AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-23, 08:41   Link #3121
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
If lelouch survives, the conclusion will be in the epilogue, don't worry. Turn 25 will have a CluClu scene imo
Ah yes, I keep letting my pessimism concerning Lelouch's chances of survival get in the way of my reasoning lately >.>
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 08:43   Link #3122
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
The epilogue will take, according to past taniguchi's animes, the half of 25. So C.C. will meet him during the epilogue, I think.

It's just an opinion, i don't say it will necessarily happen
I say you spelled Kallen's name wrong, it is with a K A L L E N and not two Cs

Seriously though I don't see them with that much time for the epilogue, just too much plot points that still need to be addressed. Which in most other animes would have already begun to going into the finale so I really do not see the last episode as being anything but a huge cluster f*ck of events mashed together forcefully to hopefully form some semblance of plot development and conclusion.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 08:45   Link #3123
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
I say you spelled Kallen's name wrong, it is with a K A L L E N and not two Cs

Seriously though I don't see them with that much time for the epilogue, just too much plot points that still need to be addressed. Which in most other animes would have already begun to going into the finale so I really do not see the last episode as being anything but a huge cluster f*ck of events mashed together forcefully to hopefully form some semblance of plot development and conclusion.
That's because you are a kalulu fan j/k

Me I see a big cluclu scene, including maybe her death... but still a big cluclu scene

And let us enjoy this week of CluClu before the facepalm of next sunday, will you, Boy
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 08:50   Link #3124
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
That's because you are a kalulu fan j/k

Me I see a big cluclu scene, including maybe her death... but still a big cluclu scene

And let us enjoy this week of CluClu before the facepalm of next sunday, will you, Boy
Of course. And being a kalulu fan I can't help but stamp out the hopes and dreams of cluclu fans like you with incessant logic.

I am more saying that likely they will not have a half an episode worth of epilogue though. Simply does not seem like there will be much time for it, I'd say we would be lucky to get five minutes.

But that flies against what being a kalulu fan is all about! so no I must decline, mom.
Old 2008-09-23, 08:53   Link #3125
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
But that flies against what being a kalulu fan is all about! so no I must decline, mom.
Did you miss the word "facepalm"?

Taniguchi raised the hope of CluClu in 23 and 24, because he wants to crush our hearts in 25

Yeah, I see that happening. He is an evil man
Old 2008-09-23, 08:55   Link #3126
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Did you miss the word "facepalm"?

Taniguchi raised the hope of CluClu in 23 and 24, because he wants to crush our hearts in 25

Yeah, I see that happening. He is an evil man
And I am saying that being a kalulu fan means that we have to crush those small hopes with logic as well.

Either way this will all end next episode and the ending would determine whether or not I save a lot of money on Code Geass dvd sets or not.
Old 2008-09-23, 09:00   Link #3127
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
And I am saying that being a kalulu fan means that we have to crush those small hopes with logic as well.

Either way this will all end next episode and the ending would determine whether or not I save a lot of money on Code Geass dvd sets or not.
And that's why we might win, because okouchi != logic

Don't tell me you will not buy the dvds if kalulu doesn't happen? <_<
Old 2008-09-23, 09:00   Link #3128
equinox822

Quote:

Except that it's not logic you're crushing anything with. Logically, there is no way for Kallen to defeat Suzaku. Does that mean she's going to die? No, probably not.

Kalulu fans are placing their last hopes on a gumline that is rather vague to be honest. That, and the assumption that they won't let all of Kallen's "development" go to waste.

At any rate, I expect the worst for turn 25 but hope for the best.
equinox822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 09:05   Link #3129
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by equinox822 View Post
Kalulu fans are placing their last hopes on a gumline that is rather vague to be honest. That, and the assumption that they won't let all of Kallen's "development" go to waste.
Well, calm down ^^. Each fandom hope for the best but expect the worse and place their hopes in some things. Me, my hope is not really high.
Old 2008-09-23, 09:08   Link #3130
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
And that's why we might win, because okouchi != logic

Don't tell me you will not buy the dvds if kalulu doesn't happen? <_<
All stories follow a logical pattern for development and progression you can't just ignore logic and do whatever you want, previous developments be damned.

I may not buy the dvds if the ending is bad, kalulu may or may not have anything to do with it depending on how everything in the final episode is resolved and handled. Either way I had been less then impressed with the recent episodes so who knows.
Old 2008-09-23, 09:11   Link #3131
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
All stories follow a logical pattern for development and progression you can't just ignore logic and do whatever you want, previous developments be damned.

I may not buy the dvds if the ending is bad, kalulu may or may not have anything to do with it depending on how everything in the final episode is resolved and handled. Either way I had been less then impressed with the recent episodes so who knows.
We will see You even said that CorneliaXGuilford in 24 is a waste of time, so not very logic. Maybe he will give us CluClu in the name of fanservice

Ah, I prefer that
Old 2008-09-23, 09:15   Link #3132
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by equinox822 View Post
Except that it's not logic you're crushing anything with. Logically, there is no way for Kallen to defeat Suzaku. Does that mean she's going to die? No, probably not.

At any rate, I expect the worst for turn 25 but hope for the best.
No, Kallen does not have a chance to beat Suzaku? Look where they are fighting, the small area between Damocles and it's Blaze Luminous shields. Not a lot of room for Suzaku to gain distance against the Gurren which is designed and equipped for close range fights like what Suzaku is likely to be forced into. Both machines have equal performance and both Suzaku and Kallen have been show to be equals in terms of piloting abilities more or less so when one has the advantage that one is more likely to win. The times where Suzaku or Kallen won against the other is when they had some kind of advantage. Suzaku had his floater at the end of last season, Kallen with the crappy claw got taken out but came back with the flight type and then the Seiten ripped the Lancelot to bits.

It is not really a hope see my previous statement about plot progression and development. -.- If anything, and I did not really want to get into this, you are the ones placing those vague hopes around considering the level of importance and lack of development C.C has received all season. One or two scenes does not negate that the entire season she was shelved and at no importance barring two episode's worth of relevance.

Quote:
We will see You even said that CorneliaXGuilford in 24 is a waste of time, so not very logic. Maybe he will give us CluClu in the name of fanservice

Ah, I prefer that
I won't deny that it is possible but logically since it is the last episode for them to fit everything in, they would not. Who knows though.

Prefer what?
Old 2008-09-23, 09:20   Link #3133
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
I won't deny that it is possible but logically since it is the last episode for them to fit everything in, they would not. Who knows though.

Prefer what?
For me (my personal opinion), ep 24 reveals a lot of things about a possible cluclu, so I hope. And I'm already happy since some people told me that such scene will not happen between them, but it happened (for me).

I don't really like to hear people saying that they will not buy the dvds just because their pairing didn't work in the end. I'm taling about the cluclu and kalulu fans. TBH, some people ahve to learn a lot of things from the shirley fans.
Old 2008-09-23, 09:25   Link #3134
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
For me (my personal opinion), ep 24 reveals a lot of things about a possible cluclu, so I hope. And I'm already happy since some people told me that such scene will not happen between them, but it happened (for me).

I don't really like to hear people saying that they will not buy the dvds just because their pairing didn't work in the end. I'm taling about the cluclu and kalulu fans. TBH, some people ahve to learn a lot of things from the shirley fans.
Oh well the pairings do not have much baring for me when determining whether I will spend my money. Although I'd be angry if they push a poorly developed pairing onto us but I digress. As I have said I have not been very awed by the recent episodes and looking back at the older ones there are just too many things they could have done differently to the recent ones would not be so rushed. To me it just seems like the staff had poor planning on their project.
Old 2008-09-23, 09:26   Link #3135
Theron
Professional Lurker

Meh, there will be no reunion between Lelouch and Kallen coz he's all busy with his scary sister with her magic button and she is busy with Haxzaku. And my money is on Haxzaku! I bet in the end both Seiten and Albion are completely trashed. But Haxzaku will survive!
(Yes, I can’t help in – I love the name Haxzaku ^^)

And why exactly C.C should go up to Damocles? Lelouch promised that he will come back to her so she can just relax and wait for him to arrive on a white Knightmare.
Also she needs to save Cheese-kun. He's all alone, everyone's foregot about him...
Theron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 10:53   Link #3136
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
Quote:
Well, calm down ^^. Each fandom hope for the best but expect the worse and place their hopes in some things. Me, my hope is not really high.
*sigh* me too. Can't expect sometimes but I was happy that Turn 24 had some unexpected CluClu development. *sigh* I really hope Taniguichi/Okuichi won't crush us but as usual knowing Sunrise.

But deep down I still have faith in them. >__<
But well better not keep my hope too high >___<

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 10:59   Link #3137
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliberation View Post
*sigh* me too. Can't expect sometimes but I was happy that Turn 24 had some unexpected CluClu development. *sigh* I really hope Taniguichi/Okuichi won't crush us but as usual knowing Sunrise.

But deep down I still have faith in them. >__<
But well better not keep my hope too high >___<
You should go read the lyrics from the kallen character's song in the kallen thread.

Spoiler for love spoil:

So prepare yourself because it seems that our hopes in cluclu will be crushed badly next sunday.
Old 2008-09-23, 11:06   Link #3138
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
You should go read the lyrics from the kallen character's song in the kallen thread.

Spoiler for love spoil:

So prepare yourself because it seems that our hopes in cluclu will be crushed badly next sunday.
Oh, come on? Lelouch X Kallen development comes only to Kallen trying to understand (fails at that because of different things) Llouch and loving him.
Lelouch likes C.C. or no one.
If not for Kallen interruption, Lelouch and C.C would kiss. yes, that's for sure. Music, atmosphere - everything indicates that.
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 11:16   Link #3139
equinox822

Narona's doom and gloom attitude is getting out of hand. Song lyrics are always like that. I wonder what the C.C. song lyrics are then? And the so-called Kallen development...it's not like there hasn't been C.C. development this season, albeit in lesser quantities. The whole true wish being loved subplot etc.
equinox822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 11:18   Link #3140
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
Quote:

Spoiler for love spoil:

Sheesh if that happens I seriously think that whatever development from Stage 1 to Season 2... C.C and Lelouch has will just go down the drain. Might as well stop developing it after Turn 15. Maybe change the script of promised smile etc. Seriously man what about those official pics CLAMP drew of CluClu. Oh wait THOSE are not canon. Only pics for fans, only for show.

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote