Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-09-11, 16:50   Link #1
Trudinh

Action/Comedy/Romance

Im looking for Action/Comedy/Romance.
I watched shakugan no Shana, Angel Beat, Kaze No stigma, Familiar of Zero, Baka and test, Alot more but cant remember But those 4 is my favorite.

Kaze no stigma is kinda my favorite cause the storyline is kinda different as in the main character dosnt get stronger over time he just start out strong. And one thing i hate about kaze no stigma is the girl she just kinda annoying.

I also love Shakugan no shana and Familiar of Zero, I love how the girls act(Very mean but nice in the end)

If ur going to list suggestion then can you list Dub one, but if the anime is really good and has to be watch then i dont mind reading Sub.
Old 2011-09-11, 17:53   Link #2
Akito Kinomoto
Sekiroad-Idols Sing Twice

Send a message via AIM to Akito Kinomoto
You might want to try Durarara!!. It's got action, comedy and a little bit of romance on the side. And since you've already watched Angel Beats!, I'm going to typical and recommend Clannad and Clannad: After Story. It's not an action series but there's plenty of comedy and romance (well, more like drama).

And finally, from Shakugan no Shana and The Familiar of Zero, there's always Hayate the Combat Butler. Its fights are mostly gags but its not short on romance or comedy, and the lead female is similar to Shana and Louise as well.
GANBARIMASU
Old 2011-09-11, 20:56   Link #3
Trudinh

ty for the help but to be honest i already watch clannad and clannad afterstory, and hayate the combat butler is not my type i watch first 3 episode and it bored me. and about Durarara ima give it a try, but i might have a feeling i might not like it.
Old 2011-09-11, 21:04   Link #4
myopius

Quote:
I also love Shakugan no shana and Familiar of Zero, I love how the girls act(Very mean but nice in the end)
For the record, their personality is called "tsundere". You can check it out on Wikipedia.

Anyway, here are what I principally recommend:

- Inukami. If you can stand bizarrely perverted comedy right from the first episode, it's has a tsundere female lead, lots of comedy, and action. The action is supposed to be serious but is often silly early on, later on though it gets really serious (incredibly so, really...). Anyway, it's heavy on the ecchi comedy with plenty of romantic elements (there are two main romantic pairs) and action everywhere.

- Full Metal Panic. This is one of the best action stories I've watched/read (it's based off a light novel). The plot's construction is great, the romance is great with (as dictated by the industry) another tsundere lead female, and the comedy is totally brilliant. Start with Full Metal Panic, then watch Fumoffu, then watch The Second Raid, then read the novel translations or wait forever for Kyoto Animation.

- Mahou Sensei Negima! (exclamation point mine) This is an ecchi harem comedy/adventure that starts off lighthearted and gets more serious. Of what you mention, it's closest to Zero no Tsukaima. The anime's end, from episode 23-26 I believe, is complete filler, so if you like the story at all and are receptive to the possibility, you might want to transition from the anime to the manga after watching it. However, the anime itself is enjoyable and fits your description. The OVAs are set way farther into the manga, so if you want a preview to see if the manga is worth picking up, they could also serve that purpose.
Old 2011-09-12, 14:51   Link #5
Trudinh

ya i know what their personality but most people dont know that so i just put dont very mean but nice in the end.
Old 2011-09-12, 16:59   Link #6
Trudinh

I just finish watching Hidan No aria And it was Really good maybe something similar would be good too...
Old 2011-09-13, 00:16   Link #7
terazax
ISO my Holo

Send a message via MSN to terazax
rosario + vampire is really great for fitting all of these roles,, i simply love it ^-^
Closed Thread