AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shana

Notices

View Poll Results: Shakugan no Shana III (Final) - Episode 1 Rating
Perfect 10 37 32.46%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 16 14.04%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 24 21.05%
7 out of 10 : Good 19 16.67%
6 out of 10 : Average 15 13.16%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 1.75%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.88%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-10-16, 22:11   Link #161
charizardpal
灼眼の

As much as I loved the tension in this episode, if I hadn't been keeping up with the Shana light novels religiously I would have been confused by the beginning. It was jarring, and I'd have expected the two to have at least talked, and maybe for Yuuji to have an inner dialog before he vanished....

「心でなくちゃ、よく見えない。もののなかみは、目では見えない、ってこと。」
Old 2011-10-30, 09:28   Link #162
Seraphmore

Send a message via Yahoo to Seraphmore
Great Episode at First Episode From Shana III.
I Think the Next Episode more Better than Epsode 1,
I Can't wait it!
Old 2011-11-23, 07:11   Link #163
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Gave perfect 10.

The battles seems to be escalating as right at the start there's an army of Guze no Tomogara. All seems hopeless - until Shana comes to kick their butt. I'm just wondering who is the voice who decide to help Ryuji, and how did he become leader of Bal Masque?!

After watching this, it feels like Shana Second was just yesterday.
It's nice that we will finally see how the story ends.
Old 2012-10-24, 19:29   Link #164
Newfan

Nice Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
----- -----------

I honestly cant predict where they are going to go this season but i have a feeling its going good. Are we going to get a true ending where Yuji chooses one of the girls and is able to break the chain of Fate of that binds him and Shana? Im hoping we get a true ending and not one of those where everyone ends up happy in the end but Yuji is gone yet gone and it ends where some crap like he will be back one day. Finish this right and it will be added in my top 100 animes.

9/10 Welcome back Shana finally an anime i can be excited about again
Nice review Sinestra. Little late to watching this anime, but seeing as how almost 3 years passed between the 2nd and 3rd seasons, I'm glad I watched them all at once.

My thoughts: After having just finished season 2 the day before, this episode, while epic, killed the good feeling I had from thinking Yuji and Shana were together. Seeing Yuji with Bal Masque kinda reminds me of the plot in Code Geass... I wonder if its heading down that same route.

One question I've been pondering - do you think Yuji would have still disappeared if Shana had professed her love to him? I mean really professed. She only hugged him in 2 episodes last season, and other than that wasn't very good at showing affection in general. That is if his desappearance was a voluntary decision.
Old 2012-11-03, 10:29   Link #165
alvinkhorfire

@Newfan
Welcome to this sub-forum! I hope that you will enjoy watching Season 3 of Shakugan no SHANA.

It is quite hard to answer your question, without unintentionally mentioning any spoiler. My opinion is that regardless of whether Shana has declared her love for him, Yuji will still proceed with his plan. He certainly wants to execute his plan under his own will. Let's just say that he feels that his plan is for greater good for all, especially for Shana as well. Just keep watching the rest of the episodes, and you will understand Yuji's intention.