AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-10-30, 13:05   Link #1181
Ashaman

He could, it was just much more limited.

ever since the Chunin Exams, Naruto has had some limited control over the Kyuubi chakra.

This control grew over the time skip, but it was also then where he reached a point where he loses control.

He now has full control of the Kyuubi chakra.

It wasn't stated Jinchuuriki's could break out, only Bee. The stated reason Bee could break out is because Hachibi is his partner and works with him. The Kyuubi and Naruto do not have this relationship.

At least thats what I remember was said.
Old 2010-10-30, 13:34   Link #1182
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

"In order to break the illusion, i need a partner who can disturb my chakra and snap me out of it.. My partner is the beast inside me.. Illusions won't work on a host who can control their beast."

Bee's explanation about how ho broke the genjutsu. Naruto has full control over kyuubi now, so he should be able to break Sasuke's genjustu. Why else would Kishi make this possible if not for Naruto when he faces of with Sasuke.
Old 2010-10-30, 13:51   Link #1183
Ashaman

Ah, but Naruto doesn't control the beast, but its chakra. there's a difference.

You are probably right, and Naruto will be able to break free tho.

But seriously, it states right there he still needs a partner, his beast here, to break free for him, and Kyuubi is not that partner for Naruto. Not right now anyway.
Old 2010-10-30, 13:52   Link #1184
SeanQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
"In order to break the illusion, i need a partner who can disturb my chakra and snap me out of it.. My partner is the beast inside me.. Illusions won't work on a host who can control their beast."

Bee's explanation about how ho broke the genjutsu. Naruto has full control over kyuubi now, so he should be able to break Sasuke's genjustu. Why else would Kishi make this possible if not for Naruto when he faces of with Sasuke.
Naruto sealed off Kyuubi not take control and became partners....the only thing the training did was allow Naruto to gain access to the kyuubi's chakra whenever he wanted and not have to ask the Kyuubi everytime to borrow some...
Old 2010-10-31, 13:39   Link #1185
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Ah, but Naruto doesn't control the beast, but its chakra. there's a difference.

You are probably right, and Naruto will be able to break free tho.

But seriously, it states right there he still needs a partner, his beast here, to break free for him, and Kyuubi is not that partner for Naruto. Not right now anyway.
And probably not ever in truth the kyubbi hates Naruto after all it was his father who locked him up and unless Naruto handles that the Kyubi and Naruto will never become friends
Old 2010-11-05, 02:09   Link #1186
Fruits Basket Fan

He will not be for long.
Fruits Basket Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-23, 20:20   Link #1187
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

sasuke will be in wtf pawnage mode for the next arc
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-26, 18:20   Link #1188
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Didn't that frog crawl into Naruto's mouth? That's probably enough to knock him out of genjutsus.

Besides, genjutsu works by messing with the user's chakra. Kyuubi mode chakra surging through him basically knocks him out of it instantly. Maybe make him immune.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 12:01   Link #1189
sho87
Banned

Naruto with complete control of the Kyuubi's chakra should be invicible and potent enough to overpower Susanoo and any sharingan genjutsu. We all know EMS isn't omnipotent since Senju Harishima beat Uchiha Madara with the Kyubi and EMS combined. Since Naruto control's the power, only Madara is the only one who can stand blow for blow with Naruto and not Sasuke.

Sasuke should lose this fight with ease unless Kishi asspulls better.
sho87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 12:56   Link #1190
Kallen4life

though Madara was fighting to gain Hashirama's techniques or DNA or whatnot

also, i'm doubting whether Madara even has Susanoo for whatever reason

but yes, Killer Bee easily broke Tsukuyomi because of Hachibi helping him out of it, so genjutsu is a no-no here .. maybe Mugen Tsukuyomi would work, but for it to exist the jinchuriki need to die first
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 14:46   Link #1191
herculan

I pity the full who dares to challenge Uzumaki Naruto.
Because its his will to become greater then any of the previous hokages!!
Quote: ''A bigger badass then my dad! and a stronger shinobi then my mom!!''
herculan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-11, 17:26   Link #1192
Akachou

Well, that's because his mother is more badass and his father is the stronger ninja.... that's why he kind of doesn't push his luck. xD

The world is yours.
Akachou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 21:06   Link #1193
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcc2k4 View Post
the same argument would go for sauske, if he didn't have the sharingun he would suck aswell. Naruto in full transformation (9tails) would completely own everything in the narutoverse, there would be no contendors.
i agree, and if sasuke does not have the sharingan then automatically he does not have any elements, he will just be like Rock Lee a Taijutsu expert
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-13, 09:16   Link #1194
Fran~
floating away...

No, you can have elemental manipulation without Sharingan... besides, doujutsu doesn't mean you have some elemental manipulation, there you have Byakugan.

Sasuke used fire jutsus way before he developed sharingan (their parents were still alive).

Sasuke could be stronger than Naruto?, yes, but, Sasuke is not the main hero of this, so, that place is for Naruto. Every time Sasuke is powered-up, Naruto will have at least something to be in Sasuke's same level.

And Kishi was wise enough to create a smart dialogue when the team 7 gathered for the last time. When Naruto said to Sasuke that both will die in their next fight, Kishi is saying that they're pretty even because both have pros and cons.
Old 2011-02-13, 17:20   Link #1195
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
No, you can have elemental manipulation without Sharingan... besides, doujutsu doesn't mean you have some elemental manipulation, there you have Byakugan.

Sasuke used fire jutsus way before he developed sharingan (their parents were still alive).

Sasuke could be stronger than Naruto?, yes, but, Sasuke is not the main hero of this, so, that place is for Naruto. Every time Sasuke is powered-up, Naruto will have at least something to be in Sasuke's same level.

And Kishi was wise enough to create a smart dialogue when the team 7 gathered for the last time. When Naruto said to Sasuke that both will die in their next fight, Kishi is saying that they're pretty even because both have pros and cons.
That time Naruto was the coolest of them all. Just saying Sasuke "You little wiener, when you fight me, I'm gonna kill you, too. You may be confident to kill me, but I am just as confident about my power. Here I am and I used my smallest Rasengan against your pitiful Chidori."
Old 2011-02-14, 04:30   Link #1196
candy522

I agree this. sasuke is stronger !
candy522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-14, 13:04   Link #1197
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
He could, it was just much more limited.

ever since the Chunin Exams, Naruto has had some limited control over the Kyuubi chakra.

This control grew over the time skip, but it was also then where he reached a point where he loses control.

He now has full control of the Kyuubi chakra.

It wasn't stated Jinchuuriki's could break out, only Bee. The stated reason Bee could break out is because Hachibi is his partner and works with him. The Kyuubi and Naruto do not have this relationship.

At least thats what I remember was said.
When it comes to a life or death decision they might actually change their attitude towards each other.
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-15, 12:28   Link #1198
iBeast

Even since Naruto defeated Pain he has been on par/slightly stronger than Sasuke. But after training with Bee and learning more about the nine-tails and the ability to unleashed a thousand rasengans with his massive chakra, it is no question now.

But we will see how this may backfire for Naruto since Sasuke has the "EMS" now. Still, don't forget about whatever Itachi handed to Naruto.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-15, 12:43   Link #1199
iBeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
I agree with Hayashi on this. Sasuke is as powerful as he is because he's a haxed character. Naruto worked hard to get to where he is now. I kinda brings back one of the old themes that was introduced during the Chuunin exams, the theme of talent vs hard work that we saw when Rock Lee fought Sasuke and beat him to a pulp.

Thinking back on it, there's a tremendous amount of foreshadowing in that small little scene, because Naruto, like Rock Lee, is the embodiment of hard work. It is true that he is the son of the fourth Hokage, but Naruto was always the worst in his class and was ostricized greatly by his peers. It was through hard work and dedication that he changed all of that, becoming the strongest ninja in Konoha currently and has succeeded in being acknowledged by the entire village when he was at rock bottom at the beginning of the series.

Sasuke has been regarded as nothing but talent. He progressed through unorthodox and forbidden methods, much like a sportsman using doping or steroids to perform better in an event, the gift of a bloodline limit deemed as the most powerful in Konoha along with the Byakugan, and generally had everything given to him.
You are right to an extent but that is just outlandish.

Naruto may have thought he was at the bottom of his class but he was never due to his given abilities (Nine-Tails). Naruto was born strong, you cannot argue that fact.

You make it sound as if Sasuke became strong overnight. He was desperate in the beginning when the whole curse mark seal and all, but ever since he left Konoha he has been in overdrive mode. 2 years, I think it is safe to assume he was training everyday and dreaming of revenge and the same can be said of Naruto, however, their progession wasn't the same because Sasuke is more skilled and intelligent.

If anything, I would say that Sasuke is the one who has worked hard to not only escape the shadows of Itachi, but to also surpass Naruto in terms of powers during stretches of the story.

Naruto's advantage in training and "Hard work"

-The 1000 clone technique (Massive Nine tail chakra)
-Son of 4th Hokage and red hair girl who is apparently also strong
-Intensive training with Jiraiya and Kakashi
-Frog training

Saske's advantage:

-He is just better at Naruto at every facet if you aren't counting given abilities.

That's really the only advantages he has.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-15, 17:01   Link #1200
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeast View Post
Naruto's advantage in training and "Hard work"

-The 1000 clone technique (Massive Nine tail chakra)
-Son of 4th Hokage and red hair girl who is apparently also strong
-Intensive training with Jiraiya and Kakashi
-Frog training

Saske's advantage:

-He is just better at Naruto at every facet if you aren't counting given abilities.

That's really the only advantages he has.
-Sharingan (mangekyo too)
-Intensive training with Orochimaru and Kakashi
-Son of the Uchiha clan leader and his wife, both jonin level ninja's.
-Drugs to promote improvement
-Curse seal (for a time)

Sasuke has more talent than Naruto, but both have had to work hard for those abilities, or to fully master them.