AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2013-04-25, 02:18   Link #21
Pessimatic
Clarity

I guess I can say it's not that bad after taking a second look, but some tips might as well be nice since I already freaked out on it, haha xD Also just tired enough to think that my game is funny for talking about a toilet.

Go home Pess, your drunk.

Pessi's Happy Corner
☆ A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years.
Pessimatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 23:12   Link #22
Pessimatic
Clarity

Just wanted to post this here!

Sorry for my slight inactivity, I'm trying to catch up with school work so I won't be bringing many graphics in like I hoped to xD

Pessi's Happy Corner
☆ A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years.
Pessimatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-29, 05:18   Link #23
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pessimatic View Post

But I would LOVE LOVE LOVE any tips on how to improve on doing text..? That's one of the worst things for me, most of the time my text looks so totally out of place in a signature or it just doesn't really work well with the signature at all. Help?~

Images
fail signature try
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
The first thought that crossed my mind was the black border around the text. Now, of course that's used to make it more visible, but the thing is, nothing in the sig itself has black in it (with some exception. Still not enough). It's pretty light. This makes the black border stand out a bit too much.

Initially I thought the font was bad as well, but after a second look I actually think it fits.

The solution would be to remove the black border and try and make the text be visible without it. For example, copy the color to the right of the character (the darker red color) and apply it to the text, though keep the "color paint" feel. Don't make the color too strong. This should make it stand out against the light background without disrupting the rest of it.

Hopefully that might improve it.

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote