Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-11-08, 11:07   Link #101
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakun View Post
is Gai really hokage material though i just can't see it. but im not a big fan of the gai, rock lee fan club thing going on in fact i hate them but still i cant see him becoming hokage.
I don't think he comes off as a "hokage-type" person within the context of the story, but you have to remember he's Kakashi's eternal rival. Their abilities are so well matched that they are evenly split in 100 different competitions. This would suggest that they are of equal caliber when it comes to skill/potential. Ergo, if Kakashi is a candidate for hokage, it stands to reason that Gai would be as well, despite the fact that he comes off as an effeminate weirdo.
Old 2007-11-11, 00:44   Link #102
sakun

ok i get that they are equal in ability but the only reason kakashi is a canidate for hokage is because of his sharigan gives him the edge in battle
sakun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-11, 06:46   Link #103
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
ok i get that they are equal in ability but the only reason kakashi is a canidate for hokage is because of his sharigan gives him the edge in battle
That's not necessarily true. We don't know why he's a candidate for Hokage, just that he is. Tsunade only said he was a "given," she didn't explain why. I'm sure there's a laundry list of reasons why Kakashi would be a qualified candidate for Hokage. After all, he is one of the most talented ninja in Konoha.

Also, don't forget that Gai can fight against a Sharingan user. As he explained, he simply watches the user's feet, to avoid being caught, by the user's eyes, in a Sharingan-based jutsu of any kind. That's a pretty stellar achievement, considering both Kurenai and Asuma said that they couldn't do it.
Old 2007-11-11, 10:47   Link #104
Adediran242
Konoha-nin =[(:<@-:)]=

Quote:
I believe Kakashi is a candidate, not because of their battle skills (they are on par with each other), but because of their personality and village management/running skills. We can easily see Kakashi behind a desk with paper work and a funny red hat, but all Gai wants to do is "hang wit' da kidz".

I still stand by my opinion that Shodai is the greatest Hokage.

Desperately need a good artist with some time on their hands. PM me if you are him (or her)
Adediran242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-11, 11:43   Link #105
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
I think that Naruto has the potential to become aa great Hokage, but he has to go on a journey of adulthood and of maturity. Because he has the will and the power, I think it;s something that his father and the Third passed on to him.
Naruto_spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-12, 06:50   Link #106
L84cl4SS
My dog ate my HOMEWORK...

The third hokage was called The Professor for his achivement in learning more than 1000 jutsu in the ninja world, BUT The fourth hokage, who i would consider the strongest is way more powerful than Sandaime, The Fourth was called the "Konoha's Yellow Flash" due to his Flying Thunder God Technique which essentially allowed him to teleport to any location with the use of a special seal. By attaching the seal to a kunai or an enemy, Minato could teleport to the location of the seal unnoticed, allowing him to wipe out nearby opponents almost instantly.

So it's practically saying he was invincible...
L84cl4SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-13, 10:46   Link #107
Mandrake

Quote:
Originally Posted by L84cl4SS View Post
The third hokage was called The Professor for his achivement in learning more than 1000 jutsu in the ninja world, BUT The fourth hokage, who i would consider the strongest is way more powerful than Sandaime, The Fourth was called the "Konoha's Yellow Flash" due to his Flying Thunder God Technique which essentially allowed him to teleport to any location with the use of a special seal. By attaching the seal to a kunai or an enemy, Minato could teleport to the location of the seal unnoticed, allowing him to wipe out nearby opponents almost instantly.

So it's practically saying he was invincible...
I wonder if anyone alive in konoha knows the technique, and see if naruto can learn it :P
Mandrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-14, 10:09   Link #108
Ichimaru

shikamaru has the highest potential out of every character appearing in the series...

too bad he doesnt use his IQ to his advantage by getting stronger and improving himself
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-14, 16:59   Link #109
sakun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post
shikamaru has the highest potential out of every character appearing in the series...

too bad he doesnt use his IQ to his advantage by getting stronger and improving himself
he has potential but shikamaru has low chakra amount so he cant really use any high lvl techs past his shadows and even those dont last long
Old 2007-11-14, 17:56   Link #110
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

The greatest will be none other the him...period.
Old 2007-11-14, 20:10   Link #111
sakun

good drawing to bad its not from the show
Old 2007-11-14, 20:12   Link #112
symbiotes_021
Arke Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post

Great looking Hokage Naruto!!

Fear me, even Setsuna's Exia wouldn't stand a chance of winning my Zaiaku!!
symbiotes_021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-16, 14:59   Link #113
malvado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cha0s View Post
what the hell are you talking about? Everyone knows the fourth was the greatest the 3rd was the professor, who knew all the jutsu's of konoha but everyone knows the fourth is the best rofl

also, it doesn't flash back to yondaime.. it goes to naruto when hes fighting gaara lol.
Greatest doesnt necessarly mean strongest. The fourth is considered the greatest cuz he was unrivalled in the battle field. Even a demon fox wasnt able to arm Konoha properly cuz of him. But it was once said the Sandaime was the strongest of them all and he didnt deny it.
malvado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-18, 10:53   Link #114
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

gah! thats my sig! (I shall kill you!)

just joking. but on terms of gai

a>b>c>a

gai is kakashis natural enemy.
Old 2007-12-05, 19:35   Link #115
Kashi Hatake
CAT FORM NO JUTSU!

Kakashi all the way[IMG]Hottie[/IMG]
Kashi Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-06, 21:39   Link #116
Naotaka
Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post

I would laugh so hard if he doesn't become Hokage.
Naotaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-07, 08:48   Link #117
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
There is a simple solution, I'm the greates Hokage, just say it

No, but I think it comes down to it, the 4th would win. The Hokage is said to be the strongest and wisest in the villiage correct. So this being said, Minato is Yondime and Sarutobi is Sandime..So, San comes before Yon, stating Sarutobi was Hokage before Minato was, but in present time at the beginning of the series, we see Sarutobi as the Hokage. This is stating that when Minato become Hokage, Sarutobi was still alive. Meaning that A.) Sarutobi retired from Hokage ang the voted Minato for it, or B.)Sarutobi was just out voted in while he was Hokage for Minato to replace him. So bassically stating that at the time, Minato was stronger. Though, since the series continued and Minato was killed (if you could say that...Didn't Sarutobi say that when you use the jutsu to summon the Death God that you will spend eternity in his stomach? so that being the case, does that really make him dead, but more of a captured soul that could very well possible come back in the future?) Sarutobi could of gained in power become stronger. Now on a note, Minato had that super speed thing (name sliped my mind) which is what made him famous was it not? Obviously this states that this must of been a very powerful technique. On top of that, he as well created the Rasengan which, we all know how strong that is. We also see that Naruto has his own, stronger version of the Rasengan, as well as we've recently seen in chapter 378 I think, Jiriya has his own as well that was more powerful than the basic. So, since Minato is the one who created it, who's to say that Minato didn't have a stronger form of it was well? As well, Minato was able to summon Gamabunta. We haven't really seen much of Sarutobi's skills, only main thing is that he has a contract with apes. So in all acually this argument can be taken much further as to who would win, it's bassicaly impossible to find an answer, but as to what Kishimoto has reveald, he's lead us to a conclusion that Minato is stronger.

Last edited by siya; 2007-12-07 at 11:41.
siya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-07, 10:56   Link #118
Naotaka
Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
ok read carefully.

hokage : strongest nin in village. (not the most powerfull or the smartest)
3 rd hokage: professor
4 th hokage: minato

so 4 comes after 3 yes?
3rd was still alive when 4th became hokage yes?

that makes 4th stronger then 3rd.period.

their prime's are out of discussion cuz there is no answer to that.
QFTMFT. Because some people didn't read this the first time.
Naotaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-11, 18:15   Link #119
Kashi Hatake
CAT FORM NO JUTSU!

Either Kakashi or Shickamaru should be hokage naruto on the other hand should not
Kashi Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-11, 18:25   Link #120
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naotaka View Post
QFTMFT. Because some people didn't read this the first time.
What do you mean by this sentence? Or the bold part? I dont get it.
I dont understand code language except the simple lol/wtf