AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-08-21, 19:12   Link #2101
NaweG
Just some guy

Well, it seems a convenient trope that would handle the three main leads would be to find out that Nagi's somewhat eccentric grandfather turns up one day to explain that Hayate can't get involved with Nagi because Hayate's parents aren't his real parents - but that he was given to them to take care of because of the scandal that would have broken out if it was discovered that Nagi's father and A-tan's mom (or other way around depending on your mood) had an affair and Hayate was the child. So he's actually a blood relative of both Nagi and A-tan, his debt is cancelled by his share of both fortunes, and he's now free to pick one of the other girls to move forward with...

Just trying to see if there are ways to have an ending with most of the leads at least somewhat happy
Old 2009-08-21, 19:33   Link #2102
IndoViking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serffix View Post
Spoiler for Chapter 238:
Thanks Serffix.

Should i be happy with this "result", or not (as a Hina-fan)? Someone please tell me...

*waiting for proper translation*
Old 2009-08-21, 20:45   Link #2103
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndoViking View Post
Thanks Serffix.

Should i be happy with this "result", or not (as a Hina-fan)? Someone please tell me...

*waiting for proper translation*
Be happy, it's good for your health, and your health is important to do any activities from cooking till killing

hope the next chapter not late and have lots of mirror for download

@Rah-bro?
who's die?, I didn't want anyone in this thread die

Hayate in this chapter sound like a playboy, by praising Hina with same word with what he said to Nagi when they to go to Mikonos
"I dazed by bla bla bla "
now our seedy looking butler may be want to be Casanova Butler
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-21, 21:08   Link #2104
IndoViking

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Be happy, it's good for your health, and your health is important to do any activities from cooking till killing

hope the next chapter not late and have lots of mirror for download
Thanks, I'll try, man.

MH usually have 3 mirror (if it's finestela uploading)... it's one page before the DL page.
Old 2009-08-21, 21:45   Link #2105
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
@Rah-bro?
who's die?, I didn't want anyone in this thread die
I'll do my Hayate impersonation now!

"Huh???"

Anyway, I bet that Hina wont take the direct approach, and will say various hinting words or even talk in whispers. Maybe that will give Hayate enough time to mention his problem with Athena, so she can't confess.

Actually now I want to see her get rejected, and after that a scene with Miki comforting her. Miki's hair color is close to Hayate's. All she needs is a haircut and a butler uniform! Hehehehe.
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-22, 04:13   Link #2106
tsunade666

what's the address of naver's blog anyway...?

and if its true hayate ... I've underestimated your dumbness. Here's a lovely girl trying to confess to you but you won't budge.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-22, 04:36   Link #2107
Serffix

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
what's the address of naver's blog anyway...?

and if its true hayate ... I've underestimated your dumbness. Here's a lovely girl trying to confess to you but you won't budge.
http://blog.naver.com/sp3987

I think it's best to just wait for spoiler pics before trusting what the text says ^^;
Serffix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-22, 05:35   Link #2108
bebichocpha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serffix View Post
http://blog.naver.com/sp3987

I think it's best to just wait for spoiler pics before trusting what the text says ^^;
what they say somebody can translate this link for me plz !!

Last edited by bebichocpha; 2009-08-22 at 09:59.
bebichocpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-22, 05:38   Link #2109
tsunade666

thanks for the link.

............................ it's not japanese.......................................... .................... my software can't translate it and also babelfish can't deal with it.... oh well.

Its a good thing that it pops up when I don't have anything to do. I'm quite busy this day because of some school works. Major plate in the making.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-22, 05:47   Link #2110
cheongzewei

I'm not suprised at all.

Hayate being blur is always the highlight of this manga.

I think hina will be disapointed.
cheongzewei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-22, 05:50   Link #2111
IndoViking

Well, if he wasn't blur this manga would end faster.... i guess thats part of the charm in HnG
Old 2009-08-22, 06:09   Link #2112
Rah

First spoiler pic from naver's blog. Can someone that understands moonrunes give us some insight? It's Ayumu yet again for the first spoiler pic. Was like that in the last chapter too, right? And the one before that, or am I wrong?

Spoiler for Pic~:
Old 2009-08-22, 06:13   Link #2113
IndoViking

Thanks Rah. Ayumu is (illegally) taking pic on the museum

And no, there was Hina in the first batch of spoiler last week, the Ayumu one came late i believe.
Old 2009-08-22, 06:21   Link #2114
Rah

Hahahah, seriously? That's so like her. Nagi can just buy the whole thing for her. We're missing the most important part though. I wonder who takes these spoiler pics and why are they uploaded in such a manner (1 part of a page, or just a few pages). If that person could take a picture of the thing, then why not take them all? Someone enlighten me.
Old 2009-08-22, 07:09   Link #2115
Teleutao
Ninja-In-Training

I'm pretty sure it's just a teaser to get everyone to be waiting with even more anticipation. It's a little cruel if you think about it but at least it gives us something to talk about.

At first I thought that Ayumu had realized something about Hina and might tell Nagi about the president's feelings for Hayate. That can still happen and I'm actually amazed that Ayumu hasn't told Nagi about Hina or Hina about Nagi. I think it's because she goes to public school...
Teleutao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-22, 12:22   Link #2116
Used Can

Hopefully, Hina will confess in the next chapter. Any more and I'd think this dinner is getting dragged a bit too much (well, generally, I'd think it'd be okay, but this one isn't supposed to be a Hina-arc).

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyman View Post
So where exactly is Hayate going to find the time to do whatever he wants with Hina while still remaining Nagi's butler? And what is he going to do when she inevitably gets kidnapped when he's out with Hina? Knowing that he couldn't protect Nagi because he was dating someone would kill him. She was already kidnapped once when Hayate was messing around with his non-butler work (when Kotetsu 'napped her during Hinamatsuri) and was in grave peril when she got lost going to Shimoda Springs (so much that he had to rely on someone else to save her).
Ah, indeed, but there have also been times in which he's been away and nothing has happened to her e.g. when he went to that place to train, or when Nagi kicked him out. Nagi getting kidnapped tends to happen when she goes out; so, if she's in the mansion she's generally safe. I've got to admit, though, the development she's been having points that she'll grow past that lifestyle and start going out more. We'd have to see how this goes, I guess.

Quote:
You're also going under the assumption that Hayate has to end up in a romantic relationship when this series ends. He could very well "end" the series together with Nagi, but as a butler-mistress duo, not as a pair of lovers.
Indeed, that's a possibility. However, my argument was, if there's going to be a romantic relationship, it hasn't have to be Hayate and Nagi, in fact, taking into account their development, it shouldn't be.

Quote:
When asked why Hayate didn't go out with Ayumu (or with any girl, for that matter);

"Well, because I don't have the money to support a girl".
That line is not really relevant, since he rejected her because of his duty towards Nagi, not because of money issues.

Quote:
He also admits to being happy when he heard Ayumu's confession. This was not a much later thing; the latest he realized that he liked Ayumu was the second time she confessed (whether or not Hayate was talking about the first or second time around wasn't clarified).
I've always thought he was talking about the second time, since he never showed any particular reaction after the first one.
Old 2009-08-22, 14:54   Link #2117
Tom Bombadil

Some more spoiler pics from Baidu.

Spoiler for spoiler summary:
Old 2009-08-22, 15:16   Link #2118
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Hina fans may be relieved, she wont be rejected (for now)
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-22, 15:36   Link #2119
IndoViking

Yeah, looks like 239 is when the truth is revealed to Hina. Very interesting...
Old 2009-08-22, 15:39   Link #2120
Rah

Thanks for the spoilers, Tom!

Looks like #1 of my prediction will come true. Hayate will ask about Athena, thus stopping her from taking major damage by confessing. It's better than getting plain out rejected, or becoming like Ayumu.

Now that I think about it, perhaps I'm wrong about the whole 'safe at the moment thting'. That bastard Hayate might put it in vague terms when he answers her why he's so depressed. If she misunderstands him AGAIN now in a 1vs1 fashion (not just overhearing something), she definitely will confess.

Well, we're still missing the most important pics (the last ones). Does she misunderstand and break apart after being rejected, or does he explain in understandable terms his situation?

If it's the latter, then I wonder what will Hina tell Ayumu when they see each other again. They might all help him out with his problem, Nagi might hear and overreact, Ayumu might even tell hayate how Hina feels, mad at him that he couldn't understand how happy it made her to go out with him like that.

... Cliffhanger either way! This is torture, yet it's fun speculating the outcome.

Tags
comedy, shounen