AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-30, 02:24   Link #21
Raykun
Protect my imouto ~

I got 2 questions can someone whos knows this tell me?

1. Who becomes the center of Hayate affections?

2. Does Maria-san like Hayate? or Hayate likes her?
Old 2007-08-30, 13:48   Link #22
Fruitfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raykun View Post
I got 2 questions can someone whos knows this tell me?

1. Who becomes the center of Hayate affections?

2. Does Maria-san like Hayate? or Hayate likes her?
1. I still don't know.

2. I'm sure Hayate likes Maria. It's more apparent in the manga. The first episode was called "Unmei in English is Destiny" which is a line said by a blushing Maria in Hayate's imagination when they first meet. The night time pool game scene and the bath scene in the latest episode also has Hayate's imagination which could be seen as his desires

As for Maria, this is from wikipedia
Quote:
She has seen Hayate naked several times, and she sees the effect he has on other girls, many of whom are attracted to him for his kind nature although she has trouble determining if she herself is one of them due to her lack of first-hand experience with interpersonal attractions
Old 2007-08-30, 15:55   Link #23
Raykun
Protect my imouto ~

Yah after rewatching the poll episode I noticed after winning Hayate is gonna do something to maria that in his terms unmentionable and if Nagi never came I wonder what might happen
Old 2007-09-14, 21:37   Link #24
-Breakthrough-

I can freely conclude the 2nd half of HNG's anime will introduce more of the series arcs, like Hina's love for Hayate and dilemma on saving her friendship with Nishizawa, the White Day Arc which seems to focus more on the past of Nagi's mother: Yukariko, as well as other possible arcs like Hina's birthday and such others, all probably to happen after ep 26.

I can also see characters like Ryne, Fortesia, Kazuki, Hatsuho, Ginka, Yukariko, Izumi's butler (Dont know his name well), and that other pet of Nagi's (The cat, I dont know his/her name) appearing in OP 2 of the anime.
Old 2007-09-14, 23:02   Link #25
anselfir
Style Über Alles

holding out for maria route
Old 2007-09-15, 20:39   Link #26
Fruitfly

I wonder how far they'll really go and if they'll introduce the 2 new characters that'll appear in vol 13.
ep 26 looks like an original episode. Lets see if they'll stay away from the manga and write their own stories.
Old 2007-09-15, 21:46   Link #27
-Breakthrough-

Quote:
ep 26 looks like an original episode. Lets see if they'll stay away from the manga and write their own stories.
I highly doubt they'll stay away from the manga completely. I mean the gap between anime and manga, in terms of what they;ve done so far is a good 6-8 volumes worth, or 5-6 tp be more specific. I can expect some filler episodes in the future 2nd half, similar to the 1st half but I doubt they'll give HnG the Full Metal Alchemist treatment just like that.
Old 2007-09-17, 21:22   Link #28
CJL13
God of his own ego

Seems lots of characters have bad or had no parents.
Spoiler:
Old 2007-09-17, 21:54   Link #29
-Breakthrough-

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJL13 View Post
Seems lots of characters have bad or had no parents.
Spoiler:
Believe me, she's practically Hayate no Gotoku's own Akiko-san, hahaha The same goes for Hatsuho, Isumi's mother.
Old 2007-10-04, 09:51   Link #30
Fruitfly

Based on the opening credits, I think it's safe to say that they cut out a lot of characters out
Kotetsu, Aika (voice of Kagami from Lucky Star), and Chiharu (sp?) managed to get in.
Old 2007-10-04, 20:38   Link #31
-Breakthrough-

Quote:
Aika
Aika is this girl, right?

Spoiler:

Or is it Chiharu?

Oh and of the girl above is Aika, who's she again, Chiharu?
Spoiler:

Kotetsu is Izumi's butler, right?

But just because they haven't been in the Op doesn't mean Fortesia, Ryne, and the others have no hope in the anime. Just they ran out of room in the OP I guess, and if they did rush, it'd probably had been too much of rushed quality. I still have hope the others will appear.
Old 2007-10-06, 21:11   Link #32
Fruitfly

Yeah Aika is the first one.
Chiharu never talked in ep 27 so her VA wasn't listed.
Old 2007-10-06, 21:38   Link #33
-Breakthrough-

Quote:
Chiharu never talked in ep 27 so her VA wasn't listed.
I still think they're going to give her some kind of Tsundere seiyuu or something.
Old 2007-10-18, 12:21   Link #34
Malintex_Terek
Mahjong Triple Pro

Saki and Wataru make such a wonderful couple, even if a few stars have to be crossed for their pairing to go all the way. ;_;

Do tell me if something happens, Daisuke. I hope we don't have Isumi take Wataru AND Hayate. =/

Never-mind, I don't want to know right now.
Old 2007-10-18, 17:33   Link #35
-Breakthrough-

Not much has developed...Saki and Wataru seem to be developing finely, hell, Hata-sensei may have some plans hence one of his back stage art~

Isumi hasn't made much progress into trying to be with Hayate but hell, her chapters, especially the ones coming out in v13 were made of frigging win, especially her maid escapade with Chiharu in her maid attire. But in recent chapters, well this coming out a few weeks ago...
Spoiler for WataruxSakuya:

I really hope this anime also animates the arcs that take place in chapter 141-146, I mean those are the important development terms and they might.

Plus, I rally look forward to hearing how Chiharu will sound...But damn, where's Fortesia and Ryne? There is hope probably...sometimes, room just gets ran out in OPs...

But I've noticed Hina has had more screentime in the 2nd OP, the same goes with Hamster girl, so perhaps the anime will also go to their personal arcs, besides the numerous escapades of other character development and the anime's original plot line, but I wonder how they'll handle Himegami..seeing as how he hasn't made one appearance in the manga...

Did Hata-sensei do Himegami's design first hand and secretly send it to the animation studio and then did their anime design? Who knows...
Old 2007-10-18, 18:31   Link #36
ellifeedn
Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisuke CP9 View Post
But in recent chapters, well this coming out a few weeks ago...
Spoiler for WataruxSakuya:
At first, 5 seconds later. WOW! What chapter did that come from? Seems like there's a possibility of Wataru getting a harem like Hayate. God knows how that'll turn out.
Old 2007-10-19, 05:15   Link #37
Shadowfox79
High5 attack: Lose 5555HP

Send a message via AIM to Shadowfox79
woahh! what chapter did that happen in? want to know more!! After seeing this, I may be a fan of this possible pair
Old 2007-10-20, 10:54   Link #38
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfox79 View Post
woahh! what chapter did that happen in? want to know more!! After seeing this, I may be a fan of this possible pair
Not exactly sure between 141-144 SOMEWHERE

This is the first time I've came across a series that have TWO possible sets of harem
Old 2007-10-20, 13:31   Link #39
ellifeedn
Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Not exactly sure between 141-144 SOMEWHERE

This is the first time I've came across a series that have TWO possible sets of harem
Seriously? I'm sure there are other harem series with two sets, albeit they would be uncommon, if not rare. One example I know is the Tenchi Muyo anime, following the Kajishima canon with Ryo-Ohki and GxP. If it's manga you're talking about, I don't know.
Old 2007-10-20, 16:44   Link #40
Geass
~Power of the King~

Question

I have a little theory I've been working on for a while, one that I'm surprised I haven't seen yet. Has anybody considered the idea that Himegami might be female? After seeing the silhouette in the anime I'm starting to get suspicious....
Closed Thread