AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-12-01, 05:19   Link #101
Ishtun

lol

Naruto will be the greatest hokage once he goes blind and recieves one eye from Madara and the other from Pein

Sharingan + Rinnegan! (Kakashi style!)
Ishtun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-01, 05:35   Link #102
Siege

What a great chapter it would appear kishi apparently still know's how to build suspense and leave ppl wanting more

if naruto gets hold of both a Rinnegan and sharingan with there be a conflict when he use's them like his head starts aching
Siege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-01, 05:57   Link #103
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
So what if he'll always be there? He's a main character that's the point. I don't mind him as much as I mind people like you and the belligerence you wishfully carry around. I am lucky because he'll never be as good as you want him to be.
Hahaha @ TON Its funny cause its true! LOL!

Now then, I don’t care what "you" Sasuke fan boys / fan girls say but, we here all know that the bad mama jama, the big cheese, the boss, the uber leet sauce, the uchiha king of this chapter was Itachi and none other. I'm no fan boy, but holy mother of god could Itachi look any more bad ass sitting on that "throne" that was looked to be made for such likeness. I mean he was all like one of those cliché bad ass’s but in a very subtle, calm, intelligent, sort of way because he had the look of sadness (in a disappointed way) and, informative on his face. "That’s right, I'm Itachi and I'm here to tell you something foolish brother so, deal with it" like all up in your face.

In any case moving on, this was definitely an awesome chapter, Jiraiya specifically mentioning how none of the Pain bodies look like Nagato is freaking awesome because it backs up my past predictions so much more. However, since most if not all of my predictions have come true so far I'm not very surprised, I can't wait to see it all unravel and see how much of it I got right, on the dot, or none at all. The fox Kanji on top of the "throne" Itachi was sitting on is insanely intriguing it makes me want to speculate and predict things till I can't any more, however since its almost 6 AM and, I almost just nose dived in to my keyboard I'll save that for another time.

None the less, Naruto going through Madobi is also awesome (because it sort of confirms some of the theories with Madobi during the Sasuke's blade incident) I like some of you believe that Madobi is indeed there to prevent Team Konoha from interrupting Sasuke's fight with Itachi, most likely Madobi wants Sasuke to end Itachi's life but obviously the question is why. . . (Mangekyo Sharingan?). None the less, I also believe Itachi just wants to talk but knowing Sasuke, he will just initiate the first attack and, Itachi will say something in the lines of "Fine, if that is what you wish, so be it. We can talk after you are unable to fight any longer, foolish brother." >_> You know, when you think about all the Itachi theories out there, including my "Good Brother" theory, Itachi always calling Sasuke "Foolish" makes allot of damn sense.

In any case I can't wait for the next chapter, I hope there is at least some revelation because right now till the end every chapter is going to be a definite cliffhanger I just want something to quench the thirst between each chapter due to the many cliffhanger endings that lay ahead.
Old 2007-12-01, 07:39   Link #104
Adediran242
Konoha-nin =[(:<@-:)]=

This chapter was one of the first times I was impressed with Naruto during Shippuuden. A clone? doing rasengan? ONE HANDED? thats some skillz!! well done Uzumaki-chan! XD

Desperately need a good artist with some time on their hands. PM me if you are him (or her)
Adediran242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-01, 07:51   Link #105
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
Yes... yes it is. >;]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adediran242 View Post
This chapter was one of the first times I was impressed with Naruto during Shippuuden. A clone? doing rasengan? ONE HANDED? thats some skillz!! well done Uzumaki-chan! XD
Now imagine one of his clones carrying the Rasenshuriken. The whole "suicide jutsu" notion goes out the window when he can't hurt himself while using it eh? EH!?
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-01, 07:59   Link #106
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Finally the Uchihas are back. The filler fight between Pein and the J man is almost over!

Must say Kisame and Itachi look prettty badass in this chapter too.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-01, 08:09   Link #107
Sarugaki
mangekyo shenanigans

OMG I'm shocked, Uchiha vs Uchiha ( or not ? ), possibly Madara vs Kakashi ( KAkashi babysitting again ? ), the fall of Jiraiya, greatest chapter ever ?
Sarugaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-01, 08:50   Link #108
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

It seems that Tsunade is not going to help Jiraya..at least from the translation I have she is just accepting his fate and choice and being nostalgic which pretty much is definition of drama..I think that was a good choice by Kishimoto..

Jiraya...At the moment he is with one hand against 6 bodies attacking him same time..chances of survival? Slim. But Jiraya hasnt discovered anything useful about Pain yet so how will he survive the onslaught until he finds out is beyond comprehension (assuming that he indeed finds something out). The tale of the encounter could pretty much be narrated from Pain to Naruto when they finally cross blades (I mean chakra lol).

Tobi one Madara versus Kakashi and co... well well well..how many of the fans are wondering if it is indeed Obito..I guess it's the time for this question to be answered..also a nice show by Tobi would be nice to see some of his abilities since we dont really know anything about him. I agree he is there to stall the Konoha forces from postponing the fight between the 2 brothers although for waht reason is a mystery...maybe he expects Sasuke to become the killer and thus gain some kind of extraterrestial power which might then be linked to the gathering of the Bijuus..remains to be seen.

Kisame versus Suigetsu and possibly the rest of Hebi..well Juugo I think will go ballistic if he sees them fighting and goes CS2 and then Karin steps in too..I think Kisame will have a tough time surviving against the 3 of them..it is also a nice opportunity to see Karin in action since we havent really seen her capabilities in full (along with Juugos and Suigetsus).

And last but definitely not least..it is the fight of fights in the Naruto world. The fight with the biggest build up in the entire series. It might very well be their last encounter. It is Itachi vs Sasuke and it's gonna be a hell of a fight if Itachi goes all guns out and Sasuke has found a way to counter Mangekyo. Otherwise expect one of the same : Itachi MS and Sasuke with pain on the ground.
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-01, 08:55   Link #109
KyuubiRocks
What?!

Ahhhhh..I'm starting to fear the worst..Looks like the J-man is backed into a corner...I bet he'll summon a whole army of toads.This was one awesome chapter...AWESOME!!!
Old 2007-12-01, 09:12   Link #110
Naotaka
Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChojinLocke View Post
It seems that Tsunade is not going to help Jiraya..at least from the translation I have she is just accepting his fate and choice and being nostalgic which pretty much is definition of drama..I think that was a good choice by Kishimoto..

Jiraya...At the moment he is with one hand against 6 bodies attacking him same time..chances of survival? Slim. But Jiraya hasnt discovered anything useful about Pain yet so how will he survive the onslaught until he finds out is beyond comprehension (assuming that he indeed finds something out). The tale of the encounter could pretty much be narrated from Pain to Naruto when they finally cross blades (I mean chakra lol).

Tobi one Madara versus Kakashi and co... well well well..how many of the fans are wondering if it is indeed Obito..I guess it's the time for this question to be answered..also a nice show by Tobi would be nice to see some of his abilities since we dont really know anything about him. I agree he is there to stall the Konoha forces from postponing the fight between the 2 brothers although for waht reason is a mystery...maybe he expects Sasuke to become the killer and thus gain some kind of extraterrestial power which might then be linked to the gathering of the Bijuus..remains to be seen.

Kisame versus Suigetsu and possibly the rest of Hebi..well Juugo I think will go ballistic if he sees them fighting and goes CS2 and then Karin steps in too..I think Kisame will have a tough time surviving against the 3 of them..it is also a nice opportunity to see Karin in action since we havent really seen her capabilities in full (along with Juugos and Suigetsus).

And last but definitely not least..it is the fight of fights in the Naruto world. The fight with the biggest build up in the entire series. It might very well be their last encounter. It is Itachi vs Sasuke and it's gonna be a hell of a fight if Itachi goes all guns out and Sasuke has found a way to counter Mangekyo. Otherwise expect one of the same : Itachi MS and Sasuke with pain on the ground.

Thought about what you wrote and I think that J-man will in fact find out more about Pain. At the very least what exactly happened to Nagato. Because if Jaraiya doesn't and dies before then, we would have no way of finding out. Since none of the other Naruto characters would know to ask this.

The other possibility I think might have a slim chance in hell, is if Konan helps Jaraiya for some reason, and then explains to him what happened all those years ago as they run from Pain, she may even give hints as to what his weak points are, though Jaraiya won't be able to fight him now, due to his injuries and will probablly just leave it upto Naruto, and other leaf ninjas.

I agree I'd be very intrested in knowing what Tobi will actually do, but I also think that there is a slight chance that because there are 8 of them and out of the 8, two are elite Jounin who were / are Anbu members, they might split the team up, to have 4 people attempt to fight Tobi while the other 4 continue to chase Sasuke. Most likelly Kakashi staying back with Hinata, Shino, and Sai to fight, while the others go on ahead. (Only picked those 4, since they are all fairly smart & observent, which I think this fight will require, while the others while talented are better suited to bring back Sasuke Imo.)

I'm actually looking forward to the Kisame / Suigetsus fight. Seeing as to how well a Kisame cloan did against, Gai, Lee, Neji & Tenten. I think Kisame could definetly handle his own. However I'm also very intrested in seeing what the members of Team Hebi can do.

The Uchia fight. At the very least I hope for a damn good explanation for the clan massacure. I never belived the original reason, and I don't think anyone really does. So hopefully this will be good. I just know that Sasuke is going to be an impatient little prick who won't even try to give Itachi the chance to reveal his actually reasons for it first before the fight starts.
Naotaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-01, 09:13   Link #111
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept

Quote:
I bet he'll summon a whole army of toads
Ya but can he do that with one arm? If Kishi wants him to, then obviously he'll present a way. But I was under the impression that he needed two hands to do a summoning.
Old 2007-12-01, 09:19   Link #112
Naotaka
Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine-Tails-Nin View Post
Ya but can he do that with one arm? If Kishi wants him to, then obviously he'll present a way. But I was under the impression that he needed two hands to do a summoning.
Well techniqually Jaraiya did use a seal with his feet, earlier in this fight. I suppose there are other seals that can be done with his feet as well, if he really has too.
Old 2007-12-01, 09:58   Link #113
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
Yes... yes it is. >;]
Geez, and I thought everyone was getting tired of these Sasuke flame wars...

Still, if this is the final confrontation between the two Uchiha brothers, we all realize that Sasuke will more than likely win here right? I'm sure Itachi will give him a good thrashing before that, but Sasuke's gotta come around sometime and show what he's become. I don't know how much longer Kishi could extend their cat & mouse game without it getting stale. This is probably it.

And if Itachi is defeated here, then by proxy Kisame also loses since he's really only important because of the fact that he's Itachi's partner. Suigetsu seems to be his destined opponent too. Kishi synced these battles pretty nicely, Itachi has to face junior Uchiha while Kisame has to face a junior Mists Swordsman. Wouldn't really count on Karin helping, since she would like to see Suigetsu die. If anything, she'll duck out to try to aid Sasuke. Juggo too probably won't get involved unless he feels the CS kicking in. But he can't really discriminate friend from foe in that state, it would become a three-way battle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adediran242 View Post
We didn't see how the was Rasengan formed and don't know if Naruto that used it was even a clone. I'd like to think that Naruto has advanced to that skill level, but like an earlier poster stated, don't be surprised to learn that he still uses clones to form Rasengan later on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naotaka
Well techniqually Jaraiya did use a seal with his feet, earlier in this fight. I suppose there are other seals that can be done with his feet as well, if he really has too.
What? When?
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-01, 10:06   Link #114
iBeast

Damn, finally a good chapter for the past few months.

And Damn, when I saw the part where Itachi was like, "What do you see?" I thought he was talking to Tobi when I saw that next picture. I jumped out of my seat and was like omg when I saw the next picture of team Naruto and Tobi lol.

But damn, Itachi was looking mighty cool on that throne waiting for Sasuke.

Definitely some secrets will be unveiled within the next few chapters.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-01, 10:23   Link #115
Dwolfwood
GUNSLINGING PREACHER MAN

I want see if sasuke got the MS , and i gotta feeling pain is gonna get his ass kicked some how, and i hope tobi/ madara reveals himself to the naruto gang I wanna see there jaws drop.
Dwolfwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-01, 12:27   Link #116
deffusse
otaku[SK]

If there it's any possibily of sasuke having MS, I'm gonna kick their ass. They should at least show something, some flashback about him obtained MS. He has only that trouble shaped not completed sharingan[whitch supose to be MS in the future], but not a fully functional. But if you remembered that scen naruto and kakashi guys first fighting Itachi, Itachi said Kakashi have one. But kakashi haven't shown it to him yet... So it is posible that Itachi can see it in him.
deffusse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-01, 12:51   Link #117
tatami
back in black

there will be no awesome fight between brother and his sister ups...brother...itachi will talk for at least 2 chapters and accept his fate which was his burden to carry for sasuke
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-01, 12:52   Link #118
tkdtiger

Well I liked this chapter. I think there are really interesting points that Kishimoto seems to be leaning for in the next few chapters or so. I think these chapters are meant for the readers to definately learn more about the 3 great eye jutsus. I mean for one you still really have Pain discussing Rinnegan and why he is who is is. So we're getting further background into Pain and his abilities. Than we have Sasuke confronting Itachi which I don't think as much will happen, except getting more informations and based on the speech it may seem that Sasuke will learn more about the abilities of Sharingan. Than there is the confrontation of Tobi/Madara and Kakashi's team. Not much known in this confrontation except that when Naruto's clone attacks he mentions the clone attacking and it goes through him, but based on the other two aspects of Pain and Sasuke I think this will be another area to gain information for the reader.

I remember when people were asking why would Kishimoto place Hinata's team with Naruto's team and now I think it seems he's going to start using these chapters to give more insight into the 3 great eye techniques, but I'm only theorizing.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-01, 12:55   Link #119
sparkelzz
Teh cell

nice chapter im pumped!!
theres going to be alot of good fights

sasuke vs itachi

naruto/gang vs M Uchiha

J man vs pain's

cant wait for the next chapter i want to see uchiha vs uchiha first!
sparkelzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-01, 14:46   Link #120
Naotaka
Sensei

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
What? When?
375. First he put his hands togather to go into hermit mode, then Pain became invisiable. Jaraiya said well this is troublesome, jumped up clapped his feet togather & a barrier to detect Pain came out...

Last edited by Naotaka; 2007-12-01 at 14:58.