AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-07-25, 07:38   Link #21
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
really cool fight this chapter, although i couldn't follow half the shit going on. this one of those chapters that will make me watch the anime again(if only to see this fight)

instant rep for kakashi and gai for fighting in a fight involving "uber" characters and staying relevant/useful. gai with awesome nun-chuck skillz, and kakashi using kamui and no passing out. i'll take these kind fights over blowing up mountains any day.

I have to admit that my heart skipped when saw the knife nearing tobi's head. I have a feeling kishi will continue to tease us like that.

another clue to to the obito theory... or at least his sharingran being on tobi.

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 07:56   Link #22
yakumo-chan

Can tobi make his opponents intangible too?
the only interesting in this chapter is that how the hell did Tobi canceled Kakashi's Kamui??
Did he made it intangible? or did Tobi used Kamui too??

is TObi Obito??? HAHAHA
Old 2012-07-25, 08:05   Link #23
Kafriel
Senior Guest

He probably used Kamui too,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowai View Post
No answers just fighting....
Ok we get it... He slips in and out of the physical world. Zzzz
OMG a pure action chapter....how boring, there's no plot in it!!1!

So, Kakashi finally used a lightning-powered Kunai and Guy brought out his weapon again. It really was great to see them used for actual combat instead of sticking to support/commentary as usual.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 08:29   Link #24
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

If there's an exposition chapter, people bitch because it's boring and has no action.
If there's an action chapter, people bitch because it's just exposition.

Eh...I personally liked this chapter, always fun to see Naruto and Co. in action and having the spotlight away from Sasuke xD
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 08:35   Link #25
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

^ im more pissed that tbey spent a whole chapter of putting a crack in his mask.....
Old 2012-07-25, 08:48   Link #26
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

THe revelation of Tobi's identity seems to be drawing ever closer, however. Unless they troll us.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 09:19   Link #27
Otani-kun
Beta Tester

Send a message via MSN to Otani-kun
This fight is so chaotic, I have no idea what the hell is going on.

But at least they're fighting. I'll be glad when they finally find a way to hit Tobi, and crush that mask of his.
Otani-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 09:51   Link #28
Casshern

The one thing I don't like about Tobi is that he uses just one technique. It was funny when he was just Deidadara's assistant and Sasuke went through him, but now I wish he'd use more sharingan and rinnegan jutsu.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 11:17   Link #29
yakumo-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
THe revelation of Tobi's identity seems to be drawing ever closer, however. Unless they troll us.
My guess is...
The revelation might be in exactly chapter 600 mark, and the title should be "Tobi is..."

This arc is all about TObi, so Obito being Tobi is not bad at all.... Tobi was introduced in shippuden right? so... yeah

I think the final villain is still Sasuke
Old 2012-07-25, 11:17   Link #30
Raph
Genin for ever

I liked this week chapter, pure fighting, no talking.
Tobi got a lil crack on his mask, it's a good sigh, remember Naruto may lose at first, but how many times he managed to figure something out?

And surprisingly after 3rd read and lil help of imagination I got 100% what happened action after action.

Wonder what Kishi is planning to do in the nearest 10 chapters
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 11:21   Link #31
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Tobi is doing good.... surrounded by 4 elite ninjas and still can fight them without scratch...

hahaha... I really hope he is the final and strongest villain Naruto must fight
don't care much about his identity anymore
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 11:27   Link #32
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
My guess is...
The revelation might be in exactly chapter 600 mark, and the title should be "Tobi is..."

This arc is all about TObi, so Obito being Tobi is not bad at all.... Tobi was introduced in shippuden right? so... yeah

I think the final villain is still Sasuke
I bet my cookies the final villain will be the ten-tails complete form full power 100% enraged++++. Final battles are always as over the top as possible...Sasuke may be strong but he's nowhere near planet destruction kind of strong.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 11:48   Link #33
yakumo-chan

After all this hype of "Who is Tobi" for almost 5 years, and it turns out that he was just a random guy that we dont know, I will be soooo pissed,
Old 2012-07-25, 11:50   Link #34
octaviahawk
Wingedmercury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleutheria View Post
Both the most action-packed chapter in a while and also the most boring chapter in a while.
Lol, I kind of hear that. I haven't made up my mind one way or the other about the chapter, but I would say it's far from being the most boring chapter ever

Quote:
Tobi cancelled Kakashi's Kamui, then Kakashi said

"How can this be...? DOnt tell me..."

that TObi is Obito??? HAHAHAHHA!!!!
Omg...it can't really be Obito? Can it????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
I would bet good money that Kishi is ganna troll us...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I bet my cookies the final villain will be the ten-tails complete form full power 100% enraged++++. Final battles are always as over the top as possible...Sasuke may be strong but he's nowhere near planet destruction kind of strong.
Yeah, but what if Sasuke takes control of the 10 tails with his SHARINHAX??? Sasu-ten-tails FTW!
Old 2012-07-25, 12:26   Link #35
itachi-san314

really enjoyed this chapter. i love how kakashi and gai are actually helping in this level of a fight even though tobi is still a step ahead. it's not like super powered naruto is doing any better at this point either. gai was especially impressive to me and he's still holding back on some gate powers i'm sure. i just hope he doesnt have to sacrifice himself for the 8th gate (even though i would like to know what happens during the 8th gate)

Quote:
Tobi cancelled Kakashi's Kamui, then Kakashi said

"How can this be...? DOnt tell me..."

that TObi is Obito??? HAHAHAHHA!!!!
lol yea. But also when kakashi last faced sasuke after the danzo fight, tobi told kakashi that using kamui was useless for this exact reason. i guess kakashi still wanted to try and it does work when tobi has no time to counter it or just doesn't care enough like when kakashi used it on the kunai headed toward naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
The one thing I don't like about Tobi is that he uses just one technique. It was funny when he was just Deidadara's assistant and Sasuke went through him, but now I wish he'd use more sharingan and rinnegan jutsu.
he says at the kage summit that he is incomplete and can't do much else. it shouldn't be much of a surprise. his body is in shambles and we've yet to learn just how fractured his identity/powers are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
like octaviahawk said it will probably be both. since this is an incomplete juubi, it stands to SJ reason that we will see a complete juubi at some point and who better to be jinchuuriki of it than sasuke when he fights naruto in the end?
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 12:48   Link #36
b1gdawg

Man, once i saw Kakashi use his Raikiri on the Kunai, i was expecting him or Naruto to teleport to it the same way Minato did. Tobi's powers must have increased since he gained the rinnegan, i mean there had to be a small time frame for him to pass through attacks, the rinnegan probably eliminates that to almost nothing because he can slip through or absorb it (like madara did with Naruto's Rasen-shuriken).

And i hope every1 has noticed that Tobi has NEVER used a jutsu. He's just been slipping through and using physical attacks. Hint at who he might be, supports the "weaker form of madara" theory.
b1gdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 13:08   Link #37
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
Not only did the back-scratcher own Naruto last chapter, this chapter he's slicing large rocks with it too!?

At this point I'd like to see it swat away a Rasenshuriken, just for lulz.
What did you expect from a very special weapon that Madara was using to fight the 1st hokage? It has to be a very special weapon if one who was able to control the kyuubi and make a perfect susano still bothered to carry it around.

Gai didn't use his 7 gates jutsu, also Naruto seems to be tired since he is the one who can be faster than the kage who could move so fast that MS-Sasuke couldn't even see where he is. Kishimoto still didn't show Naruto at full speed which should be faster than what Tobi can see and counter. The only special power that Naruto made good use of was his ability to locate Tobi by sensing his evil intent.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 13:18   Link #38
Apollian

The one thing that we still don't know is Tobi's always complained about being damaged and not being able to fight. its no surprise his only using one jutsu, when he still has the Rinnigan. with power to tame 9 tail as well as having most advanced spacetime ninjutsu. I personally believe tobi has a role in death of Tobirama. and maybe kamui doesnt work on him or Gedo Maz because he can use space time ninjutsu to come back to the original dimension he is in?.
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 13:33   Link #39
Hiking_Bear

Maybe if all of them focus their attacks on the Gedo Mazo, then Tobi will be forced to become tangible in order to block their attacks. Another option is for them to continuously attack Tobi for 5 minutes like Konan did.
Old 2012-07-25, 15:13   Link #40
b1gdawg

I feel like nobody really cares about the outcome of the fight or how they can defeat tobi, they just want to see Tobi unmasked lol.
b1gdawg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion