Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2009-03-05, 08:35   Link #7841
Arumat
Eldrarian

Send a message via MSN to Arumat
Hiah!

I just registered here!

My real name is Alex and i live in finland. I am 21 years old "OLDXD".

I like much of the drama, Space or Fantasy animes, but comedys are cool too. I draw pretty much and i do lot of character designs.

I am huge fan of JRPG-videogame series like Star ocean, Tales of, Breath of Fire, Final Fantasy, Valkyria profile etc. I also play lot of Arcade fighting games like Street fighter or Guilty gear.

Anyway nice to meet ya all!
Arumat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-05, 08:37   Link #7842
KongZilla
Sugar_Prayer <333

Location: Living on a remote island somewhere in the South Pacific
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLama View Post
I do remember that, granted I stopped watching WCW in mid summer of 1994, but I still caught some of that stuff. I remember one scene with Hogan walking down a large cave (in his wrestling gear and with a camera man no less) and he was searching for the dungeon master or something and he ran into a large mummy and Kevin Sullivan and began battling inside of this cave. Then they brought him before the dungeon master, who ended up being some fat guy, and they tried to sacrifice him or some crap like that. All of that packaged with how they treated Ric Flair at the time I can say I am glad I was no a fan and can discount it as never happening, lol.
Despite being a cheesy gimmick, I have to admit that the "Dungeon of Doom" is unique in its own way and that was back when wrestling was believable, and we have kids who actually fear the Dungeon and their relentless goal on crushing Hulkamania. I watched the Fall Brawl 95 where the Hulkmaniacs (Hulk Hogan, Lex Luger, Macho Man and Sting) fought against the Dungeon (Kamala, Meng, Shark and Zodiac) and won but then The Giant came down into the cage after the match and "snapped" Hogan's neck. As for the giant mummy, he's actually a 7'02" wrestler named Ron Reis and would later be a member of Raven's Flock. Perhaps, the most obscure addition to the Dungeon would be the Loch Ness Monster, who weighed a whopping 700 pounds. But his WCW stint was cut short when he was diagnosed with cancer... :<
KongZilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-05, 09:11   Link #7843
GreenLama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai Tokiha View Post
Despite being a cheesy gimmick, I have to admit that the "Dungeon of Doom" is unique in its own way and that was back when wrestling was believable, and we have kids who actually fear the Dungeon and their relentless goal on crushing Hulkamania. I watched the Fall Brawl 95 where the Hulkmaniacs (Hulk Hogan, Lex Luger, Macho Man and Sting) fought against the Dungeon (Kamala, Meng, Shark and Zodiac) and won but then The Giant came down into the cage after the match and "snapped" Hogan's neck. As for the giant mummy, he's actually a 7'02" wrestler named Ron Reis and would later be a member of Raven's Flock. Perhaps, the most obscure addition to the Dungeon would be the Loch Ness Monster, who weighed a whopping 700 pounds. But his WCW stint was cut short when he was diagnosed with cancer... :<
So who are you digging in New-Japan at this moment? I have been a fan of Hiroshi Tanahashi since about mid 2005 and I am glad he is the Heavyweight Champion, he will have a solid run with it while they prepare Goto or build back up Muta or someone to take it from him. Personally, I would be all for a Dome show rematch between Nagata and Hiroshi for the IWGP Heavyweight Championship.
GreenLama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-05, 09:15   Link #7844
KongZilla
Sugar_Prayer <333

Not really digging just watching videos on YouTube and really like them! I watched a some matches and find them to be more realistic than American Pro Wrestling. Some matches are funny though! XD

But you know what I like? I like overweight wrestlers! I dunno why... XP
Old 2009-03-05, 21:07   Link #7845
Lilysan

Hi everyone !!!
Lilysan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-05, 21:12   Link #7846
P99

Hello Lilysan!
P99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-05, 22:18   Link #7847
animepark13
shokushu goukan hime

Send a message via AIM to animepark13
this shall be my first post. who wants to love me?
animepark13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-05, 23:38   Link #7848
GreenLama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai Tokiha View Post
Not really digging just watching videos on YouTube and really like them! I watched a some matches and find them to be more realistic than American Pro Wrestling. Some matches are funny though! XD

But you know what I like? I like overweight wrestlers! I dunno why... XP
You should check out some matches with Big Van Vader in NJPW and AJPW, there is one in AJPW where Stan Hansen pops his eye out, hehe, painfull.
GreenLama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-05, 23:42   Link #7849
chris-eepor

hello! im new here
chris-eepor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 00:44   Link #7850
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Nice to meet you all.

Joined year ago but very very rarely post 10 total post until now LOL.

I'm just get started yesterday and I hope It's fine to introduce myself after 1 year gap
Aoi Toori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 16:21   Link #7851
Ki-kima

Whats up, folks! New one around town, and I go by the name Ki-Kima. That's right...for those of you who read Brave Story, it's teh title of the reptilian character assissting the main characters. I'm 20 years old as of Jan. 2 of this year, and I'm Half-Black and Half-Dominican. I'm a Confuscionist, for those of you who are familiar with reliced East Orient religions, so as you can see Asian culture isn't new to my lifestyle. ^-^

Nice to meet ya, and if ya got questions...just ask, folks!
Ki-kima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 16:32   Link #7852
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Welcome everyone, buffet is down the hall and to the left, make sure you read the rules and just a friendly reminder this is not a chat thread, if you want to chat then please use either private messenging, irc or visitor messenging
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 18:45   Link #7853
KongZilla
Sugar_Prayer <333

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLama View Post
You should check out some matches with Big Van Vader in NJPW and AJPW, there is one in AJPW where Stan Hansen pops his eye out, hehe, painfull.
I watched that match already and it does look painful! Those who think wrestling is fake should seriously watch that match! Big Van Vader is an awesome big man! But I feel bad for him when he was forced to job to wrestlers in the WWE in the late 90's. Vader jobbing to Edge on HeAT? PUH-LEASE! >_<

Have you watched the match between Ryota Hama and Akebono in AJPW? Its not much of a great match but I love to see overweight wrestlers in the ring! XD

BTW, GreenLama... there is a wrestling thread here, we can continue our conversation there. We have been chatting in the wrong place! XD
Old 2009-03-07, 05:34   Link #7854
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arumat View Post
Hiah!

I just registered here!

My real name is Alex and i live in finland. I am 21 years old "OLDXD".

I like much of the drama, Space or Fantasy animes, but comedys are cool too. I draw pretty much and i do lot of character designs.

I am huge fan of JRPG-videogame series like Star ocean, Tales of, Breath of Fire, Final Fantasy, Valkyria profile etc. I also play lot of Arcade fighting games like Street fighter or Guilty gear.

Anyway nice to meet ya all!
By reading this and your interests.. I already like you.

Tervetuloa Animesukiin
Old 2009-03-07, 11:54   Link #7855
Animefreq

Cool Hello all

Hi guys/gals,
Well i have been watching anime for about 9 or more years now. So i have quite a few animes under my belt (all downloaded). I like just about everything! Animes that i have seen are:
Naruto, Naruto Shippuuden (still watching), Bleach (still watching), Gantz, Cowboy bebop, Trigun, Yu Yu hakusho, Love Hina (all of it), Sekirei, Hellsing, Death Note, Dragon Ball and up, Basturd, Nadesico, Van Dread, Saiyuki and Saiyuki Reloaded, Rurouni Kenshin - Reminiscence, Fullmetal Alchemist, Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien, Elfen Lied, Berserk, all of Gundam, Hunter X Hunter, Fullmetal Panic (all of it), Neon Genesis Evangelion, Scrapped Princess, GunGrave, Rahxephon, Furi Kuri, Samurai Champloo, Rurouni Kenshin, Vision of Escaflowne, GetBackers, Princess Mononoke, Ghost in the shell(all plus movie), Wolf's Rain, Read or Die, Scryed, Serial Experiments Lain, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, Chobits, Eureka Seven, Witch Hunter Robin, Ai Yori Aoshi, Golden Boy, Akira, Outlaw Star, Excel Saga, Code Geass, Ranma 1/2, Onegai Twins, CLAYMORE, Final Fantasy VII Advent Children, Trinity Blood, Peace Maker Kurogane, Tsubasa Chronicle, DearS, Appleseed Movie, Ninja Scroll, Tenjou Tenge, Grenadier,Samurai Deeper Kyo, Ikkitousen, Flame of Recca. I believe there is more but i cant remember at the moment.
Animefreq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-07, 12:08   Link #7856
Throne Invader
Protecting the Throne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animefreq View Post
Hi guys/gals,
Well i have been watching anime for about 9 or more years now. So i have quite a few animes under my belt (all downloaded). I like just about everything! Animes that i have seen are:
Naruto, Naruto Shippuuden (still watching), Bleach (still watching), Gantz, Cowboy bebop, Trigun, Yu Yu hakusho, Love Hina (all of it), Sekirei, Hellsing, Death Note, Dragon Ball and up, Basturd, Nadesico, Van Dread, Saiyuki and Saiyuki Reloaded, Rurouni Kenshin - Reminiscence, Fullmetal Alchemist, Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien, Elfen Lied, Berserk, all of Gundam, Hunter X Hunter, Fullmetal Panic (all of it), Neon Genesis Evangelion, Scrapped Princess, GunGrave, Rahxephon, Furi Kuri, Samurai Champloo, Rurouni Kenshin, Vision of Escaflowne, GetBackers, Princess Mononoke, Ghost in the shell(all plus movie), Wolf's Rain, Read or Die, Scryed, Serial Experiments Lain, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, Chobits, Eureka Seven, Witch Hunter Robin, Ai Yori Aoshi, Golden Boy, Akira, Outlaw Star, Excel Saga, Code Geass, Ranma 1/2, Onegai Twins, CLAYMORE, Final Fantasy VII Advent Children, Trinity Blood, Peace Maker Kurogane, Tsubasa Chronicle, DearS, Appleseed Movie, Ninja Scroll, Tenjou Tenge, Grenadier,Samurai Deeper Kyo, Ikkitousen, Flame of Recca. I believe there is more but i cant remember at the moment.
wow is that everything? Its amazing you remembered them.

Anyways, I'd like to say hi also despite already being a member since last month.^_^
Throne Invader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-07, 22:39   Link #7857
Chiisai

im a newb even though i registered about 2 months ago lol XD
Chiisai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-07, 23:12   Link #7858
teh_nubkilr
*IT Support

teh_nubkilr would like to announce his presence on this forums, and looks forward to contributing and becoming a member of this community
teh_nubkilr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-08, 05:06   Link #7859
Hamchan
The World Ends With Me!

Hey guys! I've been using the tracker and lurking on the forums for awhile and have now decided to actually start talking! Been watching anime for around a decade now. Hope to have some nice chats with you in the future.
Hamchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-08, 09:15   Link #7860
Yagami Mao

hello everyone!! this site is really amazing!!
Yagami Mao is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members