Old 2013-02-10, 20:23   Link #4241
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
Takane in movie quality.
Old 2013-02-10, 21:18   Link #4242
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

I hope they have like a $200,000,000 budget with lots of lens flare, explosions, robot battles, hot cars, and girls.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-10, 22:34   Link #4243
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
I hope they have like a $200,000,000 budget with lots of lens explosions, robot cars, flare battles, and hot girls.
Fixed for more epic.
Old 2013-02-11, 06:56   Link #4244
jdennis007

They already have the hot girls part covered.
Old 2013-02-11, 13:11   Link #4245
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

(≧口≦) $#!3+

...an iM@S MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND iM@S figma figures!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

*tears up*

I...I've never been so happy to be alive. Now I MUST return to Japan, I MUST go see this movie in theaters.
Old 2013-02-11, 13:18   Link #4246
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Fixed for more epic.
Oh man. they might have to increase it now! :O
Old 2013-02-11, 19:05   Link #4247
shinku no kage

The official HP is up and running for MILLION LIVE! and it seems that there are now 30+ NEW idols entering the mix.

http://www.bandainamcogames.co.jp/cs.../million_live/

Click the glowing star on the top banner to watch the PV with the new song "THANK YOU!" playing...or just watch it now on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=puqZhQnzUQw

I have no idea how to add the vid to my post so...

You can also navigate through the idols between the Vocal, Dance, and Visual types to hear a short message, yes, even from the new idols. (that aren't blacked out as a silhouette, more to be available as time goes by) Sadly the VAs aren't listed on the page. orz

...OMG, Azusa has been beaten! I repeat, Azusa has been beaten!! *points at Toyakawa Fuuka listend in the Visual idol section*
Old 2013-02-11, 19:19   Link #4248
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

I gotchu, shinku.

Is MILLION LIVE! a new game?
Old 2013-02-11, 19:23   Link #4249
shinku no kage

...yeah, its a new social game for smart phones so...*shakes fist in anger* Not gonna happen here...well it's not like I own a smart phone to begin with but...

But yeah, there seems to be even more new idols being introduced into the mix and...I'm guess they're officially idols of 765pro? I have no idea where the Cinderella Girls idols stand in that matter but...is it possible that we may see some of these new idols in iM@S3 in the future?
Old 2013-02-11, 21:28   Link #4250
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
If Namco decides to add more idols to the main roster permanently, (just like Miki, Hibiki, and Takanae) would you like it or not? Why or why not?

Personally I wouldn't like it at all no matter how great the new idols are. It will just break the equilibrium that the current idols already established. It will just create more tension between the idols. The idols as individuals would lose even more significance as they will get less attention or in the anime, less screen time.

I don't mind the Cinderella girls at all and the new idols for the new mobile game that is coming out, just don't add them to the roster permanently.
Julio C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 09:15   Link #4251
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinku no kage View Post
My goodness papermario, are you trying to drive yourself mad!?

...or have you already lost your mind? Do you realize how many pics there are? Not to mention the number is still growing. My iM@S CG image folder is just a few short from hitting 1000 in official art, and if I add the fan art then...(@_@)

Well anyway, I respect what you're doing and I tip my hat to you. Now that's dedication
I've already lost it, no use now. :3

Spoiler for papermario loses it- his blood, that is:
Old 2013-02-12, 13:23   Link #4252
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

For the interested parties, here are the translated profiles of the new 765 girls from Million Live:

Images
New Namco Pro Idols
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 22:47   Link #4253
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

The new Million Live girls look kind of generic.

Cinderella Girls had some creative designs, so why would they choose these bland characters to be part of the main idols?
Old 2013-02-12, 23:44   Link #4254
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
You hear his voice actor in the PV, so I doubt Broducer's going anywhere else!
You just made my day/night.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 00:18   Link #4255
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzushinaYuriko View Post
The new Million Live girls look kind of generic.

Cinderella Girls had some creative designs, so why would they choose these bland characters to be part of the main idols?
I actually view it completely opposite. For the Cinderella Girls, I feel as if the gimmicks and outfits are what make their characters. Looking at the designs for the Million Live girls, I'm getting the raw sense of iDOLM@STER that the original 765 PRO idols did. I already prefer every design here than the Cinderella Girls myself, but hey, that's just me.
Old 2013-02-13, 00:23   Link #4256
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Yeah, I've been liking Megumi, Tsubasa, and Shizuka myself.

Fuuka is a curly-haired Azusa though, lol.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 07:44   Link #4257
HasuMasu
*Artist

Fuuka's name sound pretty gangster.
HasuMasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 11:42   Link #4258
Nerroth
NePoi!

One thing I noticed recently was that the voice actor for P in Puchim@s! is different to the one for Producer-san in The Idolm@ster; the first is Majima Junji, while the second is Akabane Kenji.

Does anyone know why he's the only character not to have the same voice actor in both series?

(Unless P is meant to be the first Producer from the original game, and the other one is the guy that comes in to take over according to Im@s 2.)
Old 2013-02-13, 15:19   Link #4259
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

As a video, it was awesome. As a PV showing off a movie, not so much. Still, bring forth the epicness that is the movie.
Old 2013-02-13, 23:40   Link #4260
shinku no kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio C View Post
If Namco decides to add more idols to the main roster permanently, (just like Miki, Hibiki, and Takanae) would you like it or not? Why or why not?

Personally I wouldn't like it at all no matter how great the new idols are. It will just break the equilibrium that the current idols already established. It will just create more tension between the idols. The idols as individuals would lose even more significance as they will get less attention or in the anime, less screen time.

I don't mind the Cinderella girls at all and the new idols for the new mobile game that is coming out, just don't add them to the roster permanently.
Personally I might be ok with it depending on how many of the 30+ new characters are added to the mix and how. (IF they do officially add new idols to 765pro I don't see them adding all 30+, probably just the few that have the most popularity) Personally I agree with you on how that it could break the balance of the relationships between the current 765pro idols. Personally I'd rather see a story featuring the new idols and their start and the current 765pro idols only appear from time to time to give advice and such to them. Kinda like a "Oh, Haruka-senpai!" kinda situation is what I'd expect.

I don't expect to see any of the new idols to become Miki's rival for P's love and affection or to find out that one of the new idols comes from a wealthy family that is a rival to Iori's and such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerroth View Post
One thing I noticed recently was that the voice actor for P in Puchim@s! is different to the one for Producer-san in The Idolm@ster; the first is Majima Junji, while the second is Akabane Kenji.

Does anyone know why he's the only character not to have the same voice actor in both series?

(Unless P is meant to be the first Producer from the original game, and the other one is the guy that comes in to take over according to Im@s 2.)
You can't compare Puchim@su! to any of the other iM@S universe, it's not normal, it's in a world of it's own.

...or it could just have been something like a problem with VA availibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post

As a video, it was awesome. As a PV showing off a movie, not so much. Still, bring forth the epicness that is the movie.
Well it's probably just that they don't have enough (if any) footage from the moive to use in a PV yet. Though personally I prefer something like this then a PV that just takes all the best scenes from the movie to catch the viewers' attention so that they can be disappointed when they watch the movie to say, "I've already seen all the best scenes in the PV".

Tags
comedy, drama, idolmaster, musical, puchim@s