Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2004-07-08, 18:17   Link #141
mayukhers112
Mahou Shonen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiDusk
Just wondering who is this character and what are they from? Sorry for the quality, its just bothering me not knowing lol.

I'm pretty sure that's Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew.
mayukhers112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-08, 19:55   Link #142
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Thanks a bunch!
ChibiDusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-10, 01:13   Link #143
wywy4va
lost

Post Someone out there help me

Hi there ppl... maybe u guys can tell me the name to this anime i watched maybe 8years ago.... It was about abunch of guys who went into this world and had some sort of armour related to animals?? but no its not the zodiac knights or sumthim... and the main character had the symbol of the horse....??? and for sum reason he was the only person to level up in armour??? from white to silver to gold??? and of course they die too... and with lots of blood if i recall? anyone???
wywy4va is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-10, 01:27   Link #144
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wywy4va
Hi there ppl... maybe u guys can tell me the name to this anime i watched maybe 8years ago.... It was about abunch of guys who went into this world and had some sort of armour related to animals?? but no its not the zodiac knights or sumthim... and the main character had the symbol of the horse....??? and for sum reason he was the only person to level up in armour??? from white to silver to gold??? and of course they die too... and with lots of blood if i recall? anyone???
If you say it isn't "Saint Seiya," then the next possibility that I can think of is "Tenkuu Senki Shurato"
kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-10, 14:11   Link #145
Tomelias

Who are these Catgirls?

Can someone tell me where are these catgirls from: http://ww2.imagewiz.net/images/hermi...3_catgirls.gif

Plz!
Tomelias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-10, 14:23   Link #146
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomelias
Can someone tell me where are these catgirls from: http://ww2.imagewiz.net/images/hermi...3_catgirls.gif

Plz!
Damn... I thought it was going to be a topic about catgirls
As for the picture, I'm not sure, so I won't give a wrong name for no reason
Old 2004-07-10, 14:33   Link #147
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Aren't they Sanada san's crews?

UFO Princess I think.
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-11, 00:20   Link #148
kiyochi

Old school anime inquiry

Edit: Oh, sorry, this should go into the identification thread. sorry.
delete this if needed. sorry again.

Hi, I was born in H.K, and when I was small, about 5 to 7 years ago, I watch a fews amazing anime, I would really like to buy them now, but I have no idea what are their translated name. If you do know any of the following anime, please give me some info such as: did it ever been subbed, licensed and puplished.

1.)
The main char of this anime is a "bean doll." The story is about how the doll process the power of a Hero. The doll has to awake all the good castles to defeat the evil castles.

2.)
The main char is a young boy who processes a sword of a thunder god. He is on a quest to collect all the magical orbs which he can slot into the sword and unleash it magic power. Once he collected all the orbs, he can unlock the ulimate orb which allow him to use all different magic without changing orb.

3.)
The setting is 2010 on Mar or moon, don remember. The main chars are 3 boys who each process a yoyo. Each of this yoyo can use to summon a robot. But the water element robot, can be only summoned when there is water around..and same theory apply to the wind yoyo and land yoyo.

If you know anything about the above, please let me know.

thanks
kiyochi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-11, 02:33   Link #149
mikeon

Can somone identify these 2 mecha animes? I forgot when since it was so long ago but I saw on tv here in America I think maybe 10+ years ago.

First show I don't remember that much, all i remember are the mechs in space, something involing crystals to summon the mechs? and I remember in the last episode I saw of it, the main char finds his sister in some sort of biologic capsule/sac on an organic/alien wall.

Second anime was another space one, I think there was this one giant ship that could transform into a mech. THe inside was converted into a city i think cause people had to live there while the ship went somehwere. And everytime the ship transformed the floors in the cities would move aprt and looks like they were being crushed into each other. And then there were fighter mechs too, I think they could transform as well. Eventually the giant ship finds a planet and crashes right into it. THen I think there were new characters and it looks like they build a new giant ship and you could see the ruins of the older ship around the city.

Thx in advance for answering
mikeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-11, 07:10   Link #150
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeon
Second anime was another space one, I think there was this one giant ship that could transform into a mech. THe inside was converted into a city i think cause people had to live there while the ship went somehwere. And everytime the ship transformed the floors in the cities would move aprt and looks like they were being crushed into each other. And then there were fighter mechs too, I think they could transform as well. Eventually the giant ship finds a planet and crashes right into it. THen I think there were new characters and it looks like they build a new giant ship and you could see the ruins of the older ship around the city.

Thx in advance for answering
SDF Macross
Old 2004-07-11, 08:42   Link #151
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeon
Can somone identify these 2 mecha animes? I forgot when since it was so long ago but I saw on tv here in America I think maybe 10+ years ago.

First show I don't remember that much, all i remember are the mechs in space, something involing crystals to summon the mechs? and I remember in the last episode I saw of it, the main char finds his sister in some sort of biologic capsule/sac on an organic/alien wall.
Tekkaman Blade.

It's licensed, but only available in censored, dubbed form. (Don't get that version, it's horrible.)

There is a group fansubbing it though, but I can't post about that here.

If you want to know more, just send me a PM.
a_nevels666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-11, 09:54   Link #152
Master Ran
The Invincible Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiyochi
2.)
The main char is a young boy who processes a sword of a thunder god. He is on a quest to collect all the magical orbs which he can slot into the sword and unleash it magic power. Once he collected all the orbs, he can unlock the ulimate orb which allow him to use all different magic without changing orb.
Yaiba (Kenyuu Densetsu Yaiba )

Quote:
3.)
The setting is 2010 on Mar or moon, don remember. The main chars are 3 boys who each process a yoyo. Each of this yoyo can use to summon a robot. But the water element robot, can be only summoned when there is water around..and same theory apply to the wind yoyo and land yoyo.
I'm thinking Super Yoyo, but.....no such thing in Super Yoyo...or is there
Master Ran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-12, 20:00   Link #153
strife77

Need help finding...

Okay there was this gif that had a guy running from the police it looked like this
http://img32.exs.cx/img32/805/Ring.gif and i think it was made by the same person i tried google but i had no luck so does anyone know where i can find it?

Last edited by xris; 2004-07-13 at 01:45. Reason: Replaced img with url tag. Don't post such large images for no reason (when a URL would do). Also merged thread as it doesn't really deserve it's own
strife77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-14, 14:18   Link #154
HaN
bad good guy...

Send a message via AIM to HaN
Talking Looking 4 the funny anime....

can anyone tell me what this anime is??? from what i remember i watched it about 1-1 1/2 yrs ago it was a gymnastic kinda thing...it was really funny these girls did a relay race in the anime and 1 of them was starting to lose so then the anime goes into clips of how she starts to fall behind and then jumps on the person going ahead and then the screen shows "and then we lost...." really funny...and another part was when 2 girls were playing catch i belive and the older on tossed the ball at the younger one but the younger one missed it and it hit her head and the ball rolls away while the younger one chases it ...and it happens again for about 2-3 times...i had a lot of joy watching this anime...good laughs too ^_^
HaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-14, 16:24   Link #155
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaN
can anyone tell me what this anime is??? from what i remember i watched it about 1-1 1/2 yrs ago it was a gymnastic kinda thing...it was really funny these girls did a relay race in the anime and 1 of them was starting to lose so then the anime goes into clips of how she starts to fall behind and then jumps on the person going ahead and then the screen shows "and then we lost...." really funny...and another part was when 2 girls were playing catch i belive and the older on tossed the ball at the younger one but the younger one missed it and it hit her head and the ball rolls away while the younger one chases it ...and it happens again for about 2-3 times...i had a lot of joy watching this anime...good laughs too ^_^
Azumanga Daioh
Old 2004-07-18, 22:02   Link #156
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

I believe, and I know I'm probably wrong, but I think it's "Sign of God".

Also it would appear to be something about a great war of positive and negative principles...so, I'd wager to say it's something like "Battle of Good and Evil" type of thing.

Last edited by DarkCntry; 2004-07-18 at 22:04. Reason: Some more of my bad translating...
DarkCntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-18, 22:37   Link #157
microlith

Send a message via AIM to microlith
Onmyouji Taisenki

Roughly, Record of the Great Yin-Yang War. I'm sure it could be stated better, but I'll leave that up to the creators of the show and whoever might license it.
microlith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-19, 09:35   Link #158
Wilcon

Send a message via ICQ to Wilcon Send a message via MSN to Wilcon
Hi

A few months ago I bought the Newtype March 2004.
In it, there were a list of a few new movies coming up 2004(Howls moving castle, Appleseed etc).

One of the movies, named "Spirit", caught my attension. But the thing is that I can't find any info on that movie anywhere, so I though they maybe have changed the name or something.

Story(taken directly from Newtype): "Far in the future, human civilization has crumbled. The young boy Agito finds the strange and beatiful girl Tuula lying asleep deep in a forest. For the two of them, this encounter signals the start of a grand and unforeseen adventure!"

From the picture taken to the text, the animation looks abit like Appleseed(ie, a CG film)

Can someone give me the "right" name and link to the homepage/info site?

Thanks!
Wilcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-19, 20:00   Link #159
mayukhers112
Mahou Shonen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilcon
One of the movies, named "Spirit", caught my attension. But the thing is that I can't find any info on that movie anywhere, so I though they maybe have changed the name or something.

Can someone give me the "right" name and link to the homepage/info site?

Thanks!
Well, "Spirit" is being animated by Gonzo, the people who animated Kaleido Star, Vandread, Full Metal Panic, and other stuffs..... Here's the Anime News Network page on Spirit: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=2974

Not much info seems to be up right now, but you can always check www.gonzo.co.jp for updates and info. Hope that helps!
mayukhers112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-20, 09:36   Link #160
Wilcon

Send a message via ICQ to Wilcon Send a message via MSN to Wilcon
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayukhers112
Well, "Spirit" is being animated by Gonzo, the people who animated Kaleido Star, Vandread, Full Metal Panic, and other stuffs..... Here's the Anime News Network page on Spirit: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=2974

Not much info seems to be up right now, but you can always check www.gonzo.co.jp for updates and info. Hope that helps!
Thank you very much, maybe there will be more info on it later then...
I thought it was dropped, that's why.
Wilcon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel