AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-10-23, 16:22   Link #361
Penois

Seems like this Thread is dead for the next time
Lets just wait until Hayashi uploaded V2 on Nanodesu and the Discussion will go on again
Penois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 21:11   Link #362
kazzuya13

Because there no current things to be discussed in here.
Old 2013-10-24, 21:39   Link #363
cloud04
Scanlator

ohhh kenshin has a trailer now
Old 2013-10-24, 22:02   Link #364
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Goodness gracious you scared the hell of me with that video lol.
Old 2013-10-24, 22:05   Link #365
cloud04
Scanlator

^lol how..although i do see this getting an anime..since it has a PV..manga..LN and its own link in MF
Old 2013-10-24, 22:17   Link #366
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
^lol how..although i do see this getting an anime..since it has a PV..manga..LN and its own link in MF
The first thing I saw was "trailer" and with the video I thought I missed some sort of announcement that a Kenshin anime was going to come out soon, which resulted in a panic attack. Upon closer inspection, it was just a promotional video for the LN.
Old 2013-10-24, 22:21   Link #367
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJP1600 View Post
The first thing I saw was "trailer" and with the video I thought I missed some sort of announcement that a Kenshin anime was going to come out soon, which resulted in a panic attack. Upon closer inspection, it was just a promotional video for the LN.
yea true..although having an promotional video for an LN has a chance of getting one..oh and seems sefi's VA is the singer too
Old 2013-10-28, 21:59   Link #368
rickiminato

any update about the novels
Old 2013-11-10, 06:27   Link #369
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Nope, nothing yet. Maybe Hayashi would suprise us and release 2 fully translated volume.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-12, 00:40   Link #370
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

I talked to Hayashi and he says he has been busy with school and real life stuff, plus his translating priority is Unbreakable Machine Doll. Thus, I will be taking over volume 2 with his permission and will probably start on it during Christmas/Winter break since I will be extremely busy as well. Some people seem to forget that translators do have lives and translations become the least of our concerns when real life issues arise (directed at some of the impatience I've seen). I'll try my best to do what I can during my break.
Old 2013-11-12, 08:21   Link #371
azziz

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJP1600 View Post
I talked to Hayashi and he says he has been busy with school and real life stuff, plus his translating priority is Unbreakable Machine Doll. Thus, I will be taking over volume 2 with his permission and will probably start on it during Christmas/Winter break since I will be extremely busy as well. Some people seem to forget that translators do have lives and translations become the least of our concerns when real life issues arise (directed at some of the impatience I've seen). I'll try my best to do what I can during my break.
thank you
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-12, 12:57   Link #372
GetInDaZone222

Where can we find translations of Unbreakable Machine Doll?? Im lovin' the anime atm & although Im avoiding reading all the manga, starting with the novel would be nice if translations are up somewhere. Thank you for the heads up(About you taking up this series' translations when you can)
GetInDaZone222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-12, 13:08   Link #373
Fenrisulfr
私たち”友達”だから

^ Hayashi is tling it on nanodesu, http://kikoushoujothetranslation.wordpress.com/, but he's taking a break so there won't be updates for awhile.
Fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-14, 06:47   Link #374
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Thank for the update. By any chance you have access to the UNsinglish version of the prologue?

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2013-11-14, 13:14   Link #375
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
Thank for the update. By any chance you have access to the UNsinglish version of the prologue?
I uploaded the normal versions that hayashi translated for the prologue and part of CH 1.
Old 2013-11-15, 09:00   Link #376
blackwhite67
Banned

Illustrations for volumes2 and 3 are out on baka-tsuki. By the looks of it, Kurou did end up adding Akari to his harem.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-15, 09:34   Link #377
setsuna86

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Illustrations for volumes2 and 3 are out on baka-tsuki. By the looks of it, Kurou did end up adding Akari to his harem.
I don't know how, but I knew it would end up like that.
setsuna86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-15, 09:55   Link #378
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Thank for uploading the translated prologue and I think I need to re-read vol 1 since I don't recall who Akari is.

Old 2013-11-15, 10:05   Link #379
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
Thank for uploading the translated prologue and I think I need to re-read vol 1 since I don't recall who Akari is.
Akari is the girl that Kurou keeps running into from the Sun Cult.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-16, 14:03   Link #380
senjiro
ecchi sage

Hello everyone,ln vol1 now read, i can say this,this MC i like a lot,seems equal to ise(hsdxd) in á sense of being honest with his desires(he like sefi,she is the only he harass),he is a OP, i still wait for th3 vol.2,

In a sense all of the LN main characters were a bunch of asexual guys(ise,kou apart), i read the past posts and regárdess the list of straight guys only ise and kou are a bit more bolds

Campione: godou have four wifes, yes, but only the females are actives(he kisses a lot only to gain power)

Seirei tsukai: kamito loves restia and maybe clare(he likes teasing all of innocents ojou-samas)

Is: ichika maybe be the strongest usseless mc of all(for me he loves houki,and shows a light interest for the rest)

I know this is a part of the harem rules,but i wish the main c. Do a lot of stuff with some of them...

Sorry the offtopic...

In this novel, one prediction, there are the posibility of sefi being lars fiance? Of course all of this made by they family ánd they not wanting...

The says goes because when lars was telling their relation to the maid, sefi seems not telling all of the issue...

Maybe not,but i get the feeling that there are something behind...
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, mf bunko j