AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-22, 13:19   Link #6301
kagato3

Um, first Renji couldn't move at all and he was pleeding to be healed first as wanted to go fight where the others were because there were Espadas there (and you can bet the first place he would have headed to was where Rukia was). He then gets a kinda stupid oh never mind look on his face once he is told that Kenpachi is the only one still fighting. And both He and Ishida aren't looking that great when we see him again in 314

Thats a huge diffrence then Ichigo desideing to attack Uliq rather then continue on to Rukia.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2008-07-22, 13:25   Link #6302
Nervous Venus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3
Thats a huge diffrence then Ichigo desideing to attack Uliq rather then continue on to Rukia.
We've been through his many times before. He said that Ulqui would not let him "pass", and by "pass" through I can safely assume he means to Rukia (who he had actually turned around and was heading off to save). We know his original intention in saying so was to go save Rukia (and I believe he means Chad also, though he didn't say his name), since he tells Orihime himself after the fight with Grimmy that he needed to carry her down quickly so he could go help those two. He is not going to risk the lives of his nakama just to save Orihime's "pride", and we know that.

Why are people making him out to be such a heartless bastard when it comes to his other friends?
Old 2008-07-22, 13:26   Link #6303
Notaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Um, first Renji couldn't move at all and he was pleeding to be healed first as wanted to go fight where the others were because there were Espadas there (and you can bet the first place he would have headed to was where Rukia was). He then gets a kinda stupid oh never mind look on his face once he is told that Kenpachi is the only one still fighting. And both He and Ishida aren't looking that great when we see him again in 314

Rukia wasn't fighting Espadas. The only person still fighting an espada at that time was Kenpachi.

You also nullify your entire statement by mentioning Kenpachi, as Rukia was with Byakuya, not with Kenpachi.

Also, Ichigo fought Ulquiorra because he wouldn't let him pass to go to Rukia (and possibly Chad). As Nervous Venus said, it's been gone over many times. He was absolved of his decision because Ulquiorra killed him.
Old 2008-07-22, 13:35   Link #6304
kagato3

Um, Ichigo didn't need to pass Uliq to get to Rukia. Uliq was on the other side of a large room makeing no hostile moves other then trying to provoke Ichigo and blocking his way to Orihime. In fact Ichigo is pretty much out the door on his way to Rukia when Uliq brings up he kidnaped Orihime. At that point Ichigo starts the fight and allows Uliq to get around Azeins "leave the humans alone rule" from the tea party.

@Notaron:
Did you even read that post. Since it was a responce to sorbet's question as to why Renji didn't rush to Rukia's side. You must have missed He then gets a kinda stupid oh never mind look on his face once he is told that Kenpachi is the only one still fighting and it was Renji that belived that there were Espada where the others were.
And it does not nullify it as the underlineing cause that Renji can't move is still there.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2008-07-22, 13:45   Link #6305
Notaron

Quote:
Um, Ichigo didn't need to pass Uliq to get to Rukia. Uliq was on the other side of a large room makeing no hostile moves other then trying to provoke Ichigo and blocking his way to Orihime. In fact Ichigo is pretty much out the door on his way to Rukia when Uliq brings up he kidnaped Orihime. At that point Ichigo starts the fight and allows Uliq to get around Azeins "leave the humans alone rule" from the tea party.
What are you talking about? REREAD the chapter. Ichigo didn't have to HURRY to Inoue, but to Rukia. He KNEW Ulquiorra isn't going to let him just leave and go to Rukia without a fight. It was nothing about Inoue. Ulquiorra provoked Ichigo by saying he had hurt his nakama, Inoue. Then, Ichigo goes Vizard bankai immediately so he can HURRY to Rukia.

Quote:
@Notaron:
Did you even read that post. Since it was a responce to sorbet's question as to why Renji didn't rush to Rukia's side. You must have missed He then gets a kinda stupid oh never mind look on his face once he is told that Kenpachi is the only one still fighting
And it does not nullify it as the underlineing cause that Renji can move is still there.
Ichigo was just as bad off after the Grimmjow fight, and yet he still managed to make an attempt. It still makes one wonder why Renji didn't make the effort to go to Rukia. In fact, he didn't even MENTION Rukia.
Old 2008-07-22, 13:47   Link #6306
Nervous Venus

Quote:
So as I am reading your post, you are implying that at one point, even though Ichigo knew Orihime was somewhere behind that door and was on a mission to save Orihime, he had actually turned his back on her to go save Rukia first?

We can at least agree on this part, no?
Old 2008-07-22, 13:55   Link #6307
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:

@Notaron:
Did you even read that post. Since it was a responce to sorbet's question as to why Renji didn't rush to Rukia's side. You must have missed He then gets a kinda stupid oh never mind look on his face once he is told that Kenpachi is the only one still fighting and it was Renji that belived that there were Espada where the others were.
And it does not nullify it as the underlineing cause that Renji can't move is still there.
Umm...reread the chapter(s) again dude. When Ichigo was fighting Uliquorria (can't spell his name to save my life), Rukia was finished fighting the 9th Espada, but Byakuya hadn't arrived yet.

Ichigo himself said he was in a hurry too, and that Uliquorria wouldn't let him leave without a fight. The reason WHY Uliq attempted to provoke Ichigo into fighting (with the Orihime thingy) was so he can fight him.
Old 2008-07-22, 14:08   Link #6308
BleachAddict
Hitokiri

This argument again. I don't know why its hard to understand that Ichigo's decision to turn his back to Ulquiorra and save Rukia is unlike him. And that he fought Ulquiorra "in a hurry" because he knows Ulq won't let him get away without a fight. Even my 11 year-old brother clearly understood this (btw, my dimwitted brother & my hubby are the reasons why am reading Bleach - not that its important...)

...right, shutting up again and going back reading at the sidelines.
Old 2008-07-22, 14:19   Link #6309
Nervous Venus

Actually, contrary to the belief that it is "unlike" him, I really do believe that it is expected of Ichigo. I recall the scene before he left to train with the Vizards (he was really worried about Rukia). I think it would be odd that anyone would consider that he should turn his back on his dying friends (though did he really believe Rukia was dying at this point?) to go to Orihime.

If Orihime were to lay bleeding to death, I'm sure he would do the same for her too.
Old 2008-07-22, 14:31   Link #6310
anime ronin
death by animeoverdos X_X

icigo and orihime of course! besides a never liked the way rukia's hair looked so orihime fits in more

PIRATES DOCKING 6!!! GIANT ROBOT SOLDIER!!! BIG EMPEROR!!!
Old 2008-07-22, 14:59   Link #6311
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Strike 2:

Hello again. It seems my earlier try to get the posts in positive direction went unnoticed by most of you who are frequenting this thread in the present. A lot of you are still overly aggressive in response, rude, and are still making those unnecessary comments which are intend to aggravate the other party. Now some of you are also demonstrating mob mentality by having yourself in distinct groups and calling out each other for reasons that do not make much sense. I suppose those of you are too into this "debate." Trust me when I say, you really aren't debating. You are only managing to bring out the worst in yourself by carrying on like this.

I seriously entertained several times to close this thread down in the last few days, but then I read posts/responses from posters such as ShuiMei or Amirali and I feel compelled to keep this thread open because it will be unfair to them otherwise.

We are our own standard however we decide to play it.

Anyway, I won't be tolerating anymore aggressive behaviour demnostrated/expressed in the form of redundant commentary (snide remarks, name calling, etc.) or the mob mentality some of you are clearly showing. You need to find a better way to express yourself becuase, otherwise, you will find it increasingly difficult to post in this forum.
Old 2008-07-22, 15:06   Link #6312
ookamikit

Send a message via AIM to ookamikit
I actually think that most/some people(notice that I say most or maybe some) are using this thread to attack their rival shippers. I thought this was just to discuss the difference between the two pairings really.
Old 2008-07-22, 15:21   Link #6313
ookamikit

Send a message via AIM to ookamikit
At the moment all I see is that people are debating the evidence another poster puts up
Old 2008-07-22, 17:40   Link #6314
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ookamikit View Post
At the moment all I see is that people are debating the evidence another poster puts up
Yea your right there debating but that the fun of it

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2008-07-22, 19:21   Link #6315
dizzy721

Hi minna-san I'm new to this forum stuff, douzo yoroshiku

Ichigo and Rukia? or Ichigo and Orihime?..hum, I think Ichigo and Rukia btw, I'm not provokating or anything

this is just my opinion, for the reasons why..well, many of you have spoken/written it

Last edited by dizzy721; 2008-07-22 at 20:09.
Old 2008-07-22, 19:30   Link #6316
Notaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Strike 2:

Hello again. It seems my earlier try to get the posts in positive direction went unnoticed by most of you who are frequenting this thread in the present. A lot of you are still overly aggressive in response, rude, and are still making those unnecessary comments which are intend to aggravate the other party. Now some of you are also demonstrating mob mentality by having yourself in distinct groups and calling out each other for reasons that do not make much sense. I suppose those of you are too into this "debate." Trust me when I say, you really aren't debating. You are only managing to bring out the worst in yourself by carrying on like this.

I seriously entertained several times to close this thread down in the last few days, but then I read posts/responses from posters such as ShuiMei or Amirali and I feel compelled to keep this thread open because it will be unfair to them otherwise.

We are our own standard however we decide to play it.

Anyway, I won't be tolerating anymore aggressive behaviour demnostrated/expressed in the form of redundant commentary (snide remarks, name calling, etc.) or the mob mentality some of you are clearly showing. You need to find a better way to express yourself becuase, otherwise, you will find it increasingly difficult to post in this forum.
I don't mind shutting down the thread (DON'T KILL ME!) just because some of the ridiculous things that are said about some people and the circular arguments.

I say it should be closed down until something major between these two ships happens. Probably until after the Ulquiorra/Ichigo fight, but that's just me.
Old 2008-07-22, 19:44   Link #6317
khouram

RUKIA AND ICHIGO
DEFINATLY!!!
well that is just my opinion
Old 2008-07-22, 19:48   Link #6318
Langus
Optimus Prime

The thing is the anime is still running and even though some people don't consider it canon people can find shipping evidence there. Also, who's to say something won't happen with the manga week-to-week now that it's off the flashback arc.

I think keeping the thread open is a good idea and Monir I appreciate the patience you've shown thus far. I have to commend shui mei and amirali (and others) as well for conducting themselves with a certain amount of class in this thread. Having them here keeps this thread interesting and intellectual. (Please don't leave!!!!)
Old 2008-07-22, 20:40   Link #6319
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notaron View Post
I don't mind shutting down the thread (DON'T KILL ME!) just because some of the ridiculous things that are said about some people and the circular arguments.

I say it should be closed down until something major between these two ships happens. Probably until after the Ulquiorra/Ichigo fight, but that's just me.
I agree with Langus in this case. The thread is still worth it as long as good posters take enough interest in the topic to post in it. Their post serve as a good example of how to play the fanboys/fangirls without stepping on any toes.

Let's try to get back on topic.
Old 2008-07-22, 21:55   Link #6320
Scarlett_Rain55

How about we all be friends and post the little scenes we enjoyed for the parings we hate?

I'll start. Since I don't like IchiRuki at all, I did think some of their scenes were quite cute! Like the filler sink scene, the Ichigo throwing Rukia scene (I admit that wasn't very affectionate but it made me lol), Ichigo giving her a piggyback ride, and when Rukia left Ichigo, etc....See! I enjoyed some IchiRuki scenes too! But that doesn't mean I still ship them though....
Closed Thread