KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
Spoiler for spoiler:
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-17, 07:24   Link #2762
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Oh, I just noticed the previous article on the blog. It says there's going to be yet another bonus chapter in SQ.LaB next month (spin-off magazine released twice a year from what I can gather). It's also confirmed that there's going to be a chapter in the next issue of SQ.19 coming out on February, which was to be expected.

In other news, the latest tankoubon is selling very well. About 280,000 copies sold in two weeks. I'm pretty sure that's new record for TLR. The downside is that it means there are even less chances to win a Yui poster.
Old 2011-11-17, 09:01   Link #2763
Freeter
beyond

Spoiler for 13.5:

Quote:
I dunno why, even though knowing it's a Haruna based CH, when viewing the images I couldn't help seeing Kyoko instead
I can easily tell the two apart, because Kyoko's a lot more voluptuous. Though I wouldn't mind a chapter like this with Kyoko instead
Old 2011-11-17, 09:53   Link #2764
sgwc
I'm just a support char..

Seems like Rito also like cats [yui] aside of plants[momo].
Old 2011-11-17, 09:54   Link #2765
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Plus, its been what, 1 1/2, 2 years since the divorce. It might be Yabuki finally feels comfortable enough with it, and is able to separate the image of the fictional Haruna from the woman she was based on.
I certainly hope he is. I wouldn't want him to force himself through writing a chapter that was uncomfortable or stressful for him...

...no matter how yummy it is
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-17, 10:19   Link #2766
Shadow5YA

I really think if Yabuki intended to avoid Haruna because of his divorce, he would have written her out of the series by now instead of just sidelining her.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-17, 10:30   Link #2767
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I really think if Yabuki intended to avoid Haruna because of his divorce, he would have written her out of the series by now instead of just sidelining her.
Haruna is basically the sole impediment that prevents Rito from fully accepting Momo's proposal. If she got written out, it becomes a far easier job for Momo to build the true harem ending from the get go and we lose a super interesting co-plot in the story.
Old 2011-11-17, 11:02   Link #2768
Shadow5YA

It's not just Haruna but Rito's (and any normal person's) value of monogamy.

The series can just as easily be rewritten to where Rito wants to devote himself solely to Lala until Momo comes and suggests her harem plan. Whether it's Haruna or not, Rito wants to stay with one girl.
Old 2011-11-17, 12:57   Link #2769
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
It's not just Haruna but Rito's (and any normal person's) value of monogamy.

The series can just as easily be rewritten to where Rito wants to devote himself solely to Lala until Momo comes and suggests her harem plan. Whether it's Haruna or not, Rito wants to stay with one girl.
well I cant agree with that... becouse all that's in ritos skull is haruna... haruna this haruna that... he even done something like "strange" confession to lala... than said that he loves haruna more....

so generally if there was no haruna he would be interested in lala or other girl that might be more into polygamy and wont beat the crap out of rito each time the person see's a ghost..gets scared...or does something and puts the blame on rito in the way of beating him up..... well momo would be ultra happy if rito in some kind accident landed on her... in bath,bed even between her boobs... but she has no luck for that xD

his too strongly haruna affected...and the normal human life style... mostly if haruna desires polygamy he might change his mind....but now he starts to realize that there are other girls besides haruna that have interest in him...

ehhh sadly a haruna chapter ;/ I would prefer kyoko instead ^^ like some talk between run and kyoko about rito... the same kyoko might be pulled in the harem plan...

but what makes me really sad after seeing this chapter is that: if this is just a recollection from past chapters.... than lets see... haruna is all happy... done some skinship.... AND still is not doing anything in the real plot... did not confessed... shows no intentions to confess at all.... its like after this special chapter she stands where she was... nothing changed ;/ she has no motivation to confess and get even closer so she can do this kind of thing more often xD

really sad and such a waste of panel time...

Last edited by zibi88; 2011-11-17 at 13:09.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-17, 14:12   Link #2770
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
but what makes me really sad after seeing this chapter is that: if this is just a recollection from past chapters.... than lets see... haruna is all happy... done some skinship.... AND still is not doing anything in the real plot... did not confessed... shows no intentions to confess at all.... its like after this special chapter she stands where she was... nothing changed ;/ she has no motivation to confess and get even closer so she can do this kind of thing more often xD

really sad and such a waste of panel time...
My god. You haven't even read the chapter and are already dismissing it as a waste of time.
Old 2011-11-17, 14:22   Link #2771
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post

I can easily tell the two apart, because Kyoko's a lot more voluptuous. Though I wouldn't mind a chapter like this with Kyoko instead
Would be better if it's the Kyoko in the RPG game, coz she's the one making the moves.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-17, 16:07   Link #2772
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

I haven't even seen the images yet, but YES YES YES A HARUNA CHAPTER

Also, no way am I going to visit this thread when the chapter comes out.

Edit: Now that I've read the chapter, I can say that Haruna's blushing in the yellowed page is so adorable. Kawaii indeed.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-17, 19:01   Link #2773
Soraya21

Spoiler for chap. spoilers:

And yet another chap. of Darkness will soon be released in a separate bi-annually magazine? I so approve.
Soraya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-17, 19:18   Link #2774
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soraya21 View Post
And yet another chap. of Darkness will soon be released in a separate bi-annually magazine? I so approve.
What's the age range for this spin-off magazine? If Yabuki can get away with even more stuff than the leeway he's currently given in SQ, it'll sell out in droves
Old 2011-11-18, 07:44   Link #2775
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

I can't see Yabuki going full ero right now. Ecchi sells more as far as I remember. He'll only do it around the end of the manga. Or maybe draw some official doujin omake manga under a pseudonym in a comiket or something.
Old 2011-11-18, 08:13   Link #2776
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
O_O Mikan and ohh

Spoiler for haruna nsfw:

can't wait...
Old 2011-11-18, 08:29   Link #2777
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
Also, no way am I going to visit this thread when the chapter comes out.
The Haruna hate kind of seems to have subsided. There has only been one hate post so far. There's nothing to hate about this chapter anyway. It's fun and cute.

Spoiler for 13.5:

Curse all that text on the cover page. It would have made a perfect sig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
What's the age range for this spin-off magazine? If Yabuki can get away with even more stuff than the leeway he's currently given in SQ, it'll sell out in droves
It should the same as SQ. I don't think he can get away with anything more without turning the manga into a hentai anyway. It's fine as it is at the moment.
Old 2011-11-18, 09:36   Link #2778
Shadow5YA

I'm surprised Yabuki hasn't done any h-doujins yet. Maybe this is as far as he gets because he doesn't want to draw a penis.
Old 2011-11-20, 15:28   Link #2779
Ashaman

English scan is out.

Haruna had some dangerous thoughts this chapter

Spoiler for Haruna's thoughts:
Old 2011-11-20, 15:30   Link #2780
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Cats take baths? I thought they hate water.

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen