Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-09-06, 01:58   Link #641
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna91 View Post
Yeah a lot of the jokes are becoming predictable. Still lots of fun though. I like the maid For a second at the beginning of the episode i thought she was Shino lol.
I honestly thought that was Shino doing some sort of act I was completely wrong there . This episode's sexual humor kinda was easy to predict I admit..
Old 2010-09-06, 03:24   Link #642
Qikz

I loved how the bondage bear made yet another appearance next to Shino, that lucky bear that.
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 04:18   Link #643
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichiban Hayai View Post
I'd like to ask the manga readers if the translators use manga source for the censored dialogs.
If its adapted from the manga, yes. Otherwise (original scene), i dunno.

Does anybody know if in the DVD they have uncensored these dialogs.
Most likely yes. Go check it out from the DVD vol 1 and see whether it is still censored or not.

In ep 10 (it was superb as always) there were whole muted dialogs somehow translated. Is it made up from the fansubs?
http://ayakofansubs.info/2010/09/sei.../#comment-6432
Spoiler for Episode 10 of Seitokai Yakuindomo:
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 04:21   Link #644
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
Spoiler for Episode 10 of Seitokai Yakuindomo:
Quote:
Shino and Aria's joke kinda have less effect on me lately... only love the part when it involves Suzu, Tsuda and Yokoshima sensei.
I don't know why.. But I get the feeling we are getting to accustomed to the sexual jokes thats its growing old for us o.o... We probably need more blushing/romance moments in Just an observation.
Old 2010-09-06, 04:41   Link #645
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

god the dirty jokes is insanely good today

i dunno why but ITS freakishly awesome to me today
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 06:21   Link #646
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Freebies:

Spoiler for ep 10:
Old 2010-09-06, 08:44   Link #647
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
Shino and Aria's joke kinda have less effect on me lately... only love the part when it involves Suzu, Tsuda and Yokoshima sensei.
Have to agree with this as well...I guess after 10 episodes the jokes are really becoming a bit too predictable, and for me they're already hit and miss in the first place. I loved it though when they kinda lampshaded it, like when Yokoshima-sensei make her usual perverted joke and Suzu crying out for Tsuda to reply to that. The new maid character is kinda boring too, her character can be accurately deduced from the opening and her jokes are kind of a miss to me. I guess I were hoping for more exploration of Aria's house, so I'm a bit disappointed with the first segment. The school festival part were fun though, I especially loved the whole "Go tell 'em, -----chan!" parts, especially Hata who has really been growing on me. Also, Mitsuba and Shino crushing hard on Tsuda is pretty much canon by now. As per usual for his archetype, he doesn't seem to realize (or care) about it though...
Saturn Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 08:52   Link #648
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
@Kanon gonna grab all of that!!

Shino and Aria jokes for me are not tiring, it is stimulating my senses
Old 2010-09-06, 08:57   Link #649
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
Have to agree with this as well...I guess after 10 episodes the jokes are really becoming a bit too predictable, and for me they're already hit and miss in the first place. I loved it though when they kinda lampshaded it, like when Yokoshima-sensei make her usual perverted joke and Suzu crying out for Tsuda to reply to that. The new maid character is kinda boring too, her character can be accurately deduced from the opening and her jokes are kind of a miss to me. I guess I were hoping for more exploration of Aria's house, so I'm a bit disappointed with the first segment. The school festival part were fun though, I especially loved the whole "Go tell 'em, -----chan!" parts, especially Hata who has really been growing on me. Also, Mitsuba and Shino crushing hard on Tsuda is pretty much canon by now. As per usual for his archetype, he doesn't seem to realize (or care) about it though...
I guess that's the fate of many 4koma turned anime. Take Lucky Star for instance. While it managed to have more variety in its range of jokes, towards the last third of I didn't respond to Konata teasing Kagami once again, or Kagami being stunned by how much of an Otaku Konata is as I used to when the show was still in its first third.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 09:06   Link #650
Eternal_Sin
Useless Human Being

Ep.10 ENDING Quite nice and somehow it's hard to believe...It'll get more romance story?

I hope not

I'd prefer Mitsuba
Eternal_Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 09:10   Link #651
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

I don't think it'll get anymore romantic than you few sprinkled hints like we've been getting so far.
Old 2010-09-06, 09:37   Link #652
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Well this makes it very much obvious what Mitsuba feels. I'm sure every male on this planet wishes they had that very same effect on women.

Dejima reminds of Saber. A... very perverted... Saber. Anyone know the VA?

And yes that was a very nice ending.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 09:41   Link #653
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Anyone know the VA?
That would be Tamura Mutusumi. She voices Kio in Asobi ni Iku yo.
Old 2010-09-06, 10:41   Link #654
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
I guess that's the fate of many 4koma turned anime. Take Lucky Star for instance. While it managed to have more variety in its range of jokes, towards the last third of I didn't respond to Konata teasing Kagami once again, or Kagami being stunned by how much of an Otaku Konata is as I used to when the show was still in its first third.
Yeah, I guess it's the same thing for most comedies in general. Everything does become stale after a while. If there's going to be a second season (and I really hope there will) they will really need to be creative about this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal_Sin View Post
Ep.10 ENDING Quite nice and somehow it's hard to believe...It'll get more romance story?

I hope not

I'd prefer Mitsuba
Nope, I don't think so. I think it's going to be like what Suzuku said, there won't be much more than subtle hints. I do think the hints are getting more explicit though, in previous episodes all we got are just nice moments like Tsuda sharing Shino the umbrella, or the not-confession of Mitsuba...In either of them they don't explicitly shows that the girls has the hots for Tsuda like in this episode, and are mostly just setup for jokes too. Still, it won't be nothing more than what we have now, I think.

Btw, there's nothing more with Mitsuba, but I just love the usually shamelessly brazen Shino getting all embarrassed and blushing with Tsuda.
Saturn Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 10:54   Link #655
tsunade666

I don't find the sex joke tiring. Maybe because even if it's already 10 episode this is still first for me to watch an anime with girls being overly eros that it looks normal for them. And don't compare it on b gata because the level is different and I like shino and aria better though I also like the cute suzu. the maid is full win
Old 2010-09-06, 12:35   Link #656
kyosak
poo

LOL that Kannagi reference...
kyosak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 12:39   Link #657
CWW
Lurker

I for one can't believe Tsuda keeps walking into these obvious jokes. He's just asking to be misconstrued. I suppose that is the fate of the straight man. It looks like next week his sister will have a slice of his misfortune. Tsuda fighto!
CWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 14:50   Link #658
Silverwyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyosak View Post
LOL that Kannagi reference...
I noticed that too XD
Silverwyrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 17:26   Link #659
woodearth
Ramen Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
Btw, there's nothing more with Mitsuba, but I just love the usually shamelessly brazen Shino getting all embarrassed and blushing with Tsuda.
Sounds like a form of tsundere... Man, that archetype is really popular for female leads these days...

Last edited by woodearth; 2010-09-06 at 17:43. Reason: Added smiley to make it the sentence not serious.
woodearth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 17:32   Link #660
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodearth View Post
Sounds like a form of tsundere... Man, that archetype is really popular for female leads these days...
Blushing or being embarrassed != tsundere. Not everything is tsundere. She was merely blushing and being embarrassed.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen