AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-06-23, 17:51   Link #1101
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
No. You see, Lelouch cannot act with Suzaku breathing down his neck in Ashford. It would be a perfect reason to bring Kallen to Ashford, to see both reactions. He knows she's more than just his loyal soldier, if not from anything then their interactions in the last Season, and he knows that Kallen is important to Lelouch if not for more than a valuable piece. He wasn't disinclined to use Nunally, of all people, in this way, so why not Kallen?

Also, it would add amazing tension/drama to the episode if you do have Kallen there, with no one able to act. Shirley's brooding would reach paramount levels if Lelouch interacted with Kallen. You could do so much with just that little event.
if suzaku heard anything from the eunich's you'd think he heard that zero did a 180 and went to all out war the second she was captured
he know's she's importent to zero
Old 2008-06-23, 17:51   Link #1102
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenken627 View Post
Being around Nunnally would reveal to Kallen who Lelouch the person truly is, and may give her more understanding. Nunnally is (or was) the basis of everything that Lelouch did for 1.5 seasons.
Well, if it happened, then Kallen'd have her best shoot at learning more about Lelouch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenken627 View Post
I was talking about generally. Not about being under watch specifically. I don't think she's going to be stuck in some dark, damp cell in the middle of nowhere.
Oh, THAT won't happen. I think we know this much at least.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 17:52   Link #1103
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
No. You see, Lelouch cannot act with Suzaku breathing down his neck in Ashford. It would be a perfect reason to bring Kallen to Ashford, to see both reactions. He knows she's more than just his loyal soldier, if not from anything then their interactions in the last Season, and he knows that Kallen is important to Lelouch if not for more than a valuable piece. He wasn't disinclined to use Nunally, of all people, in this way, so why not Kallen?

Also, it would add amazing tension/drama to the episode if you do have Kallen there, with no one able to act. Shirley's brooding would reach paramount levels if Lelouch interacted with Kallen. You could do so much with just that little event.
why would suzaku let kallen interact with lelouch?

wouldn't it make sense if suzaku interact with kallen or shirley to make lelouch angry

or why would suzaku bring kallen in the first place?
Old 2008-06-23, 17:53   Link #1104
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Why would Suzaku do something as stupid as that?

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 17:54   Link #1105
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanseo View Post
To see his reactions, of course. Just like when he used Nunnally to see how Lelouch'd react in episode 5. Of course, Lelouch is probably going to manage it somehow and still ensure that Kallen is alright (maybe thanks to Rolo's geass again).
Old 2008-06-23, 17:58   Link #1106
Traece
:cool:

The main issue is that Lelouch is believed to be, by the Britannians, Lelouch Lamperouge. Not Zero.

No matter how much Suzaku believes that Lelouch has reawaken as Zero and regained his powers, he couldn't act on it without evidence. Suzaku already tried using Nunally to prove to himself that Lelouch had awoken. All Suzaku has left to prove it is to use Kallen. Even so there's not much there as far as using her as bait to make Lelouch act.
Old 2008-06-23, 18:03   Link #1107
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Lelouch would probably find some moment to talk with Kallen in private. Maybe not Rolo, but some distraction could work. Or the other Lelouch.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-23, 18:03   Link #1108
NoLongerSane

But story wize, Suzaku will eventually get Lulu to admit he has awaken just to build drama. The question is what situation will cause this event to happen?
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 18:05   Link #1109
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Of course Suzaku will find out at some point. It could be anything though. Kallen is the perfect bait. Just as good as Nunnally.

Old 2008-06-23, 18:05   Link #1110
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
But story wize, Suzaku will eventually get Lulu to admit he has awaken just to build drama. The question is what situation will cause this event to happen?
At some point I expect the cover to be blown indeed, but like last season, it might not happen before the end or close at the end at least.
Old 2008-06-23, 18:09   Link #1111
Traece

Yes it could be like last season.
Suzaku and Lelouch stand off at gunpoint, one of them with a bomb strapped to their chest. Kallen wont be included because if she was she'd be dead, jumping in front of the bullet, or putting Suzaku at gunpoint.
They'll shoot..
That'll be it.
I would go and force whoever made the decision to put that scene in to watch it a million times in one solid marathon.

Kallen would actually be better bait than Nunally. There's no way Suzaku could have Kallen talk to Lelouch on the phone. It wouldn't make sense for Suzaku to have Lulu talking to a wanted criminal. The only way she can see Lulu is physically. Of course there's the issue of Kallen being a wanted criminal and all...
Old 2008-06-23, 18:11   Link #1112
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Yeah, she would since Lelouch cares about her much more. Kallen isn't wanted though. She never had a wanted poster and Suzaku never released anything on her. Only Suzaku and a few other know.

Old 2008-06-23, 18:15   Link #1113
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanseo View Post

wouldn't it make sense if suzaku interact with kallen or shirley to make lelouch angry

or why would suzaku bring kallen in the first place?
I told you why, to see their interactions. He has no evidence that Lelouch has reawakened. This is ammunition for him to test Lelouch.

But the reason I said it is because it would really bring a large sum of drama to the episode, something this show has been missing in this season. Just imagine what it would do Lelouch if she was right in front of him and he was unable to act, to Shirley to see Lelouch's reaction, to Suzaku, to Kallen. It would be drama-gold, and I'm not even saying this from some shipping standpoint, it is good drama.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 18:16   Link #1114
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

gino said she has a wanted poster
i win
plus using kallen as bait does work better since unlike Nunally suzaku shouldnt have a problem hurting her
Old 2008-06-23, 18:16   Link #1115
NoLongerSane

Didn't Gino stated a few episode back that Kallen looked more attractive in person than on her wanted poster.

Lol, bladeofdarkness beat me to the punch.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 18:18   Link #1116
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
gino said she has a wanted poster

plus using kallen as bait does work better since unlike Nunally suzaku shouldnt have a problem hurting her
Milly also wanted her back at Ashford, she could easily do something.
Old 2008-06-23, 18:19   Link #1117
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

How surprising, I was wrong. Meh, either way she'll be fine and happy in the end.

Old 2008-06-23, 18:20   Link #1118
Traece

Yeah isn't there an episode in R2 where the Council sees her on TV and think back to how she used to be their friend or something like that? I could've sworn that happened but I could be wrong.

At the very least I'm sure she and all the other members of the Order of the Black Knights that have had their names confirmed are wanted. It would be a bit strange if they let Kallen and the OotBK members walk about Area 11 as they pleased. They were all exiled too, so that's a double-hit. Nobody knows who was exiled... But you all get what I mean. They personally know they were exiled.
Old 2008-06-23, 18:22   Link #1119
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
Yeah isn't there an episode in R2 where the Council sees her on TV and think back to how she used to be their friend or something like that? I could've sworn that happened but I could be wrong.

At the very least I'm sure she and all the other members of the Order of the Black Knights that have had their names confirmed are wanted. It would be a bit strange if they let Kallen and the OotBK members walk about Area 11 as they pleased. They were all exiled too, so that's a double-hit. Nobody knows who was exiled... But you all get what I mean. They personally know they were exiled.
Its not like Kallen would just be walking around, she'd be under house arrest at the least, and going to school under Suzaku's watchful eyes. Status and the word of a KoR can go a good way.
Old 2008-06-23, 18:23   Link #1120
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post

in ep 8 they ask suzaku if he can do something for kallen