AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2011-12-21, 12:18   Link #3721
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Good to see Duo(in one form or another) is still a punching bag for other characters.
Old 2011-12-21, 14:42   Link #3722
AerynAerie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
I think we hadn't seen the pics from chap 13 yet, yes?
Who is the girl??
Old 2011-12-21, 14:48   Link #3723
kakakka

Trowa's (No name) sister. I think her name is Catherine.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-21, 15:35   Link #3724
AerynAerie

o_O like circus/knife-throwing Catherine?!
Old 2011-12-21, 16:42   Link #3725
Aldaeus

Yes that is Catherine Bloom from the series, and yes she is still a bombshell.
Aldaeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-21, 18:24   Link #3726
Javiersansano

Quote:
Originally Posted by AerynAerie View Post
Who is the girl??
Holy s**t.......just to know, how old was she during endless waltz, and how many "earth" years have passed since then ?
Javiersansano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-22, 04:06   Link #3727
Eeni

I'm pretty sure we've seen all these images in one form or an other... Most of them have been in gray scale from what I recall.

Quote:
Talking about names, did anyone notice that James Clerk Maxwell (the Scottish physicist and mathematician, not Duo) was married to a women called Katherine? These Catherines, they're everywhere!
Another funfact is that their marriage was a happy one, said to be "one of unexampled devotion". Makes one wonder if Sumizawa is being intentionally ironic here.
The reason Duo's marriage didn't last is because his wife's name wasn't Chatherine! XD

Another fun fact about James C. Maxwell is that he proposed a little theory in which, in layman's terms, he describes a "little demon" that allows particles entry/free movement from one space to another at the little demon's leisure without any restrictions (this is the best I can gather from it... sorry, I'm not a scientist). As far as I understand "Maxwell's Demon" theory has absolutely no grounds for actually existing/ being fact. Still, it's a punch line that was probably lost upon Duo (as it was on me) when Professor G found the braided stowaway on his ship. I could just imagine the old man laughing hysterically at his joke while everyone else just stared back at him blankly, not knowing what the hell the old man was talking about.

I don't think I've ever seen so much nonsense in so little space. -FalsePrime

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Eeni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-22, 06:14   Link #3728
Hawaiian_Gurl8o8

Send a message via Yahoo to Hawaiian_Gurl8o8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiersansano View Post
Holy s**t.......just to know, how old was she during endless waltz, and how many "earth" years have passed since then ?
I am just going to guess this ( please correct me if am close or no way near ) , She was 18 /19 in Endless waltz, then in MC era 22 years later my guess again she probably be 48/49 almost 50 !!! DAMN I want to know what is her secret of staying soo youthful .

once again am only guessing here and yeah Poor Duo .
Old 2011-12-22, 07:43   Link #3729
susyia

trowa sister is so unreal... what kind of woman has that body in her 40? or more?? and her face.... ssooo young.... yeah...yeah.... all the ladies in manga has to be hot ok... but the guys?? whe cant' even see their faces.....
susyia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-22, 10:04   Link #3730
AerynAerie

Yes, she was 18 in Endless Waltz ... thus my confusion as she shows up in Teardrop without having aged terribly much (physically).

Young Catherine / Older Catherine
Old 2011-12-22, 10:38   Link #3731
Javiersansano

Quote:
Originally Posted by AerynAerie View Post
Yes, she was 18 in Endless Waltz ... thus my confusion as she shows up in Teardrop without having aged terribly much (physically).

Young Catherine / Older Catherine
SHE can't be in her 40s or more, even if we consider the difference in time rate because of the different planet.........I mean, come on!........If this "aging" had been the same in the original Gundam wing, then Noventa's wife should have looked like a woman in her forties, instead of a granny
Javiersansano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-22, 12:04   Link #3732
susyia

if it's true then trowa has to look young too... but he's not so the diference time in planets dosen't work....

So she did a plastic cirurgery.....
Old 2011-12-22, 13:15   Link #3733
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Nah, Catherine is simply Asian. That explains everything.

As for Trowa, he does look young. He only has silver hair. I can't remember though if Quatre got the same treatment...
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-22, 15:28   Link #3734
Aldaeus

Bloom is a surname of English descent. She's just got that milf middle age thing rocking...
Old 2011-12-23, 17:35   Link #3735
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeni View Post
The reason Duo's marriage didn't last is because his wife's name wasn't Chatherine! XD
LOL

Quote:
As far as I understand "Maxwell's Demon" theory has absolutely no grounds for actually existing/ being fact. Still, it's a punch line that was probably lost upon Duo (as it was on me) when Professor G found the braided stowaway on his ship. I could just imagine the old man laughing hysterically at his joke while everyone else just stared back at him blankly, not knowing what the hell the old man was talking about.
Yeah, nerd jokes tend to be... nerdy. Yet, even though the joke might've been lost on Duo, his comeback was still particularly badass. "Not just a demon. I'm the God of Death."

Anyway, more pics!

And for the lulz:

Spoiler for Warning. What has been seen, cannot be unseen.:
Old 2011-12-24, 00:51   Link #3736
Aldaeus

Quote:
LOL

Yeah, nerd jokes tend to be... nerdy. Yet, even though the joke might've been lost on Duo, his comeback was still particularly badass. "Not just a demon. I'm the God of Death."

Anyway, more pics!

Is that Trowa or Trowa Phobos in that pic with Katherine? If it's Phobos he's in a lab coat? And if that's Triton (Trowa Barton) Damn he still looks young enough to be late teens early twenties...
Old 2011-12-24, 10:40   Link #3737
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldaeus View Post
Is that Trowa or Trowa Phobos in that pic with Katherine? If it's Phobos he's in a lab coat? And if that's Triton (Trowa Barton) Damn he still looks young enough to be late teens early twenties...
That hair is definitely Phobos'. Trowa's hair may be a mess in the front but his sides and backside is kept in neat military fashion. As for why Phobos is wearing a lab coat, your guess is as good as mine. Though it looks like Quatrine is wearing one, too.

Maybe they're trolling. We know Quatrine likes to. xD
Old 2011-12-24, 11:47   Link #3738
susyia

yeah quatrine...she is opposite of quatre .... it's wierd she's more wild and anoyng...... anyone knows if she goes more for milou than phobos?? wtf...
Old 2011-12-24, 13:54   Link #3739
Eeni

The way things are going, we're probably not going to get an image of the original 5 pilots aged till the end of FT (if at all ever).

Quote:
Originally Posted by susyia View Post
anyone knows if she goes more for milou than phobos?? wtf...
PST! Leave a girl be! she needs options!
If I had to guess, I'm putting my money on Phobos.

I don't think I've ever seen so much nonsense in so little space. -FalsePrime

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Eeni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-25, 14:57   Link #3740
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Quote:
PST! Leave a girl be! she needs options!
Unfair. What options do Phobos and Mille have?

Quote:
The way things are going, we're probably not going to get an image of the original 5 pilots aged till the end of FT (if at all ever).
And that end, if we ever get it, will be years away. We still have to go through Trowa's backstory which reveals that he is Dermail's bastard son, heir to a long lost kingdom whose three year-old princess Katharine totally annihilated the invading Alliance with her prototype Tallgeese "Zero" until she forgot to recharge the battery and they all were destroyed, and that Trowa was raised by the circus manager's clone who had been Treize's tutor and married to Heero Yuy's sister Veronica, who just looks like a gender-flipped Heero, and that Master O is actually Trowa's son, who had a pet space whale with wings, which one day burped up magic algae that terraformed Mars.

Sadly, by the time we learn all that no one will care anymore. Already people have moved on. I wonder, is Japan still interested in Frozen Trainwreck?

Tags
frozen teardrop, glory of the losers, gundam wing