AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-07-25, 17:04   Link #41
Kakashi_Yamato_Iruka

yay~ Kakashi~~ it was worth the try to kamui gedo mazou.
Old 2012-07-25, 19:59   Link #42
haegar
mangaviking

I dunno whuzzgoin on there with the fight details but it better be awesome in anime

since he is making it this obvious , this week I feel the Kamui Obito thing is a herring XD Not sure what I'll think next week ...
Old 2012-07-25, 20:53   Link #43
Alchemist007
*Author

Obito or...just really overpowered
Old 2012-07-25, 21:58   Link #44
thermopyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1gdawg View Post
Man, once i saw Kakashi use his Raikiri on the Kunai, i was expecting him or Naruto to teleport to it the same way Minato did..
Ha, I was expecting Kakashi to bust out some version of Hiraishin when I saw that too, though it would be weird that this fight would be the first time he'd use it. Too bad.

My joke speculation is that Tobi is probably a time traveling Obito or an Obito from a different timeline.
thermopyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 23:14   Link #45
Excelion

Really good for a fight without a whole lot of jutsus. Tobis really lacking in them. Would love to see this in animated form.
Excelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 23:28   Link #46
David_The_Gnome
MR Claytard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
Tobi is doing good.... surrounded by 4 elite ninjas and still can fight them without scratch...
Yeah, but compare that phase in/phase out schtick with what the REAL Madara can do during his showcase. I want to see Tobi wipe the floor with Gai's own limbs as nunchucks already!

I do miss fights with Kakashi. No, an off-panel rampage...LOL doesn't count.

He's still one of my faves, but it somehow feels irrelevant after seeing all these epic-level fights develop in the manga. After seeing a zombie tank on an entire army of fodder and a flying ninja to boot...it dawns on me that Kakashi just isn't going to improve much outside of his one trick mangekyou sharingan. It's like the whole scale went off he charts and he's been left out in the dust.

If Tobi really is Obito they better make sure Kakashi has a 1-on-1 fight. That's all I'm asking for and I hope Kishimoto answers my prayers.

Last edited by David_The_Gnome; 2012-07-25 at 23:38.
David_The_Gnome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 23:39   Link #47
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
I guess Kishi needed to establish that Naruto, Kakashi, Gai, and Kirabi have no shot against Tobi. So we can setup the arrival of the army which probably should of been there 10 years ago. How slow can they move?

While 98% of the army is fodder, I have this weird feeling that Kishi will finally throw a bone to the Rookie 9 and Team Gai and have them help Naruto. Maybe just because they are a big part of this new movie. Who knows? Gai and Kakashi are far from god level and they are at least helping. Get ready for ShinoInoShikaChoHinaNejiTenLeeSai combo attack.

I would like a Madara update. Let him kill Onoki and move toward Tobi.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 00:24   Link #48
EroKing

I was getting some female vibes from the way those eyes of Tobi are drawn. I'm sure there are jutsus to mask your voice. I think I'll go with the people guessing it to be Rin.
Two things about her from her past that kinda fits with the character of Tobi.

Quote:
1. She has been described as a kind girl and often played the role of peacemaker during Obito and Kakashi's many spats while remaining objective.

2. Despite her age, she displayed great skill with medical ninjutsu able to aid her team on a high-ranked missions during the Third Shinobi World War as well as successfully implant Obito's remaining Sharingan into Kakashi eye socket with only basic medical tools.
Tobi is trying to achieve peace (even though in a very twisted kind of way).

Oh well, shouldn't be too long till we get to see Tobi's real identity
Old 2012-07-26, 02:25   Link #49
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
Tobi cancelled Kakashi's Kamui, then Kakashi said

"How can this be...? DOnt tell me..."

that TObi is Obito??? HAHAHAHHA!!!!
don't say such evil things because if people keep on saying it, it will become true lol
Old 2012-07-26, 02:33   Link #50
Destined_Fate

Tobi is Rin? Well it would explain why she never appeared again other an off-screen death that no one ever cares to mention.

Though Kakashi saw Obito, Rin, and Minato when he died so....
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 04:51   Link #51
Sbetsho

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
It was a solid chapter. This is going to rock once it's animated It's nice to see Tobi getting serious. The teamwork By Naruto/Kakashi/Guy/Bee was amazing.

Hey, my humor ain't that bad
I wasn't referring to YOUR humour. It's just an inside joke in the Transformers community which I tend to use in many other instances too "How is X possible?!" "With bad humour"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
If there's an exposition chapter, people bitch because it's boring and has no action.
If there's an action chapter, people bitch because it's just exposition.

Eh...I personally liked this chapter, always fun to see Naruto and Co. in action and having the spotlight away from Sasuke xD
Yeah. I know I often read people's comments about 90% of Naruto chapters where there are a lot of talking, explaining and flashbacks and they say that it's "so boring, I want action!"

And now here it's all about action and we get this.

I personally much prefer the "boring" chapters where there aren't much action, but a lot of character development and flashbacks where I can learn more about the events and characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelion View Post
Really good for a fight without a whole lot of jutsus. Tobis really lacking in them. Would love to see this in animated form.
Guys, guys. I have an idea!

Those who animated the Naruto vs. Pain -fight, should "enhance" this fight also! The sillyness level was over 9000 so maybe this fight would also bring back the good old "Good boy" Tobi!

Last edited by Hunter; 2012-07-26 at 07:52.
Sbetsho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 05:07   Link #52
janipani

IMO Kishi has little difficulties to make sensible action panels. I don't blame him though, because its difficult to explain the idea of movement on drawing..

I just am quite sure that animation team and especially director needs lots of Kishi's help to make it right. That's lucky for us.. we get decent understandable battle in anime.

-Best anime was made in 80s-
janipani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 05:14   Link #53
ronin myael
lost ronin

personally, i would like to see a good old fashion battle of wits that was naruto's trademark back in the day. the last clever fight i saw was shikamaru versus hidan and that was 4-5 years ago. the recent battles have been huge over the top spectacles but nothing really worth remembering, well at least in my point of view.
Old 2012-07-26, 06:01   Link #54
Casshern

The problem with Tobi being Rin is that Tobi is actually pretty strong while Rin is female, and Kishi doesn't do that sort of thing.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 08:45   Link #55
xKeir
Upon a wishing Star

Read the chapter. If you don't understand,
Read again. Repeat till you get it.

Works for me ;P When i first read the chapter, all i thought was what the hell was going on.. then after reading for a 2nd & 3rd time i realized wow damn. That is some really action packed stuff concentrated in 1 chapter.
Old 2012-07-26, 13:24   Link #56
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Naruto, Kakashi and Guy are fighting together, still tobi is overpowering them, using only a single jutsu of becoming solid and pass through in between(what was it called again), still by the end of the chapter they did got a little crack in his mask

And the chapter was full of action, looks like the heroic dialogues are done with the previous chapters and now it is full on fightning
Old 2012-07-26, 14:45   Link #57
GDB

I wouldn't say he's overpowering them at all. He's not being hit and isn't breaking a sweat, but he isn't overpowering them at all. And he doesn't need to. He doesn't need to beat them down; just delay them until Geddo casts its spell.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 15:10   Link #58
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

^it's kinda the same thing, i mean those three wasting their chakra trying to hit him, won't it weaken them eventually ? it might not be a problem for Naruto, but can't say the same thing about Gai and Kakashi, because those two seem to be already very tired by all the continuous fighting
Old 2012-07-26, 15:51   Link #59
b1gdawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermopyle View Post

My joke speculation is that Tobi is probably a time traveling Obito or an Obito from a different timeline.
i had that same theory but with sasuke.
b1gdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 16:23   Link #60
Casshern

I wonder if Gai is still fighting while only looking at Tobi's feet
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion