AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-08-12, 17:51   Link #2201
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excorsism View Post
Harem end is nice and all but after chapter 10, I'd dig a wholesome relationship with Lala any day. So perfect.
100% fucking truth.

Harem End may be Best End, but if I was told To Love Ru would end with Rito in a monogomous relasionship with Lala, I'd be bloody cheer.

I may feel bad for the other girls, but Lala is #1 after all

Last edited by Ashaman; 2011-08-12 at 18:22.
Ashaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-12, 17:55   Link #2202
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Its the twin tail effect... Even I got distracted ._.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-12, 19:03   Link #2203
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
100% fucking truth.

Harem End may be Best End, but if I was told To Love Ru would end with Rito in a monogomous relasionship with Lala, I'd be bloody cheer.

Third-ed :S, anyway, someone over at OM said this: sheesh about time we dont have momo all the time. i was missing lala even though yui is my favorite. oh well. lol
I responded: You forget, Momo and Mea are the ones with their minds in their lady parts. Without them, we have no fantasies, and they do push the girls to make a move. After all, in this series, the girls have to be the one to make a move, because what would you call Rito if he made a move, hell, ANY boy that would make a move? Saruyama and Principal. Why do you think the girls love Rito so much? He's playing hard to get, he reminds them of the hunt*v*.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-12, 19:16   Link #2204
LostSome

Lala + Rito + Invention=

Was Ren just being a nice guy or was he testing the waters for Lala ?
LostSome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-13, 01:31   Link #2205
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
100% fucking truth.

Nope, Lala will always come second best after Yui. Though Lala is still much, mUCH better than Haruna.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-13, 01:32   Link #2206
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Nope, Lala will always come second best after Yui. Though Lala is still much, mUCH better than Haruna.
Fixed for ya Darknemo, free of charge^^.
Old 2011-08-13, 01:34   Link #2207
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Yeah, I've edited Yui's name without your post as it was spelling. However I always keep forgetting Haruna's name. Shows how much I care for that character.

Haruna, Haruka - its all the same as in my mind I just call her Useless.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-13, 01:39   Link #2208
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I agree with you there.
Old 2011-08-13, 04:58   Link #2209
Marty17
Like What You Hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSome View Post
Was Ren just being a nice guy or was he testing the waters for Lala ?
It could be both actually (there's no better way to put thorn in some1's relationship than bringing up something which is true/troubling without seeming like a blatant sabotage).

Since Ren cares about Lala, it's only right for him to warn his competitor not to make her (or any other girls for the matter) upset due to his indecisiveness, now that he has a chance to speak without Run overhearing/dominating over him with appearance time.
Old 2011-08-13, 11:45   Link #2210
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty17 View Post
It could be both actually (there's no better way to put thorn in some1's relationship than bringing up something which is true/troubling without seeming like a blatant sabotage).

Since Ren cares about Lala, it's only right for him to warn his competitor not to make her (or any other girls for the matter) upset due to his indecisiveness, now that he has a chance to speak without Run overhearing/dominating over him with appearance time.
Something tells me that Ren will be one of those characters that after certain time passes, and Lala still likes Rito, will snap and yell-why do you still love him when his undecisiveness has made so many girls fall for him? I only love you and I'm 100% sure about it, but why do you still choose him?-you know, those type of characters. Hell, Run ALMOST became like that.
Old 2011-08-14, 04:50   Link #2211
Marty17
Like What You Hate

It could happen, another possibility as he's been training to be manly, he may well become a gentleman, offering insights to Rito's wrong doings or acknowledge Lala's choice. A part of me felt that some part of Ren's speech with Rito was like a brother protecting his sister (Run)...
Old 2011-08-14, 13:23   Link #2212
MAX_COLA_POWER!

That is a good point. I guess there's always 2 sides on how to see something. Either Ren in his own way gave in and passed his baton to Rito while saying don't fuck this up kid, or he's just a jealous dick who will ruin the harem plan-v-.
Old 2011-08-14, 13:49   Link #2213
LostSome

If Ren wants to have some fun too, I can`t blame him.
I know being in his place, I don`t think I would be fine with Rito having all the girls.
I`m totally fine with him having some action with a girl actually.(I guess I`m not that loyal to Rito.) So long it`s not twincest...*shiver*
Old 2011-08-14, 16:03   Link #2214
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Silly LostSome, didn't you learn anything from Yosuga no Sora? You can't spell twincest without wincest.
Old 2011-08-14, 16:24   Link #2215
Excorsism

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Silly LostSome, didn't you learn anything from Yosuga no Sora? You can't spell twincest without wincest.
Sometimes I wonder about the coincidences in the English language. Not that I mind, .
Old 2011-08-15, 03:54   Link #2216
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

usually, I hate it when a male character, tries to interfere in a relationship between two main characters ..,(in route harem)

But i have to see...Ren has right when he said those words to Rito..

Don't get my wrong...I like this series soo much...and also the previous series..i like the comedy,the ecchi,the story..i like everything..
But..all the girls have been under development in the manga...
On the contrary, Rito, still ashamed when Lala is getting so close to him...like in chapter 10..

I think that his character, has not developed at all....should be used to seeing a naked girl..,how can ashamed, when Lala just get close to him....

I think, if Ren try to get close to Lala...making Rito jealous, this, could give a shake a Rito..just to let him know..that does not make any type of move to the girl...is really bad..

Come-on Rito. you're not doing anything...try to do something..
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-15, 04:42   Link #2217
Marty17
Like What You Hate

The only time Rito reacted was when he mistaken Haruna x Ren together, but only when Ren was getting so much attention from other girls (it's almost like Ren gained Rito's power for the day). Now I think about, Ren's speech to Rito is almost a well mirrored of that particular CH where Rito was warning Ren, but less aggressive.

It'll be interesting how Momo, nevermind just Rito, would react if the planned recruit to his harem gets a date with some1 else.
Old 2011-08-15, 08:43   Link #2218
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

Well, how should we put it, Rito's initial character setting is that he even faints when he sees women in swimsuits. He's getting pretty hardened, if you know what I mean.
Old 2011-08-15, 10:33   Link #2219
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
usually, I hate it when a male character, tries to interfere in a relationship between two main characters ..,(in route harem)

But i have to see...Ren has right when he said those words to Rito..

Don't get my wrong...I like this series soo much...and also the previous series..i like the comedy,the ecchi,the story..i like everything..
But..all the girls have been under development in the manga...
On the contrary, Rito, still ashamed when Lala is getting so close to him...like in chapter 10..

I think that his character, has not developed at all....should be used to seeing a naked girl..,how can ashamed, when Lala just get close to him....

I think, if Ren try to get close to Lala...making Rito jealous, this, could give a shake a Rito..just to let him know..that does not make any type of move to the girl...is really bad..

Come-on Rito. you're not doing anything...try to do something..
well momo will not allow such thing... since it would cross all her plans to be together with rito too as concubine... if rito doesnt marry lala than she too doesnt stand a chance to get rito... as he will just run to haruna in the monogamy

besides Ren himself mentioned that Lala really loves Rito and has no eyes for anyone else... so well kinda ren himself pointed out that he has no chance but couldnt just watch how rito treats lalas kindness and for his and her sake he told this...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-15, 11:21   Link #2220
LostSome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excorsism View Post
Sometimes I wonder about the coincidences in the English language. Not that I mind, .
Wincest is an English word ?
What is the definition ? Incest full of win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
besides Ren himself mentioned that Lala really loves Rito and has no eyes for anyone else... so well kinda ren himself pointed out that he has no chance but couldnt just watch how rito treats lalas kindness and for his and her sake he told this...
Things have change a lot since then.
I don`t think Ren will ever get a better chance.
I`m with Merilyn Mensola, Rito needs a good kick in ... for Lala.

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen