AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-04-17, 17:40   Link #1
tatami
back in black

[manga] mistakes in shippuden

lets make a list of mistakes in shippuden (not fillers please)

I realised that in last shippuden they showed jiraiya while sleeping with an open chest .in manga we saw a huge scar on his chest which happened while training with naruto in time skip. how will the anime team cover it up I wonder...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-17, 17:48   Link #2
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Wow you are totally right....i saw it but forgot about it.... nice!
Old 2007-04-17, 17:59   Link #3
tatami
back in black

thanx (i got banned for 3 days spoiling it )

i was almast sure that something will happen like this after all those filling parts...
Old 2007-04-17, 18:56   Link #4
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

also even though they did it for the sake of fillers and extending it - the deidara and gaara fight was all messed up, but especially how he was beaten, that was just stupid as the original ending had more tactics and strategy involved.
Even without that they ruined the fight with repetitiveness. They should get someone else to produce the filler content - these guys simply suck.

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-17, 19:04   Link #5
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
they should hire the guys that worked on bleach 121

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-17, 19:12   Link #6
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missilebuster View Post
also even though they did it for the sake of fillers and extending it - the deidara and gaara fight was all messed up, but especially how he was beaten, that was just stupid as the original ending had more tactics and strategy involved.
Even without that they ruined the fight with repetitiveness. They should get someone else to produce the filler content - these guys simply suck.
ok thats what i meant while pointing out fillers.it can be crappy but if there is no mistake or it wont create a butterfly effect please flame on some other topic
Old 2007-04-17, 19:42   Link #7
Slayerx

If i recall, Kakashi used a Katon technique during the bell test...
I find that very questionable due to i think in the manga, Kakashi, while explaining the elements points out that most jounins only come to master a few of the elements... hence why he was so surprised to find that Kakuzu could use all five...

Kakashi has shown so far in the manga the ability to use Lightning(chidori), Water(various water jutsus), and Earth(headhunter technique)... being able to use 3 out of 5 must be rather eceptional as it is, thus i doubt he also has fire...

not to mention, one must also wonder if you can perfrom that kind of jutsu while wearing a mask... that's kind of unknown

Quote:
the deidara and gaara fight was all messed up, but especially how he was beaten, that was just stupid as the original ending had more tactics and strategy involved.
How was the anime's version of Garra getting beaten different from the manga? are you talking about how Garra was still counsious after the explosion and thus spent the rest of his energy to move that sand? cause at the end of the fight, that was the only difference i saw, other than that, Deiara still beat Garra by booby trapping Garra's sand

and a less important note (as in, wrong, but doesn't really cause the whole butterfly effect thing)...

Speaking of the sand village... one thing i was kinda wondering is why they have so many ballistas... I mean, when it comes to fighting, most ninja's don't fly and ballista's are generally useless agianst regualr ninjas... i suppose they could be used for the ever rare attack via giant summonings, but it's still rather questionable...

Really, i'm glad the anime team actually had the sand village fight back, where as Kishi just had them starring (even though it kind of worked somewhat because the fght was very quick there).... Though i think the anime team could have done much more, such as making a ninja who had bird summoning of some kind, or maybe one or two who figured out how to use puppets as gliders... really, those ballista's were completely usless against Deidara, and kinda pointless; he just dodged it all so easily... the lest they could have done was make something that would make Deidara sweat a bit (seeing as he had no more clay to fight with)

Another thing i'd say the anime team screwed up on was Kankuro's pursuit of Sasori and Deidara... Really, from the manga it seems like his pursuit was very short, as in he caught up with them just outside the village, not like half a day away... really, Deiedara and Sasori were WALKING, it shouldn't have taking long to catch up to them (not to mention i kinda question how one can spot garra's sand on a sand covered gound...)
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-17, 23:29   Link #8
Arti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
If i recall, Kakashi used a Katon technique during the bell test...
I find that very questionable due to i think in the manga, Kakashi, while explaining the elements points out that most jounins only come to master a few of the elements... hence why he was so surprised to find that Kakuzu could use all five...

Kakashi has shown so far in the manga the ability to use Lightning(chidori), Water(various water jutsus), and Earth(headhunter technique)... being able to use 3 out of 5 must be rather eceptional as it is, thus i doubt he also has fire...

not to mention, one must also wonder if you can perfrom that kind of jutsu while wearing a mask... that's kind of unknown
Yeah but you have to realize that a lot of those techniques used by Kakashi were very basic ones.
Arti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 02:28   Link #9
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Deidara and Gaara was in the day, not at night if i remember correctly.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 05:27   Link #10
tatami
back in black

didnt like the affinity thing from the start...so if you have affinitiy to fire will that make you can use fire or you can use fire more efficiently?
Old 2007-04-18, 05:50   Link #11
Hentai Guy
REdiculous (see profile)

Location: I live in a freakin' desert...not even a cool desert with cacti and stuff...just a whole lot o' nada
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
didnt like the affinity thing from the start...so if you have affinitiy to fire will that make you can use fire or you can use fire more efficiently?
I always thought that your affinities helped you work with that element, but they didn't exclude you from using them if you didn't. So, if you're lightning, you still could use fire, but not at the level someone with fire could. That's what I gathered, anyway...I could be very wrong...plus I'm tired, I'm not sure that I'm making any sense.
Hentai Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 07:15   Link #12
Goshin

katon gyoukaku no justsu is the simplest fire technique kakashi whether or not has an affinity for fire should be able to do it, he has copied 1000 jutsus after all

Old 2007-04-18, 07:24   Link #13
Slayerx

Quote:
Yeah but you have to realize that a lot of those techniques used by Kakashi were very basic ones.
actually the earth technique is the only one i would call basic... the wide range of water jutsus and the lightning attacks (and the fire attack he used in the anime) are all advanced... Basic or not they are still elemental techniques

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
It's a bit unclear since it was only more recently in the manga was the whole elemental angle revealed... however, Kakashi seemed rather shocked at the fact that Kakuzu had attacks from all 5 elements, which kinda implies that using 5 elements is rather rare amognst ninja... if not having an affinity to an element does not prevent you from using that element, then kakashi shouldn't have been so impressed by those attacks...

Quote:
katon gyoukaku no justsu is the simplest fire technique kakashi whether or not has an affinity for fire should be able to do it, he has copied 1000 jutsus after all
the 1000 jutsus could all be varies water, earth, lightning and non-elemental techniques...
And i think the fire attack he used was one of the more advanced ones, the grand fire ball, as opposed to great fire ball... it was the same attack Itachi used in the manga
Old 2007-04-18, 07:58   Link #14
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
what i was wondering about was that Naruto said that Sakura knew that he had Kyuubi inside him (?!) .. wasnt she supposed to find out about that part when Kabuto says to him that he has grown up as a ffine jinchuuriku (or however you spell it) it is then that Sakura goes all shocked and figures a portion of it out...
(kabuto saying was said when Naruto goes taily with Oro)
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 09:49   Link #15
Goshin

[quote=Slayerx;908700
It's a bit unclear since it was only more recently in the manga was the whole elemental angle revealed... however, Kakashi seemed rather shocked at the fact that Kakuzu had attacks from all 5 elements, which kinda implies that using 5 elements is rather rare amognst ninja... if not having an affinity to an element does not prevent you from using that element, then kakashi shouldn't have been so impressed by those attacks...
[/quote]

I think he was more amazed at the fact he used really high levels of each of the 5 elements, to use high level techniques u need affinity.

great fireball and grand fireball are the same thing i think, jsut different translations. and it is the firest technique sasuke's father thought him, and i think he said it was a basic

Old 2007-04-18, 12:00   Link #16
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
I think he was more amazed at the fact he used really high levels of each of the 5 elements, to use high level techniques u need affinity.
Nah, kakashi expressed clear surpirse when Kakuzu started using a flam attack (4th element he shown);"he can even use fire jutsu!?"; before the actual attack... So he was surpirsed at the 4th elemnet, not how powerful the attack was... the power of the attacks however did give him additional shock earlier when he had to block the lightning... but when he saw the fire he was surprised at the fatc that he had 4 elements, not how powerful they were

Quote:
great fireball and grand fireball are the same thing i think, jsut different translations. and it is the firest technique sasuke's father thought him, and i think he said it was a basic
No, two different attacks... the great fireball is the more basic attack, it creates a fireball directly in front of the user, making it a rather short-mid range jutsu... grand fireball however icreates a fireball about the same size, only the power seems greater, and the attack travels ahead in a straight line, making it a mid-long range jutsu...

Furtharmore, the great fireball in and of it's self is actually more of a high level fire jutsu... recall that when Kakashi first saw Sasuke used the attack he was greatly surpirsed that a genin could learn such an attack, thus leading it to believe its above a basic attack(despite it being one of the first advanced moves of the Uchiha's)...