AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-15, 21:43   Link #2221
Reitou Yami
Yandere?

Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
is anyone ever gonna make a wikia for this series
If every body want, I can make one. I made 2 wikia but neither in English so anybody want to help me fix my words?
I intend to give the wikia this address : dxd.wikia.com
Anyone has better idea? I will wait for about 1 hour and go gathering info. If you don't, I will use that address.
Old 2012-01-15, 21:44   Link #2222
n0m@n
C-Z

@mike211
6 of them. The last one where about was unknown but it is in the hand of Arthur who belongs to Vali's group. That's why the angel side used 6 for the scabbard.

@dannclark
If Vali half ise's power, Ise can double his power again is well. So that's not a problem.
But Divine Dividing's other ability of taking in opponent's power that it half is troublesome. But the maximum output of both Divine Dividing and Boosted Gear depends on the possesors. Vali is definitely stronger than Ise, so Vali's maximum output would surpass Ise's maximum output.
That's why Ise pulled of couple of tricks to corner Vali.

1.) Used Boosted Gear Gift on Vali, and Vali's Balance-Break got out of control because it got too overwhelmed with having too much power.
2.) Ise put Ascalon in his Boosted Gear and he broke through Vali's barrier and defence.
3.) ise took in the fragement of Vali's Divine Dividing to take his ability.

But the two Sacred Gears are equal. So it depends on the possesors strength to change the outcome.
Old 2012-01-15, 21:44   Link #2223
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reitou Yami View Post
If every body want, I can make one. But I made 2 wikia and neither in English so anybody want to help me fix my words?
Anyone has better idea? I will wait for about 1 hour and go gathering info. If you don't, I will use that address.
well im good at gathering info and a pritty fast typer i also read fast and thuoh
Old 2012-01-15, 21:46   Link #2224
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

wouldnt highschooldxd be better?

so plp could find it easier on google?
Old 2012-01-15, 21:49   Link #2225
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
@mike211
6 of them. The last one where about was unknown but it is in the hand of Arthur who belongs to Vali's group. That's why the angel side used 6 for the scabbard.

@dannclark
If Vali half ise's power, Ise can double his power again is well. So that's not a problem.
But Divine Dividing's other ability of taking in opponent's power that it half is troublesome. But the maximum output of both Divine Dividing and Boosted Gear depends on the possesors. Vali is definitely stronger than Ise, so Vali's maximum output would surpass Ise's maximum output.

1.) Used Boosted Gear Gift on Vali, and Vali's Balance-Break got out of control because it got too overwhelmed with having too much power.
2.) Ise put Ascalon in his Boosted Gear and he broke through Vali's barrier and defence.

But the two Sacred Gears are equal. So it depends on the possesors strength to change the outcome.
vali is the 1/5 dragon sealed in sagi right
Old 2012-01-15, 21:52   Link #2226
n0m@n
C-Z

The author said that the nickname for this series is "dxd" so it might be better.

@black knight lust
No. Vali is the possessor of Divine Dividing. He's Ise's rival for this series.
Old 2012-01-15, 21:52   Link #2227
Mistshadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reitou Yami View Post
If every body want, I can make one. I made 2 wikia but neither in English so anybody want to help me fix my words?
yea i can help edit your english
Old 2012-01-15, 21:56   Link #2228
Reitou Yami
Yandere?

Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
well im good at gathering info and a pritty fast typer i also read fast and thuoh
Then please take good care of me. And n0m@n, you too, since you're the translator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
wouldnt highschooldxd be better?

so plp could find it easier on google?
That's a good idea. Okay, I will use it since you said that. But, n0m@n, do you agree?

Last edited by Reitou Yami; 2012-01-15 at 22:23.
Old 2012-01-15, 21:58   Link #2229
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistshadow View Post
yea i can help edit your english
i got an a in english during mid terms and finals before i graduated from school so if i can be of service let me know
Old 2012-01-15, 21:59   Link #2230
EvI

@reitou yami
poor you... 2d girls...
about the wikia good luck xPPP

oh and yeah you have become the yandere girl of this thread...maybe the forum...huhuhuuu

@n0m@n
congratulatios on getting a yandere girlfriend...puf...good luck...hahahahahahaha

i'm really wishing to see vali good luck with the translations
Old 2012-01-15, 22:01   Link #2231
n0m@n
C-Z

@Reitou Yami
Yes Maam!
Either of "DxD" and "High School DxD" works.

I will take care of "Rias" page then.
Old 2012-01-15, 22:03   Link #2232
Mistshadow

dont worry I'm literally a walking encyclopedia, everything N0m@n has said is memorized in my head, so i can edit the pages and add summaries really well.

just hopefully it doesn't get too convoluted lol.

N0m@n once the wiki is made and I'm adding things, mind if i shoot a question here and there if necessary

edit: how do we make it so we can edit and add pages?
Old 2012-01-15, 22:05   Link #2233
dannclark

Quote:
@mike211

@dannclark

You said earlier that ise's physical strength and stamina have surpassed vali but didnt you? He must be catching up now at least?

So technically ise just has to train his basic skills pretty much because if his basic power (without boosting) is already great then its going to be much more effective once boosted? so in other words hes a physical beat em up type of fighter.

This is all making sense to me now. Oh also i have a fe questions n0m@n i asked them earlier but no one really gave me an answer.

1. what does saji have to do with the sacred sords and why does ise need to meet up with him because of it?

2. are there any demons ho dont fear the holy-swords cause in all honesty seems like angels have a pretty huge advantage over everyone lol.

3. Once zenovia herself becomes a devil even though she is still able to use holy-swords is she weak against them aswell?
Old 2012-01-15, 22:06   Link #2234
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

it took me just under 5 hr to read the 60 some posts while doing other things at the same time which is probly why i go crazy when i read the ln
Old 2012-01-15, 22:10   Link #2235
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
@mike211
6 out of 7 Excaliburs is use for that scabbard, wouldn't that mean that the scabbard is stronger and deadly then any other holy weapon except for the other 2 sword. I been thinking if there is 3 strongest holy swords, then there must be a counter part as in there should be 1 or 3 strongest demoic swords, and if there is, I think the other stongest swordman has one.
Old 2012-01-15, 22:11   Link #2236
n0m@n
C-Z

@dannclark
1.) Ise wants to help Irina and Zenovia with retrieving or destroy the holy-swords. He's doing it so Kiba can get past his grudge against Excalibur. Ise got Saji to help them.

2.) Devils and fallen-angels are both weak against holy-swords. But there are strong devils and fallen-angels who can take on the holy-swords because the person wielding the holy sword is still inexperienced.

3.) Yes. She's a devil so has to be.
Old 2012-01-15, 22:16   Link #2237
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...dxd_v9_317.jpg

is this one of ises and if so with one
Old 2012-01-15, 22:16   Link #2238
Reitou Yami
Yandere?

The plan is this :
- First : Design theme. I can make this since I have some experiences in photoshop. Color theme is crimson of couse.
- Second : Gather infomation. I will gather infomation by myself first then make the wikia ver.1. Then I'll have everyone especially n0m@n to fix it. When everyone in this thread agree it's perfect enough, it will be ver.2. Lastly, n0m@n will take a look again, it'll be ver.3. Who has idea please pm to my nick.
- Third : Fix words and spells. Then it'll be the official ver.
- Last : I will translate it into my language and have everyone with others languages do it along with me. This last step may make this series more popular and we'll have a chance of anime ss2 and more LN volumes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistshadow View Post

edit: how do we make it so we can edit and add pages?
pm to my nick
Old 2012-01-15, 22:18   Link #2239
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

@n0m@n ive seen lots of pictures of the blue haired girl but i have no idea who it is, since no names are attached.

Im guessing irina? and does she get turned into a devil later since shes living with ise?

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/im...xd_v3_000c.jpg
Old 2012-01-15, 22:19   Link #2240
n0m@n
C-Z

@mike211
I doubt it. Even if the 7 excalibur's are combined, it wont be near as powerful as the Original Excalibur. But Durrandal is said to be in the same league as Excalibur in volume 3 life 2. So Durrandal with the scabbard will be strong.

@black knight lust
Triania Bishop.

@Om Nerabdator
Nope. That's Zenovia. Irina is the cover girl of volume 7. Irina becomes a angel and Zenovia becomes a devil.

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural