AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shana

Notices

Old 2006-02-11, 12:38   Link #501
WannaberGS

obviously because yoshia sucks. she's like one of those characters with the sole purpose of screwing up the relationship between the 2 main chars that are supposed to be together

other reason? yoshida is a ugly bitch with what, g cup boobs? i bet she hasnt even gone past puberty. shana = 100% loli with small boobs

and why is yuji going all emo on yoshida
WannaberGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 15:23   Link #502
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPrime
I would say that Shana is equally to blame. She just needs to admit to herself that she loves him, and then act on it. If she had given him a kiss instead of melon bread he would probably turned down Kazumi's invitation. If she had confessed to him then he would have definitely turned down Kazumi's invitation.
Now that would make an interesting AVG from the POV of Shana:
1) Give Yuuji melon bread.
2) Give Yuuji a kiss.
3) Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! / Cut Yuuji in half.
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 16:40   Link #503
gameoffreak8

I watched ep.1 - 18. Shakugan no Shana is my favorite anime so far...
Ep.18: Yoshida was too annoy that she want to know Yuji was a Torch or not. It was very interesting... I'll watch ep.19.
gameoffreak8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 20:58   Link #504
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Well, I expected Kazumi to react exactly like that.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 21:12   Link #505
PastPrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2
Well, I expected Kazumi to react exactly like that.
And next episode she will learn that he is not going to disappear and his relationship with Shana. Will she give up or try harder? At this rate half their class may leave town with Yuuji and Shana.
PastPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 21:19   Link #506
PastPrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaberGS
obviously because yoshia sucks. she's like one of those characters with the sole purpose of screwing up the relationship between the 2 main chars that are supposed to be together

other reason? yoshida is a ugly bitch with what, g cup boobs? i bet she hasnt even gone past puberty. shana = 100% loli with small boobs

One of the Blogs had a question on prefered breast size. I thought that his sizes could have been stated simpler as "shana size", "Kazumi Size", and "MARGERY SIZE".
Old 2006-02-11, 22:10   Link #507
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
One of the Blogs had a question on prefered breast size. I thought that his sizes could have been stated simpler as "shana size", "Kazumi Size", and "MARGERY SIZE".
So Kazumi size is... normal sized but will enlarge given the opportunity for fanservice? =P
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 22:28   Link #508
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Margery size is just plain scary.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 22:52   Link #509
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
I feel so sorry for Shana! She was crying! Poor little thing. ;_;

She and Yuuji need to confess to each other and get all rabu-rabu, leaving Kazumi in the dust. :P Or perhaps with the boy who likes her-sorry I forget his name.
Old 2006-02-11, 23:22   Link #510
Trax
Rock beats scissors

Very interesting episode. L o v e d it.

Kazumi is afraid Yuuji might be a torch, but shocked to find out the truth when she finally dares to look. Shana goes mental when she sees them together, but her behavior is way out of line and I can understand that Yuuji gets angry and goes after Kazumi.

Another relational complication when Oga-chan sees Tanaka with Margery and confronts him aswell as confesses to him.

Things get even more interesting when Shana finds out about Kazumi being asked to help with the tuning, and vice versa Kazumi finding out about Shana aswell (even if she doesn't understand it yet at this point) when she comes to fetch her for the tuning. And also Yuuji meets Satou while in the Fuzetsu, and even helps him out. Great cliffhangers, can't wait for the next episode!
Trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 23:50   Link #511
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaberGS

I suppose it would be safe to call you a fanboy. Doesn't mean she has a 'sole purpose' of screwing up the relationship just because she likes Yuji.

What's with the puberty jibe?

@ Chiibi: That would be Hayate Ike.
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-12, 01:23   Link #512
DrewGSR

Good ep and poor Shana
DrewGSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-12, 03:25   Link #513
TougeSil80
I have enough, I'm gone.

Just watched ep.18.
Spoiler for Ep.18:
TougeSil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-12, 03:39   Link #514
stonedzombie
またね

Send a message via AIM to stonedzombie
wow......18 was a GREAT ep......big turning point in the series where everything is now starting to come to together......

question though....

Spoiler:
Old 2006-02-12, 11:39   Link #515
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedzombie
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

If you want spoilers from the novels, though, I think they have been stated in earlier posts...not too sure.

Just finished episode 18. Another great episode...nothing less expected from SnS.
Spoiler:

Yeah, Margery size is just plain... Hers seem a little more...obtrusive than Rangiku Matsumoto's from Bleach.

It does seem they left little things unexplained, like how Yuji was able to use his Reiji Maigo to fend off the energy-like ospreys. I wonder about something though: Since almost everyone that mattered know a little more or less about the truth of the Guze no Sekai, will they join up?
Old 2006-02-12, 11:41   Link #516
Paracelsus

A question: can Shana have red hair outside the fuuzetsu?
Paracelsus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-12, 11:45   Link #517
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paracelsus
A question: can Shana have red hair outside the fuuzetsu?
They might have shown it in earlier episodes, but I suppose it's an ability that can be used at will wherever she is, I suppose. Probably an innate ability possessed by all generations of the Enpatsu Shakugan no Uchite.
Old 2006-02-12, 12:42   Link #518
PastPrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalas
So Kazumi size is... normal sized but will enlarge given the opportunity for fanservice? =P
I thought most anime girls were that way. Like the girl in Kamichu who appeared to have normal middle school atributes when in her school uniform, but they turned into Kazumi size in her swim suit.
Old 2006-02-12, 12:56   Link #519
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Quote:
but they turned into Kazumi size in her swim suit.
Ah, no, I can see the confusion here. It's not that her assets increase by wearing the swimsuit, it's actually that the swimsuit itself is responsible for enlarging things One of the universal laws of anime is that swimsuits are magical and automatically resize any character's breasts to at least 3 times normal.
Radiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-12, 13:25   Link #520
PastPrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiosity
Ah, no, I can see the confusion here. It's not that her assets increase by wearing the swimsuit, it's actually that the swimsuit itself is responsible for enlarging things One of the universal laws of anime is that swimsuits are magical and automatically resize any character's breasts to at least 3 times normal.
Except Shana's. Or does that fall under 3 times 0 is still 0.

Tags
action, adventure, comedy, drama, j.c. staff, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsundere