AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2010-04-08, 17:50   Link #521
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD
Because Nana is boring when she's by herself and not being forced to do something.
I tried to listen that Mizuki Nana M no Sekai (if I got the name right) episode with HIMEKA. -yawns- I'll listen to it when I want to fall asleep.

Quote:
Rigged awards are rigged, mirite.I'm still scared to listen....
I thought the award that was given to Nana this year fitted her. I mean...they had to give her something . How did Saigar Mitsuki got overseas award, barely anyone overseas knows her. FukuJun made sense for last year. If you look at the nominations, how the heck did a Prince of Tennis character song got nominated.

Quote:
I think all my Nanafag mates said they wouldn't care if Nana got married.... to Yukarin. Or vice-versa, lol.

As long as mai himesama is happy, I don't care~
We're the rare female fans of Nana and Yukarin...so I think our opinions don't count. I wouldn't like to know whether Takahashi Hiroki is married or not...I don't feel like fangirling to someone who I know is married.

Quote:
Was it Memories Off where they couldn't afford Nana anymore and hired someone else to sing an OP song or something? e_e;
I can't remember whether I knew Nana from Memories off first or Nanoha...I *think* it was Memories Off where I first heard her...They got Ayane to sing the openings instead. Whose singing apparently is somewhat similar to Nana.

Quote:
.... which is where Yukarin is behind Nana, Minorin, Aaya and even Hocchan. I'm guessing Yukarin's yearly concert tour gets her a little more money at least.
Why is Yukarin behind all of them? Yukarin debuted ages ago didn't she? Doesn't it mean she resigned her contract, so she can get a larger cut? Or am I just confusing it with the chinese music industry? But the Japanese music industry is sometimes quite similar...

I watched this little interview with this chinese singer. His album sold about 20k, which is pretty darn good for an album only sold in Hong Kong. He had a cut of $2 per album sold, the album sold for about $100. @_@ So he earned only $40, which is about $5,156 USD....

Quote:
Originally Posted by karice67
You might be surprised at just how childish they are, actually - I think their tendency to be so serious about something as unrealistic as this actually shows how immature they are. Not surprising considering they only "come of age" at 20...
Are they actually being serious about it? I often say Nana and Yukarin are practically married or Hocchan and Yukarin, but I always call my friends as mai waifus...

Why are there R18 doujins of OnoDXKamiyan...I thought Kamiyan was married...
Quote:
I'm divided on this - I do want to see Miyama's kid, who's bound to be cute like all other Japanese babies I've seen are, but I'm all for his keeping his private life private too. Idol-like? Hm...I've never really noticed (don't follow magazines too much) but maybe it's just part of his personality? He's usually quite interesting to watch on pre-airing seiyuu videos and such...
I was thinking along the lines of him just wanting to show his fans his child. Of course it's not going to happen, considering that happened. Babies are syuuuu cute <3

Maybe it is his personality, but seeing him winking to the fangirls and dressing up like a Johnny...

Quote:
I'm not sure if that's the case...apparently, seiyuu whose services are more expensive typically get a reduced workload because not as many companies would be willing to fork out the extra cash...
I was thinking Nana probably didn't get paid extra for being in Pretty Cure, since she needs some mainstream promotion. Pretty Cure is practically perfect show for Nana's promotion. There is enough otaku following yet alot of normal people watch it...Nana voiced alot of mahou shoujos didn't she? Rue from Princess Tutu, Fate from Nanoha, Utau from Shugo Chara and now Tsubomi from Heartcatch Pretty Cure
Old 2010-04-08, 22:05   Link #522
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by musume_no_hoshi View Post
I tried to listen that Mizuki Nana M no Sekai (if I got the name right) episode with HIMEKA. -yawns- I'll listen to it when I want to fall asleep.
Niagara Falls! Listen to the very first M no Sekai and you'll zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz- Y'know, I don't remember much about it except Nana didn't know what to talk about and ended up talking about herself for a bit. lol?
Quote:
I thought the award that was given to Nana this year fitted her. I mean...they had to give her something . How did Saigar Mitsuki got overseas award, barely anyone overseas knows her. FukuJun made sense for last year. If you look at the nominations, how the heck did a Prince of Tennis character song got nominated.
Nana not getting that award would have been very suspicious. She has connections through Dwango anyway.

I think Saigar is the total wtf and I am still wtf. Oh well!

Those nomination things aren't really that important, lol. Isn't that show really popular? Or am I just imagining the girls swooning over.... MinaJun.
Quote:
We're the rare female fans of Nana and Yukarin...so I think our opinions don't count. I wouldn't like to know whether Takahashi Hiroki is married or not...I don't feel like fangirling to someone who I know is married.
Well, I know a female Nanafag who'd kind of go ;A; if she got married. Dunno what she thinks about Yukarin getting married [to someone other than Nana].

And Takahashi Hiroki is married. :x
Quote:
Why is Yukarin behind all of them? Yukarin debuted ages ago didn't she? Doesn't it mean she resigned her contract, so she can get a larger cut? Or am I just confusing it with the chinese music industry? But the Japanese music industry is sometimes quite similar...

I watched this little interview with this chinese singer. His album sold about 20k, which is pretty darn good for an album only sold in Hong Kong. He had a cut of $2 per album sold, the album sold for about $100. @_@ So he earned only $40, which is about $5,156 USD....
Er, I didn't mean it like that. Let's backtrack a bit.

A seiyuu is signed to an agency. The agency makes a deal with the record company, not the actual seiyuu, which is where it differs from real singers who get to reap their rewards. Remember what I said about the money going to IP/royalties? Well, it really gets split between the talent agency and the record company/IP stuff here. And this is where....
  • Nana has written lyrics and composed some songs.
  • Minorin has written lyrics and can compose songs, except her tastes are actually more folk-y. Cue the COLOURFUL FRYING PAN SONG.
  • Uhm, was it her recent album that Aaya wrote the lyrics or something for most of the album... *scratches head*
  • Hocchan has at least dabbled into writing lyrics and either composed or arranged Yahho!!
  • Random one here, but Takahashi Mikako actually has an album where she did everything. Haven't heard the whole thing, but it's pretty decent as far as seiyuu go.
Yukarin, as far as I know, hasn't done any of those. So she's behind in that regards — doesn't get money through royalties. She does do way more concerts than Hocchan at least. Or Hocchan's wiki page sucks.
Quote:
Why are there R18 doujins of OnoDXKamiyan...I thought Kamiyan was married...
Eh? I thought Kamiyan was single and there are lovely 2ch rumours flying about of him dating ChiwaChiwa.

.... And Ono-DxYukarin rumours....
Quote:
Nana voiced alot of mahou shoujos didn't she? Rue from Princess Tutu, Fate from Nanoha, Utau from Shugo Chara and now Tsubomi from Heartcatch Pretty Cure
nedz moar ninja.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-09, 05:18   Link #523
jdyazone20

can someone tell me the full name of this seiyuu???please i badly need it seriously..pls

http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x...urrent=pic.jpg
jdyazone20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-09, 05:44   Link #524
karice67
さっく♥ゆうきゃん♥ほそやん

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
Thanks! (hm...it's taking forever to load...is it really high quality or something?)

Quote:
I like Miyukichi, but I'd rather ChiwaChiwa won the award for her Senjougahara over Canaan and Lag Seeing.

And ololol, do you mean certain seiyuu attached to Sigma Seven coughNakamuraYuuichigotrobbedcough with Nana being the exception because of her other connections? 8D
Well, I'm with just about almost everyone else on the fact that Saito Chiwa really should have won...but that's really the only major one I'm really miffed about.
I also think there were better choices for at least one of the male supporting awards...but hey, I can live with that, as my favourite may never ever win an award anyway...and yeah, I've only gotten into Nakamura Yuuichi really recently, but knowing some of the stuff he's done, I think he's one of the robbed in recent years...

Quote:
How did Saigar Mitsuki got overseas award, barely anyone overseas knows her. FukuJun made sense for last year.
I was puzzled at Saiga Mitsuki as well, until I looked it up and realised that Kyou Kara Maou and PEACE MAKER Kurogane probably rose in popularity in the US last year. I wonder how big the fanbase is in the States, but if the DVD- and Crunchy Role-reliant fanbase was wholly behind just one seiyuu, then the split vote in Asia might have contributed to her selection.

Quote:
Are they actually being serious about it? I often say Nana and Yukarin are practically married or Hocchan and Yukarin, but I always call my friends as mai waifus...
I meant "serious" in the sense that their reactions to news about their favourite seiyuu are way too extreme (e.g. that incident, or when Ogata Megumi announced that she was married...). Idol culture in Japan is really on a whole new level that really isn't seen anywhere else, even in other Asian countries, so I'm rather peeved that they've turned the seiyuu industry into an idol one too. (tho I suppose they started it long before I actually became a seiyuu fan anyway...)

Quote:
I thought Kamiyan was single and there are lovely 2ch rumours flying about of him dating ChiwaChiwa.
It'd be brilliant if the rumours of Kamiyan and ChiwaChiwa are true! I'd totally support them, tho I can't really explain why... ^^;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdyazone20 View Post
can someone tell me the full name of this seiyuu???please i badly need it seriously..pls
Um...it might be just me, but clicking on your link just takes me straight to the photobucket homepage.

How Suetsugu Yuki drew the cover for Chihayafuru volume 34

Interview translations etc

You must free yourself from that illusion,
from the illusion that a story must have a beginning and an end.

"No, you are not entitled to your opinion... You are only entitled to what you can argue for.”
- Patrick Stokes

karice67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-09, 06:32   Link #525
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD
Those nomination things aren't really that important, lol. Isn't that show really popular? Or am I just imagining the girls swooning over.... MinaJun.
PoT is popular enough to warrant an 8k-10k seated concert twice in a day. That's just the seiyuu concert. The musical concert is even more scary, 3 days in Yokohama Arena anyone? I prefer Hetalia over PoT anyway...

Quote:
And Takahashi Hiroki is married. :x
You broke my heart Onee-sama...

Quote:
And Takahashi Hiroki is married. :xEr, I didn't mean it like that. Let's backtrack a bit.

A seiyuu is signed to an agency. The agency makes a deal with the record company, not the actual seiyuu, which is where it differs from real singers who get to reap their rewards. Remember what I said about the money going to IP/royalties? Well, it really gets split between the talent agency and the record company/IP stuff here. And this is where....
  • Nana has written lyrics and composed some songs.
  • Minorin has written lyrics and can compose songs, except her tastes are actually more folk-y. Cue the COLOURFUL FRYING PAN SONG.
  • Uhm, was it her recent album that Aaya wrote the lyrics or something for most of the album... *scratches head*
  • Hocchan has at least dabbled into writing lyrics and either composed or arranged Yahho!!
  • Random one here, but Takahashi Mikako actually has an album where she did everything. Haven't heard the whole thing, but it's pretty decent as far as seiyuu go.
Yukarin, as far as I know, hasn't done any of those. So she's behind in that regards — doesn't get money through royalties. She does do way more concerts than Hocchan at least.
I honestly wonder how much money the popular seiyuus get. I do think they earn quite alot of money from concerts at least...or at least I hope.

Quote:
Eh? I thought Kamiyan was single and there are lovely 2ch rumours flying about of him dating ChiwaChiwa.
Few pages back, I asked which male seiyuu is most disliked. Someone said Kamiyan was married and his fangirls were pissed...or am I mixing it up with another seiyuu.

Quote:
and yeah, I've only gotten into Nakamura Yuuichi really recently, but knowing some of the stuff he's done, I think he's one of the robbed in recent years...
The only show he left a strong impression on me was Tomoya from Clannad...

Quote:
I was puzzled at Saiga Mitsuki as well, until I looked it up and realised that Kyou Kara Maou and PEACE MAKER Kurogane probably rose in popularity in the US last year. I wonder how big the fanbase is in the States, but if the DVD- and Crunchy Role-reliant fanbase was wholly behind just one seiyuu, then the split vote in Asia might have contributed to her selection.
I thought Asia has practically the same taste as Japan...Nana-chan, Minorin seems to be quite popular at South East Asia blogs...or even Aya...

Quote:
Idol culture in Japan is really on a whole new level that really isn't seen anywhere else, even in other Asian countries, so I'm rather peeved that they've turned the seiyuu industry into an idol one too. (tho I suppose they started it long before I actually became a seiyuu fan anyway...)
Seiyuus are just an extention of idols nowadays. But cater to a different fanbase. But there is quite a clear cut on seiyuus who wish to persue an idol career and the ones who doesn't. Aya Endo and KugiRie doesn't seem to want to be an idol. Compared to Haruka Tomatsu, who is clearly catering to kimo-otas...

Blame Mr.Johnny to keeping all the cute boys to himself. And Tsunku who controls Hello!Project.

I never understood why Johnny's music sells like hotcakes.
Quote:
It'd be brilliant if the rumours of Kamiyan and ChiwaChiwa are true! I'd totally support them, tho I can't really explain why... ^^;;
I agree with it too. Blame Bakemonogatari...
Oh Nana's character single for MGS is awesome. Honestly. I changed my mind after hearing the full version. Don't you lot of normal peeps insult our Nana-chan! -Nanatard mode-
Old 2010-04-09, 11:03   Link #526
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by karice67 View Post
Thanks! (hm...it's taking forever to load...is it really high quality or something?)
45-minute radio shows probably take a while to load on nico. :V
Quote:
Well, I'm with just about almost everyone else on the fact that Saito Chiwa really should have won...but that's really the only major one I'm really miffed about.
I also think there were better choices for at least one of the male supporting awards...but hey, I can live with that, as my favourite may never ever win an award anyway...and yeah, I've only gotten into Nakamura Yuuichi really recently, but knowing some of the stuff he's done, I think he's one of the robbed in recent years...
For this year? Yeah, definitely better than 2nd and 3rd. 1st wasn't really that bad from what I remember.

I think nearly all of 2ch went wtf when he didn't win the award and instead Kamiyan gets.... two.
Quote:
*glances at Bakemonogatari too*

Or MeruMeruxZetsubousensei.
Quote:
PoT is popular enough to warrant an 8k-10k seated concert twice in a day. That's just the seiyuu concert. The musical concert is even more scary, 3 days in Yokohama Arena anyone? I prefer Hetalia over PoT anyway...
I had no idea this happens. What. The. >_>;
Quote:
You broke my heart Onee-sama...
There are other seiyuu out there~ ;-;
Quote:
I honestly wonder how much money the popular seiyuus get. I do think they earn quite alot of money from concerts at least...or at least I hope.
Hmm. Well, Yukarin's not poor, or at least has never talked about having to take up a part-time job like Ueda Kana and Nakahara Mai have. She hasn't been getting a lot of roles recently, so I sometimes wonder how well off she is. iirc, Yukarin has certificates in financing....

Some of the things on her twitter make me tilt my head. Closet full of dresses, Starbucks, buying that iPhone (ry money comes where

But yeah, real idol get paid a fixed amount in their first few years regardless of how much they bring to the company. It's when their contracts turn into performance based that they earn a lot? Jeebus, need to find that article later.
Quote:
Few pages back, I asked which male seiyuu is most disliked. Someone said Kamiyan was married and his fangirls were pissed...or am I mixing it up with another seiyuu.
Well, there are quite a few married seiyuu....
Quote:
I loved him in Zettai Karen Children and the very rare appearance he made in Wagaya no Oinari-sama. ;_; Haven't seen Macross F yet, despite it being downloaded for quite a long time.
Quote:
Seiyuus are just an extention of idols nowadays. But cater to a different fanbase. But there is quite a clear cut on seiyuus who wish to persue an idol career and the ones who doesn't. Aya Endo and KugiRie doesn't seem to want to be an idol. Compared to Haruka Tomatsu, who is clearly catering to kimo-otas...
I think Tomacchan is trying to cater to everyone, really. Her album didn't really sound like an anison one. Not like she can sing live. <_<; But I don't mind her getting another photo album that shows more skin at all~

Hrm, Kuwashima Houko didn't really want to do the whole idol thing and I think was kind of forced into it earlier on. Very surprised to see her as one of the guests on Say!You Young.

Oh yeah, when I talked about Nana being on there, did you hear her Unchain World? olawd, the.... the nasally........ AND THE UNICORN STILL GIVES ME NIGHTMARES.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-04-09, 11:15   Link #527
karice67
さっく♥ゆうきゃん♥ほそやん

Quote:
You're talking about this post, right?

Kaoru Chujo actually wrote a whole "seiyuu romance" blog post filled with all the rumours from 2ch...it was an amusing read, but I'm generally really skeptical about most of them. Then again, I'd wager that a number of seiyuu are actually married and are keeping it a secret...

Quote:
I haven't actually seen Clannad, but I get the impression that that's one of the roles he gets praised for. (From the few clips I browsed today, it's certainly a nice change from some of his other, more arrogant sounding roles, and a lot closer to the role I like best from what I've heard him in so far. Unfortunately, it's from a BL drama CD...though a very light one - but that still means that most people won't ever listen to it.)

Quote:
I thought Asia has practically the same taste as Japan...Nana-chan, Minorin seems to be quite popular at South East Asia blogs...or even Aya...
I think the trouble would be that the votes are split between the most popular actors, so if someone happens to dominate one overseas market, it could really make a difference.

Quote:
But there is quite a clear cut on seiyuus who wish to persue an idol career and the ones who doesn't.
Sadly though, it seems that most newcomers have to go through the idol stream...(at least until they're popular and powerful enough to say "no more"...)

Quote:
I never understood why Johnny's music sells like hotcakes.
Probably a combination of a whole lot of things, from idol culture to brilliant marketing. I've never seen so many "Special First Press Editions" anywhere else on earth - they've managed to coax even me to spend a fair bit on anime and drama DVDs that I won't be able to share with a lot of friends when I go home! (though I haven't quite bought the dramas ones yet - planning to...)

Quote:
45-minute radio shows probably take a while to load on nico. :V
hehe...I listened several times and just recorded all the amusing parts for future. (admittedly, I mostly just cut out the music and the ads...*gets shot*) Now wondering if I can spare the time to listen to more of it! Maybe I should just give up on anime!

Quote:
For this year? Yeah, definitely better than 2nd and 3rd. 1st wasn't really that bad from what I remember.

I think nearly all of 2ch went wtf when he didn't win the award and instead Kamiyan gets.... two.
I do remember thinking that I wouldn't have awarded the main one to Kamiyan for that particular year. This year would have been more fitting...but of course, they're not going to reward the same person two years in a row.

"No, you are not entitled to your opinion... You are only entitled to what you can argue for.”
- Patrick Stokes

Old 2010-04-09, 12:56   Link #528
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD
I had no idea this happens. What. The. >_>;
Exactly my reaction when I actually bothered to look up PoT seiyuu stuff. Did I say PoT has over 200 music CD released...?according to wikipedia...

I never understood how did Hetalia character singles sold so well...the one by Kaida Yuki was good though. The fujoshi market is weird.
Quote:
Hmm. Well, Yukarin's not poor, or at least has never talked about having to take up a part-time job like Ueda Kana and Nakahara Mai have. She hasn't been getting a lot of roles recently, so I sometimes wonder how well off she is. iirc, Yukarin has certificates in financing....

Some of the things on her twitter make me tilt my head. Closet full of dresses, Starbucks, buying that iPhone (ry money comes where
WHA?! Even Nakahara Mai needed to take part time jobs? And Ueda Kana. I thought they were well known enough to pay the bills. Just wow...Just makes me think how many seiyuus actually work in the corner convience store...

Popular male seiyuus have it easier then popular female seiyuus, since there are less male seiyuus. You pretty much see Kamiyan, OnoD and FukuJun like everywhere.

Makes me wonder how much money an 'anison singer' makes...
Quote:
I think Tomacchan is trying to cater to everyone, really. Her album didn't really sound like an anison one. Not like she can sing live. <_<; But I don't mind her getting another photo album that shows more skin at all~
How much more skin do you want to see?

Not very fond of her singing voice myself. But I do like her legs.
Quote:
Hrm, Kuwashima Houko didn't really want to do the whole idol thing and I think was kind of forced into it earlier on.
I've read about that too, but are there any more details on her idol career? Wikipedia wasn't very helpful.

Quote:
Oh yeah, when I talked about Nana being on there, did you hear her Unchain World? olawd, the.... the nasally........ AND THE UNICORN STILL GIVES ME NIGHTMARES.
Heh? What? You mean that weird Power Gate? Didn't Nana sat on a unicorn while singing Unchain World?

Quote:
Kaoru Chujo actually wrote a whole "seiyuu romance" blog post filled with all the rumours from 2ch...it was an amusing read, but I'm generally really skeptical about most of them. Then again, I'd wager that a number of seiyuu are actually married and are keeping it a secret...
/Goes and read the blog post.
Interesting...

Eh?! OnoD is only 31? I thought he was in his late thirties...Nakamura Yuuichi hasn't even hit the big 30 yet...Just shows how well female seiyuus can hide their age, I'm too used to female seiyuus looking younger then they suppose to be. Oh...blame Gackt for being a bishouen uncle.
Quote:
I haven't actually seen Clannad, but I get the impression that that's one of the roles he gets praised for. (From the few clips I browsed today, it's certainly a nice change from some of his other, more arrogant sounding roles, and a lot closer to the role I like best from what I've heard him in so far. Unfortunately, it's from a BL drama CD...though a very light one - but that still means that most people won't ever listen to it.)
A good role can often shows how skillful the seiyuu is. I thought Toshiyuki Toyonaga sucked till I heard him in Durarara, apparently it's because Katekyo Hitman Reborn sucked.
Old 2010-04-09, 20:41   Link #529
karice67
さっく♥ゆうきゃん♥ほそやん

Quote:
The fujoshi market is weird.
同感!

Quote:
WHA?! Even Nakahara Mai needed to take part time jobs? And Ueda Kana. I thought they were well known enough to pay the bills. Just wow...Just makes me think how many seiyuus actually work in the corner convience store...

Popular male seiyuus have it easier then popular female seiyuus, since there are less male seiyuus. You pretty much see Kamiyan, OnoD and FukuJun like everywhere.
But most seiyuu have to work part-time when they start out. I remember a friend telling me ages ago that Ishida Akira used to work part-time too...and that she once met a seiyuu (I can't remember who, but it was a female seiyuu) at a cafe/combini or something. If they get enough work, then they usually stop.

There may be fewer (popular) male seiyuu, but there are also fewer good roles for them...at least in mainstream anime...

Quote:
Eh?! OnoD is only 31? I thought he was in his late thirties...Nakamura Yuuichi hasn't even hit the big 30 yet...Just shows how well female seiyuus can hide their age, I'm too used to female seiyuus looking younger then they suppose to be.
OnoD will be 32 in about a month, and Nakamura (er...can I call him Yuukyan, typing out his full name takes way too long!) turned 30 in February. IIRC, they celebrated it on the Macross Radio show, along with Kawamori-kantoku, whose birthday is also in Feb.

True, though there are exceptions, the men USUALLY look their age, which is a good thing (I'm with Yuuki Aoi - men start at 30!! and I couldn't care less about idols) Hehe...sometimes, guys here do indeed look older than they actually are though...

Quote:
A good role can often shows how skillful the seiyuu is. I thought Toshiyuki Toyonaga sucked till I heard him in Durarara, apparently it's because Katekyo Hitman Reborn sucked.
I'd never even heard of Toyonaga-kun until Durarara!!. Speaking of which though, Yuukyan's work in the episode 6 chatroom shows a pretty good range of what he can do. He definitely had the best "Kanra", until now that is Unfortunately for me, he generally does series that I'd never even consider watching, so it wasn't until Macross F and Gundam 00 that I actually knew who he was, and I don't really like those roles all that much...

- Patrick Stokes

Old 2010-04-09, 21:55   Link #530
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

ohay the full version of Oshiete A to Z isn't that ba- Okay too busy going kyaaaa Yukarihimesamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. orz
Quote:
sage

Wonder if she'll get bored enough to update this on her new blog.
Quote:
hehe...I listened several times and just recorded all the amusing parts for future. (admittedly, I mostly just cut out the music and the ads...*gets shot*) Now wondering if I can spare the time to listen to more of it! Maybe I should just give up on anime!
ffff, need to listen still. @__@;

If my Japanese was any decent, I'd probably spend way more time listening to radio shows and watching afureko stuff than actual anime, haha.
Quote:
I do remember thinking that I wouldn't have awarded the main one to Kamiyan for that particular year. This year would have been more fitting...but of course, they're not going to reward the same person two years in a row.
THEY SHOULD HAVE GIVEN BEST FEMALE TO PAKU ROMI AGAIN. HIGEPIYO FTW. /shot

Ahh, the seiyuu awards are just fun to giggle at though. What was the 2ch thread on it semi-jokingly called.... "Aniplex Seiyuu Awards" lol?
Quote:
Exactly my reaction when I actually bothered to look up PoT seiyuu stuff. Did I say PoT has over 200 music CD released...?according to wikipedia...

I never understood how did Hetalia character singles sold so well...the one by Kaida Yuki was good though. The fujoshi market is weird.
dood, wtf.

The power of fujoshi is pretty powerful. I mean, JOHNNY fan girls can overpower [mosty] male otaku buying power.
Quote:

I forget what Nakahara Mai did, though I do remember something involving asking her sister for help. Ueda Kana.... She mentioned delivering food to people or something. Kana-sama has a sister too, don't remember where it was mentioned or why I remember. e_e;

Ergh, the seiyuu world is harsh, srsly. You either have to work work work like Kugyuu or be a seiyuu idol like Yukarin to get a decent amount of money.

Also, male seiyuu have it easier in many other ways. The "dark world" of eroge is kinder to men than women, lol. Men don't need aliases. Seiyuu from the dark side, from what I've been told, tend to have better connections than normal seiyuu. Ahhh. @__@;
Quote:
Makes me wonder how much money an 'anison singer' makes...
Oh HIMEKA, plz tell us how much money you make.
Quote:
How much more skin do you want to see?
tbh, I prefer normal outfits instead of bikinis. And yes, her legs are awesome.
Quote:
I've read about that too, but are there any more details on her idol career? Wikipedia wasn't very helpful.
All I know is that the agency tried and failed, which sounds kind of awesome.
Quote:
Heh? What? You mean that weird Power Gate? Didn't Nana sat on a unicorn while singing Unchain World?
Power Gate = Uta Haru thing

Say!You Young = Super Generation, Dear My Princess by the Cherry Boys, Unchain World, Jump, Eternal Blaze. About 30 second clips.
Quote:
Eh?! OnoD is only 31? I thought he was in his late thirties...Nakamura Yuuichi hasn't even hit the big 30 yet...Just shows how well female seiyuus can hide their age, I'm too used to female seiyuus looking younger then they suppose to be. Oh...blame Gackt for being a bishouen uncle.
Also, THE POWER OF PHOTOSHOP. Tomatsu Haruka is the queen, lol when her album was released and seriously putting that "WHICH FACE IS YOUR FAVOURITE" poll.

... And Yukarin is the princess. >w>;
Quote:
But most seiyuu have to work part-time when they start out. I remember a friend telling me ages ago that Ishida Akira used to work part-time too...and that she once met a seiyuu (I can't remember who, but it was a female seiyuu) at a cafe/combini or something. If they get enough work, then they usually stop.
Reminds me how some people worship Kugyuu and she goes on the underground like it's nothing. And nothing really happens. Except for this guy who clearly knew who she was and took a picture. Need to find that again.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?

Last edited by Bananoha; 2010-04-09 at 22:05. Reason: かわええ、死んでしもう
Old 2010-04-10, 08:36   Link #531
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

Quote:
FukuJun went on this TV program that Shokotan hosted. He said he used to work part time making takoyaki, Shokotan declared FukuJun as moe without any hesitant.

Didn't some interview say a seiyuu needs at least 3 regular roles to support him/herself? That would equal about 156 episodes a year, which is quite alot. Of course there's events and character CDS and all sorts of odd jobs too. It's quite hard to make a fortune out of a seiyuu career.
Quote:
There may be fewer (popular) male seiyuu, but there are also fewer good roles for them...at least in mainstream anime...
That's true. Most male seiyuus does BL drama CDs, BL/Otome eroge too don't they?

Quote:
True, though there are exceptions, the men USUALLY look their age, which is a good thing (I'm with Yuuki Aoi - men start at 30!! and I couldn't care less about idols) Hehe...sometimes, guys here do indeed look older than they actually are though...
I have no opinions on 3D men -looks away-

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD
The power of fujoshi is pretty powerful. I mean, JOHNNY fan girls can overpower [mosty] male otaku buying power.
Fangirls are generally more scary. Twilight fangirls anyone? I BLAME HETALIA FOR TURNING ME INTO A FUJOSHI....

Quote:
Ergh, the seiyuu world is harsh, srsly. You either have to work work work like Kugyuu or be a seiyuu idol like Yukarin to get a decent amount of money.
KugiRie works absolutely insane. She's everywhere. She gets alot of long running series too, hence her episode count is really high. More and more seiyuu idols starts their career while they're still at school (they make me feel so old), I guess if they couldn't make it they can always become an OL.

Quote:
Also, male seiyuu have it easier in many other ways. The "dark world" of eroge is kinder to men than women, lol. Men don't need aliases. Seiyuu from the dark side, from what I've been told, tend to have better connections than normal seiyuu. Ahhh. @__@;
Actually male seiyuus do have aliases for otome/BL eroge. The page is in chinese, but the names are exactly the same anyway.

Quote:
Also, THE POWER OF PHOTOSHOP. Tomatsu Haruka is the queen, lol when her album was released and seriously putting that "WHICH FACE IS YOUR FAVOURITE" poll.
But with some people, no photoshop looks better. Miyano Mamoru's photos sometimes look really weird. ELISA looks better in videos then photos...

Quote:
Reminds me how some people worship Kugyuu and she goes on the underground like it's nothing. And nothing really happens. Except for this guy who clearly knew who she was and took a picture. Need to find that again.
Japanese people are Japanese people. Reminds me of the incident that Nana actually came to UK for a frikkin photoshoot...If I actually saw her I would have stalked her...and do this and that

Why do male seiyuus have to use their real names for BL drama CDs? I just can't think of a reason why...
Old 2010-04-10, 09:27   Link #532
karice67
さっく♥ゆうきゃん♥ほそやん

Quote:
sage

Wonder if she'll get bored enough to update this on her new blog.
I hope she does! But still, these are the ones that aren't keeping it secret (anymore)... I expect that a few more will leak out over the years as the seiyuu in question get older...

Quote:
Ahh, the seiyuu awards are just fun to giggle at though. What was the 2ch thread on it semi-jokingly called.... "Aniplex Seiyuu Awards" lol?
Hm...that does ring a bell ^^;; Sometimes I wish I had time to hang out on 2ch - but I'm going to hold off since I should be reading novels instead...especially since recent test results tell me that, whilst my listening has improved marginally over the past year, my reading and writing have worsened orz

Quote:
FukuJun works like mad too. I've even heard him doing random narration on TV, or on the dub of some Korean show...( Luckily for him, it seems like he really loves having all that work - I found this out on a drama CD talk track).

Quote:
FukuJun went on this TV program that Shokotan hosted. He said he used to work part time making takoyaki, Shokotan declared FukuJun as moe without any hesitant.
"moe"?...seriously, Shokotan? He's just way too talkative to give me that impression, and he CAN hold his own even in the presence of other seiyuu who like to bully/tease him...

Quote:
That's true. Most male seiyuus does BL drama CDs, BL/Otome eroge too don't they?
Cos BL is where most fujoshi part with their money...

Quote:
Why do male seiyuus have to use their real names for BL drama CDs? I just can't think of a reason why...
Believe it or not, most seiyuu are actually quite proud of the work they do (if they've done it well anyway). It seems that seiyuu agencies are the ones playing it safe, so the reason male seiyuu don't use pseudonyms is perhaps one indication of Japanese cultural norms about what men and women can and can't do. Of course, there is also the issue of appearances, as mentioned in that blog post. You could probably compare it to the idea of a p0rn start appearing in, say, a kids TV show in the West... I'd take umbrage at that.

- Patrick Stokes

Old 2010-04-10, 12:02   Link #533
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
.... Is a BL VN like galge? And otome eroge actual eroge? OTL
Quote:
Fangirls are generally more scary. Twilight fangirls anyone? I BLAME HETALIA FOR TURNING ME INTO A FUJOSHI....
I'm more used to talking to guys, so girls are different and scary. ( ._.)
Quote:
KugiRie works absolutely insane. She's everywhere. She gets alot of long running series too, hence her episode count is really high. More and more seiyuu idols starts their career while they're still at school (they make me feel so old), I guess if they couldn't make it they can always become an OL.
Hidaka Rina makes me feel old.... But that's okay. <3

I'm guessing Tomatsu Haruka doesn't have a lot of shows this Spring 'cause she's going to focus on school and figure out what she's trying to do. :v
Quote:
Actually male seiyuus do have aliases for otome/BL eroge. The page is in chinese, but the names are exactly the same anyway.
wut, I've seen their real names for BL? eroge, unless it wasn't an eroge and then that would make sense. Though, dunno what my friend said about Koyasu Takehito being credited under his real name or not in an eroge he was playing.
Quote:
Japanese people are Japanese people. Reminds me of the incident that Nana actually came to UK for a frikkin photoshoot...If I actually saw her I would have stalked her...and do this and that
Hmm, well Yukarin's mentioned a few times that some taxi drivers recognized her and said they're a fan. Yes, our little princess uses taxis and not the tube to get around. w
Quote:
Hm...that does ring a bell ^^;; Sometimes I wish I had time to hang out on 2ch - but I'm going to hold off since I should be reading novels instead...especially since recent test results tell me that, whilst my listening has improved marginally over the past year, my reading and writing have worsened orz
I can't really read or write, so you're way ahead of me. ^^;
Quote:
FukuJun works like mad too. I've even heard him doing random narration on TV, or on the dub of some Korean show...( Luckily for him, it seems like he really loves having all that work - I found this out on a drama CD talk track).
Glad he likes it. And orz for barely paying attention to male seiyuu again.
Quote:
"moe"?...seriously, Shokotan? He's just way too talkative to give me that impression, and he CAN hold his own even in the presence of other seiyuu who like to bully/tease him...
dood, it's the cat eater. No one is safe.
Quote:
Believe it or not, most seiyuu are actually quite proud of the work they do (if they've done it well anyway). It seems that seiyuu agencies are the ones playing it safe, so the reason male seiyuu don't use pseudonyms is perhaps one indication of Japanese cultural norms about what men and women can and can't do. Of course, there is also the issue of appearances, as mentioned in that blog post. You could probably compare it to the idea of a p0rn start appearing in, say, a kids TV show in the West... I'd take umbrage at that.
Pron star and someone who's basically dubbing over pron are pretty different for me. :x

.... I guess borderline hentai anime is still okay!

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-04-11, 18:08   Link #534
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

Quote:
I've heard Namikawa Daisuke and Suwabe Junichi during Music Japan Anison Special 1 and 2 respectively. Nana is the official narrator of Music Japan, everyone knows this already anyway. I guess it's quite common seiyuus to do narration?

Quote:
But still, these are the ones that aren't keeping it secret (anymore)... I expect that a few more will leak out over the years as the seiyuu in question get older...
I guess it depends how much of an 'idol' they are.
Quote:
So everyone works on these R18 stuff.... Why am I not surprised?

I downloaded the Japanese dub of Transformers Animated for the opening (Jam Project <3). Half the cast works on BL. So I guess it's okay for male seiyuus to work on BL and still use the same name for children programs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD
.... Is a BL VN like galge? And otome eroge actual eroge?
I never played one myself. But I guess it's pretty much the same as galge, the openings looks pretty much the same except with male characters. I have no idea what otome eroges are like. I looked up this one with Ceui doing the theme song, Satoshi Hino used a pseudonym. So I guess that was an otome eroge?

Quote:
:vwut, I've seen their real names for BL? eroge, unless it wasn't an eroge and then that would make sense. Though, dunno what my friend said about Koyasu Takehito being credited under his real name or not in an eroge he was playing.
Like I said I saw Satoshi Hino using a different name. With Togainu no Chi (BL game), the original PC game was 18+. All the seiyuus except Hikaru Midorikawa used pseudonyms. With the PS2 version, they all used their real names. But with BL dramas, most (or all) seiyuu use their real names.

This is sort of random/off topic. What exactly does a person learn in a seiyuu school? Most actors can't voice act to save their lives...most of the time anyway.
Old 2010-04-12, 22:23   Link #535
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
I've heard Namikawa Daisuke and Suwabe Junichi during Music Japan Anison Special 1 and 2 respectively. Nana is the official narrator of Music Japan, everyone knows this already anyway. I guess it's quite common seiyuus to do narration?
Narration work? Always.

Still kicking Yukarin's site for not updating like Nana's. It'd be nice to hear of any weird CMs Yukarin does. :V
Quote:
I never played one myself. But I guess it's pretty much the same as galge, the openings looks pretty much the same except with male characters. I have no idea what otome eroges are like. I looked up this one with Ceui doing the theme song, Satoshi Hino used a pseudonym. So I guess that was an otome eroge?
Huh, so otoge is girl player, boy characters. I like playing as guy characters....

.... The things I learn.
Quote:
Like I said I saw Satoshi Hino using a different name. With Togainu no Chi (BL game), the original PC game was 18+. All the seiyuus except Hikaru Midorikawa used pseudonyms. With the PS2 version, they all used their real names. But with BL dramas, most (or all) seiyuu use their real names.
So the PC game had aliases but the PS2 port didn't? Assuming the voices weren't changed, that's pretty looool. idgi Japan.
Quote:
This is sort of random/off topic. What exactly does a person learn in a seiyuu school? Most actors can't voice act to save their lives...most of the time anyway.
http://www.aoni.co.jp/tokyo/lesson/index.html

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-04-13, 04:43   Link #536
karice67
さっく♥ゆうきゃん♥ほそやん

Quote:
dood, it's the cat eater. No one is safe.
Waaaah...こわッ!

Quote:
Pron star and someone who's basically dubbing over pron are pretty different for me. :x
One difference is that seiyuu here are idols, which isn't the case in most other countries. And most young kids have internet access on their phones, which I'm not sure parents can monitor all that easily...

Quote:
Well...I just didn't expect to hear FukuJun on a non-anime related show...though it may have been a drama preview, come to think of it...
Quote:
Narration work? Always.
I think it depends on the seiyuu too. Whilst there are a few that do really good narration work, there are a few that I seriously can't imagine narrating anything. Not necessarily because they lack the skill, but because their voice doesn't quite suit the work...

Quote:
Interesting contrast to the West, isn't it? Then again, isn't it more that they're not very good at acting in the first place, most Japanese idols that is...?

Quote:
Interesting that they have dance and acting classes too - but it also makes sense since it's probably really important to know all about different aspects of performance.

Quote:
So the PC game had aliases but the PS2 port didn't? Assuming the voices weren't changed, that's pretty looool. idgi Japan.
There are loads of nonsensical practices here...the longer I stay, the more I find...

- Patrick Stokes

Old 2010-04-13, 06:45   Link #537
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD
Still kicking Yukarin's site for not updating like Nana's. It'd be nice to hear of any weird CMs Yukarin does.
Japanese CM always amuse me. I don't understand Japanese CMs, ever.
Quote:
.... The things I learn.So the PC game had aliases but the PS2 port didn't? Assuming the voices weren't changed, that's pretty looool. idgi Japan
I looked up the pseudonyms, yup the voices are the same in the PS2 port. Doesn't look like the seiyuus care much about people knowing they do BL anyway.
Japanese dance...and westen dance? Erm...okay. Not exactly what I had in mind for voice acting school. Interesting that they actually do more stage work then voice work, alot of seiyuus does stage work too I think. I personally would like to see more seiyuus being able to sing, considering how frequently character singles are made nowadays. Some people just aren't born to sing. My mum and my brother sings well, yet me and my dad just can't hold a tune...
Quote:
Well...I just didn't expect to hear FukuJun on a non-anime related show...though it may have been a drama preview, come to think of it... I think it depends on the seiyuu too.
I watched Fujoshi Kanojo live action movie because FukuJun and Satoshi Hino was playing themselves in the movie. All the comments for the movie was 'JunJun moeeeeeeeee~'. The movie was okay, I liked the first half with all the fujoshi in jokes. But the sloppy melodrama in the second half was boring.
Quote:
One difference is that seiyuu here are idols, which isn't the case in most other countries. And most young kids have internet access on their phones, which I'm not sure parents can monitor all that easily...
I wonder is this the reason why Yukarin never really got much mainstream work? I would love to hear her playing a character in Heartcatch Pretty Cure as some dark mahou shoujo...

I just begun looking up male seiyuus last month or so. It really surprised me that every seiyuu that I bothered to look up have done or still doing BL. I'm sure some Japanese kid can do the same, I don't even know Japanese and still manage to find quite alot.
Quote:
Whilst there are a few that do really good narration work, there are a few that I seriously can't imagine narrating anything. Not necessarily because they lack the skill, but because their voice doesn't quite suit the work...
Agree. I loved Suwabe Junichi's voice when I heard him in MusicJapan, I didn't even realise it was him. I just thought he was a better narrator then Nana...

Namikawa on the other hand sounded too hyperactive. I heard Marika Matsumoto (I only know her from doing Chocolat from Sugar Sugar Rune), I thought her voice sounded terrible...
Quote:
Interesting contrast to the West, isn't it? Then again, isn't it more that they're not very good at acting in the first place, most Japanese idols that is...?
I definitely agree with most Japanese idols can't act. I do think Juri Ueno, who played live action Nodame, would actually be a pretty good seiyuu for Nodame in the anime version. But then again she's a good actress (from the little J-drama I have seen )

Ghibli movies doesn't hire professional seiyuus do they? Most of the time anyway. That Ponyo song is still stuck in my head...
Old 2010-04-13, 13:33   Link #538
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Aye, but I still don't understand how borderline hentai [Kanokon.... KissxSis?] are still "okay". Even if what they're doing with their voices is nearly the same, as long as it's not showing anything explicit, it's okay? :/
Quote:
I think it depends on the seiyuu too. Whilst there are a few that do really good narration work, there are a few that I seriously can't imagine narrating anything. Not necessarily because they lack the skill, but because their voice doesn't quite suit the work...
The "voice compatibility" is not really a problem for me. .w.;
Quote:
Japanese CM always amuse me. I don't understand Japanese CMs, ever. [/size]
That one of Nana with a polar bear for I completely forgot why was pretty odd....
Quote:
I looked up the pseudonyms, yup the voices are the same in the PS2 port. Doesn't look like the seiyuus care much about people knowing they do BL anyway.
The guys don't really give a damn, lol. The girls have images (ry
Quote:
Japanese dance...and westen dance? Erm...okay. Not exactly what I had in mind for voice acting school. Interesting that they actually do more stage work then voice work, alot of seiyuus does stage work too I think. I personally would like to see more seiyuus being able to sing, considering how frequently character singles are made nowadays. Some people just aren't born to sing. My mum and my brother sings well, yet me and my dad just can't hold a tune...
Wearing leotards must be awesome. I kind of wtf'd when a friend told me that part.

Let's not get into chara singles. The OP/ED of Mayoi Neko Overrun makes me cringe. And yet the K-On!! OP is slowly growing on me.

Totally forgot the dubbing stuff and then I remembered....
Let's go with what Kaida Yuko says about dubbing:
Quote:
Q: It looks like you’re busy with both anime voice work and dubbing. Is it true that the atmosphere between both (recording studios) is very different?
A: Yeah there’s a huge difference… even though some might think ‘It’s the same!’. Prior to this I mainly focused on dubbing work and I’d start to get nervous whenever I had to step into an anime recording studio, but it appears I’m starting to get used to it now. For dubbing work, the whole production is already complete from the visuals to the BGMs, so I can just do a straightforward, or maybe more interesting take on the voice-over (atereko*) in Japanese. You have to try and grasp the intentions of the original actor while still trying to put your own twist to it – there’s plenty of ways to go about it and it’s really fun. Anime on the other hand is empty. You build it from scratch, breathe life into it, mould it as you wish – and it’s like a test of your ability, which makes it challenging but really exciting at the same time. Though both (dubbing and anime voice work) are difficult in their own way, they have their own interesting aspects too.
Mostly because I want her for an onee-sama. 'A';;;;
Quote:
I wonder is this the reason why Yukarin never really got much mainstream work? I would love to hear her playing a character in Heartcatch Pretty Cure as some dark mahou shoujo...
Because she's a seiyuu idol? Hmm.

I was thinking more along the lines of Yukarin is too lazy crazy and didn't even bother to audition for a regular show like this. And yet B-gata H-kei....
Quote:
Ghibli movies doesn't hire professional seiyuus do they? Most of the time anyway. That Ponyo song is still stuck in my head...
Because all the cool movies hire actual actors instead of voice actors.

And now I have Fukui Yukari singing the Ponyo song stuck in my head. :|

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-04-14, 18:37   Link #539
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD
And yet the K-On!! OP is slowly growing on me.
You're not the only one. I've found the new ending somewhat plain and average...yet people liked the ending more then the opening...
Quote:
I was thinking more along the lines of Yukarin is too lazy crazy and didn't even bother to audition for a regular show like this. And yet B-gata H-kei....
Who knows why Yukarin did this...but then I wouldn't have watched it if it wasn't for her anyway...sorta.

Oh I just noticed from the comments of her PV on NicoNico that she is 17x2 years old. I only seen one or two PVs of her anyway, they're really really really plain compared to Nana's. But then King Records is pimping Nana...while Yukarin's sales wouldn't differ with a higher budget PV...

WHEN THE HECK DID YUKARIN HAVE A SAITAMA SUPER ARENA CONCERT...O_O...What's next? Yoyogi National Gymnasium? Seibu Dome? Onee-sama, was her 2010 concert tour a sell out?

I only started looking up Yukarin like in these two days...Onee-sama you better answer my questions on Yukarin...
Quote:
Mostly because I want her for an onee-sama. 'A';;;;
It's surprising how different Kaida Yuko and Kaida Yuki looks like, honestly. One is a stunning beauty, one is your typical auntie. I guess Kaida Yuki had the chance to do so much fangirl bait show is because she causes no danger to the fangirl's eyes. If I was watching a fangirl bait seiyuu event, I wouldn't scream for a female who is pretty yet I would scream/ota if it was an otaku-bait event...I feel so weird

Marina is in UraBoku right now, watching the seiyuu special for it was interesting. She was surrounded by OnoD, Miyano Mamoru, Sakurai Takahiro and FukuJun. She commented how nervous she was to be surrounded by male seiyuus...

I knew Nana-chan's 2 days at Seibu dome is going to be similar to Live Fighter. Live Games? Meaning her album would be called xxxxxx Games?

Last edited by musume_no_hoshi; 2010-04-14 at 18:51.
musume_no_hoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-14, 18:58   Link #540
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

ffff, need to listen to BluRaji radio when no one's around. ._.

I learnt that Ueda Kana is really ドM, but ArcSystem censored the following convo. ;__;
Quote:
You're not the only one. I've found the new ending somewhat plain and average...yet people liked the ending more then the opening...
I don't know if I like S2 ED more than OP, still preferring S1 all the way. :V
Quote:
Who knows why Yukarin did this...but then I wouldn't have watched it if it wasn't for her anyway...sorta.
Yukarin seems to take on any role that is asked of her. Maybe she wanted to let her inner erojiji out?
Quote:
Oh I just noticed from the comments of her PV on NicoNico that she is 17x2 years old. I only seen one or two PVs of her anyway, they're really really really plain compared to Nana's. But then King Records is pimping Nana...while Yukarin's sales wouldn't differ with a higher budget PV...
I'd rather have my cute OSHIETE A to Z-like PVs than.... Nana's Phantom Minds or Mugen. Mugen is a lieeeeee. ;-;
Quote:
WHEN THE HECK DID YUKARIN HAVE A SAITAMA SUPER ARENA CONCERT...O_O...What's next? Yoyogi National Gymnasium? Seibu Dome? Onee-sama, was her 2010 concert tour a sell out?

I only started looking up Yukarin like in these two days...Onee-sama you better answer my questions on Yukarin...
wot. She's never had her own live at Saitama. Animelo.... I think the biggest place she's performed at is Yokohama Arena. *scratches head*

I tend to not look at how well her concerts sell, but they look nearly sold out at least. I think I remember stories of how her Fukuoka lives tend to go really fast for the hometown value. I do remember how tickets sold through her FC go zoooooom.
Quote:
If I was watching a fangirl bait seiyuu event, I wouldn't scream for a female who is pretty yet I would scream/ota if it was an otaku-bait event...I feel so weird
lol, wait what. @_@;
Quote:
Marina is in UraBoku right now, watching the seiyuu special for it was interesting. She was surrounded by OnoD, Miyano Mamoru, Sakurai Takahiro and FukuJun. She commented how nervous she was to be surrounded by male seiyuus...
I'd be nervous too....

How are those rumours of Marina x You-Kyan? 8D

Edit:
FOR THE LOVE OF I don't know I'm laughing at Chiaking atm

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?

Tags
seiyu