Notices

Old 2012-03-31, 14:55   Link #11841
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youkakun View Post
Hi @ everyone!
My name is Youkakun and i'm a german fansubber.
Normally just "Youka", but this forum didn't allowed me this name.

My favourite Animes are Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Elfen Lied.
I love Yandere, so i'm going to watch Mirai Nikki next time.
My favourite Manga is Love Hina, but i don't read Manga such as often like i'm watching Animes.

I'm studying computer science and are working as C++/Lua/Java programmer.
As fansubber my main job are karaoke effects for which i wrote my own programs.

Let's see what i can contribute to this forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Valliere View Post
Hello! Thought this place was pretty nice so I joined, hope to get along and make some friends perhaps?

I can't say I have much else to say, currently studying to go into fields regarding 3D animation, that's about it for now!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xx_Asil_xx View Post
Hello everyone, found this place through google and it seems like a fun and nice place to be, I hope to meet some nice people and I look forward to getting along with everyone. ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxerEve View Post
Hello, I'm just another new member, looking to enjoy my time here. Don't know what else to say.. See you all around!
Hi guys!! Welcome to the forums! READ the forums rules please if you want to avoid any consequences!!
Old 2012-03-31, 20:12   Link #11842
Animeluvour

Hey there.
Found the site via Google when searching for delicious eroge.

Pretty much into anything, so I'll just be having a look around the site to see where I fit in!
Animeluvour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-01, 09:57   Link #11843
RiLando
sibatmen

Send a message via Yahoo to RiLando
Im Indonesian ^^
RiLando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-01, 13:14   Link #11844
FaiEatsRainbows
Wonderful Wonderholic

Hey there! I joined today because I miss lurking and posting in forums. (which I used to do constantly but got bored of it for some reason). But I never joined animesuki, so I'm glad to be here and try it out!
Old 2012-04-01, 13:16   Link #11845
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxerEve View Post
Hello, I'm just another new member, looking to enjoy my time here. Don't know what else to say.. See you all around!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animeluvour View Post
Hey there.
Found the site via Google when searching for delicious eroge.

Pretty much into anything, so I'll just be having a look around the site to see where I fit in!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiLando View Post
Im Indonesian ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaiEatsRainbows View Post
Hey there! I joined today because I miss lurking and posting in forums. (which I used to do constantly but got bored of it for some reason). But I never joined animesuki, so I'm glad to be here and try it out!
Hey there! Welcome to the forum! I hope you will enjoy yourself. Most importantly, be sure to read the rules

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-01, 13:17   Link #11846
AmandaFields
Genkaku Fangirl~

Well obviously, my name is Amanda Fields. I'm into anime, manga, video games, fashion, cooking, drawing, writing, etc.

Some of my favorite anime are
Excel Saga
Black Lagoon
Hellsing Ultimate
Witchblade
Saiyuki
Samurai Champloo
Bleach
Paranoia Agent
Azumanga Daoih

and my favorite manga are

Dorohedoro
Deadman Wonderland
Uzumaki
Litchi Hikari Club
Gintama

I'm not really good at introductions, so I suppose that's good enough.
Old 2012-04-01, 14:07   Link #11847
lml99

Hello thar!

Konichiwa-desu! I've been watching anime for about half my life now, but I'm the only one I really know that's into it. So, I decided to find somewhere on the internet to discuss anime/manga, and I found this. So far I've mostly only seen shonen anime like Bleach and One Piece, but I found a liking in some seinen, so I'm looking into that as well. After seeing Clannad, I've also wanted to try some more romance. The first time I ever really got interested with an anime was when I saw my first episode of Naruto at a friend's house when I was 7. Ever since then, anime has filled a lot of empty roles in my life, and I'm really grateful for it. So, hello to all of you!
lml99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-01, 14:13   Link #11848
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaFields View Post
Well obviously, my name is Amanda Fields. I'm into anime, manga, video games, fashion, cooking, drawing, writing, etc.

Some of my favorite anime are
Excel Saga
Black Lagoon
Hellsing Ultimate
Witchblade
Saiyuki
Samurai Champloo
Bleach
Paranoia Agent
Azumanga Daoih

and my favorite manga are

Dorohedoro
Deadman Wonderland
Uzumaki
Litchi Hikari Club
Gintama

I'm not really good at introductions, so I suppose that's good enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lml99 View Post
Konichiwa-desu! I've been watching anime for about half my life now, but I'm the only one I really know that's into it. So, I decided to find somewhere on the internet to discuss anime/manga, and I found this. So far I've mostly only seen shonen anime like Bleach and One Piece, but I found a liking in some seinen, so I'm looking into that as well. After seeing Clannad, I've also wanted to try some more romance. The first time I ever really got interested with an anime was when I saw my first episode of Naruto at a friend's house when I was 7. Ever since then, anime has filled a lot of empty roles in my life, and I'm really grateful for it. So, hello to all of you!
Haha Welcome! What a nice greeting! Very descriptive as well! Enjoy your stay at AnimeSuki Forums! Make sure you read the rules! ~ Onegaishimas
Old 2012-04-03, 00:56   Link #11849
ReeseG515

Smile

Hi, I'm new to the forum here, but enjoyed anime for long time. I hope to some more insight and info from everyone. And will do my best give the same.
ReeseG515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-03, 07:22   Link #11850
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by lml99 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReeseG515 View Post
Hi, I'm new to the forum here, but enjoyed anime for long time. I hope to some more insight and info from everyone. And will do my best give the same.
Hey there! Welcome to the forum! Hope you will enjoy your time here

Old 2012-04-03, 19:28   Link #11851
NonExstX
Sub Human Reject

I'm new here.
Seems pretty interesting.
Probably not as educated on most anime as most here.
I watch them mainly as an escape from reaity.
Old 2012-04-04, 01:42   Link #11852
Eragon
Still Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonExstX View Post
I'm new here.
Don't worry we all watch it to escape from reality
Anyways, welcome to the forum!
Old 2012-04-05, 10:10   Link #11853
popororo

hj every one

I'm a student
popororo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-06, 02:59   Link #11854
southpawdragon

Hello
newbie here.
I'm not up to speed with latest anime since the early nineties.
southpawdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-06, 08:54   Link #11855
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonExstX View Post
I'm new here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by popororo View Post
I'm a student
Quote:
Originally Posted by southpawdragon View Post
Hello
newbie here.
I'm not up to speed with latest anime since the early nineties.
Hey there, welcome to the forum! I hope you will enjoy your time here

Old 2012-04-06, 15:54   Link #11856
Ahasuerus
UNBOUND-ed

Hiya,

I've been around AS for quite awhile, but never intro'd myself. (I don't think!) Anyway, I usually hang out in the ISML thread, so you've probably seen my name before on the Index. It's a weird name, I know, but more on that later. I just wanna say Hi

INTRO:
After being continually exposed to only the western notions of anime and not being very interested in what I had seen, I truly discovered it via lame hentai games, which led to figures, which led to dolls, which led to doll-forums where I saw mentions of Rozen Maiden and Chobits, and grew curious about what these people were talking about. They're not cartoons, but stories? Characters with depth? Enchanting animation? As a long-time comics and graphic novel aficionado, this was right up my alley, and anime now dwarfs my comic book interests which had diminished years ago.

Being that I'm a writer, this blend of media intrigued me. Another doll forum member mentioned Elfen Lied and sent me a Newtype USA sampler disk with episode 1 on it. You can imagine that after watching that ep that the rest is history! I downloaded EL from a hentai website in early May 2007, after I'd finished up my novel, UNBOUND. I could NOT stop watching and marathon-ed it before I realized! Hooked for good

I've been fully involved with anime ever since, with no signs of waning. I consider it the second most important discovery in my life (after Kate Bush's work), so I do consider it seriously. Around this same time, various hardships began piling up on me and have steamrolled rather badly, but anime has been the ONLY thing to give me enjoyment and satisfaction that I've been able to use as entertainment during these trying times. Being selective helps

Shortly after this, I found Higurashi, and was so mind-fucked by episode 5 that I HAD to seek help in understanding (before I clawed my own throat out), and another doll-forum member pointed me here to the incredibly helpful sub-forum for it. Saved my sanity, it did! Anyway, that's how I came to AS, my first and favorite anime forum

EXPO:
About the user name... over the years I've been asked but have only responded that "it's a character from my story". Well, now on Good Friday, it's an appropriate time to Tell. Since I'm presently working on actively seeking publication, I posted an Excerpt from it that features Ahasuerus, on a certain previous Good Friday.

Mainly my Blog deals with anime, but it's really up for the novel, the writing of which is the purpose of my existence. It's too deep to go into, but a word to the wise is sufficient, they say

You'll probably come to the conclusion that Ahasuerus isn't a very good man, and that is indisputable. But of more importance, what does he do with himself afterwards? I probably should have chosen a different username, but the ones I like are usually chosen, and I don't have time to play the hated login guessing games. So, "Ahasuerus" is my ID on anime forums, because I *know* no-one else will pick it!

OUTRO:
Anyway, too many words, sorry. I'm not a big fan of short useless posts, so mine are usually quite the opposite

Best wishes and thanks for always being here during the lifetime of my anime addiction

Last edited by NightWish; 2012-04-07 at 07:42.
Ahasuerus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 18:02   Link #11857
southpawdragon

Thanks
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
southpawdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-08, 06:51   Link #11858
Kizoku Keenan
ばか =)

Hi All.

New to this forum so go easy on me. A special Howdy to all you Kizokus & One Piece fans out there.
Kizoku Keenan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-08, 07:49   Link #11859
Kutra

Hi all

I'm italian and my english is very bad, so forgive me if sometimes I write stupid things.
Kutra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-08, 08:01   Link #11860
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizoku Keenan View Post
Hi All.

New to this forum so go easy on me. A special Howdy to all you Kizokus & One Piece fans out there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutra View Post
Hi all

I'm italian and my english is very bad, so forgive me if sometimes I write stupid things.
Hey there! Welcome to the forum! Haha, it's alright if you are not terribly proficient in English, so long as the members get the gist of your sentence

Tags
introduction, new members