AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-08-07, 21:48   Link #3781
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Dragon Nest SEA server (PC, multiplayer action RPG) is currently in its downtime. Very few people are logging in the world I belong to (which is one of the least populated among the four worlds of the SEA server), no interesting events as of late, and the guild's also switching priorities to IRL for the meantime. On the other hand, while Ragnarök Online PH server (PC, MMORPG) is more lively, I don't like how they have been handling a ten-year-old game.

I really need another game aside from DOTA. :/
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-08, 00:15   Link #3782
Marulash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Dragon Nest SEA server (PC, multiplayer action RPG) is currently in its downtime. Very few people are logging in the world I belong to (which is one of the least populated among the four worlds of the SEA server), no interesting events as of late, and the guild's also switching priorities to IRL for the meantime. On the other hand, while Ragnarök Online PH server (PC, MMORPG) is more lively, I don't like how they have been handling a ten-year-old game.

I really need another game aside from DOTA. :/
What's the population like on ph server? Last time I played (iRO, Renewal), there was about 2.5k-3k constantly on... which I guess is pretty good for that game.

Currently playing WoW: MoP (PC), finally got my rogue to a high enough ilvl to start LFR.

Also got my copy of Tales of Xillia (PS3), so I'm excited to start it. My first Tales game.
Marulash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-08, 01:37   Link #3783
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
What's the population like on ph server? Last time I played (iRO, Renewal), there was about 2.5k-3k constantly on... which I guess is pretty good for that game.
Two words to describe that: mostly bots.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 15:43   Link #3784
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Front Mission 2

Spoiler for Royd's Fate:
Old 2013-08-10, 18:49   Link #3785
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

I'm still playing Borderlands 1: Game of the Year Edition (PS3), I'm really loving it surprisingly (I'm usually very terrible at FPS games).

Anyways, I'm currently at Lucky's Last Chance Watering Hole as Roland (Level 25).
Kid Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 20:17   Link #3786
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Recently bought Dynasty Warriors 8. The only other DW game I own is DW4 for the ps2, so I'm just overwhelmed by everything in this game lol. Currently playing the Shu campaign and trying to get all possible routes completed.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 22:08   Link #3787
Alchemist007
*Author

Just got to the last level of Killzone 1, it's a pretty long game! It gets repetitive but the gunplay is pretty decent. And it figures the character with the best guns is also the biggest douche in the squad.
Old 2013-08-11, 03:43   Link #3788
Grv
宜しく
*Fansubber

Been playing a lot of Civilization V recently and just started on the Shadowrun Returns campaign.

Also been playing a bit of Trials Revolution - just for the amusing multi-player
Old 2013-08-12, 09:57   Link #3789
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Finally got me a copy of Nino Kuni (PS3). LOVING it so far. About 20hrs into it right now, mostly wandering around doing quests for the moment. Also picked up Mugen Souls (PS3). It's actually not bad, picked it up cuz I heard it rivaled the Disgaea series. Love the fact that they got Harada Takehito for character design and Satou Tenpei for the music, they did an excellent job for the Disgaea series and they did an excellnet job here too. Not to mention the gorgeous VA cast, personally I love the fact that a good number of the VAs also did iM@S. Not to mention Tamura Yukari

Put a decent amount of time in playing Danball Senki W on the PSP. I haven't played a mech based game since Medarot (Medabots in the US) back on the GB/GBC. (that's Gameboy and Gameboy Color for you young kids...y'know it's scary cuz there may actually been a few kids going "GB? GBC?"...I feel old all of the sudden) Love the story and the huge number of mechs to customize. Also starting up the Trial version of God Eater 2. Never been much for "hunting" based games as they really shine in multi-player, not bad playing solo but still...(-3-) -3
Old 2013-08-12, 19:52   Link #3790
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

PS3: Atelier Escha and Logy - After playing several hours of this game (although a good chunk of that time I spent trying to translate the text), the gameplay is a lot different compared to the Arland trilogy as the traits are now set opposed to random and item quality is abolished. Still, the battle system is an improvement over the previous games.

PS Vita: Neptune Idol PP - Finally reached #1 status with more than 96%+ overall shares with Noire on Day 85. Still raising stats and stuff.
Old 2013-08-12, 20:27   Link #3791
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Two words to describe that: mostly bots.
That's a shame, really. Playing RO on the official server means you have to deal with a myriad spammers in Prontera and a gazillion bots out in the fields. And if you turn your gaze towards the private scene, there's no good low rates left.

Then you look at RO2 and groan.

As for me, recently got my hands on Europa Universallis 3 (a friend had me try it after learning about my love for Crusader Kings 2). Also considering Sword of the Stars 2, another Paradox title, but that one seems to have pretty mixed reviews.
Dark Faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 00:46   Link #3792
Holy Knight
Time Bomb

Playing a lot of Dragon's Crown. Amazing art, fun old school / chaotic arcade gameplay.

Before that I was playing borderlands 2 religiously.

Still play Animal Crossing and recently fit in some time to try out the new Demo for M&L Dream Team. I think it'll be the next 3DS game I buy.
Holy Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 02:49   Link #3793
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

PC: World of Tanks, Borderlands 2, and going back to Skyrim.

iPad: Breach and Clear, The iDOLM@STER Shiny Festa Harmonic Sound. And Static Quest.

PSP: Shining Blade and Warship Gunner 2.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-14, 09:25   Link #3794
Reverzer0
Sleeping

PSP: Naruto Shippuden Kizuna Drive. If only I have aggressive AI team mates, this game is easy!
Old 2013-08-14, 21:56   Link #3795
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Just hit level 42 in Payday 2. Love my silenced shotty, so bomb...off to work :x

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-23, 21:00   Link #3796
Reverzer0
Sleeping

PSP: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Impact. Better than kizuna Drive!
Old 2013-08-24, 07:01   Link #3797
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverzer0 View Post
PSP: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Impact. Better than kizuna Drive!
Is it worth it? I've been craving a dose of ultimate ninja lately and the ps3 games are way too expensive
Old 2013-08-24, 13:33   Link #3798
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

PS3: FF XIII (after finally getting a PS3 )
Wii: Xenoblade, Tales of Symphonia II (though only play-tested so far)
PC: sporadically Guild Wars II
Old 2013-08-24, 16:43   Link #3799
Dextro
He Without a Title

Picked up Hate Plus. A bit annoyed at the 12 hour mandatory wait times but it makes perfect sense in the context of the game. A bit too meta for some maybe but I can live with it.
Old 2013-08-24, 19:39   Link #3800
P99

Just recently finished Persona 3 Portable and started Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep.