AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-04-03, 21:22   Link #241
Vinak
Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened View Post
Wow, Priscilla said, anyone that gets in her way shall perish (Deneven, Helen). I think Clare will do something to stop her, or Revenge of Riful.
queue in the yuri Dōjinshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
That's actually very possible, and would make sense how she didn't notice him coming up from behind - because he was coming from above .

Admit it, it's actually possible ...I mean, the "camera" was beneath Priscilla, looking upward...so Dauf wasn't behind Priscilla, he was above her...
they came from behind!

Last edited by Vinak; 2010-04-03 at 21:33.
Old 2010-04-03, 21:30   Link #242
Awakened
Clare's #1 fan

Anyone believes Dietrich explanation on how she got her hands on the Afs? Even if what she said is true, why is she in the middle of a war zone?

OK, so I'm starting to think that maybe Dietrich is not a mole. She might not have given away Miria's location to the Org and got demoted for it.

I think Miria can save Clare from Priscilla. You can hit what you cant touch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinak View Post
?
Old 2010-04-03, 21:33   Link #243
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Anyone believes Dietrich explanation on how she got her hands on the Afs? Even if its true what she said, why is she in the middle of a war zone?

OK, so I'm starting to think that maybe Dietrich is not a mole. She might not have given away Miria's location to the Org and got demoted for it.

I think Miria can save Clare from Priscilla. You can hit what you cant touch.

?
Hmm...well considering that Priscilla is stronger than the abyssal ones, I'm pretty sure she could hit Miria...
________
STARCRAFT 2 STRATEGIES REPLAY

Last edited by Rennir; 2011-04-19 at 05:04.
Old 2010-04-03, 21:39   Link #244
Vinak
Procrastinator

Quote:

Quote:

?
nobody gets in the way of Priscilla and Clare...
Old 2010-04-03, 21:40   Link #245
Nixl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
Hmm...well considering that Priscilla is stronger than the abyssal ones, I'm pretty sure she could hit Miria...
Don't worry Tabitha will perform her only role in the story and jump in the way.
Old 2010-04-03, 21:44   Link #246
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
Don't worry Tabitha will perform her only role in the story and jump in the way.
Roflmao, that made me laugh
Old 2010-04-03, 21:51   Link #247
Awakened
Clare's #1 fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
Quote:
nobody gets in the way of Priscilla and Clare...
Priscilla might not be the fastest, she got hit so many times, even Dauf got some hits. This tels me that Miria should be able to evade her. We are not talking about fighting Priscilla, just distracting then run like hell.

Edit:
Chap 101 said Miria was comming.
Old 2010-04-03, 21:58   Link #248
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Awakened is right - getting hit by Dauf and Beth shows she is not invincible in every single aspect. Despite her speed being extremely high(practically warping to Riful, and around the HellCats), her reflexes and possibly agility don't seem to be as high, nor does she obviously have a "sense" like Teresa did.

So it is possible to get the jump on her or escape from her; actually winning, or how long you can evade her, is a totally different matter. After all, she can fly.
Old 2010-04-03, 22:00   Link #249
williamaugustus
*Author

i have not been on in a while. well, i think i was on three days ago... but only to look at pics. and, i am too lazy to go through all of the posts to see if this was answered earlier... does anyone know when the chapter is coming out in english?
Old 2010-04-03, 22:06   Link #250
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Roflmao, that made me laugh
Me too. She is totally useless after all. I wonder if she'll ever get any development. To be honest, I hope we get some flashback chapters (one or two) telling us what happend in Rabona. Build up Tabitha's character some more and give us more Mirira & Galatea goodness. This way, when Tabitha dies (she is expendable after all) it'll have more meaning.
Old 2010-04-03, 22:08   Link #251
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamaugustus View Post
i have not been on in a while. well, i think i was on three days ago... but only to look at pics. and, i am too lazy to go through all of the posts to see if this was answered earlier... does anyone know when the chapter is coming out in english?
It already has been since yesturday ^_^.
Old 2010-04-03, 22:13   Link #252
Nixl

Actually Tabitha's death is the only thing I am certain of in this arc or at least in the manga as a whole.

Priscilla goes to take the swipe at Miria*
Tabitha jumps in the way*

The chapter after the arc concludes
Helen: So what happened to Tabitha?
Miria: Who?

Damn, reminds me of that Fate/stay night comic with Rin/Archer.

no sc2 mac beta wave announced yet, boo~
Old 2010-04-04, 00:35   Link #253
Galatea33
the opposing wind

Send a message via Yahoo to Galatea33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangsta Spanksta View Post
Spoiler for In remembrance of Dauf:

we need it in a higher resolution V___V

* Read da sig and do it! Cos' Ophelia says sO
Old 2010-04-04, 01:45   Link #254
MichaelAngelo

The battle is on.

Well, at this point in time. Nobody can nail Priscilla except Clare waking from her unconsciousness and meditate...^^...Even Miria, of quite I'm sure of...cannot do anything. Surely she's better than Deneve but that doesn't make her something..
Old 2010-04-04, 01:47   Link #255
MichaelAngelo

Quote:
Awakened is right - getting hit by Dauf and Beth shows she is not invincible in every single aspect. Despite her speed being extremely high(practically warping to Riful, and around the HellCats), her reflexes and possibly agility don't seem to be as high, nor does she obviously have a "sense" like Teresa did.

So it is possible to get the jump on her or escape from her; actually winning, or how long you can evade her, is a totally different matter. After all, she can fly.
...Isley was definitely faster than her. Her seemingly limitless regenerative ability was what mattered...and it would still matter till the end of the manga..
Old 2010-04-04, 02:57   Link #256
Weird D
Just existing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelAngelo View Post
...Isley was definitely faster than her. Her seemingly limitless regenerative ability was what mattered...and it would still matter till the end of the manga..
IMO it's useless to engage Priscilla in a lenghty battle where damage accumulates in a attempt to weaken her. The only way is a sneak attack to take her down in one hit, pretty much like she did with Teresa : Teresa was stronger, but she didn't expect Priscilla playing possum until she lost her arms.
Old 2010-04-04, 03:50   Link #257
Gooral
Banned

Gernot's translation is out. You can read it at MH.
Old 2010-04-04, 05:28   Link #258
Newhope

Quote:

I don't think she's really shown how fast she is if anything it looks like she doesn't care if she gets hit or not and doesn't even bother trying to dodge attacks.

And I doubt Miria will fast enough to get away from her, her new phantom move is slower than the old version which could only barely keep up with Rigaldo and Priscilla rape him in a fight.
Old 2010-04-04, 05:44   Link #259
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
I don't think she's really shown how fast she is if anything it looks like she doesn't care if she gets hit or not and doesn't even bother trying to dodge attacks.

And I doubt Miria will fast enough to get away from her, her new phantom move is slower than the old version which could only barely keep up with Rigaldo and Priscilla rape him in a fight.
Miria really has no reason to hold back from the old move now, considering Helen and Deneve both released their yoki during the Isley fight Miria can use the old movement (not saying I agree she's fast enough to get away from Priscilla though)

The only reason she stopped was to mask her yoki, but now its no longer needed.
Old 2010-04-04, 05:48   Link #260
Newhope

Even using the old Phantom skill she won't be able to get away if anything it'll make escape even less likely as it tires her quickly when she uses it and Priscilla will be able to track her yoki.

Last edited by Newhope; 2010-04-04 at 06:03.
Closed Thread