AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2014-04-14, 20:35   Link #52101
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
You should blame that for Bltz.
No, I was the one writing the plot and keep it gloomy enough to at least interesting, but not too depressing
Quote:
Frankly, how about reinnovated "Status Quo" and put it on FF.net?
Maybe someday, I never get to make the third season.
Quote:
Say, have anyone notice that from U.C 79 to U.C 100, the number of noozel on the backpack was reduced, but then raise again with miniature MS?
By the time of Unicorn, most of the thruster are mounted in shoulder and legs. Miniaturization of MS means less space to mount verniers and thus backpack.

Unicorn Era MS are huge (Average of 20 meters) compared to early UC and late UC (18 and 15 meter respectively)
Old 2014-04-14, 20:44   Link #52102
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Ok, so this is decided. Look like I'll have to make it like in your fic: A plain RX-0 in Unicorn mode (a testbed for the original one) got stolen and updated by Tabane.

But what kind of update? I'm thinking about using a Hyper Beam Saber/Beam Gun on the forearm mount, an Armed Armor VN Kai (Claws that could deploy I-field), and...?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-14, 20:59   Link #52103
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Palm mounted particle cannon

DUH
Old 2014-04-14, 21:11   Link #52104
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

So, yes. It gonna a mix of Unicorn, Banshee and Phenex - Chimera.

Second shift: Phenex shields and and VN Kai.

Full-Armor Second Shift: a fully intergrated version of the FAUC.

Now, we've to think how to appropriately insert this. The story could be Ichika was chosen to be a test pilot of AE (his Newtypes power is even more so than Judau Ashta). In his first mission, Ichika was assigned to travel to Mars and wipe out the Zeon Remnant, including Houki.

Meanwhile, another force lurking in shadow: Phantom Tasks - A.K.A a front of Crossbone Vanguard.
Old 2014-04-14, 21:21   Link #52105
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Palm mounted particle cannon

DUH
I think I need to change my glasses.

Whenever I speed read things, occasionally I misread certain word....

How is that relevant to above quote?

What I actually saw:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Mouth mounted particle cannon

DUH
Make me remember a Gundam with Actual Mouth Beam Cannon and kind of confused by it (Tried to imagine IS pilot with Mouth Cannon) until I read the post again.
Old 2014-04-14, 21:30   Link #52106
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

AHAHAHHAA that's hilarious
Old 2014-04-14, 21:51   Link #52107
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

That is Gundam F91 Imagine.

(Why the heck did they come up with that name)

So, Houki hates Tabane for her collarboration with AE. Make sense now.

Chifuyu=Captain of the Ra-cailcum class battleship "Mondo Grosso" - A.K.A "the Academy", where recently-enlisted troops of Londo Bell got tested.
Old 2014-04-15, 00:16   Link #52108
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Raven Gundam had a mouth particle cannon. Zz initially had one then it got moved to it's forehead in the released design.
Quote:
Have you guys ever think how far could your story go strayed? For example, the one shot I started about IchikaXMadoka now turned into a struggle of Ichika to keep his inner monster in check.
Don't ask me why. Because, how did a story about how IS is causing Humanity to evolve turn into an idol production platform with 43 more idols?

Despair awaits me at my goal. D:
Old 2014-04-15, 01:10   Link #52109
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Quoting kamen rider is gonna be your thing now isn't it? O.o
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-15, 05:17   Link #52110
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Speaking of Spriggan, if Chifuyu had been wearing that suit instead of carbon fibre hotness, she probably could have done actual damage to the IS unit itself.
- (nodnodnodnodnod)

Quote:
hnn, give me a few hours and I'll write out my version for [Masquerade]
- eh.
http://youtu.be/FNbRx1DrsPM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon
And wavehawk, about that scene...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infinite Stratos S2: White Knight
"You don't have to come along," Ichika began.

"Of course!" Dan retorted. "So, when do we start?"
I blame you.
- Moi? Innocentez l'petit MOI?

Charlotte: "~~~please don't use Gratuitious French!!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer
Have you guys ever think how far could your story go strayed?
- All the time. What i'm writign right now for <Ren>'s sotryline is nothign like what I originally planned. The core elements are still there, but a lot of it has changed.

By the way: I think we just got out-fanficked by...CAPCOM?!?!?
http://members.mhf-g.jp/campaign/is/

Last edited by wavehawk; 2014-04-15 at 08:13.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-15, 08:53   Link #52111
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Shut up wave.

Now the idea of Squall seducing Ichika away from Chifuyu is sticking with me... T^T Begone you ... well-endowed blonde succubus!

Squall: I could almost feel sorry for Chifuyu... if she wasn't your big sister, she would have claimed you long ago for herself.

Ichika: 'Claimed me'? What do you mean?

Squall: *smirks impishly* Oh you know what I mean... *draws little circles on his chest* The way all those young ladies wish you would claim them for your own... *blows gently over his ear, causing him to shudder*

Ichika: But that's... I can't do that!

Squall: ...why not? Your sister didn't castrate you, did she?

Ichika: NO!...but she might as well have...

Squall: *looks down* ... you have GOT to be kidding me - a chastity belt!?

Ichika: T^T

Squall: Do I dare use my IS for this....? Wait, I shouldn't be wanting into his pants, that wasn't the point of all of this!
~*~

Chifuyu: *twirling a key around her finger* Just try to get to my level. *enjoying her coffee*
Old 2014-04-15, 09:27   Link #52112
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Somewhat relevant:
http://forums.spacebattles.com/threa...-quest.294416/
Old 2014-04-15, 09:35   Link #52113
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Who would want Ichika as that?

So, just thinking, which will be better for Ichika: T-50, F-35 or ATD-X?
Old 2014-04-15, 09:46   Link #52114
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Zero Fighter.

Ichika: "---OI!"

And it looks like Snoopy, of all characters, knows exactly how I feel when postign to fanfiction.net...
Old 2014-04-15, 09:58   Link #52115
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Got it! F-2 Zero Viper?

Ichika: Yay!

When will you update the Muv-Luv fic? I think I need some inspiration.
Old 2014-04-15, 10:03   Link #52116
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
When will you update the Muv-Luv fic?
- Still stuck. My problem with my ML fic is that it's not Urobutcher/KillEmAllTomino enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urobuchi Gen
"I have nothing but contempt for the deceitful thing men call 'happiness', and find myself with no choice but to push my characters, whom I pour my heart and soul out to create, into the abyss of tragedy."
Old 2014-04-15, 10:10   Link #52117
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Maybe you should do one with Schwarzesmarken?

Has been thinking about the the heck were Makabe and Tatsunami group during 11/5.

Back to the topic. Suddenly realized that all of the OC writer (excluding Strato and a few more) choose Houki for Ichika.
Old 2014-04-15, 11:15   Link #52118
I'm-here-present

Quote:
Shut up wave.

Now the idea of Squall seducing Ichika away from Chifuyu is sticking with me... T^T Begone you ... well-endowed blonde succubus!

Squall: I could almost feel sorry for Chifuyu... if she wasn't your big sister, she would have claimed you long ago for herself.

Ichika: 'Claimed me'? What do you mean?

Squall: *smirks impishly* Oh you know what I mean... *draws little circles on his chest* The way all those young ladies wish you would claim them for your own... *blows gently over his ear, causing him to shudder*

Ichika: But that's... I can't do that!

Squall: ...why not? Your sister didn't castrate you, did she?

Ichika: NO!...but she might as well have...

Squall: *looks down* ... you have GOT to be kidding me - a chastity belt!?

Ichika: T^T

Squall: Do I dare use my IS for this....? Wait, I shouldn't be wanting into his pants, that wasn't the point of all of this!
~*~

Chifuyu: *twirling a key around her finger* Just try to get to my level. *enjoying her coffee*
"Ichika Orimura: Property of Chifuyu Orimura. "
I wouldn't be surprised if I find this label imprinted on Ichika's back.

Anyway the scene made me laugh so hard

Quote:
"Ara, fancy meeting you here, Orimura Ichika-kun."

Ichika blinked as he turned around. That voice was familiar to him even though he only heard it a few times - it belonged to someone who could not be easily forgotten. "Ah, it's you, Meusel-san."

The beautiful blonde gave a slight nod in his direction with a smile. "I'm happy that you remember me."

"No no, there's no way anyone can forget you..." Ichika began, his hand behind his head. He suddenly realized what he had said outloud and held up his hands in front of himself. "I-I didn't mean to -"

The woman held her hand up to her lips and chuckled gently. "It's okay, Orimura-kun. It's quite flattering to hear one such as you would take me as being 'unforgettable'." She gave an emphasis on the last word, making the young man in front of him blush even more. "But if you insist, may I request a dance with you?"

"Ah...! But I don't...dance..."

"Hmm, I just end up teaching you many things when we're together, don't I," she laughed. "I wonder what 'other things' I can 'teach' you," she let her voice lower seductively. "I'm joking, but really, it's not polite for the woman to ask for the dance from the handsome young man." She tilted her body away from him, giving Ichika a full view of her bare shoulders and back.

"Um... Miss Meusel, may I have this dance?" He gave a bow and held his hand up in the Western tradition. She smiled and placed her gloved hand in his.

"You may," she said coyly, leading him onto the dance floor. She placed his left hand on her waist and positioned her in his right. "Now, take a deep breath...now relax... It's just moving in time with your partner...almost like an IS. You just need to pay attention to the rhythm and your partner's movements. Now..." She stepped off lightly and at a slow pace, letting Ichika try to keep pace with her. Luckily, he was an incredibly fast learner despite being so nervous around her. She just smiled gently and continued to go at his pace until he felt more comfortable.

When the song ended, she gave a curtsy as he bowed and latched her arm around his as they both exited the floor to the appreciative awe of the spectators.

"I do think that with more practice, you can be a very good match for me," she told him as she went to the punch table. "What do you think?"

"I do like that you take it slow with me...I can only guess that I'm holding you back from really dancing though."

"It's okay. I like teaching you - your expressions make it worth it."
Imagine the potential of this story. Squall seducing Ichika. But bad luck after because when Chifuyu finds out........
I really need good Chifuyu and Ichika centric stories!
I'm-here-present is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-15, 11:36   Link #52119
demino_hellsin
That one guy

"Tabane-San. Do you know the beautiful thing about a social life?"

"Ofcourse Ik-kun! It's so that you have someone to brag to isn't it?"

"No, it's about meeting new people."

"Really now? I've been meeting tons of new people. Here, let me show you.".

The mad bunny-earred scientist moved aside. The dingy glare of the computer screen nearly blinded Ichika in the darkness of the basement.

"Insulting world governments and goading terrorist organizations on facebook or twitter through an untraceable encrypted line can't be called meeting people. And besides, when I meant a social life I meant actually meeting people.".

"Like... Outside the house?"

"On second thought no. I don't think we're willing to join you on the world's most wanted list yet.".

"Aww but it's fun! Just like hide and go seek. With machine guns, explosives, sniper rifles, air strikes and drone missiles shooting p at you the second you're found."

"There is nothing like and hide and go seek about what you just described!"

"Ik-kun, you shouldn't be so high strung. All that tension will turn to stress you know. You'll start looking old when you build up enough."

"Look Tabane-San. The point is, why is it me that you're strapping down to a table and treating as a guinea pig!?"

"Hmm... Well Chi-chan will most likely punch me in the face. My bindings aren't big enough to capture ginormous boobs of that Boobie monster. The perverted girl is a super soldier so it isn't as fun to zap her. That leaves you and the American woman but she's an IS representative pilot and I can't be bothered to capture someone with that level of skill."

"Shoddy! Those reasons are way too shoddy! Besides human experimentation is illegal!".

"Hmhmhm, but Ik-kun! This is no experiment! This will be the actual thing! I, Shinonono Tabane, using my own genius, will turn you into a genius as well with my special Int Up trainer machine!".

"It looks like you just stuck alligator clips to the fuse box!"

"A modified fuse box!"

"No, it's still the same!".

"The point is I can now help you finish your homework by turning you into a genius!"

"I never asked for your help with my homework!"

"You didn't?"

"No!"

"What about capacity to learn for future academic endeavors?"

"I can handle college just fine."

"Your denseness in the ways of romance?"

"At least I have a love life to call non-existent!".

"I'll ignore that last one."

"Thank you."

"Whelp, can't think of a good reason to flip the switch."

"Good, so can you untie me now?"

"Can't think of a good reason why I shouldn't either. Oh well."

"Gya!"
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-15, 11:40   Link #52120
I'm-here-present

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
"Tabane-San. Do you know the beautiful thing about a social life?"

"Ofcourse Ik-kun! It's so that you have someone to brag to isn't it?"

"No, it's about meeting new people."

"Really now? I've been meeting tons of new people. Here, let me show you.".

The mad bunny-earred scientist moved aside. The dingy glare of the computer screen nearly blinded Ichika in the darkness of the basement.

"Insulting world governments and goading terrorist organizations on facebook or twitter through an untraceable encrypted line can't be called meeting people. And besides, when I meant a social life I meant actually meeting people.".

"Like... Outside the house?"

"On second thought no. I don't think we're willing to join you on the world's most wanted list yet.".

"Aww but it's fun! Just like hide and go seek. With machine guns, explosives, sniper rifles, air strikes and drone missiles shooting p at you the second you're found."

"There is nothing like and hide and go seek about what you just described!"

"Ik-kun, you shouldn't be so high strung. All that tension will turn to stress you know. You'll start looking old when you build up enough."

"Look Tabane-San. The point is, why is it me that you're strapping down to a table and treating as a guinea pig!?"

"Hmm... Well Chi-chan will most likely punch me in the face. My bindings aren't big enough to capture ginormous boobs of that Boobie monster. The perverted girl is a super soldier so it isn't as fun to zap her. That leaves you and the American woman but she's an IS representative pilot and I can't be bothered to capture someone with that level of skill."

"Shoddy! Those reasons are way too shoddy! Besides human experimentation is illegal!".

"Hmhmhm, but Ik-kun! This is no experiment! This will be the actual thing! I, Shinonono Tabane, using my own genius, will turn you into a genius as well with my special Int Up trainer machine!".

"It looks like you just stuck alligator clips to the fuse box!"

"A modified fuse box!"

"No, it's still the same!".

"The point is I can now help you finish your homework by turning you into a genius!"

"I never asked for your help with my homework!"

"You didn't?"

"No!"

"What about capacity to learn for future academic endeavors?"

"I can handle college just fine."

"Your denseness in the ways of romance?"

"At least I have a love life to call non-existent!".

"I'll ignore that last one."

"Thank you."

"Whelp, can't think of a good reason to flip the switch."

"Good, so can you untie me now?"

"Can't think of a good reason why I shouldn't either. Oh well."

"Gya!"
Crazy Tabane is always funny
I'm-here-present is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest