AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2015-12-02, 21:34   Link #901
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Second one by Ms666ableKai/Yamato is my favorite. Particularly for the song choice and how well it fit with Kakeru and Kamijou. ba96u was a close second.
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-03, 02:17   Link #902
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I like the song in the first one better, and to me, the song choice is 75% of a MAD.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-04, 09:55   Link #903
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Second one is the best imo(AND THAT SONG), i mean the third one has the video but it doesnt sync with the music well and just seemed like it tried to be flashy
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Kenju of the Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-10, 19:58   Link #904
jrdragon2006

AMV made for To Aru Universe 5 Year Anniversary
https://youtu.be/o2My8DO9RFA
jrdragon2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-08, 16:07   Link #905
mark1246

Augh....it....i dont know why but the INdex/Railgun OP & ED never have male singer. Dont get me wrong I love the The female singer including Mami Kawada and the other singer, but when i see OP 1 & 2 of Heavy Object it give me the energy and hype to get up and & get pshyce for the episode and music itself. I just wish if AND A BIG IF, if their was a season 3 of index ever, please can we see an OP with a male singer, want to see how that like >.<
mark1246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-08, 16:43   Link #906
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
Augh....it....i dont know why but the INdex/Railgun OP & ED never have male singer. Dont get me wrong I love the The female singer including Mami Kawada and the other singer, but when i see OP 1 & 2 of Heavy Object it give me the energy and hype to get up and & get pshyce for the episode and music itself. I just wish if AND A BIG IF, if their was a season 3 of index ever, please can we see an OP with a male singer, want to see how that like >.<
I don't think I'd care much for HO, but no thanks to male singer for and if, Season 3 Index. a Big FUCK NO!

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-29, 13:36   Link #907
Hiromin
A.K.A ElpIDa

A new cool Index AMV that was out just minutes ago

Old 2016-08-09, 00:22   Link #908
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Amazing, I just saw a New Testament MAD being played at a local hobby shop lol
Old 2016-09-05, 22:48   Link #909
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Which one?
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-13, 10:23   Link #910
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

JC Staff 30 years video

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I love how all the comments are praising the studio but also asking about Index III

;_;
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-13, 19:21   Link #911
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
JC Staff 30 years video

YouTube

I love how all the comments are praising the studio but also asking about Index III

;_;
That's a pretty sick video. Thanks for sharing. Also, Index 3 when?

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-14, 05:21   Link #912
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
JC Staff 30 years video

YouTube

;_;
Don't stop believing.
Old 2016-10-14, 06:58   Link #913
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Lol. I won't stop believing... hopefully others can endure as welll...

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote