AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-04-14, 06:42   Link #9701
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post

Ahh, Vol 17 update, the Rimea and Carrisa are surprisingly approachable... Well in certain situations only I guess, but can you imagine the Hell that would rain down if people found that picture in his phone?! Assuming they don't think it's a fake...
Well there's been no time to ponder on the cellphone. His schedule is always tight. And I think their is no cellphone that will survive after being drench in the arctic ocean.
Old 2011-04-14, 08:48   Link #9702
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
NewType female character poll:
1. Sherl Nome
2. Mio Kaiyama
3. Homura Akemi
4. Yui Hirasawa
5. Charlotte Dunois
6. Index
7. Victorica
8. Merry
9. Saber
10. Madoka
Ha! Madoka!....Hell she should be above Index....
Old 2011-04-14, 08:55   Link #9703
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiemma View Post
I am glad İndex here Madoka , unnecessary character in anime why she i
s here???

Charlotte Dunois ??I would prefer to see Cecilia
Charlotte wins. I was never a fan of ojou-sama tsundere - in fact, they may as well be my least favorite type of character. Victorique is a cross between a tsundere and kuudere and she's not an ojou-sama type so she doesn't count.

Hey, Madoka isn't an unnecessary character. She's only like that because... wait, I'm getting off topic.

I'm glad to see Index on there. It's nice to see that all of the complaints about Index being annoying don't detract from her popularity that much.

Also, the royal family is freaking awesome. Is there any fanart of the queen with a guitar?
Old 2011-04-14, 11:46   Link #9704
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

I'm more interested in seeing Carissa engage in verbal battles with the MOV.
Old 2011-04-14, 13:13   Link #9705
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Well there's been no time to ponder on the cellphone. His schedule is always tight. And I think their is no cellphone that will survive after being drench in the arctic ocean.
Don't speak too soon, Touma's handphone is more durable than himself; it survived countless electromagnetic surge from Mikoto, went through many crazy battles with Accelerator and God's Right Seat, and even a trip into Italian waters!
Old 2011-04-14, 13:35   Link #9706
Miraluka
Banned

Indeed, its only the strap that was torn apart not the cellphone itself.
Old 2011-04-14, 15:02   Link #9707
Phibrizzo
Honos628

I am sad to inform you his first cellphone died when he step on it, the second on the fight with terra and the last maybe with Gabriel.
Old 2011-04-14, 16:18   Link #9708
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Where can i find the NewType male character pole?
Old 2011-04-14, 20:41   Link #9709
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phibrizzo View Post
I am sad to inform you his first cellphone died when he step on it, the second on the fight with terra and the last maybe with Gabriel.
Wow, you are so wrong. Yeah, he stepped on the cellphone the first time but with Terra only the screen was damaged and with Gabriel it clearly says it was the strap, you know, to add some drama for Mikoto.
Old 2011-04-14, 20:57   Link #9710
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Nah Wilfri he leave it, then again the 0 Yen phone means u can get a decent one for free :P, I do admit I like to troll Touma fans but I am not that bias.
Old 2011-04-14, 21:08   Link #9711
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Ha! Madoka!....Hell she should be above Index....
With more traumas? I wonder how she got to the top 10 to begin with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phibrizzo View Post
Nah Wilfri he leave it, then again the 0 Yen phone means u can get a decent one for free :P, I do admit I like to troll Touma fans but I am not that bias.
Here we are talking about the CP contents (photos, numbers) not the body, you know then there won't any sense Touma getting spam/lost calls from Mikoto on England?
Old 2011-04-14, 21:15   Link #9712
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
With more traumas? I wonder how she got to the top 10 to begin with.
Oi oi......she's a far more interesting person than the walking grimoire collection with a fetish for biting Touma's head......
Old 2011-04-14, 21:25   Link #9713
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Oi oi......she's a far more interesting person than the walking grimoire collection with a fetish for biting Touma's head......
Tell that to the people who voted .
Somehow, I get your point but there is not much to talk if the series so far only uses her as the plot device for the story. There is potential for her character but no development at all until now, same with Index in her "own" series. I bet if Kyuube had a female human form he/she/it (?) would be on the top5 at least.

Fetish, uh?... That sound so perverted, maybe both, Index and Touma S&M? No wonder he feels bad when he doesn't gets his biting dose.
Old 2011-04-14, 22:04   Link #9714
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Quote:
Here we are talking about the CP contents (photos, numbers) not the body, you know then there won't any sense Touma getting spam/lost calls from Mikoto on England?
Come on even on my third rate country you can get a SIM, and your calls would get redirect to the new phone .
Old 2011-04-14, 22:51   Link #9715
Karna
just some guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
... Best. Queen. Ever.
I also laughed when she pulled out the guitar.

The royal family is hilarious.
Old 2011-04-14, 23:21   Link #9716
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Tell that to the people who voted .
Somehow, I get your point but there is not much to talk if the series so far only uses her as the plot device for the story. There is potential for her character but no development at all until now, same with Index in her "own" series. I bet if Kyuube had a female human form he/she/it (?) would be on the top5 at least.

Fetish, uh?... That sound so perverted, maybe both, Index and Touma S&M? No wonder he feels bad when he doesn't gets his biting dose.
How else do you explain the fact that she gets kicks out of orally destroying his head....
Old 2011-04-14, 23:28   Link #9717
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouMAN View Post
Oh My !! Lessar I can´t wait
It smells like cherry.

Quote:
How else do you explain the fact that she gets kicks out of orally destroying his head....
Maybe it tastes good? I don't want to go in there.
Old 2011-04-14, 23:34   Link #9718
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Clearly you're a minority of this opinion then

Then again, unless you're in the top 3, I suppose everything else is about the same category.
Old 2011-04-15, 00:14   Link #9719
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Part 5 & 7 Out!

Yes finally the appearance of New Light! And Lesbian butt grabbing already! Yes! Out of the way ITEM, New Light is here
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Old 2011-04-15, 10:12   Link #9720
Hiro Hayase

Quote:
“Touma!!” Index yelled with her hands on her hips before the second princess could respond. “This feeling you have of needing to go deal with every incident is a bad habit of yours!! You’re just a normal person, so you can just wait here until it’s all over!!”
Am I the only one who finds Index or any other character annoying when they tell Touma what he shouldn't do? Especially Index...

Quote:
“Dammit. You always start trembling like that from the magic power you create. Whenever you purify your life energy into magic power, for some reason you always get attacked by a tickling feeling.” Floris clicked her tongue and checked on the back seat via the rearview mirror. “Hey, you two lesbians who look like you’re from some erotic novel or something. Have you finished the preparations with Skíðblaðnir? Since we managed to excavate ‘that’, we need to focus on its container.”
Floris is hilarious lol. I bet her and Misaka WORST would get along really well.

Bayloupe: Ears/hair-pin
Floris: Wings
Lessar: Dragon/demon tail
Lancis: Claws

Btw its no wonder why Queen Elizard and Archbishop Laura get along so well, both are cunning foxes. Skilled at blackmailing, manipulating, carefree, old...

P.S. Editing for volume 17, chapter 3 is done. A few tenses were wrong, but its alright now.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen