AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-08-24, 12:53   Link #41
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SajberToent
Okay, I'll let you ppl draw your own conclusions..

But FACTS are:

1. Kyuibi lends Naruto it's powers
2. Noone has ever expressed worry about Naruto dying and setting Kyubi free
3. Naruto is NOT japaneese mythology
4. Kyubi was worried when Naruto was dying and asked "why is it getting so dark?"

From this FACTS I'd draw the conclusion that kyubi will indeed die if Naruto dies (if kyubi is still sealed within him) although we do not know that for a fact.

But appearently there are thoose who'd draw a different conclusion...
1) I dont think Kyubi lends anyone power. Like i said I think he is just playing the bad-ass. Yondaimes seal was made so that Naruto could use kyubi's chakra at will. Not so that kyubi could "lend" chakra whenver hes in a good mood.

2) I dont Kyubi is going to get set free and pop out of naruto. He will just get banished back to his own world where he will wait out the usual period of time before returning to earth to plunge it into chaos before dissapearing again.

3) Ofcourse not. Its a manga. Thats obvious. But its also obvious that Kyubi in naruto is a direct characterization of Kyubi from the myth of Kishimoto's culture

4) Kyubi is evil. Hed rather stick around as long as he can hoping something will set him free. He only appears after very very very long times. Maybe he doesnt want to return to his world. Maybe hes holding on to the hope that something will set him free and allow him to still have his fun. And his "hope" seems to be valid since Akatsuki does plan on messing with the seal.
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 12:55   Link #42
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

Yondaime knowing Kyubi cannot die, sealed kyubi in naruto with a specail seal that allows Naruto to tap into Kyubi's chakra at will. Kyubi is completely powerless because of the nature of the seal. He cannot refuse naruto chakra once Naruto learns how to sap that chakra.
Yondaime sacrfiiced his life to seal up Kyubi. He saved Konoha from it. Now when naruto dies, Kyubi which has no body anymore will just return to its alternate dimension and wait its usual centuries of time before returning for its scheduled destructive fun
or..

Yondaime knowing that with his current power he is not able to destroy the Kyubi. Since locking up the Kyubi is the next best thing to destroying him the 4th gives his life and seals the Kyubi in Naruto's body. Konoha is saved indeed. rejoice! Kyubi has never known such defeat, trapped inside a mere human who is his only chance of getting a new body IF that is possible. He uses his power to keep the boy alive and finds that due to the seal the boy can tap into his chakra as wel..How convienent, now he has some time to jack off instead of watching the boy all the time. He counts the days untill something comes along (akatsuki?)

Quote:
Kyubi is pure evil. Perhaps it is just buying time. It only gets to plague mankind after long long time. Maybe Kyubi is keepin naruto alive just because he is hoping something in will come along that will set him free (.. akatsuki for example) , instead of the fate that awaits him of getting banished back to his world without a chance to cause chaos.
Could be true..could be true...Actually both theories sound not too farfetched to me. Wichever one is actually true or seems most realistic is hard to say. I have few arguments left so i'll leave it at this.

Last edited by Animizzle; 2004-08-24 at 13:08.
Animizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 13:12   Link #43
SajberToent
Borked

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Wolf-Of-Mibu
1) I dont think Kyubi lends anyone power. Like i said I think he is just playing the bad-ass. Yondaimes seal was made so that Naruto could use kyubi's chakra at will. Not so that kyubi could "lend" chakra whenver hes in a good mood.

2) I dont Kyubi is going to get set free and pop out of naruto. He will just get banished back to his own world where he will wait out the usual period of time before returning to earth to plunge it into chaos before dissapearing again.

3) Ofcourse not. Its a manga. Thats obvious. But its also obvious that Kyubi in naruto is a direct characterization of Kyubi from the myth of Kishimoto's culture

4) Kyubi is evil. Hed rather stick around as long as he can hoping something will set him free. He only appears after very very very long times. Maybe he doesnt want to return to his world. Maybe hes holding on to the hope that something will set him free and allow him to still have his fun. And his "hope" seems to be valid since Akatsuki does plan on messing with the seal.
1. Kyubi did clearly lend Naruto chakra when he fell... and by doing so, saving Naruto... (and IMO himself)

2. Why would he get "banished" ? That's all unproved fiction from your behalf... we could all come up with alot of unprovable theories.. . What we DO know is that if he gets unsealed with the scroll of sealing kyubi will be set free. And the third never says anything like that he'd get "banished" if he did.. (assuming that breaking free due to Naruto's death or getting unsealed wouldn't matter to the forces that would "banish him")

3. Yes Kyubi is imported from japaneese mythology, but that does not necessarily mean that he's an exact replica.

4. Once again, this is fiction from your behalf, I respect your theory, but don't find it likely as there is no evidence of it beeing correct, and instead there are alot more things that support the ''common theory'' (that he will die or be trapped in eternity if Naruto dies)
SajberToent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 13:31   Link #44
Dark Epyon
Useless Human

Send a message via MSN to Dark Epyon
Maybe by lending Naruto chakra he might be able to totally take over his body. Most of the time Naruto uses the Kyubi's power he lacks self control (I'm refering the to the Haku battle). So there is a possiblity that the seals wear down everytime the chakra is released.
Dark Epyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 13:37   Link #45
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Epyon
Maybe by lending Naruto chakra he might be able to totally take over his body. Most of the time Naruto uses the Kyubi's power he lacks self control (I'm refering the to the Haku battle). So there is a possiblity that the seals wear down everytime the chakra is released.
Altho I have no fair argument it strikes me a little odd that the seal would "wear off" The seal is there period. It's either removed or enforced or whatever but it does not wear off.
I guess we are dealing with momenterially takovers from the kyubi when naruto is emotionally unstable.
Old 2004-08-24, 13:57   Link #46
Anjin
stfu-no-jutsu

Send a message via AIM to Anjin
Wolf-Of-Mibu

You remind me of someone on these forums... I cant remember the name.. but an old member who continually enjoyed making things up, posting it as fact, just to tick people off. Im not trying to be rude, but thats what Im getting out of this post. The similarities are amazing X_X

First off, Where does it say that Yondaime made the seal to allow Naruto to use Kyuubi's power at will? ... It doesnt. All we know about that seal, was that it was Yondaimes special sealing jutsu involving the death god.. However, we do not know why it wasn't sealed in himself, and instead in the baby Naruto. There is speculation, but were discussing fact here so I won't go into it. your statement is wrong, thats what the point of this post is.

Secondly, The Kyuubi is SEALED in Naruto. If it was as easy as dying, and being reborn, then Kyuubi would have NEVER saved Naruto, Period. Kyuubi is an evil demon, and wants nothing more then to escape and destroy those who have imprisoned him (The Leaf, in this case.) The reason it helps Naruto survive? To ensure its own survival. If the seal breaks, the Kyuubi can escape. Proof that the Kyuubi can die was shown when Kabuto cut the chakra 'heart vein' or whatever he called it, and Naruto was 'dying.' The Kyuubi couldn't understand it, but it was getting dark and its power was draining. So lets see here:

A implies B, B implies C, so A implies C. Simple Mathematics:
A) Naruto is dying
B) Kyuubi is losing power/getting weak
C) Kyuubi is dying.

QED. If Naruto Dies, Kyuubi dies. You cannot say "In Japanese Mythology the Kyuubi is Eternal and cannot die" because the Naruto World is not Japanese Mythology. THey may have 'borrowed' ideas, but that doesn't mean they have to follow the mythology and not allow the Kyuubi to die. There are other Animes with other Kyuubi-Type-Demons which die.

Anyways, You are entitled to your opinion, but you needt os tate it as opinion. Don't state false things as facts, especially when you cant back them up with Manga examples supporting your opinion.
Anjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 14:10   Link #47
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

No point replying to you. You dont even seem to know the story properly.

Read the story more carefully before you begin insulting others,

Last edited by The-Wolf-Of-Mibu; 2004-08-24 at 14:30.
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 14:15   Link #48
Mezu
The Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjin
First off, Where does it say that Yondaime made the seal to allow Naruto to use Kyuubi's power at will? ... It doesnt. All we know about that seal, was that it was Yondaimes special sealing jutsu involving the death god..
First off, get ur facts straight before u criticize some1. It is stated like 4 times in the manga and anime that the seal lets kyuubi's chakra be absorbed by Naruto over time. And overtime they will be one or so it seems. Also, you remind me of some1, oh yes a dumbass.
Mezu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 14:20   Link #49
SajberToent
Borked

Come on children, play nice...
Old 2004-08-24, 14:22   Link #50
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Come on children, play nice...
no..they do have a point you know.

Sometimes you have to fantasize a bit if you want to make a discussion nice.
Hence Wolf's and mine theories posted earlier on this page.

Somewhat immature to accuse Wolf of deliberatly annoying people..

tsk
Old 2004-08-24, 14:25   Link #51
gangsta905_04
AnimeSuki's #1 criminal

Send a message via MSN to gangsta905_04
hmmm..kyubbi has unlimited chakra, so that means, naruto can be healed immediately, but he was about to die in 95-96 after doing rasengan, but remember when the fox sed oh shit its gettin dark, then tear drops came from tsunade and the darkness went away, but it's possible, that yondaime made a mutual agreement with the fox, saying that it will live free but in naruto..
gangsta905_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 14:30   Link #52
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangsta905_04
hmmm..kyubbi has unlimited chakra, so that means, naruto can be healed immediately, but he was about to die in 95-96 after doing rasengan, but remember when the fox sed oh shit its gettin dark, then tear drops came from tsunade and the darkness went away, but it's possible, that yondaime made a mutual agreement with the fox, saying that it will live free but in naruto..
Jezus H why do you keep sprouting your bullshit gangsta seriously stop it, im getting annoying with your shit...sheehs...
Old 2004-08-24, 14:36   Link #53
SajberToent
Borked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animizzle

tsk
Hmm? I'm merely suggesting that we should keep this discussion free from unecessary flaming and that you don't have to take everything so seriously ... And I really do not have any clue why you quoted me in your post?
Old 2004-08-24, 14:38   Link #54
gangsta905_04
AnimeSuki's #1 criminal

Send a message via MSN to gangsta905_04
hey they're onli theories...at least im a thinker unlike sum ppl *cough animizzle cough*
gangsta905_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 14:42   Link #55
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
And I really do not have any clue why you quoted me in your post?
er...because I replied on your post?

And I sincerely mean my point

Last edited by Animizzle; 2004-08-24 at 14:55.
Animizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 14:48   Link #56
AngelKyo
Shizune is numba#1

Send a message via AIM to AngelKyo Send a message via MSN to AngelKyo Send a message via Yahoo to AngelKyo
Um yeah I think the Kyuubi is helping Naruto because he would die with Naruto if Naruto died, As you see Naruto blackmail him on his way down about to summon Gamabunta during his training. You can clearly see the Kyuubi does help him cause of the chakra and other s***. Anyways their chakra are blending in with each other and who knows what will happen next.
AngelKyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 14:56   Link #57
mundus6

if naruto dies and goes to the other side, heaven, hell or wherever they go in naruto when they die. the kyubi will remain in naruto (atleast that is what i think) that is probebly why he dont want naruto to die. the only way to reaturn to earth for the kyubi would be if the curse broke.
mundus6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 15:02   Link #58
Dreamhacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangsta905_04
As Kabuto didn't thought Naurto to be able to heal cause of cutting the veins and stuff around the heart, but he did, is the healing power of Kyubbi very strong? Or was it The Fifth Hokage that healed him?
Dreamhacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 16:04   Link #59
SajberToent
Borked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animizzle
er...because I replied on your post?

And I sincerely mean my point
Obviously you replied to my post, I just do not figure what my post regarding flaming had to do with the post which in you quoted me ..

- Who has and what point would that be?

- Has anyone said otherwise?.. or?

-Yes, It might be a little rude, but I'm not responsible for that comment, and I do not see a reason to make such a fuzz about it, flaming won't solve anything..
Old 2004-08-24, 16:14   Link #60
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

By all means dear fellow...

I wan't critisizing you when I quoted you. I replied because I think that Anjin insulted Wolf and the small flame wich followed his post was justified.

I just used your post to eloborate on my point since Anjin was accusing Wolf of mibu of making things up hence the Fantasizing bit.

Anyway, you obviously thought to much of me quoting you, I had no business with you and still haven't. Sorry for quoting you.

kisses and smooches