AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Aquarion Series > Past Aquarion Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Aquarion EVOL - Episode 26 [End] Rating
Perfect 10 25 27.47%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 16 17.58%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 7 7.69%
7 out of 10 : Good 12 13.19%
6 out of 10 : Average 10 10.99%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 6 6.59%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 2.20%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 2.20%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 11 12.09%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-12-28, 12:38   Link #421
bastek66

You could always dump uncensored on different host...
Could you post Crea's ending card?
Old 2012-12-28, 12:53   Link #422
Kakkou
Tch.

Oh right, completely forgot about her ED card:

Old 2012-12-28, 18:48   Link #423
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Thanks a bunch for the screen captures, really appreciate it <3

Is there any extra aside the director's cut version of final episode?
Old 2012-12-28, 18:57   Link #424
bastek66

I forgot to ask: about what are Drama CD of three latest volumes?
Old 2012-12-29, 12:39   Link #425
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Is there any extra aside the director's cut version of final episode?
The TV version is actually the extra since the DC is the definitive ver. The only other on-disc extra is a PV of Zero using clips from the anime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
I forgot to ask: about what are Drama CD of three latest volumes?
I haven't listened to Vol.7's drama CD yet. Vol.8's bonus CD is an awesome cover of Sousei no Aquarion and Go Tight! by Yoshiki Fukuyama. Vol.9's drama CD seems to be Suomi and Donar focused, but I stopped listening the moment they walked into Crea's office, found it filled with donuts and she then started telling a story involving donuts. I still don't think I'm quite ready to hear about donuts again.
Old 2012-12-29, 16:12   Link #426
Iteza

Quote:
Vol.8's bonus CD is an awesome cover of Sousei no Aquarion and Go Tight! by Yoshiki Fukuyama.
Wow! The cover is really awesome. Thanks for telling about it.
Old 2013-02-02, 01:11   Link #427
VTHokiePride

Just finished watching the entire series in a few days. While I am satisfied with it as a whole. The writing could've used some work. I'm happy that Mikono and Amata ending together rather than seeing another 12,000 year promise between them. I don't like that Fudo is Apollonius since he was the third element in the first season. This may just be me, but I was thinking that Zessica may end up with Kagura since Amata and Kagura are the same person.
Old 2013-02-07, 15:07   Link #428
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokiePride View Post
Just finished watching the entire series in a few days. While I am satisfied with it as a whole. The writing could've used some work. I'm happy that Mikono and Amata ending together rather than seeing another 12,000 year promise between them. I don't like that Fudo is Apollonius since he was the third element in the first season. This may just be me, but I was thinking that Zessica may end up with Kagura since Amata and Kagura are the same person.
It was never actually confirmed in the first series that he was the third element. It was just speculated by other characters that he was since he knew so much. The movie showed who was actually the third element before EVOL ever started.

Spoiler for third element:

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2013-02-07 at 15:51.
Old 2013-02-07, 18:19   Link #429
VTHokiePride

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
It was never actually confirmed in the first series that he was the third element. It was just speculated by other characters that he was since he knew so much. The movie showed who was actually the third element before EVOL ever started.

Spoiler for third element:
Then if a third Element was reincarnated with Apollo and Sylvia, who was the third element in Evol? I think it would make sense if a third element was reincarnated since Apollo, Sylvia, and Touma were all reincarnated.
Old 2013-02-08, 01:00   Link #430
cyberdemon

Quote:
Then if a third Element was reincarnated with Apollo and Sylvia, who was the third element in Evol? I think it would make sense if a third element was reincarnated since Apollo, Sylvia, and Touma were all reincarnated.
-No mention of who Reika was reincarnated as.
-Only Apollo, Silvia, and Mikage have confirmed reincarnations.
-Fudo all but confirmed to have not reincarnated and is the exact same person.
-Rena is implied to be Crea though no word whether she is a reincarnation or the actually person continuing to live with a new form like Fudo. Rena was implied to have already lived a long time before the first series.
Old 2013-02-08, 11:28   Link #431
VTHokiePride

Quote:
-No mention of who Reika was reincarnated as.
-Only Apollo, Silvia, and Mikage have confirmed reincarnations.
-Fudo all but confirmed to have not reincarnated and is the exact same person.
-Rena is implied to be Crea though no word whether she is a reincarnation or the actually person continuing to live with a new form like Fudo. Rena was implied to have already lived a long time before the first series.
I agree with Crea being a reincarnation of Rena and Fudo being the same person, but he is also the reincarnation of Apollonius. I still didn't like Fudo being Apollonius. I liked the idea of a 24,000 year love story between Apollonius and Celiane. While the idea of Apollo being the reincarnation of Pollon makes sense since he does act like a beast, I didn't like it a whole lot. I would've liked to have had Apollonius and Celiane truly be together in the end.
Old 2013-02-08, 14:40   Link #432
cyberdemon

Quote:
I agree with Crea being a reincarnation of Rena and Fudo being the same person, but he is also the reincarnation of Apollonius. I still didn't like Fudo being Apollonius. I liked the idea of a 24,000 year love story between Apollonius and Celiane. While the idea of Apollo being the reincarnation of Pollon makes sense since he does act like a beast, I didn't like it a whole lot. I would've liked to have had Apollonius and Celiane truly be together in the end.
I don't even think Fudo is even a reincarnation and that he is Apollonius himself. Scorpius tried to kill him but did he actually die? This is one of the reasons I really want a anime for Apollonius's full story.

The first series actually had several hints to Apollo actually being Pollon instead of Apollonius. Heard they actually planned to reveal it in that series but the reveal got cut off in the end and ended up being used in EVOL instead.
Old 2013-02-08, 17:28   Link #433
VTHokiePride

Quote:
I don't even think Fudo is even a reincarnation and that he is Apollonius himself. Scorpius tried to kill him but did he actually die? This is one of the reasons I really want a anime for Apollonius's full story.

The first series actually had several hints to Apollo actually being Pollon instead of Apollonius. Heard they actually planned to reveal it in that series but the reveal got cut off in the end and ended up being used in EVOL instead.
Another season with the full story of Celiane and Apollonius would be good. With Amata and Mikono finally together, I doubt the story could progress any further than that.
Old 2013-02-09, 22:34   Link #434
cyberdemon

Quote:
Another season with the full story of Celiane and Apollonius would be good. With Amata and Mikono finally together, I doubt the story could progress any further than that.
Yeah, their story is pretty much finished unless they made something tragic happen off screen. So going back to the start would probably be the best idea. i think most of the things they were hiding about what happened back then has been revealed so it would be a great time to show it.
Old 2013-02-13, 08:56   Link #435
bastek66

Comparison of TV and director's cut
http://blog.livedoor.jp/ren_ka_blog/.../51866515.html
Picture from booklet
Old 2013-02-16, 02:23   Link #436
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Yeah, their story is pretty much finished unless they made something tragic happen off screen. So going back to the start would probably be the best idea. i think most of the things they were hiding about what happened back then has been revealed so it would be a great time to show it.
I could see that working as an OVA or spinoff series.