AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-04-07, 01:01   Link #5981
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
It was never stated that they were trying to convince them that their way was the wrong way...why would they? It's clear that the Ryozanpaku people have no intention of changing just as much as Yomi/Yami.
Of course not, each side is trying to prove their ideology is the one true path of martial arts; Ryouzanpaku by defeating their enemies without killing them, and YAMI by killing their enemies. Both sides are willing to die for their beliefs I'm sure. Trust me, there won't be any Talk No Jutsu or anything of the sort, whoever's still standing will have essentially proven their ideology is right.

Though you must remember, this is just a diversion so the disciples can take out the missile base. And now, Hongo has called their bluff and headed back to the base. So it's bound to get a lot uglier, and soon.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-07, 17:54   Link #5982
Yorae_paladin1

Geez kenichi and co better hurry up before Hongo arrives otherwise well yami wins
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-08, 05:23   Link #5983
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
Geez kenichi and co better hurry up before Hongo arrives otherwise well yami wins
I don't think they'll need to worry about Hongo, he won't lay a hand on a disciple, at most he'll just look at Kajima and say "Win." That'll be bad enough.

Be more concerned about Mikey, who's also headed back to the base. And we know he's not above harming disciples. So I could see him and Hongo coming to blows over this if he goes after Kenichi. Could be.
Old 2014-04-08, 21:44   Link #5984
Yorae_paladin1

If you mean that psycho with the scythe then i could see a repeat of hongo and jenazad
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Old 2014-04-09, 00:56   Link #5985
Alhazad2003

Well they've already butted heads once, and I can see them doing it again. Though if you're saying that Mikey will somehow upend Hongo I strongly disagree, especially with how weapons fighters are shown to be garbage in this story. If not, I apologize. Though yes, Hongo would not put up with Mikey threatening disciples, and seek to put him in his place. Can't wait to find out either way.
Old 2014-04-10, 17:47   Link #5986
Yorae_paladin1

not all weapon fighters are garbage the leader of that group is giving the elder a hard time and few fighters can do that.

Old 2014-04-11, 07:25   Link #5987
Alhazad2003

Well yes, this is very true, Gannosuke is one of the few weapons fighters who can hold his own against barehanded fighters. And keeping Hayato occupied for well over a week is a feat in and of itself. I only hope he doesn't get off-paneled, that would really suck.

*reads the new chapter*

Hoboy, Kushinada is making mincemeat of the masters, little wonder why she is Saiga's right hand woman of sorts. Between her and Mildred, the good team is not faring well.

The disciples are having it worse, as reinforcements have just arrived.

And Kenichi is saved by... Mikey? Am I seeing this right? Though I knew it, he can't resist hurting disciples, even Kajima is no exception to this rule. But man, that could be his undoing, and it would serve him right. We could be seeing Mikey join Jenazad in Hell very soon, can't wait for it.
Old 2014-04-11, 12:11   Link #5988
Yorae_paladin1

Mikey attacking a yami disciple? i can understand him attacking kenishi he is the enemy but attacking a comrade in arms. Hongo is not gonna like that one tiny little bit that can easily be seen as treason. Mikey is walking the path of Gedou(demon fist) not satsujinken the same mistake jenazad made. as for kushinada if the elder has any friends at his level nows the time call em.

Old 2014-04-11, 13:14   Link #5989
Johnny
Working the bags...

Figures that when it comes to Kenichi finally getting a chance to fight it turns into a freaking debacle...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-11, 13:25   Link #5990
anonfr

Wow things are looking really bleak. The heroes are losing! and losing pretty badly.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-11, 13:50   Link #5991
Ultragunner

wait, didn't imagine Freya's grandpa would be beaten like that , seems like the "old lady" is a bit above the rest of the master, eh
Old 2014-04-11, 13:55   Link #5992
Yorae_paladin1

the yami have four legendary level masters saiga, kushinada, Gannosuke, and Kajimas second master i assume due to him being the strongest of that liniage. Five originally with jenazad.

Ryozanpaku only has one legendary master there sadly not that many of them in good side ryozanpaku is a small group against yamis professional army

Last edited by Yorae_paladin1; 2014-04-11 at 17:37.
Old 2014-04-18, 11:09   Link #5993
Ultragunner

LOL
Spoiler for chapter 566:
Old 2014-04-18, 14:13   Link #5994
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
LOL
Spoiler for chapter 566:
Spoiler:

Old 2014-04-25, 19:42   Link #5995
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Well, that's a wrap folks - Hongo Akira is THE most badassed character in this manga. And crazy points to Chikage as well. I'm glad she woke up.
Old 2014-04-26, 11:23   Link #5996
Yorae_paladin1

Just because there satsujinken doesn't mean they lack honor jenazad and scythe guy forgot that and became demons in human skin.

Old 2014-04-26, 19:19   Link #5997
noktown

Guys,it's been announced that they will release 11 new Kenichi ovas,1 should have been released almost 3 weeks ago,yet I can't even find raws of these ovas,what's going on,does anyone know ?
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 23:13   Link #5998
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by noktown View Post
Guys,it's been announced that they will release 11 new Kenichi ovas,1 should have been released almost 3 weeks ago,yet I can't even find raws of these ovas,what's going on,does anyone know ?
It's not release but the OVA's are being reshown on TV. The current OVA out was the vol. 55 bundle a few weeks back that was episode 8 & 9. The vol. 56 bundle is schedule to be released next mid month and it'll include episodes 10 & 11. I think the episode will be shown on TV a week after.
Old 2014-04-29, 17:34   Link #5999
noktown

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
It's not release but the OVA's are being reshown on TV. The current OVA out was the vol. 55 bundle a few weeks back that was episode 8 & 9. The vol. 56 bundle is schedule to be released next mid month and it'll include episodes 10 & 11. I think the episode will be shown on TV a week after.
Oh,I see,thanks for clearing it up for me.
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-09, 08:34   Link #6000
Meltyred

Well this chapter was pretty touching for me... Kagerou...
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shounen