Notices

Old 2007-02-04, 14:19   Link #661
haleine_sapphire
h0peLesS r0mAntiC
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to haleine_sapphire
Quote:
Originally Posted by htsuji View Post
It was the beginning part of the latter half of episode 13, wasn't it? If so, you also saw he didn't have a musical instrument. Then, was he a conductor? But he didn't have a baton either.

According to jp.wikipedia and someone who played the game...

Spoiler:
woah... i couldnt imagine him as an OS... maybe your hunch is right htsuji... anyway, thanx for the info

^_^ ONE CRAZY FANGIRL ^_^
haleine_sapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-04, 18:42   Link #662
bobo_vivi

wooooow htsuji dat kind of explained eveything ahaha never known kanazawa was a opera singer ahahaha now i wan to hear him sing ahahaha dat wud b interesting.... Haleine_sapphire ur half chinese realli wow ahaha its alrite if u didn pay attention to chinese classes comin from a full fledge chinese myself i dunno any chinese writin wat so ever cus my family sumhow didn take me to the classes ahahah sooo basicalli i can onli read a little n write a little buh only bcus i took japanese classes ahaha if u say i can only write japanese n english better den chinese ahahaha isn dat strange i guess knowin japanese is better cus i love anime sooo much... neways
usagijen i finally got my ps2 modified buh its in the works rite now ehehehe buh wen i do get it back u gotta help me cus i cant read those kanji man ahaha ooo by the way do u get to choose a ending realli will dat happen in la corda 2 game ohohohoh (guilty laugh) wow ending wit aoi kaji ahahaahaha
bobo_vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-04, 20:50   Link #663
haleine_sapphire
h0peLesS r0mAntiC
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo_vivi View Post
wooooow htsuji dat kind of explained eveything ahaha never known kanazawa was a opera singer ahahaha now i wan to hear him sing ahahaha dat wud b interesting.... Haleine_sapphire ur half chinese realli wow ahaha its alrite if u didn pay attention to chinese classes comin from a full fledge chinese myself i dunno any chinese writin wat so ever cus my family sumhow didn take me to the classes ahahah sooo basicalli i can onli read a little n write a little buh only bcus i took japanese classes ahaha if u say i can only write japanese n english better den chinese ahahaha isn dat strange i guess knowin japanese is better cus i love anime sooo much... neways
usagijen i finally got my ps2 modified buh its in the works rite now ehehehe buh wen i do get it back u gotta help me cus i cant read those kanji man ahaha ooo by the way do u get to choose a ending realli will dat happen in la corda 2 game ohohohoh (guilty laugh) wow ending wit aoi kaji ahahaahaha
a singing Kanazawa would be very interesting indeed... hehehe

hehe, in speaking, i know more in jap than chinese (bcoz of ANIME!)... something about the grammar that is different from english thats making me confused... i do have the general idea, but when i converse with my teacher... well... about writing, i know next to nothing both chinese and jap, only the basic words, calculations and the likes... well if i have a dictionary with me maybe i can make a chinese sentence or two, but unfortunately, my grammars are mixed up... lol despite learning chinese for mor than 12 yrs, i never did take them seriously... anyway... sooooooo off topic

bobo_vivi, youre no doubt an aoi kaji fan, you cant seem to get over that guy... hehehe

Old 2007-02-04, 23:04   Link #664
cindialai
Tsukimori

Send a message via MSN to cindialai
Results from third selection:
Spoiler:

I was kinda confused did they announce the winners according to their standing position on the stage in the anime? or was it according to their rank?

just noticed that tsukimori and tsuchiura are in the background when Hino and her pals went to karaoke lol thought they were only high school student why do they have their own karaoke video...

Last edited by cindialai; 2007-02-04 at 23:21.
cindialai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-04, 23:26   Link #665
yum_factor

lol what episode is that from?
yum_factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-04, 23:31   Link #666
cindialai
Tsukimori

episode 18
Old 2007-02-04, 23:36   Link #667
yum_factor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindialai View Post
episode 18
it's already out?
Old 2007-02-04, 23:42   Link #668
cindialai
Tsukimori

yup on share
Old 2007-02-05, 00:15   Link #669
yum_factor

lol cindialai is a tsukimori stalker
Old 2007-02-05, 00:18   Link #670
cindialai
Tsukimori

who isn't....
Old 2007-02-05, 00:35   Link #671
Grifis
Eternal Dreamer

I just recently got back to La Corda. As I was watching 1-4 a while back I felt like I was watching the shoujo version of Gakuen Heaven. This time around the girl randomly met various good looking bishies around campus so I kind of left it astray for a while.

Recently, I started watching more of La Corda again while waiting for more Ghost Hunt and the story shows promise. The music is really nice. (cough) Okay aside from the music, the truth is I've developed the hot for this green hair bish who plays the piano. I'm still trying to get the names right. There are so many of them. He must be Tsuchiura. He scored major positive points when he jumped on stage to accompany Hino with her competition and then he showed his cooking skills in ep 6 I believe. What's not to love eh? Tall mature somewhat shy guy who's considerate and knows how to cook. I like I like. I know his character is not emphasized like the angst-y bishonen with mysterious air that of Tsukimori (the main guy). But even knowing Tsuchiura is not main, I'm still rooting for Hino to end up with him. They make a lovely pair. So my purpose of watching is hoping to see more of Tsuchiura/Hino moments.
Grifis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-05, 02:13   Link #672
princess_dexter

Send a message via AIM to princess_dexter
Quote:
Originally Posted by htsuji View Post

According to jp.wikipedia and someone who played the game...

Spoiler:
htsuji, I just wanted to thank you for posting that info! I'm writing a number of drabble/fanfics and I'd wanted to do one that focused on Kanazawa, but I didn't have enough info to go on. It's cleared up a great deal!

I'm rather surprised by that revelation - I assumed he was a conductor after that flashback scene - but it's very interesting and I'm glad he has something slightly different to round out his character a bit. I love shoujo series dearly, but one of the problems they seem to have is that often characters can be very two-dimensional. Corda has been very good in that department, however, and I can't wait to see what each new episode brings!
princess_dexter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-05, 06:58   Link #673
Charcol
immersed in music

Send a message via MSN to Charcol Send a message via Yahoo to Charcol
Heh, just finished a reading marathon of these 34 pages and it's been a wonderful source of information for one of my favourite anime (but perhaps I'm biased because it's the only anime I've seen about music )
I've been watching the subbed version by StrawberryMint, which is very good may I add, however I've gotten impatient to find that, alas, the raw for nine has been taken down. Fuyuumi is my fav character (again, biased because I play the clari) but for Hino's affections, I'm favouring Tsukimori. Also, I'll add here that I think that yum_factor's avatar is beautiful, did you make it yourself?

~ Philippine, but does it count if I'm in Australia?
Charcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-05, 07:45   Link #674
deathe

where do you get chinese sub? ;_;
deathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-05, 08:14   Link #675
haleine_sapphire
h0peLesS r0mAntiC
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindialai View Post
Results from third selection:
Spoiler:

I was kinda confused did they announce the winners according to their standing position on the stage in the anime? or was it according to their rank?

just noticed that tsukimori and tsuchiura are in the background when Hino and her pals went to karaoke lol thought they were only high school student why do they have their own karaoke video...
woah... you already got ep 18? nice

isnt the image...
Spoiler:

but it looks like the sides are reversed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yum_factor View Post
lol cindialai is a tsukimori stalker
LOL, stalker is too much

Last edited by haleine_sapphire; 2007-02-05 at 14:27.
Old 2007-02-05, 11:29   Link #676
princeofgundams
Gleaming Knight

it think it is the same image but they did a little cut and paste
princeofgundams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-05, 13:27   Link #677
Chihori
noblesse oblige

Aaarghhh~~!! >_< This episode has so little TsukixHino scenes (... or should I say, none at all?)! It's so frustrating!

Now I have to wait another week... >__>;;;;
Chihori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-05, 14:26   Link #678
haleine_sapphire
h0peLesS r0mAntiC
*Artist

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihori View Post
Aaarghhh~~!! >_< This episode has so little TsukixHino scenes (... or should I say, none at all?)! It's so frustrating!

Now I have to wait another week... >__>;;;;
n..n..nn..no tsukixHino scenes???????

noo!!!! thats just torture...

oh well... theres always a next episode... theres bound to be lots of tsukimorixhino moments (wishful thinking )

btw, is ep 18 available in youtube yet? i cant seem to find it...

Old 2007-02-05, 15:54   Link #679
yum_factor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charcol View Post
Heh, just finished a reading marathon of these 34 pages and it's been a wonderful source of information for one of my favourite anime (but perhaps I'm biased because it's the only anime I've seen about music )
I've been watching the subbed version by StrawberryMint, which is very good may I add, however I've gotten impatient to find that, alas, the raw for nine has been taken down. Fuyuumi is my fav character (again, biased because I play the clari) but for Hino's affections, I'm favouring Tsukimori. Also, I'll add here that I think that yum_factor's avatar is beautiful, did you make it yourself?

~ Philippine, but does it count if I'm in Australia?
thanks but i didn't make it. credit goes to kittycatmew at livejournal ^_^
Old 2007-02-05, 16:00   Link #680
htsuji

In my opinion, episode 18 is meant to explain what happened on the violin and why. It also shows us what happens / happened / had happened on Yunoki and what happens on Tsuchiura. It is an explanatory part of the story rather than a highlight of the drama. I'm not saying this episode is bored. Far from it. I felt very sorry for Yunoki when I watched episode 18. No wonder he became cynical.
htsuji is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
musical, romance