AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-02-28, 22:44   Link #1
Rachy
Disabled By Request

[Manga] Jiraiya's team theory

Im Interested to see who people think the ninjas in jiraiyas team are and were ill start out with my theory and please feel free to add or disscuss some .

As you can see here we have the jiraiya-team ness

Anyway the ones i want to focus on are this boy here..

looks at the clothes resemblence >_>

who seems to resemble a young saurtobi in my opinion could it be so crazy to assume sarutobi had a son since he has a grandson .... secondly since jiraiya was sarutobi's pupil (his best pupil) it would make much more sense for him to be in jiraiyas team, now theres a theory that sarutobi's son is the leader of akatsuki who could be trying to kill all the demons because his best friend yondaime died by the nine tails ? well... im just so sure thats his son, but maybe not the leader lol ^^.

But i think he looks more like this guy ..

Sarutobi-ish if you ask me.

Secondly is this one ...

Who i think is the girl of the team, and in the akatsuki as well being the
Spoiler:
of the group maybe a medic ninja also, she seems to resemble this member of the akatsuki seen here.

Now i think it would be good if jiraiyas whole team was in the akatsuki that could be part explaining how jiraiya gets his information so fast about the akatsuki.

Uhm yeah yay me .

Last edited by Rachy; 2006-02-28 at 23:03.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-28, 22:52   Link #2
Aznhobo

Hmm, interesting theory but I doubt that both of the yondaime's teammates went evil, I mean what would be the reasons 0_o
Aznhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-28, 22:55   Link #3
EadTaes
The Northern Guy

Send a message via AIM to EadTaes Send a message via MSN to EadTaes
I seriously doubt that all of hsi team ended up in akatsuky. Sorry. The best clue your have on who the others could be are by their clothign style if it matches the style of an other konoha famaly. Then againt he other 2 members could just be stand-ins since they make teams of 4. But when tunaded spoke to Jyraia she said somehting like Naruto was worts then his old and only pupil. blabla bla. Basicly saying Youdaime had been the only ninja he trained until Naruto.
EadTaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-28, 23:00   Link #4
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Basicly saying Youdaime had been the only ninja he trained until Naruto.
Yondaime was just the one that stood out most and since he became hokage might of been around tsunade the the others more, but just because she doesnt mention them there wouldnt mean that.

Quote:
I doubt that both of the yondaime's teammates went evil
Okay you can call orochimaru evil " blah blah ill crush konoha "

But akatsuki havent started wars with any country and we still dont know there intention so saying that the leaders plans are evil isnt fact right ^^.
Old 2006-02-28, 23:15   Link #5
EadTaes
The Northern Guy

Send a message via AIM to EadTaes Send a message via MSN to EadTaes
I'd say sucking out the deamon from someone and that kills him in order to collect the demons for power fall in the "Evil" cathegorie.
EadTaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-28, 23:35   Link #6
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
I'd say sucking out the deamon from someone and that kills him in order to collect the demons for power fall in the "Evil" cathegorie.
Not when the person housing the demon is out of control like gaara was killing innocent people in the village, besides from that everyone in the village hates them, so i dont consider it that evil.
Old 2006-03-01, 03:31   Link #7
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Gaara had been acknowledged by his village and the fear he inspired was fading away since he became the kazekage. (why is it called differently anyway? Or isn't that a hokage?). So, they didn't take him because he was evil.

From what we've seen from Akatsuki, it looks like they don't have any political/military goals with bijuu yet. More some kind of personal accomplishment. Maybe they want to insert the bijuu in themselves, becoming the most powerful shinobis ever.

Concerning Sarutobi's son... I think he stays in Konoha, probably an ANBU member. It's not like Konohamaru is living on his own like Naruto.

About that girl ... It's an interesting theory that she might be the kunoichi from Akatsuki. Also note that Akatsuki doesn't try to kill Tsunade or Jiraiya. Out of the sannin, they only want to get rid of Orochimaru, as he betrayed them.
If she is Akatsuki and she hands over valuable information to Jiraiya, she's playing a very dangerous game. Secondly, what's Jiraiya's relation with Akatsuki them ?
If they're evil, you ought to stay away from them, isn't it ? Is he preparing Naruto for a final clash with Akatsuki ? Trying to settle an old conflict using a Jinchuuriku?
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-01, 03:36   Link #8
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran
(why is it called differently anyway? Or isn't that a hokage?)
Kazekage is leader of the sand, hokage is leader of the leaf.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-01, 03:57   Link #9
Yellow Flash
Banned

I think Shizune is the Akatsuki Kunoichi.
This would explain her opinion, that Naruto shouldn't get any missions.
This would explain my estimate that she is as strong as Kakashi and Kabuto.

Last edited by Yellow Flash; 2006-03-01 at 04:15.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-01, 04:22   Link #10
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Gaara had been acknowledged by his village and the fear he inspired was fading away since he became the kazekage. (why is it called differently anyway? Or isn't that a hokage?). So, they didn't take him because he was evil.
What i meant was the akatsuki stated that some villages handed over the Jinchuuriku, When gaara was in a "insane" state the Kazekage ordered for him to be assassinated because he was a threat to the village, Gaara happens to be a lucky jinchuuriku who found someone like naruto and showed him that loved ones and friends around him can help him, but since others did'nt have that they miss out, the fact of the matter is that the village is much safer as a hole without a un-stable demon impowered child killing everyone.

Quote:
Concerning Sarutobi's son... I think he stays in Konoha, probably an ANBU member. It's not like Konohamaru is living on his own like Naruto.
How....anti-climatic, if sarutobi's son was in the Anbu he would of been there in the orochimaru invasion.

Quote:
This would mean she is equal to Kakashi and Kabuto.
Firstly Shinzune is not in akatsuki, Her opinion about naruto is the safety of konoha if she was she would want naruto to go on missions so the akatsuki could make a move for him and lastly kabuto is no longer equal to kakashi and shinzune isnt on kabuto's level anymore either.

Last edited by Rachy; 2006-03-01 at 05:00.
Old 2006-03-01, 05:11   Link #11
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
How....anti-climatic, if sarutobi's son was in the Anbu he would of been there in the orochimaru invasion.
Maybe anti-climatic, but it makes sense. Apart from Yamato, Morino Ibiki and Anko, we don't know the identity of many active ANBU-Members. They all hide behind their masks. Root ANBU is no option, since Sandaime shut it down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash
There's no way Shizune could be Akatsuki. She's alway been with Tsunade. To me she looks more like some kind of sister to Tsunade, always being there when she needs it. Shizune is a person with a lot of potential, otherwise Tsunade wouldn't have trained her. It's like with Sakura. Although it's from the filler eps, Tsunade said she didn't have an apprentice as good as Shizune since a long time.
Those 2 girls will definitely get a bigger role as the story goes on. Shizune is stronger or will get stronger than Kabuto. And meaning she lost against Kabuto during the sannin fight, doesn't make her weak. Tsunade herself was almost killed by the Kusanagi too. It wasn't their day ... that's all.

Off-topic:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Syaoran; 2006-03-01 at 05:23.
Old 2006-03-01, 05:16   Link #12
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Lol, what a cuuuuteee avatar! can i steal it? ^___^ , though poor sasuke's neck looks out of position.

and its uchiha rave not rava -.-

Quote:
Maybe anti-climatic, but it makes sense. Apart from Yamato, Morino Ibiki and Anko, we don't know the identity of many active ANBU-Members. They all hide behind their masks. Root ANBU is no option, since Sandaime shut it down.
Yeah but yamato is a freak experiment anyway, besides from that we have never heard of his son and you'd think if anbu heard it he would be the first to re-act, i just cant see him in konoha anymore it'd be totally pointless.
Old 2006-03-01, 05:24   Link #13
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Typing mistake fixed. Sure, take it ^^'
I don't know who made it. Just happened to find it with limewire.
Old 2006-03-01, 07:02   Link #14
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash
In the last fight Kabuto kicked Shizune's ass. But I don't know about posttimeskip.

@rave. Isn't the second Akatsuki member Deidara... I think the photo resembles him a little bit.

Last edited by ri0; 2006-03-01 at 07:15.
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-01, 07:12   Link #15
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
@rave. Isn't the second Akatsuki member Deidara... I think the photo resembles him a little bit.
No the hair is too short, besides that deidara stands on a different finger than this person since they stand where their rings are(i think).
Old 2006-03-01, 07:26   Link #16
ri0

I don't have the panel of the manga in my head so I don't know... was just a question because I saw a resemblance.
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-01, 08:04   Link #17
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Those are nice theories but even when they resemble almost perfectly they proof to be a different person. Besides more then 2 Konoha shinobi in Akatsuki would be lame.

Danzou perfectly matched Uchiha Obito except for his age.

Jiraiya's team seems pretty badass...i hope Kishimoto just like Kakashi Gaiden makes more of these and then this time period: student annoucements of the Sannin. All the way till (with quick time skips ofcourse) till Oro's betrayal and leaving the village [10-20 chapter ]
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-01, 08:08   Link #18
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Danzou perfectly matched Uchiha Obito except for his age.
Tobi is a better match, and will most likely be Obito i mean look what happened with the akatsuki spy thing, it was pretty obvious. I dont see anything wrong with the theory, and the facts add up ^_^.
Old 2006-03-01, 09:07   Link #19
Yellow Flash
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0
In the last fight Kabuto kicked Shizune's ass. But I don't know about posttimeskip.
Obviously, Shizune was holding back (assuming she is Akatsuki).
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-01, 09:36   Link #20
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
Tobi is a better match, and will most likely be Obito i mean look what happened with the akatsuki spy thing, it was pretty obvious. I dont see anything wrong with the theory, and the facts add up ^_^.
That has been said but if you closely compare Tobi & Danzou with Obito (last time we saw him) then Danzou perfectly matches him.

Danzou's face legs which were covered in those bandage where the same spot where Obito crushed his body.

Tobi only his name looks like Obito, 1 eye hole and his probably clumpsy behavior.

This body of Tobi seems fine...unless he is part machine/andriod
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote