AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-10-19, 12:28   Link #81
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Ha ha ha, let's remove all the tailed beasts then, and reduce the story to the level of one on one street fights.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-19, 12:29   Link #82
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

Good idea Sazelyt. The best thing you ever said in the forum.
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-19, 12:39   Link #83
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Indeed, also glad to see Konan was useful.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-19, 12:42   Link #84
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

Konan is Tobi number 2. With Tobi everyone was jumping coz at the other side was sasuke who most people tend to love fro the bottom of their hearts. Konan the paperian has a much better reception.
Old 2007-10-19, 12:45   Link #85
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChojinLocke View Post
Spoiler for death god:
Old 2007-10-19, 12:54   Link #86
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

If the Death god jutsu was in any other place apart from the forbidden scrolls then Orochimaru would know of it.

The scroll of forbidden jutsu can be read by anyone (even naruto read them). But Jiraya cannot have read them because of lack of access not lack of ability.
Old 2007-10-19, 13:16   Link #87
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
If the Death god jutsu was in any other place apart from the forbidden scrolls then Orochimaru would know of it.
Huh??? Just like the Key???? There are ways to create different documents without the need for it to get to Oros Hands.

Yondaime could very well have sent every information regarding Kyuby, The Key, Naruto and the Death God to Jiraiya as means to prepare for something much bigger. As I said before, if Yondaime gave the Key to Jriiaya, I don’t see why not the Death God Jutsu.

Quote:
The scroll of forbidden jutsu can be read by anyone (even naruto read them). But Jiraya cannot have read them because of lack of access not lack of ability.
Not necessarily, Jiraiya enters and leaves Konoha as he pleases, he do things of panels that we later on know trough flashbacks. and as I said also before, you don’t know who can have access to the scrolls.

BTW, I’m playing along with the assumption that the Death God Jutsu is on the forbidden scroll, we don’t really know that.
Old 2007-10-19, 13:36   Link #88
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Good idea Sazelyt. The best thing you ever said in the forum.
It is good to know there are people who can praise even the stupidest ideas...
Old 2007-10-19, 13:59   Link #89
shaselai

Interesting chapter.. But unless Jiraiya actually damages/fights Pein it is useless how many summons he kills with his new mode. Maybe one of the frogs can detect Pein? I guess this is one of those scenarios where they show how powerful the other guy(Jiraiya) is before he get totally owned. The frogs in the shadows looked kinda like hand puppets.. it would be funny if they really are
shaselai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-19, 14:13   Link #90
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaselai View Post
Interesting chapter.. But unless Jiraiya actually damages/fights Pein it is useless how many summons he kills with his new mode. Maybe one of the frogs can detect Pein? I guess this is one of those scenarios where they show how powerful the other guy(Jiraiya) is before he get totally owned. The frogs in the shadows looked kinda like hand puppets.. it would be funny if they really are
Hold your breath since this battle isnt going to be decided by a fatal blow...it's going to be:
- who's chakra will be reduced to 0 and dies because of that.

After hours it'll be:

Jiraiya - Just one more jutsu!
Pein - Hah i still have chakra for 3 more jutsu's!
Old 2007-10-19, 14:14   Link #91
tatami
back in black

they fight without summons yo critisize it being dbz , they got summons you critisize it being pokemon...what the hell do you want anyway?

summon fight is an indication of power level of the fight imo. it was this way before and will be this way tooo.i didnt hear anythink when sannin got their precious pokemons in fight and everyone was happy?

some people just know what a womens period is.
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-19, 14:26   Link #92
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
It is good to know there are people who can praise even the stupidest ideas...
I dont think your idea was stupid but if you insist then I pass.

Spoiler for Rurik:

Last edited by ChojinLocke; 2007-10-19 at 15:01. Reason: edit Rurik
Old 2007-10-19, 14:53   Link #93
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

The translations are not clear. Those two summons can be Bunta's parents, though they are too small to be a parent of that gigantic monster, even overgrown wouldn't save the situation.
Old 2007-10-19, 15:23   Link #94
cuttups
Cruiserweight Champion

This might be too similar to Sasori but maybe the old Rain kage is one of Pein's bodies.
cuttups is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-19, 15:29   Link #95
chord
Banned

Know one knows how he sealed it inside of Naruto, that's why there was so much speculation about Naruto being the 4th Hokage.
But I think if we watch we know the Hokage have to know at least 100 jutsu before they can become Hokage. The fouth Hokage was a master of Genjutsu and of Ninjutsu and ontop of that he was the fastest ninja to ever live. Naruto's weakness is Genjutsu and extreme speed right? Maybe he did it by using a combination of genjutsu and extreme speed to weaken the fox and then he did the reaper seal grabbing Naruto because its said that th 3rd hokage watched the 4th hokage do it and that's how he learned it. Maybe he sent a shadow clone to the 3rd hokage and to Jeriyah and to kikashi to let them know what he was doing and how he did it to begin with so that way if the fox ever escaped which it time it will. They can reseal it back inside of Naruto.
chord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-19, 15:43   Link #96
Adediran242
Konoha-nin =[(:<@-:)]=

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
they fight without summons yo critisize it being dbz , they got summons you critisize it being pokemon...what the hell do you want anyway?

summon fight is an indication of power level of the fight imo. it was this way before and will be this way tooo.i didnt hear anythink when sannin got their precious pokemons in fight and everyone was happy?

some people just know what a womens period is.
I have to agree!! jeez some people are never satisfied...

P.S. does anyone know where I can actually read chapter 375?

Desperately need a good artist with some time on their hands. PM me if you are him (or her)
Adediran242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-19, 15:48   Link #97
Monkey D. Luffy

Well the chapter ended intresting enough, seeing how it seems that Jiraiya had to go into that mode which looks pretty strange but we only saw an outline. There's something going on with Pein only using summons other than he probably wants to end this fight as easy as possible. I really want to know what Jiraiya can do and what he looks like in this new form.

People need to stop complaining about it being a Pokemon battle because it isn't, they'll start pulling out other jutsus soon enough.
Monkey D. Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-19, 16:11   Link #98
Ero-Senn1n

It may be that Pein underestimates Jiraiya, he wants to defeat him using only summons to show that he does not have to get serious to defeat Jiraiya. I believe Jiraiya will force Pein to take this battle seriously.

There is a part where Jiraiya talks about 6 elemental jutsu, or maybe it's a mistranslation.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-19, 16:14   Link #99
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Not bad, not bad! Pretty decent chapter, at least most of my speculations came true. There is no doubt in my mind Jiraiya changed him self in to a frog, most likely is the same size as them which could explain why all three frogs look to be the same size. By the dialog if the translation is 100% full proof those two frogs are most likely Bunta's parents (I'm sure most of you have speculated the same), It would not be surprising to think so because we don’t know how old Bunta is, and Gamakichi being his son was as tiny as a original frog, will most likely one day grow up to be as large as his father. If they are Bunta's parents, their age could explain the shape and form of their small bodies, I mean when people get old you know as their body tends to become shorter, smaller, and more humble like stature, my guess would be they are both as old as the third but in frog / summoned creature years. While Gamakichi is the same age as Naruto, and Bunta is the same age as Jiraiya / Tsunade (in frog / summoned creature years). None the less, they seem to be fully robed the papa seems to have a pointy back flap serving as a collar while the mama seems to have a rounded one. However, it seems to be a merger as I originally mentioned (rather then the frogs standing behind Jiraiya) I think right now Jiraiya is a three headed frog hermit, the hint was when the Mama says,

"Mama toad: By the way, boy...
Didn't you say that you hate this form
'cuz you think the girls won't like it?"

So I'm still sticking to my merger speculation, this could also explain the size, I mean for all we know Jiraiya is still his normal size and, due to the merge so are the frogs or, Jiraiya is fucking huge right now so are the frogs.

In terms of Pain, there are a few possibilities that I have. One being my original one those summoned creatures being his own creation with the help of the Rinnegan. Two being his body (the one he is currently using) was specifically made for summoning techniques only, which can explain why that is all he is using. I mean sure it could be as simple as Pain underestimates Jiraiya, but when you have an arsenal of any ninjutsu ever created / available (according to Jiraiya) it doesn’t make any sense why summons are all you would use even if you did underestimate your opponent. Three, Pain is using Combination Henge to change the form of his original summon (EX: Naruto and Bunta) or, something more advanced (due to the dog splitting up which kind of contradicts a simple Henge) to change the form of his original summon over and over with the power of the Rinnegan. The part that left me with a question is, Pain has control over 6 different chakra manipulation . . . what’s the 6th one? Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, Lightning . . . ? Yin and Yang is the only other guess that comes to mind, since they are two part of one whole it would count as one. If I'm correct about Pains eyes really being the end all, be all, "Life and Death", "Creation and Destruction" then most likely it has something to do with the 6th nature manipulation that is allowing him to do this, using nothing but summoned creatures and, so many different kinds at that in terms of the three speculations I made. We will just have to wait and see, good chapter none the less.

Last edited by 0TaKu0; 2007-10-19 at 16:29. Reason: Typo.
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-19, 16:15   Link #100
neoeagle

nice fight.J-man never bores me.I like his style.
neoeagle is offline   Reply With Quote