AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-06-15, 05:18   Link #14481
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

so the plot thickens.....
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-15, 07:06   Link #14482
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

How can they end it there!?

I guess the third lord wasn't the bus driver, lol. This is getting really good...can't wait for more.
Old 2010-06-15, 07:26   Link #14483
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
This manga is pretty good when it actually gets serious. I can't wait to see what happened to Moka's mother... although we can probably guess.

Akua... you're one evil loli...
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-15, 07:51   Link #14484
Marty17
Like What You Hate

Still crossing my fingers that Moka's mother doesn't turn out how I/we think it's (probably) gonna happen to her...
Old 2010-06-15, 08:10   Link #14485
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty17 View Post
Still crossing my fingers that Moka's mother doesn't turn out how I/we think it's (probably) gonna happen to her...
stiull if she was able to kick Allucard the strongest vampire... it gives hopes that she will survive... since why would Akuha hunt for Moka ?? if she obtained the blood of the strongest vampire she would be the new strongest and she wouldnt need her...

or is it that she wants to eliminate all other true vampires so she would be the only one... or she want to obtain mokas blood to to gain ultimate power....

anyway if Akasha says that she will explain to moka everything in future... it gives hopes that she might live..... but still she was rather sure that moka went away and so her presence as they fight might disturb her and Akuha would pull off her deadly strike while traumatizeing Moka with the sight of dieing mother (we saw how moka was crying in the car and calling for mom...as she really loved her..)

still it would be interesting to see that Tsukune obtained blood of the true vampire... and in future he would turn into something strong xD
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-15, 08:11   Link #14486
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
wow kurumu's not only boobs now!
Spoiler for ch31:
Old 2010-06-15, 08:20   Link #14487
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
stiull if she was able to kick Allucard the strongest vampire... it gives hopes that she will survive... since why would Akuha hunt for Moka ?? if she obtained the blood of the strongest vampire she would be the new strongest and she wouldnt need her...

or is it that she wants to eliminate all other true vampires so she would be the only one... or she want to obtain mokas blood to to gain ultimate power....

anyway if Akasha says that she will explain to moka everything in future... it gives hopes that she might live..... but still she was rather sure that moka went away and so her presence as they fight might disturb her and Akuha would pull off her deadly strike while traumatizeing Moka with the sight of dieing mother (we saw how moka was crying in the car and calling for mom...as she really loved her..)

still it would be interesting to see that Tsukune obtained blood of the true vampire... and in future he would turn into something strong xD
I think she'll die protecting Moka. I thought it'd be absurd for a little kid to beat someone like Akasha, but if she if she is busy protecting her daughter. A daughter seeing her mother die protecting her...that would certainly be a memory to block.
Old 2010-06-15, 08:34   Link #14488
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post

Well at this point I strongly suspect that both Moka, Akuha and Tsukune posses the power of a true vampire, but in Tsukune's case ... he just needs more effort before he will be able to control the full extent of his Shinso vampire abilities, since unlike Moka or Akuha, Tsukune wasn't a vampire at the beginning so it's natural that he needs more time, before he will be able to control his abilities.

The reason why Akuha is perusing Moka is probably related to Alucard's fate ... since Akuha already knows that what interfered with Alucard's plans was another Shinso vampire ... she doesn't want the same thing happening to her, so that's why she's targeting Moka, before she will be able to stop her in archiving ... world domination.

At the same time, it implies that Akuha is aware of Moka being a Shinso vampire like her, which means that some kind of duel between Akuha and Moka has ocurred, probably after Akuha has gained the power's of a Shinso vampire, and during that fight with Akuha, Moka unintentionally revealed that she's a Shinso vampire as well.

Of course this is only my speculations so far, after reading chapter 31, so things might go a little differently ... since like others I also want Akasha to somehow survive through all of this, but unfortunately the more we learn about Moka's childhood and family ... the less I see the chances of Akasha being able to do that.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-15, 09:14   Link #14489
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I wonder how Viz is going to translate 'shinso' - it'll probably be horrible.

Anyway, I am glad the first one was name Alucard...it has meaning in the vampire universe - Dracula backwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well at this point I strongly suspect that both Moka, Akuha and Tsukune posses the power of a true vampire, but in Tsukune's case ... he just needs more effort before he will be able to control the full extent of his Shinso vampire abilities, since unlike Moka or Akuha, Tsukune wasn't a vampire at the beginning so it's natural that he needs more time, before he will be able to control his abilities.
It would be awesome if the human blood triggers some greater power in Tsukune to emerge. He needs to be totally bad ass to win over Inner Moka completely after all.

Quote:
The reason why Akuha is perusing Moka is probably related to Alucard's fate ... since Akuha already knows that what interfered with Alucard's plans was another Shinso vampire ... she doesn't want the same thing happening to her, so that's why she's targeting Moka, before she will be able to stop her in archiving ... world domination.

At the same time, it implies that Akuha is aware of Moka being a Shinso vampire like her, which means that some kind of duel between Akuha and Moka has ocurred, probably after Akuha has gained the power's of a Shinso vampire, and during that fight with Akuha, Moka unintentionally revealed that she's a Shinso vampire as well.
I don't think Moka would have to reveal she is a shinso, she is the dauther of one...so it's obvious that she is.

I like the theory that Akuha needs the Rosario.

Quote:
Of course this is only my speculations so far, after reading chapter 31, so things might go a little differently ... since like others I also want Akasha to somehow survive through all of this, but unfortunately the more we learn about Moka's childhood and family ... the less I see the chances of Akasha being able to do that.
I am not expecting her mother to survive...but then who did she go to the human world with? She told us she went to live with her mother, right? Unless that's a stepmother or aunt who she thinks is her real mother because her memory is blocked and all.
Old 2010-06-15, 09:21   Link #14490
Dark Mage

What an exciting chapter but why did it have to end in such a cliffhanger. I wonder if Akuha will kill Akasha? Alucard looks hideous. Wonder who Akuha really is? So Shuuzen seemed to love Akasha more than his other women? So I wonder why he is backing Akuha now in the present as he didnt seem that inclined to take over the world before? So it seems Kahlua and Kokoa have the same mother and does this mean their mother is also Shuzen's wife or his mistress?

Because he said she hated Moka and her mother. So is she the second wife or just a mistress? Why does Akuha want to take over the world? Also what's the mystery ehind the rosary and why does the Outer Moka look so much like Akasha when the original Moka is actually the Inner Moka? If the Inner Moka was sealed because of her viciousness, it doesnt make sense because the original Moka didnt seem anymore vicious than her sisters.

I dont want Akasha to die because I want her to be reunited with Moka again as afterall she has been searching for her mother for ages and it would be abit cruel if it were all for nothing and I want to see Moka introoduce her parents to Tsukune and see their reactions. Also, I dont want the outer to appear again, the inner aka the original Moka is so much better, and I want her to regain what she was as a child, that is a combination of both her personalities

So if Moka carries the Shinso blood didnt she pass on its power to Tsukune as well? Does this mean Tsukune is more powerful than a normal vampire even though he is just a half-breed?
Old 2010-06-15, 09:24   Link #14491
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I wonder how Viz is going to translate 'shinso' - it'll probably be horrible.

Anyway, I am glad the first one was name Alucard...it has meaning in the vampire universe - Dracula backwards.

It would be awesome if the human blood triggers some greater power in Tsukune to emerge. He needs to be totally bad ass to win over Inner Moka completely after all.

I don't think Moka would have to reveal she is a shinso, she is the dauther of one...so it's obvious that she is.

I like the theory that Akuha needs the Rosario.

I am not expecting her mother to survive...but then who did she go to the human world with? She told us she went to live with her mother, right? Unless that's a stepmother or aunt who she thinks is her real mother because her memory is blocked and all.
Well DragoZERO you seemed to forget that in chapter 31 it was explicitly said that the power's and title of a Shinso vampire aren't passed hereditary, but only when you are given or take the blood of a Shinso vampire (Rosario + Vampire Season II, Chapter 31, page 19 ) ... so even if Moka was the daughter of a Shinso vampire (Akasha ), it doesn't automatically mean that Moka is a Shinso vampire, unless she has been injected with Akasha's Shinso blood during her childhood ... and I strongly suspect that something like that actually happened and Moka became a Shinso vampire as well.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-15, 09:26   Link #14492
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Well DragoZERO you seemed to forget that in chapter 31 it was explicitly said that the power's and title of a Shinso vampire aren't passed hereditary, but only when you are given or take the blood of a Shinso vampire (Rosario + Vampire Season II, Chapter 31, page 19 ) ... so even if Moka was the daughter of a Shinso vampire (Akasha ), it doesn't automatically mean that Moka is a Shinso vampire, unless she has been injected with Akasha's Shinso blood during her childhood ... and I strongly suspect that something like that actually happened and Moka became a Shinso vampire as well.
I was about to point this out myself. It's not hereditary, so the only way to become a Shinso is to absorb their blood or, possibly, somehow become one on your own-- otherwise, how did Alucard and the three Dark Lords become them? It has to start somewhere.
Old 2010-06-15, 09:32   Link #14493
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
I was about to point this out myself. It's not hereditary, so the only way to become a Shinso is to absorb their blood (or possibly somehow become one on your own-- otherwise, how did Alucard and the three Dark Lords become them? It has to start somewhere).
All Akuha said was that the conditions of being a Shino is, to carry the blood of one. So if a normal vampire absorbs the blood of a Shinso, it will n turn become the new Shinso. However, if you carry that blood since the time you were born, you dont need to absorb it at all, as its already been running through your veins from birth. Absorbing the blood is only necessary for those vampires who dont have a Shinso as their parents, but if you are already carrying it from birth asorbing becomes redundant
Old 2010-06-15, 09:33   Link #14494
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
What an exciting chapter but why did it have to end in such a cliffhanger. I wonder if Akuha will kill Akasha? Alucard looks hideous. Wonder who Akuha really is? So Shuuzen seemed to love Akasha more than his other women? So I wonder why he is backing Akuha now in the present as he didnt seem that inclined to take over the world before? So it seems Kahlua and Kokoa have the same mother and does this mean their mother is also Shuzen's wife or his mistress?

Because he said she hated Moka and her mother. So is she the second wife or just a mistress? Why does Akuha want to take over the world? Also what's the mystery ehind the rosary and why does the Outer Moka look so much like Akasha when the original Moka is actually the Inner Moka? If the Inner Moka was sealed because of her viciousness, it doesnt make sense because the original Moka didnt seem anymore vicious than her sisters.

I dont want Akasha to die because I want her to be reunited with Moka again as afterall she has been searching for her mother for ages and it would be abit cruel if it were all for nothing and I want to see Moka introoduce her parents to Tsukune and see their reactions. Also, I dont want the outer to appear again, the inner aka the original Moka is so much better, and I want her to regain what she was as a child, that is a combination of both her personalities

So if Moka carries the Shinso blood didnt she pass on its power to Tsukune as well? Does this mean Tsukune is more powerful than a normal vampire even though he is just a half-breed?
You ask so many questions - all the the ones we want answered.

I do agree with having more Inner Moka and her getting to meet her mother again, it would be nice.

Quote:
Oh really? Hmm...I guess I'll have to read the chapter again, I kind of rushed threw it the first time since I was so excited,

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
I was about to point this out myself. It's not hereditary, so the only way to become a Shinso is to absorb their blood or, possibly, somehow become one on your own-- otherwise, how did Alucard and the three Dark Lords become them? It has to start somewhere.
Akasha is the only other shinso. The other two lords are different monsters I believe.
Old 2010-06-15, 09:34   Link #14495
Marty17
Like What You Hate

I wonder the outer Moka is just (part) of her mother...

It may sound lame (or probably won't make sense really), but could Akasha "lived" on as part of Moka? I say that cuz I don't quite understand how would Moka remember what her mother & elder sister talked about when she's been driven somewhere...
Old 2010-06-15, 09:37   Link #14496
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty17 View Post
I wonder the outer Moka is just (part) of her mother...

It may sound lame (or probably won't make sense really), but could Akasha "lived" on as part of Moka? I say that cuz I don't quite understand how would Moka remember what her mother & elder sister talked about when she's been driven somewhere...
Yeah, I thought that when her parents were talking, but then we saw her peeking in. Time travel would have been so much easier, lol.
Old 2010-06-15, 09:51   Link #14497
Johnny
Working the bags...

My poor Kurumu she never get's a break...

Interesting chapter and also wonder who Moka went to live with when she left. Although if my memory is correct we already know it wasn't with her mother, because she said her mother sent her to the human world...

I agree with some theories that Moka either subconsciously blocked her memory or it was done to her on what happened to her mother. My theory is Moka's mother sealed a part of herself in the rosary somehow which resulted in her being weaker than normal, hence defeated by Akuha. It's a stretch, but I can't think of any other way she could beat her, other then Moka getting in the way...

As intriguing as this all is, I'm ready to get back to the real world for some action...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-15, 09:53   Link #14498
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Didn't she go to the human world to live with her mother??
Old 2010-06-15, 10:14   Link #14499
Johnny
Working the bags...

Ah I looked back and there's two different versions I seen. One says live with her mother and the other says sent away by mother. Guess we'll find out in chapter 32 for sure...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-15, 10:44   Link #14500
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
All Akuha said was that the conditions of being a Shino is, to carry the blood of one. So if a normal vampire absorbs the blood of a Shinso, it will n turn become the new Shinso. However, if you carry that blood since the time you were born, you dont need to absorb it at all, as its already been running through your veins from birth. Absorbing the blood is only necessary for those vampires who dont have a Shinso as their parents, but if you are already carrying it from birth asorbing becomes redundant
Actually, she said it's not hereditary, which means it's not passed onto the children by birth. Only by absorbing their blood can they gain their power.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire