AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-22, 04:07   Link #3721
astray71

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
[quote author=6294086 link=topic=13426.msg626307#msg626307 date=1327211550]
Clarification about the supposedly "bad news" on novel vol 11

Spoiler:
this the info from other forum that i joint.
lets hope this info is really true.
i really don't want ise die.[/QUOTE]

I really hope Ise doesnt "die" because it would cause a ton of unnecessary predictions and then it won't be this easy straight story that is awesome at the same time. I mean, think about it. If Ise dies, it just throughs the entire flow of the story off
Old 2012-01-22, 04:10   Link #3722
redsnigami

question

hey guys thinking myself back again in episode 3 all of you see the attack that fallen devil use the oppai beam @ n0m could it be that is the new power rias will obtained in volume 11 will be that one?
Old 2012-01-22, 04:35   Link #3723
Soji

Quote:
I really hope Ise doesnt "die" because it would cause a ton of unnecessary predictions and then it won't be this easy straight story that is awesome at the same time. I mean, think about it. If Ise dies, it just throughs the entire flow of the story off
Agree,because he seems so strange that the volume ends with Ise presumed death is not the style of the author. He close all times what he started in the current volume. And being something that comes out every 4 months he can not afford things like that. another thing that raises doubts is why he don't do something like that on vol 2 or whe Ise goes crazy and lost 99% of his life spam?I mean if the author wanted a stroy more complicated and could leave us with a big twist until the next volume he had so much opportunities. Why do it now?
And if he not bring back Ise max next vol(preferably beginning) I can see the rage of the fan.
Old 2012-01-22, 05:06   Link #3724
zzhk
Summary Machine

Hope I'm not stealing n0m@n's thunder, but perhaps some crude summaries might quench people's thirst for translations a little bit:

Volume 4 -- bath with Rias+Asia, Azazel intro, Sirzechs visit, Pool episode, School Open House, Leviathan intro, Peace Treaty between Angels Fallen Angels Devils, Chaos Brigade attack.

Read it all on one page in the Social Group.
Spoiler for Volume 4:

Last edited by zzhk; 2012-03-10 at 05:34. Reason: link
Old 2012-01-22, 05:07   Link #3725
zzhk
Summary Machine

Have to double post due to character limit.

Spoiler for Volume 4 Life.5:

Afterwords.

On to Volume 5.

Last edited by zzhk; 2012-03-10 at 05:35. Reason: typos; add link
Old 2012-01-22, 05:30   Link #3726
Elydd

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
Hope I'm not stealing n0m@n's thunder, but perhaps some crude summaries might quench people's thirst for translations a little bit:
You should steal more often. All the way to the last volume.
Thanks a lot, seriously.
Old 2012-01-22, 06:10   Link #3727
lilNewBlood
Dragon Of Dragons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
lol....Then again is true
Wow lol. I saw this page first before pg 186 because I clicked last page and you are comment happen to be the first. So I thought you were talking about the other type of Ise "spear".

@zzhk
You can help nom@n to translate...I would have volunteered to help him translate from vol 4 to 6 if I had the time from the chinese LN....
Old 2012-01-22, 06:32   Link #3728
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilNewBlood View Post
Wow lol. I saw this page first before pg 186 because I clicked last page and you are comment happen to be the first. So I thought you were talking about the other type of Ise "spear".
lol ..I can see why you have think so.Sorry my bad
Quote:
@zzhk
You can help nom@n to translate...I would have volunteered to help him translate from vol 4 to 6 if I had the time from the chinese LN....
Yeah,that's would be the best if they both want do to like this.
Old 2012-01-22, 06:41   Link #3729
zzhk
Summary Machine

I think n0m@n prefers translations from the original Japanese.
But I can do some unofficial summaries up to Volume 7.

I just wanted to share the awesomeness of Azazel's appearance in Volume 4 in case n0m@n decides to translate Volume 11 first.
Old 2012-01-22, 07:02   Link #3730
Axiszero
The Forsaken Lurker

i salute you zzhk, thank you for your service.
Old 2012-01-22, 08:00   Link #3731
manticore23

wow nice summary.. thx zzhk !

and also n0m@n for translating DxD ...
Old 2012-01-22, 08:25   Link #3732
cramped
asexual, cynic, pessimist

can anyone tell me the website of the chinese translated version
Old 2012-01-22, 08:37   Link #3733
Soji

Quote:

I just wanted to share the awesomeness of Azazel's appearance in Volume 4 in case n0m@n decides to translate Volume 11 first.
I understand what you mean, well if n0m@n it's ok with this ,I'm sure that everyone will be glad for the unofficial summaries .

Yeah,there is the chance I suppose, with the big commotion that that spoiler cause .
Crack theory if the spoiler is true.
Spoiler for theory:

Last edited by Soji; 2012-01-22 at 08:51.
Old 2012-01-22, 08:50   Link #3734
n0m@n
C-Z

I checked japanese wik and they added some information.

CaoCao takes on Ise, Vali, Azazel, and Kuroka and defeats them all. Though he decides not to kill them.

CaoCao also takes on the remaining Gremory group and Vali group. Zenovia's Ex-Durrandal breaks against this fight. Kiba was the only one who didn't receive any damage and is the only one who can fight against him.

Kiba can create dragon-slayer. He masters this to defeat Sigfried who defeated Kiba in volume 9.

Dragon-eater Samael attacks hits Opfus. Opfus lost more than 75% of his strength, but it's stated that even in that power he is still stronger than Two-heavenly dragon.

It's hinted that Ddraig moved on to the next host.

I can't say if it's real until I get my LN, but it seems like it's quiet serious.
Old 2012-01-22, 08:55   Link #3735
Soji

n0m@n @ I wonder if Opfus will be Ddraig replacement now that he /she lost so much power.
I mean if ise returns (if it really is gone for now) and he is without a dragon would be interesting if Opfus choice to do like this O_o Ise + Opfus .....ok will never happen hopefuly or ....maybe will do O_o ( if the spoiler is real).

Last edited by Soji; 2012-01-22 at 09:18.
Old 2012-01-22, 09:02   Link #3736
n0m@n
C-Z

It says that Opfus befriended Ise, so it might be possible. According to the spoiler Ddraig spoke about Ise to Opfus before he disappears.
Old 2012-01-22, 09:06   Link #3737
Axiszero
The Forsaken Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
I checked japanese wik and they added some information.

CaoCao takes on Ise, Vali, Azazel, and Kuroka and defeats them all. Though he decides not to kill them.

CaoCao also takes on the remaining Gremory group and Vali group. Zenovia's Ex-Durrandal breaks against this fight. Kiba was the only one who didn't receive any damage and is the only one who can fight against him.

Kiba can create dragon-slayer. He masters this to defeat Sigfried who defeated Kiba in volume 9.

Dragon-eater Samael attacks hits Opfus. Opfus lost more than 75% of his strength, but it's stated that even in that power he is still stronger than Two-heavenly dragon.

It's hinted that Ddraig moved on to the next host.

I can't say if it's real until I get my LN, but it seems like it's quiet serious.
F************************************************* ****************************, for Ddraig

Wait, so its confirm that Beelzebub killed him or something?

And also anyone have an idea on who is the No.1 strongest in the world?
(looking at how Samael can do shit to even the strongest dragon.)
Old 2012-01-22, 09:12   Link #3738
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
It says that Opfus befriended Ise, so it might be possible. According to the spoiler Ddraig spoke about Ise to Opfus before he disappears.
I suppose if Ddraig spoke about Ise to Opfus ...Ise is still alive and perhaps through Opfus help.Well at least that give more hope that Ise is alive.And now I want to see the couple Ise+Opfus a partner I wonder how the other will react a this.( if happen)
Old 2012-01-22, 09:30   Link #3739
n0m@n
C-Z

If that happens then he would be invincible.

But just like Axiszero, I like Ddraig because he was funny. It's sad that two of them have to be apart.
Old 2012-01-22, 09:38   Link #3740
lilNewBlood
Dragon Of Dragons

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post

I read both versions. The chinese LN seems to follow quite accurately with the one nom@n translates.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural