AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-07-16, 15:34   Link #7341
Preston
I am the lies in you.
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging Heart View Post
ok then, i will wait then , well that kinda scary Nanoha met Pennywise, Pennywise who known IT, a clown who kill children. i read fictions about Pennywise, one was a crossover with ER and the other with Buffy.

(feel chill.) is it me or the weather suddenly get cold, geez last time i watched a horror movie at night, i didn't sleep for three night, that happen when was at middle school.

now i watch all the horror movie during the day.
I'm not sure how Nanoha will meet Pennywise. Hmm... Hayate could play a really cruel trick on her...

And horror films should be watched in the dark! When I was in high school I'd watch one every night I could. Homework? Bah, there were horror films that needed watching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
I bet its real good otherwise they'd rampage around the city and blow stuff up :3
Ah, that's a very good point. Nanoha and Fate... the couple that makes insurance companies shake in their proverbial shoes.
Preston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 15:38   Link #7342
wanwan1203
Troublemaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Spoiler for Vampire!Fate pt. 3a Fate:

A.) Nanoha
B.) Fate

Page claim for.... um... not working!
B who is the mystery person.. must wait for next part.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allquall View Post
Because I want to see Suigintou.
XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston View Post
Well, I watched the whole film yesterday. It had me up to 2AM as it was about twice as long as I remembered it being. Afterwards, I had the best night's sleep I have had in quite a while. Curious, hmm.

For Allquall:

Nanoha + Fate + Stephen King's 'IT'

Spoiler for Part II: End:
nice. but bad clown!! the children!!! o.o!!! turned out good for Fate in the end though

Nanoha: Fate-chan!! *pounces and kisses* I haven't seen you in 5 days! *straddles and grins wickedly while leaning down and unbuttoning Fate's uniform* >3
Fate: Nanoha...
Nanoha: Yes~
Fate: ....you stink.
Nanoha: D:!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai the Reaper View Post
[SIZE=5]
Hayate: *picks up the phone* Yagami house, Hayate speaking. Nanoha-chan?
Nanoha: Hayate-chan? Could you please come over? Or send Vita-chan or somebody? Anybody!!
Hayate: Has something happened?
Nanoha: Fate-chan is away on a mission and... I need to take a shower.
Hayate: ...
Nanoha: The clowns!
Hayate: Clowns?
Nanoha: In the pipes! They are waiting!
Hayate: Wha-?
Nanoha: They're coming after me!

Lol "they are waiting!" XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
All this talk of fears made me cook up some fear crack

Spoiler for Fear crack:
Maybe the clown died or was blasted to bits during Vita and Signums scuffle.. along with Nanofate's house ^^;;;; He didn't even get the chance to appear before he went bye bye. poor clown....not.
wanwan1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 15:40   Link #7343
Allquall
The Not-So-Kind One

Send a message via AIM to Allquall
I wonder what a day in a Mid-Childa insurance office with Nanoha and Fate filing a claim and giving statements would look like.

I'm guessing insomnia-curing boredom.

*Opens MS Word*
Allquall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 15:41   Link #7344
Raging Heart
Lightning Devil

Send a message via MSN to Raging Heart
Quote:
I'm not sure how Nanoha will meet Pennywise. Hmm... Hayate could play a really cruel trick on her...

And horror films should be watched in the dark! When I was in high school I'd watch one every night I could. Homework? Bah, there were horror films that needed watching.
nah call me special case, Horror movies + Dark = sleepless and jump from any sound.

over reacting i don't think so.

about Nanoha and Pennywise, i will send you a message for that, there something may be useful for you write fiction.
Old 2008-07-16, 15:48   Link #7345
Preston
I am the lies in you.
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanwan1203 View Post
nice. but bad clown!! the children!!! o.o!!! turned out good for Fate in the end though

Nanoha: Fate-chan!! *pounces and kisses* I haven't seen you in 5 days! *straddles and grins wickedly while leaning down and unbuttoning Fate's uniform* >3
Fate: Nanoha...
Nanoha: Yes~
Fate: ....you stink.
Nanoha: D:!
XD

Fate: You're getting nothing until you shower!
Nanoha: But- But!
Fate *arms crossed*: Nothing.
Nanoha: The clowns live in the pipes! If I shower they will get me. ;_;
Fate: Ugh... fine, I and Bardiche will come and protect you.
Bardiche: You spoil her, Master.

Quote:
I wonder what a day in a Mid-Childa insurance office with Nanoha and Fate filing a claim and giving statements would look like.

I'm guessing insomnia-curing boredom.

*Opens MS Word*
Sounds fun. Looking forward to the result...

Quote:
nah call me special case, Horror movies + Dark = sleepless and jump from any sound.

over reacting i don't think so.

about Nanoha and Pennywise, i will send you a message for that, there something may be useful for you write fiction.
Ah, ok. I'm going to conclude SWAT!Fate1 (yes, there may very well be more ) first though. And... speaking of which...

Here is part three. Pay close attention to the times stated in red; this means these events have happened previously, and not in line with the current tradition of only moving forward through the story. I'm starting to flesh out certain bits now things have got going.

Oh, and there is a slight correction to previous chapter I'd like to make: “…Vita, have some of the hostages come down to assist me in emptying this thing. And have Shamal bring the manager down. Signum, you better head back up to the lobby and ensure Zafira is ready…” The speech makes sense now.

SWAT!Fate

Spoiler for Part III:
Old 2008-07-16, 16:02   Link #7346
Raging Heart
Lightning Devil

Quote:
XD

Fate: You're getting nothing until you shower!
Nanoha: But- But!
Fate *arms crossed*: Nothing.
Nanoha: The clowns live in the pipes! If I shower they will get me. ;_;
Fate: Ugh... fine, I and Bardiche will come and protect you.
Bardiche: You spoil her, Master.

Sounds fun. Looking forward to the result...

Ah, ok. I'm going to conclude SWAT!Fate1 (yes, there may very well be more ) first though. And... speaking of which...

Here is part three. Pay close attention to the times stated in red; this means these events have happened previously, and not in line with the current tradition of only moving forward through the story. I'm starting to flesh out certain bits now things have got going.

Oh, and there is a slight correction to previous chapter I'd like to make: “…Vita, have some of the hostages come down to assist me in emptying this thing. And have Shamal bring the manager down. Signum, you better head back up to the lobby and ensure Zafira is ready…” The speech makes sense now.

SWAT!Fate

Spoiler for Part III:
Bravo, keep going, i looking forward to see what's going to happen.
poor Nanoha, she was hurt, scars.

Nanoha looked angry at everyone on story but her gang.
Old 2008-07-16, 16:49   Link #7347
Gillian
sitting on NxF bench

Quote:

A.) Nanoha
B.) Fate

Hayate ftw

@Preston
nice stories
Gillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 17:14   Link #7348
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
@ Keroko: you are welcome.

beside i like Syn's character mix her with Vivio these two become a blast.

speaking of using Syn in fiction, you will kill me once you know what i done, i used your character, well only somebasic in my one of my story, i did changes on her.

lets see i changed the last name, the hair color, the eye color, i done few adding on my own.
the story is mix with Nanoha and KNM, what a twist i done.

i can send the chapter for you to read and tell me what you think.
Sounds like you just took the basics and created your own character out of it. Well, I can't really disaprove, but let me read and see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryand-Smith View Post
Bored, so I came back guys. Anyway, I posted my cleaned and edited FanFiction. Here is chapter one, and the thread is Here
Spoiler for Chapter 1, Magical Assualt Team:

Warning: Contains Super Robot Wars fluff.

On that, I was thinking of writing a series of joke fanfictions, the Super Lyrical Wars. With that in mind, Preston., I see you like Evil Nanoha, and her squad of bandits. Well done on this,. I marathoned Vampire Fate, Satashi, which I demand more of, it is an epic story of Undead and Battles with Nanohaverse conventions. I also marathoned your Saved by the Bell Series. Well done, once again. Just wanted to say nice job.
Ginga in command of an all cyborg unit? Do want.

Quote:
@.@ This chapter got way longer then I wanted...

Well here it is

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha RebelS
Chapter 3
The Ill-Tempered Forward
Spoiler for Warning: Language:p:

Spoiler for Preview:

Spoiler for Bonus:

Urg... Alright all done with this one

Arthur Sorell belongs to Nikki the Cat. Nikki you may notice I changed a few things around with him to suit the story better.
I like Zen, his personallity is one of those characters everyone wants to see hurt badly. Such characters can always give good drama.

Syn is giving John the 'Jiiiiiiii~' treatment. Let's just hope Falling Soul doesn't become his doom.

Quote:
Since a few people said the ending to Emerald Eyes was a little lacking.... Here's a bonus ending!
Spoiler for NSFW bonus ending!:

Page claim for Syn!
Busted. XD

And I understand the girl's position. Havig your parents yell at you is bad, but having them calmly talk to you about your errors makes you feel even worse inside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Wolf View Post
Anyway FatexSignum fic chappy 6 which i finally got round to writing XD

Chapter 6 Fignum Fic (not on FF.net yet)

Spoiler for Fire and Lightning Chapter 6:

Spoiler for Omake:

Spoiler for Omake Continues:

Black_Wolf *FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES*
Ah, poor, poor Signum, how is she going to get out of this one?

But this could be a very lucky situation too. Heck, it most likely is.

Quote:

A.) Nanoha
B.) Fate

Teana evil? Certainly didn't see that one coming. And the black feathers... Reinforce? Or Hayate?

Must find out.

B

Quote:

SWAT!Fate

Spoiler for Part III:
So now Nanoha has both Hayate and Fate. This is going to be interesting. :3
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 17:20   Link #7349
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Quote:
SWAT!Fate

Spoiler for Part III:
Interesting turn of events. Loads of things came out into the open....

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 17:38   Link #7350
Raging Heart
Lightning Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Sounds like you just took the basics and created your own character out of it. Well, I can't really disaprove, but let me read and see.
ok i will send you the chapter one, once i am done with it which it only take few words.
Old 2008-07-16, 18:28   Link #7351
Allquall
The Not-So-Kind One

Send a message via AIM to Allquall
Quote:

Spoiler for Fear crack:
Spoiler for The Insurance Claim:
Allquall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 20:17   Link #7352
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Nanoha, Rise of Techno_Union

Spoiler for Intro:

Spoiler for Preview:

Full Download link:

http://www.badongo.com/file/10430223

Enjoy!
Old 2008-07-17, 00:02   Link #7353
Kaix
[. . .]

Quote:

Spoiler for Fear crack:
Funny one!

Quote:
XD

SWAT!Fate

Spoiler for Part III:
I'm still not believing what is happening. Wow. This turn of events is... interesting.
Quote:
Ouch. Poor Fate, having to spend another many hours filling papers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post

Spoiler for Intro:

Spoiler for Preview:

Full Download link:

Enjoy!
Wohoo, it's finally here, the next chapter. Onwards to the review!

It was funny to see Albrecht Dürer's engraving of the Four Riders of the Apocalypse on page 26. When I got to that page I was like: 'What the? I've seen this before somewhere!'. There seems to be a recurring theme with the Four Horsemen, it'll be interesting to see where it leads. What's happening in this chapter is worry-some: the incident with Vita and Signum having such a hard time defeating that thing. Laevantein in Bogen Form is such a rare thing to see, that it was a real nice touch. Not much to say about the monsters this time - the concern was greater on weather they would get defeated or not and what would happen to Signum and Vita respectively. Is it just me, or are they getting stronger by the chapter? Cause if so, I'm seeing HUGE problems unless Nanoha, Fate, Zaeta and Signum mob together.If they get separated again...ouch.

Can't wait for the next chapter. The cliffhanger this time was... nasty!

Kaix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-17, 00:36   Link #7354
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

SWAT!Fate

Spoiler for Part III:
Well, Fate was captured and Nanoha is scared XP

Signum killed Hayate?

I have to say that the motives of Signum, Zaphira and Vita doesn't convice me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai the Reaper View Post
Wohoo, it's finally here, the next chapter. Onwards to the review!

It was funny to see Albrecht Dürer's engraving of the Four Riders of the Apocalypse on page 26. When I got to that page I was like: 'What the? I've seen this before somewhere!'. There seems to be a recurring theme with the Four Horsemen, it'll be interesting to see where it leads. What's happening in this chapter is worry-some: the incident with Vita and Signum having such a hard time defeating that thing. Laevantein in Bogen Form is such a rare thing to see, that it was a real nice touch. Not much to say about the monsters this time - the concern was greater on weather they would get defeated or not and what would happen to Signum and Vita respectively. Is it just me, or are they getting stronger by the chapter? Cause if so, I'm seeing HUGE problems unless Nanoha, Fate, Zaeta and Signum mob together.If they get separated again...ouch.

Can't wait for the next chapter. The cliffhanger this time was... nasty!

Thanks Kai

Yes, there is something very important about the plot story linked with the four ryders of Apocalypse

BTW: Nice new Sig
Old 2008-07-17, 02:57   Link #7355
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

A.) Nanoha
B.) Fate

Woah woah woah! What the hell? I'm so B

Quote:
Well, I watched the whole film yesterday. It had me up to 2AM as it was about twice as long as I remembered it being. Afterwards, I had the best night's sleep I have had in quite a while. Curious, hmm.

For Allquall:

Nanoha + Fate + Stephen King's 'IT'

Spoiler for Part II: End:
Lol! Poor Nanoha but lucky Fate!

Quote:

Spoiler for Fear crack:
Lol, Vita's fear! and Zafira saves the day once again!
Quote:
SWAT!Fate

Spoiler for Part III:
No way! This is so awesomely surprising and suspenseful I can't wait for more.

Quote:
Lol
Poor Fate. I love the bored songs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post

Spoiler for Intro:

Spoiler for Preview:

Full Download link:

Enjoy!
It looks exciting! But I'm so busy I'll wait till I have some time to enjoy it. Probably tonight or tomorrow. Sorry! Though I'm still worried about Signum. I remember seeing this in the image thread...

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-17, 04:19   Link #7356
Advent000
Inactive Member

Quote:
XD

SWAT!Fate

Spoiler for Part III:
A bit of the past revealed, and did Signum just kill Hayate.
Advent000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-17, 06:24   Link #7357
wanwan1203
Troublemaker

Quote:
SWAT!Fate

Spoiler for Part III:
Fate!!! DX the reaction of the manager lacked some impact ^^' i was expecting something like: *scream* then "oh my god! why?! what did you do!!" then *so nervous almost sh*tting herself senseless* ^^;;; umm and though i would agree a bit with evil rick about the motives/reason for fighting of the wolkenritter here, i'm not gonna be too skeptical about it 'cause there might be more to it than what Nanoha said in the chapter. Also, Swat!Fate and her team.... they were outsmarted by Nanoha's gang!!! D: i wanted to see swat!fate kicking a$$ XD

Quote:
ah i agree with marksellus here. the songs were funny XD
Old 2008-07-17, 06:38   Link #7358
Preston
I am the lies in you.
*Author

Quote:
Lol, great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanwan1203 View Post
Fate!!! DX the reaction of the manager lacked some impact ^^' i was expecting something like: *scream* then "oh my god! why?! what did you do!!" then *so nervous almost sh*tting herself senseless* ^^;;; umm and though i would agree a bit with evil rick about the motives of the wolkenritter here, i'm not gonna be too skeptical about them 'cause there might be more to it than what Nanoha said in the chapter. Also, Swat!Fate and her team.... they were outsmarted by Nanoha's gang!!! D: i wanted to see swat!fate kicking a$$ XD
The manager was strong willed and distanced. If a hostage was killed in front of me due to my inaction I would look almost unaffected, but inside I'd feel, well, I can't really describe it. When I've seriously screwed up before (admittedly, I've never screwed up that badly before) I'd get the same, intensely sickly feeling, but look like I didn't care. Usually it made matters worse, because I'd have teachers/relatives/parents/siblings scream at me twice as loud for being utterly indifferent. Of course, I'm not a drone; I did indeed care, but didn't know how to show it.

And the other things you mentioned are for another time, and another *cough* prequel *cough* story... or later in this one. Nanoha wasn't ready to give a complete explanatory monologue to Hayate then and there. Sadly, it might be too late for her ever to find out any more now...
Old 2008-07-17, 07:04   Link #7359
wanwan1203
Troublemaker

Quote:
The manager was strong willed and distanced. If a hostage was killed in front of me due to my inaction I would look almost unaffected, but inside I'd feel, well, I can't really describe it. When I've seriously screwed up before (admittedly, I've never screwed up that badly before) I'd get the same, intensely sickly feeling, but look like I didn't care. Usually it made matters worse, because I'd have teachers/relatives/parents/siblings scream at me twice as loud for being utterly indifferent. Of course, I'm not a drone; I did indeed care, but didn't know how to show it.
ahh i see ^^'' i didn't know that (about the manager) ^^;; but i can relate to you though o.o .. like really really relate to what you said. when i was in grade 6, my adviser and the other teachers would reprimand me a lot for being "indifferent" or seeming like i'm not affected or guilty when they are upset or angry at me (cause i just smile sheepishly or don't cry/uber frown when i get scolded by them) >.< ..oh wait.. 'till now it's like this.. ^^'' but i always told my classmates that it's not that i was "happy" or "didn't give a care in the world". i was feeling guilty and scared and embarrassed but smiling is my way of coping with it. and i chose to learn from my mistakes quietly instead of crying in front of the whole class and giving the teachers the satisfaction of seeing me get scared out of my mind. ^^'''''

Quote:
And the other things you mentioned are for another time, and another *cough* prequel *cough* story... or later in this one. Nanoha wasn't ready to give a complete explanatory monologue to Hayate then and there. Sadly, it might be too late for her ever to find out any more now...
ahh i knew it!!! weeeeeee!!!! but hayate... D: *prays for hayate's survival* ^^
Old 2008-07-17, 07:36   Link #7360
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
"My name is Nanoha... And I have Coulrophobia."

"Hi Nanoha," The group stated encouragingly, making the girl ease up a little.

"Um...I don't know where to start... My wife, Fate-chan, made me come to these meetings because she thought it was getting bad."

"How bad?" The leader of the circle asked gently.

"I... Blew up an insurance agency with my most powerful S-ranked attack because I saw a jack-in-the-box."

"......."

"Harlaown-san, I need you to sign these insurance forms before we go any farther..."

"Not more forms," She cried out sadly.

[EDIT]: Page claim for cute moments!
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha