AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-12-31, 00:19   Link #1301
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
OHHH MY G********! THAT'S SO ROMANTIC! I didn't think even for once he has a romantic side. ( the one I'm reading is semi translated and hard to understand most part ) its good to read when its translated right.
In reference to Touma or Accelerator ?

Quote:
And I didn't think touma would get angry for someone stealing his prey.
Lol, because Index was scolding him for 'saying something so cool to Kuroko, but in the end didn't do anything'

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillmissing View Post
Spoiler for teleportation details:
Ah yes, that's about right, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Accelerator's morality pet made a good job, eh! also Accelerator admited the fact he isn't the strongest like before.
Well she acidentally let out that she remembered everything Accelerator said about 'not letting the remaining sisters die' and was deeply touched by it.

Accelerator was beyond embarrassed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
In regard to this line.

>>Touma: "I made a promise to a certain nameless hotblooded guy, that I would always be there to protect Misaka and the (people) world around her... I know this is abit late, but did I keep that promise?"

1. Etzali should be in tears, and it is pretty lol that Touma think Etzali is hotblooded.
2. You can't imagien how similiar that line is to the the line that Accelertor have kept on telling himself. Just replace Misaka with LO.
1. His exact descrpition was longer, but what it boils down to is 'hotbloodied'

2. I really wanted to post Accelerator's quote in the quote thread, but I guess it's not time for it yet...

Quote:
And awaki and kuroko are really different in specs. Too bad for awaki she has huge potential. Btw why do awaki even pick a fight with kuroko to begin with? is it another order from the higher ups?
Spoiler for Vol 8 Plot:
Old 2009-12-31, 04:32   Link #1302
tsunade666

Thanks for the info

I was talking about accelerator specially if he said it because its usually monologue when he talking about it.

I love to see the second season already. I'm getting tire of railgun.

So Last order still remember it after the event. I though she also forgets it like touma.

Wait accelerator beat up awaki right? but isn't he supposed to be in hospital. Isn't he just being discharge in vol 12? then in vol 08 he can already move out and already has the electrode choker.
Old 2009-12-31, 06:12   Link #1303
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Thanks for the info

I was talking about accelerator specially if he said it because its usually monologue when he talking about it.
Well, he said it out loud, but the only one to hear it is a KO-ed Awaki

That tsundere...

Quote:
I love to see the second season already. I'm getting tire of railgun.
I hope they get Railgun's director to do it though...

Quote:
So Last order still remember it after the event. I though she also forgets it like touma.
Remember the Misaka Network? Well apparently everything he said, they've heard all of it

Quote:
Wait accelerator beat up awaki right? but isn't he supposed to be in hospital. Isn't he just being discharge in vol 12? then in vol 08 he can already move out and already has the electrode choker.
Accelerator sneaked out, but yeah he had the choker already.
Old 2009-12-31, 09:52   Link #1304
tsunade666

what if the whole network heard it then they gut a big psychopath and a lousy harem king to back them up. The network sure have their safe assured.

who's the tsundere? awaki? she? tsundere? with who? don't tell me its that guy again... please

railgun and index has different director? then that explains the short conversation. Touma's chat box is good but not all the time. Its tiresome sometimes or rather if its often then its surely tiresome with all the same again and again words.
Old 2009-12-31, 12:45   Link #1305
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Well, he said it out loud, but the only one to hear it is a KO-ed Awaki

That tsundere...
Accelerator... tsundere boy??

Quote:
what if the whole network heard it then they gut a big psychopath and a lousy harem king to back them up. The network sure have their safe assured.

who's the tsundere? awaki? she? tsundere? with who? don't tell me its that guy again... please
Touma?? I don't so XD. Did she interacted with him?? Mayb Chaos2Frozen is refering to Accelerator.

Quote:
railgun and index has different director? then that explains the short conversation. Touma's chat box is good but not all the time. Its tiresome sometimes or rather if its often then its surely tiresome with all the same again and again words.
Railgun is a manga with less far dialogues. Index is light novel with a lot of description of their universe.
Old 2009-12-31, 14:34   Link #1306
tsunade666

I know about the description and its fine to leave them but tone down touma's mugen blabbering. It will help a tons on his popularity if they just leave it to the fist to do the talking and trashing. And its more fund that way

And what accelerator being tsundere? with who? his talking with awaki their. And his talking his monologue then saying it to half dead enemy what's with that psycho.

Touma doing his speech while his fighting his enemy then theirs accelerator acting all dere dere in front of a half dead enemy.
Old 2009-12-31, 21:16   Link #1307
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Railgun is a manga with less far dialogues. Index is light novel with a lot of description of their universe.
True, but it is entirely possible to cut down on the dailogue. In the seventh Novel, there was this one entire chapter where Catholic nuns and Necessarius were discussing their battle plan to catch the Amakusa.

So for me, if they can get the Railgun director to do what he has been doing for Index 2nd, then there should be less of a problem.

Alternatively, they could also bring the Author into the project to help trim the edges...

EDIT:

yay, I got my book back! Earlier on I mentioned both Touma and Accelerator getting good quotes for this novel? Well here's the detailed version.

"When [Onee-sama] and [that guy] meet, Kuroko's story will begin!?"

Spoiler for Touma after saving Kuroko:

Spoiler for Accelerator fightning Awaki:

Spoiler for Touma and Index in the Hospital:

Spoiler for Accelerator and Last Order bathing:

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2010-01-01 at 00:58.
Old 2010-01-01, 01:58   Link #1308
tsunade666

Yehey! Yehey! I wish I could visit a shrine for new years day but its good. Here in my country its too lame I just slept it all.

Great translation and thanks. Which gives that no one hear accelerators muttering which is fine because he always said that in a way not to many could here or just his plain old monologue.

So accelerators ability had been cut down to half. But even so he rocks. Which also means to that his a waking mega-computer before. Doing everything up to cellular level of computation.

And touma being useless is no new thing to me. It wouldn't have been any better if he ended up beating the enemy again. Even if the others are fine with it. To me when touma is beating up a girl is kinda uncool. But it just to show that his not restricted to being the rules of chivalry type of person. His not your shining knight just your regular delinquent on duty, SIR yes SIR!
Old 2010-01-01, 04:08   Link #1309
LastResolve

just cant wait to see accelarators dark wings in the manga since i really dont get what those are helping him to do i mean ok i know he downloads the aim field in his brain
AIM Field = the energy that surrounds the espers or something like that like misaka releasing small amounts of electricity continously around her
Old 2010-01-01, 08:24   Link #1310
tsunade666

every esper has their own AIM field. For accelerator his AIM field is the thin layer around him. And if you enter it. His power will take effect. And depending on the settings he can control it's vector.

While in DARK WINGS MODE. though its still unclear. He can create vectors which are existing. Like manipulating others ability to use agains them. And amplifying his own abilities.

Just think of it as a power up.

Oh I like him when his in dark wings mode. He kick arse before but after in dark wings mode he totally rocks your mind off the world
Old 2010-01-01, 08:58   Link #1311
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Here's a different question, but relative to the WINGS.

If Accelerator's Black Wings can hijack other Espers' AIM field, then what does Kakine's White Wings do?
Old 2010-01-01, 09:02   Link #1312
giorno

Spoiler:
Old 2010-01-01, 09:07   Link #1313
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by giorno View Post
Spoiler:
-But isn't that's his natural esper ability, ''Dark Matter? If he has 'awaken' like Accelerator, shouldn't his wings be able to do something more?

-I'm not sure, but it sounds as if he could use their abilities... We need some details about his fight with Kakine to be sure of it's effect against Espers.
Old 2010-01-01, 09:13   Link #1314
tsunade666

I haven't read vol 15 yet because its bloody.

I heard it from shmaster that accelerator use the ability of kakine to his own advantage and when kakine awakens he finally understand the real strength of his dark matter. Maybe before he still unclear on his own real strength. Controlling the sun rays to have absolute penetration and has no vector on it.

Last edited by tsunade666; 2010-01-01 at 10:13.
Old 2010-01-01, 09:17   Link #1315
giorno

....eh? sun rays with no vectors? is that even physically possible?

oh, perhaps that's what his awakening does?
Old 2010-01-01, 09:29   Link #1316
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Okay, so the description of Dark Matter is suppose to be able to change the properties of any particle it comes into contact with... So maybe there's a previous limitation?

Then White Wings mode allows him to rewrite it completely?

Accelerator = Control Anything
Kakine = Create Anything

Going down that line, maybe in the future, Awaken Imagine Breaker = Destroy Anything
Old 2010-01-01, 09:34   Link #1317
LastResolve

so accelarator in dark wing mode has something like a form of telekinessis
and kakine has similiar power to ars magna
Old 2010-01-01, 10:03   Link #1318
tsunade666

I don't know..... and I'm not sure.

The only time yet that I have read. Is the time when black wings first awaken. With his half dead state. Wishing to protect a certain someone.

I think I posted it before......

He blasted the wind away from him with the speed 10 x than the speed of sound. Completely trashing the place.

EDIT:

I tried to look at previews post about it.

Quote:
Of course he can. Accelerator even took control of Kakine's wings and use it against him.
Quote:
hmm.........

The black wings is hard to understand if you tried to read it half wise. Well I only read the unofficial translation and and very hard to understand if you read it directly.

From what I can gather ( hope someone correct me or give more info )

well I can tell a story about when it first appear ( I haven't read vol 15 yet )
Spoiler for a little info about black wings:

hope someone clarifies more but the end point. WINGS = AWAKEN = AIM
Quote:
.....Why did everyone think Accelerator died in his fight against Kihara? Sure, he is badly beat up, and out of battery. But he is stil breathing and brain still thinking. I mean, it is when he realized the flaw of his own logic that he gets to awaken.

Anyway, becoming Lv.6 is to achieve the SYSTEM, which is like the science equivalent of La Persona superiore a Dio. I think that is why Accelerator and Kakine are still considered Lv.5, despite they make the other Lv.5s look puny, they are still not good enough to be considered Lv.6 yet.

It really depends, some magic have very cheap requirements yet ridiculously powerful. Like Vent's Divine Punishement Formula, that is like, it is so easy to use and so poweful it is ridiculous.

And if you are a Saint... you can simply spam magic non stop. In the fight between kaori and Aqua, the two literally covered their battle fields full of magic formulas and consatntly hijacking each other's formula.

Also, Saints are not the only powerful ones on Magic side. I have no doubt that God's Right Seat can take on Kakine and Accelerator just fine. Accelerator literally have no way of beating Vent, and Fianma's power needs no explanation.
Old 2010-01-01, 13:27   Link #1319
LastResolve

can anyone show me accelarator with black wings a picture or something
Old 2010-01-01, 18:22   Link #1320
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Accelerator:"...Ah, but just because I've become weaker, that doesn't mean you've become stronger, right?"
Nice.... XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastResolve View Post
can anyone show me accelarator with black wings a picture or something
Spoiler for black "wings":
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen