AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Muv-Luv Franchise

Notices

Old 2012-07-14, 00:51   Link #201
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Guys,I think I somehow managed to came up with the best idea for fanfiction ever...but I will need to clear ALL ROUTES in both extra and unlimited as well as finishing Alternative first

So,here's the idea if one of you decided to write
Spoiler for MuvLuv fanfiction idea:

Last edited by Dragonkid11; 2012-07-14 at 02:46.
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 11:06   Link #202
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Aww goddamn.... I was reading TDA01 as recommended, and almost spit my drink at this part:
Spoiler for Age limit:

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
grevierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 11:11   Link #203
John117xCortana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkid11 View Post
Guys,I think I somehow managed to came up with the best idea for fanfiction ever...but I will need to clear ALL ROUTES in both extra and unlimited as well as finishing Alternative first

So,here's the idea if one of you decided to write
Spoiler for MuvLuv fanfiction idea:

There is a fic thats similar to that.
John117xCortana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 12:28   Link #204
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 12:48   Link #205
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post

There is an actual 70 chapter + well written fanfic that crosses muvluv unlimited with Post SRW Alpha3 Cobray route(except cobray choose to go to Extra and later to Alternative). The author try to use some"realisim", such as many of the weapons and attacks are not allowed to be used while within or around earth to their destructive nature (you can guess which ones.) its post final mission true end in @3 so almost all units are damaged to some degree to outright unusable and running low on ammo and resources and of course many of these repairs and resupply will be difficult to acquire in muluv earth. Still the technology of the SRW @3 are still pretty broken not to mention They now have Irui Guneden with all her powers and guardians available if she wished after the last level.
for the MLU side, its after the evacuation of the colony ships but before the global G-bombing phase of op Babylon. Takeru gets meiya's 00R repainted in black. the valkyries and 207 are around but disbanded and spread out all over the world. Marimo is back to being a major in the IJA and gets her own battalion affiliated with the UN curiously named "wardog" battalion which will get many members who we are familiar with from the various chronicle. Also the Americans are scheming something huge with the the arrival of the alpha numbers.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 13:33   Link #206
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
for the MLU side, its after the evacuation of the colony ships but before the global G-bombing phase of op Babylon. Takeru gets meiya's 00R repainted in black. the valkyries and 207 are around but disbanded and spread out all over the world. Marimo is back to being a major in the IJA and gets her own battalion affiliated with the UN curiously named "wardog" battalion which will get many members who we are familiar with from the various chronicle. Also the Americans are scheming something huge with the the arrival of the alpha numbers.
I think I saw the video of that in youtube somewhere several months ago. I remember having adrenaline rush when I watched it.

EDIT: Never mind. Perhaps it was a different video since Meiya still had her Takemikazuchi.

Last edited by Silvance; 2012-07-14 at 13:35. Reason: -edit-
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 20:30   Link #207
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post

I would gladly pay to watch an anime like that

Shizel fighting alongside Kageaki against BETA lolololol
Old 2012-07-14, 22:23   Link #208
John117xCortana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
There is an actual 70 chapter + well written fanfic that crosses muvluv unlimited with Post SRW Alpha3 Cobray route(except cobray choose to go to Extra and later to Alternative). The author try to use some"realisim", such as many of the weapons and attacks are not allowed to be used while within or around earth to their destructive nature (you can guess which ones.) its post final mission true end in @3 so almost all units are damaged to some degree to outright unusable and running low on ammo and resources and of course many of these repairs and resupply will be difficult to acquire in muluv earth. Still the technology of the SRW @3 are still pretty broken not to mention They now have Irui Guneden with all her powers and guardians available if she wished after the last level.
Link please ?
Old 2012-07-14, 23:42   Link #209
Destined_Fate

Keep the dream alive, as long as there's hope than Muv-Luv may transcend into SRW. Though SRW rarely uses manga adaptions, they prefer animated works since more people know of them and it's easier just to reuse VA stock and cut-ins from an Anime than to make up everything from scratch. So if TE does well hope the others get animated so they have a chance as well.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 00:06   Link #210
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

They should seriously just animate SRW...

Who wouldn't want to watch that kind of crossover story...
Old 2012-07-15, 01:30   Link #211
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Shiranui Nigata Yuuya Bridges Custom Deluxe Edition is now open for preorders. It comes with a tank class too.

Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 01:45   Link #212
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
Shiranui Nigata Yuuya Bridges Custom Deluxe Edition is now open for preorders. It comes with a tank class too.

Adding it to the collection.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 03:00   Link #213
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post

Why is it always Kotobukiya who makes non-Gundam mecha models...
Old 2012-07-15, 03:54   Link #214
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

was kinda bored, started to dabble some some plot/scenario here goes

Shirogane Takeru {Quanta version} After 12000 cycles of going to other multi verses , this version of Takeru became a being made out of energy particles such proton and bosons , has finally all the technology and the know how to rid the Alternative verse of beta on the earth. But there are hindrances.

As long there another Shirogane , Takeru in Alternative verse , he cannot do dimensional jump personally, so remedy this , he made TSF like unit the possesses advance tech to give to Shirogane Takeru ( Alternative)

Btw TSF code name is "Shirogane" AKA White Steel"

still thinking if i should write a fanfic, MUV luv still quite new to me

Last edited by kaizerknight01; 2012-07-15 at 04:48.
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 06:10   Link #215
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
I've been following this FanFic for about three months;

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7112821/..._into_the_Loop

Really enjoying it to be honest.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 06:21   Link #216
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Total Eclipse first episodes made me more curious about the world itself. So I took a dive into the wikia, avoiding every spoilers. Mostly interested in the international scene. I can understand why some people really loves the Euro Front part of the franchise. Speaking of which, would not some european powers keep some troops on African soil, especially north africa and Gibraltar? I thought that the author would take advantage of Europe's past history in Africa.
Old 2012-07-15, 09:53   Link #217
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by John117xCortana View Post
There is a fic thats similar to that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grylsyjaeger View Post
I've been following this FanFic for about three months;

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7112821/..._into_the_Loop

Really enjoying it to be honest.
If you mean this one,then it really is similar to one I thought of...

Except more lol moments happen in mine
Old 2012-07-15, 10:30   Link #218
John117xCortana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkid11 View Post
If you mean this one,then it really is similar to one I thought of...

Except more lol moments happen in mine
Thats the one I'm talking about. My favorite CMOA scene with Yuuhi is in chapter 49.

Here is a hint. "Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn."
Old 2012-07-15, 10:39   Link #219
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by John117xCortana View Post
Thats the one I'm talking about. My favorite CMOA scene with Yuuhi is in chapter 49.

Here is a hint. "Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn."
Ohohohoho...

This fanfic is really dragging me in

It's practically a bonus to have Takeru showing the Just as Planned expression XD
Old 2012-07-15, 11:18   Link #220
John117xCortana

Yeah but Yoroi is now even more interested in Shirogane. Which I don't think is a good thing at all.

Oh and for some reason I just like the thought of Shirogane with Yuuhi. The Shogun and the Soldier. Would make a quite interesting couple.

Tags
eroge, military science fiction, yuimoto