AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-03-31, 20:05   Link #1761
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2
Somehow, I think Suigintou is not going to play a big role in season 3. The most I think she'll do is stay in the hospital, haunt Shinku's dreams for fun and challenge her to duels (Yakult vs. tea)
Or maybe play as an uninvited guest, enters the Sakurada Household via the mirror, walks to the sofa while ignoring everyone, sits on it, pick up the remote and watch Kunkun without saying anythinig.

Then proceed to help herself with the fridge.
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-31, 23:15   Link #1762
solwyvern
▲wight
*Graphic Designer

The thread is finally dying out. and we were so close to 100. T_T
Old 2006-03-31, 23:51   Link #1763
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

I guess so. Sad.
Old 2006-04-01, 00:15   Link #1764
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by solwyvern
The thread is finally dying out. and we were so close to 100. T_T
Its the weekend posting when drunk is very bad for the health ...

One question, what do you think the suitcases are needed for? Apart from being funky transportation and storing teasets do you think that Rozen Maidens need to sleep in them everynight like vampires and their coffins?
grey_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-01, 00:25   Link #1765
Morgri

I'm only into episode four of Traumend, but this anime is made of awesome and win... hahaha
Morgri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-01, 00:26   Link #1766
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgri
I'm only into episode four of Traumend, but this anime is made of awesome and win... hahaha
Another supporter? Yes!
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-01, 00:34   Link #1767
grey_moon

Quote:
Cheer!!! So who is your favourite so far?
Old 2006-04-01, 00:35   Link #1768
Morgri

You bet! I was kind of skeptical when I first decided to watch the first season, but I was like telling all my friends, "I know I'm watching a show with dolls, but there dolls that kick butt!" That was my excuse... which I don't know why since once I introduced it to them they liked it too =p

I like souseiseki (the long haired, green dress wearing doll) and Jun -- cause he's cool. None of the characters really get on my nerves though, I enjoy watching all of em.
Old 2006-04-01, 00:59   Link #1769
grey_moon

Quote:
You bet! I was kind of skeptical when I first decided to watch the first season, but I was like telling all my friends, "I know I'm watching a show with dolls, but there dolls that kick butt!" That was my excuse... which I don't know why since once I introduced it to them they liked it too =p
That seems to be a trend

Quote:
I like souseiseki (the long haired, green dress wearing doll) and Jun -- cause he's cool. None of the characters really get on my nerves though, I enjoy watching all of em.
Thats Suiseiseki! Sou is the short haired one. She seems to be the favourite of many people. What traits about her do you like desu?

When did you start liking Jun? For me I started to warm to him after the unyuu episode.

Quote:
None of the characters really get on my nerves though, I enjoy watching all of em.
Have you watched S2 yet? If not I guess we will start having to be careful with spoilers and annoying characters
Old 2006-04-01, 01:03   Link #1770
RaistlinMajere
Now in MHD!
*Fansubber

I dunno about this show, y'know, I'm pretty burned out on it myself
RaistlinMajere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-01, 01:05   Link #1771
Morgri

LOL, yeah i'm on season two right now. Jun, I found him an enjoyable character at the beggining of season one. Truthfully, the only reason I started watching the show was because of the "male main character" because I have so much anime that feature hot girls that I wanted to find a main character that was a guy. However, I do like shinku quite a lot as well.
Old 2006-04-01, 01:39   Link #1772
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon
Its the weekend posting when drunk is very bad for the health ...

One question, what do you think the suitcases are needed for? Apart from being funky transportation and storing teasets do you think that Rozen Maidens need to sleep in them everynight like vampires and their coffins?
That was pretty much explained by Gin-sama in S1. According to her, it is an important, sacred ritual for dolls to sleep in their suitcase so as to get in touch with their dream world, or something like that. And if they don't do well to follow that ritual, they will eventually ended up losing emotions.

And yeah, in the beginning, I felt like going over to Jun's house and 'break' him down because he was a terrible ass. But eventually he improved and became likeable.

The thing about Rozen Maiden is that it will eventually make a fanboy/girl out of its audience.

This reminds me of the part where Suiseiseki three failed attempts to win Jun's affection. And if I recall, Suiseiseki did not treat Jun as a 'servant'. And she attempted to impress Jun, and all her attempts, as I see it, were servant-ish.

And since Jun is Shinku's servant, doesn't that place Suiseiseki below Shinku in the Sakurada hierachy?
Old 2006-04-01, 03:19   Link #1773
TamaNeko

Ever since Kirakishou was revealed to be the real 7th Rozen Maiden in the manga, there has been a slow but steady stream of fanarts pairing her with Barasuishou from the anime. Well, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you THE Barasuishou/Kirakishou fanart to end ALL others, courtesy of 2chan.

*chomp*
TamaNeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-01, 03:21   Link #1774
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

Truthfully, the only reason I started watching the show was because of the "male main character" because I have so much anime that feature hot girls that I wanted to find a main character that was a guy.

im prettttty sure that jun's voice actor is a female in real life.
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-01, 03:36   Link #1775
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatochobit
Truthfully, the only reason I started watching the show was because of the "male main character" because I have so much anime that feature hot girls that I wanted to find a main character that was a guy.

im prettttty sure that jun's voice actor is a female in real life.
Not really surprising, especially because men don't sound like young boys, so a woman will provide a better voice.
Old 2006-04-01, 03:48   Link #1776
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2
Somehow, I think Suigintou is not going to play a big role in season 3. The most I think she'll do is stay in the hospital, haunt Shinku's dreams for fun and challenge her to duels (Yakult vs. tea)
I dont think so... despite how she felt about Megu in S2, when she was fighting Shinku at that last part she said that she still hated Shinku, and still wanted to turn her to junk or something like that... Hell,
Spoiler for episode 12:

About their suitcases, I had the distinct feeling when seeing those two dolls in there that: When they lost the game, the very same suitcase became their coffin..

Quote:
AWESOME!! Fresh blood AND YES.... SUISEISEKI IS MY FAVOURITE TOO!!!!~desu.. Btw... this thread contains major spoilers... so go finish traumend quickly
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-01, 03:52   Link #1777
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

im sure jun will be able to call them back. and suiseiseki still has jade dream and now with jun's powers she may even be able to open the path to hinaichigos dream world.
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-01, 04:01   Link #1778
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

She will still be villain, but still, remember that if she decides to keep chasing down Shinku with the intention of defeating her, she will risk drawing power from Megu, something Suigintou tried not to do. So I think she won't be as active as she was in S1.
Old 2006-04-01, 04:50   Link #1779
solwyvern
▲wight
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaNeko

*chomp*
*glomp* border. NANI KORE?! ►_◄
Old 2006-04-01, 05:51   Link #1780
Blablabla
Zetsubo-sensei daaaaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
I dont think so... despite how she felt about Megu in S2, when she was fighting Shinku at that last part she said that she still hated Shinku, and still wanted to turn her to junk or something like that... Hell,
Spoiler for episode 12:
Yes but she is no more a junk. The maine reason of her anger toward Shinku is no more here. She has no reasons left to attack Shinku then.
Blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural