching fists. “Mikoto-san...”

“Yet... we're still playthings to people in the end! I hate that!” She snaps at him. “I wanted to be something else. Something of authority... that's where I took up the Aegis Programme.”

“What about Nadia-san?” Inami still keeps his cool despite her outburst.

“She... Had a change of mind. Things happened, she resigned from Representative position, it was like a living nightmare... being degraded, made fun of by her own nation.” Her voice becomes gentle again. Empathic. “She had nowhere else to go... so I vouched for her to be part of Aegis.”

He nods, acknowledging her story.

“I'm sorry. I didn't meant to yell... especially to you.” She shakes her head. “Just that... I want you to understand. Aegis Team is comprised of members whom are solely dedicated to guarding the Academy's interest. We're not competitive gladiators....”

She frowns to him again.

“...We're the royal guards.”
Old 2013-10-28, 06:38   Link #47617
DarkJak2050

Was this from my Feedback about Episode 4 of Season 2?
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-28, 06:43   Link #47618
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

The feedback was the last tiny push. All this while when I read through your views on the gender power balance, looking up at the portrayal of Representatives, then of course, Episode 4.

That one bit of comment of how things strayed off from the Novels just sparked the massive gas cloud I have in my head. Odd as it may sound that is.
Old 2013-10-28, 06:59   Link #47619
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Say, thinking about a rebelious Tatenashi. You know, Shirasaki Cooporation is a Zaibatsu, right? But what if she decided to adopt a much more efficentcy Western management, thus create a drift inside them.
Old 2013-10-28, 07:09   Link #47620
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Zaibatsu?

Unless you made some changes, this is by far not true.

They're both obscure and VERY Japanese, if Tate and Kanzashi is any indication.

*must resist sprouting Muvluv jokes*

P.S. try to remember character names, reader might not be so tolerant.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest