Quote:
Originally Posted by Hata View Post
Spoiler for 345:
No magic? He's toast!!!!
osorito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-22, 12:15   Link #7642
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Remember Eva without her magic in Mahora tournament?
Spoiler:

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-22, 13:08   Link #7643
osorito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Remember Eva without her magic in Mahora tournament?
Spoiler:
I'm a bit confused, the pactio card give the girls magic power wich comes from Negi itself. It he isn't allowed to used magic aka ME wouldn't they also be affected by the same rule. So basically he'll have to compete like a normal "human" and so would they without the benefits of the pactio cards.

Or if they are allowed to use the pactio card he could use the same card he used against Ransaka wich allowed him to summon the magic power of the cards he has meaning he could summon Asuna sword.
Old 2011-11-22, 15:01   Link #7644
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by osorito View Post
Or if they are allowed to use the pactio card he could use the same card he used against Ransaka wich allowed him to summon the magic power of the cards he has meaning he could summon Asuna sword.
He no longer has that pactio. It was cancelled after the Tournament since it was just for the Rakan fight.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-22, 15:19   Link #7645
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Spoiler for ...:
Spoiler for ...:

Last edited by zibi88; 2011-11-22 at 15:31.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-22, 16:45   Link #7646
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Spoiler for 345:
Old 2011-11-22, 17:13   Link #7647
DKN117

Deleted for safety and just in case

Osorito, quick: take your quote of me down before I get in trouble.

Last edited by DKN117; 2011-11-22 at 18:52. Reason: don't wanna piss off the mods
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-22, 18:12   Link #7648
osorito

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnAdct1 View Post
Spoiler for 345:
I loved the class rep nose bleed when Negi carried her right after tertium (suddenly forgot his name sorry ) surprise attack.
Old 2011-11-23, 17:22   Link #7649
zibi88

hmm but I wonder if negi is seriously immortal like eva... or its not like that... like he will grow up and age... slower than rest but still it might happen... so after 100-200 years he will die like rest... with the exception that he cant die before that like beign killed by others... maybe he can die only the natural way of aging and time passing...

since asuna mentioned that his status might be kinda an incomplate immortality like evas... and she hopes that he can grow up a little more than remain just a 10y old kid for a century...

well we know why he turns down all girls... its becouse if his condition (to live more than 100years...and fact that he might look like this 10years old kid durring his whole life now) and that he found his path and doesnt want to take away other peoples futures and cariers and dreams with his own path.... and so soon he will be only focused on terraforming mars as soon as possible so no time for love stuff (as fate said himself)

I can understand misa a bit... she wanted to get closer to negi... and than she learns that everyone else made a huge step foward compared to her.... she feels kinda left out from the group... but still I kinda remember that it was mentioned that Misa has a boyfriend... so what she now doesnt have him ? and I wonder how she and rest will react to the news about negis situation...

since in ch339 we saw misa daydreaming that negi soon will grow up like this nagi and that she must have him... but what will she do if she learns that negi wont grow anymore...her dreams go poof... so we will see... my guess is that 3 at most 4chapters till this short arc. ends...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-24, 07:07   Link #7650
Hata
時の異邦人

37 LE pactio cards

This is how the 31 cards of 37LE will be different than the previous issued duplicated character pactio cards, seiyu signatures, (in Ken's words, double the pactio power?) and Ken gives us the first look at what it might looks like.

Rina Sato, two versions, black and white look, (remember Negi's card is Theodora, so the real Negi card would be blank on the back.) Ken is leaning toward using the black one for the official release.

http://kenakamatsu.tumblr.com/post/13248804202/37-31
Old 2011-11-25, 17:31   Link #7651
DKN117

Deletion of Post

Last edited by DKN117; 2011-11-26 at 01:03. Reason: 344 has FINALLY come out (nine days late, but still)
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-26, 00:52   Link #7652
Xacual

So I don't know if it had been brought up before? I can't really recall but with Chao being brought up a bit lately with the whole Asuna sleeping for 100 years. Is it possible that Chao could have been sent to the past by Negi or with Negi's support? She was pretty important to his growth back before the magic world and indeed helped him a bit to move further along the path that ultimately led to ME, his immortality and resolving the magic world's problems.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-26, 04:09   Link #7653
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Oh at last the translation ! ;_;
I guess Asuna had learned a lot after many strip-sneeze by Negi
Quote:
Is it possible that Chao could have been sent to the past by Negi or with Negi's support? She was pretty important to his growth back before the magic world and indeed helped him a bit to move further along the path that ultimately led to ME, his immortality and resolving the magic world's problems.
It is possible...I think some had mentioned about this too. She's still quite mysterious so I don't think any further speculation about her can be instantly doubted.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-26, 05:08   Link #7654
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Oh at last the translation ! ;_;
I guess Asuna had learned a lot after many strip-sneeze by Negi
Unfortunately, I think she jinxed it by telling Negi not do to it in front of the Queen... now you know it'll happen several chapters later

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-26, 05:25   Link #7655
Hata
時の異邦人

Quote:
two versions, black and white look.....Ken is leaning toward using the black one for the official release.
due to popular responses on FaceBook, the signature will be WHITE, as in white wing.

C346 will be 15 pages because Ken got one less day to work on it due to the holiday, break next week, C347 will be on COMBINED ISSUE 3-4.
Old 2011-11-26, 10:31   Link #7656
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
C346 will be 15 pages because Ken got one less day to work on it due to the holiday, break next week, C347 will be on COMBINED ISSUE 3-4.
Don't you mean COMBINED ISSUE 4-5?

EDIT: Nevermind. It turns out that Wednesday's issue of Shounen Magazine is Issue 53.
Old 2011-11-26, 21:29   Link #7657
Hata
時の異邦人

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnAdct1 View Post
EDIT: Nevermind. It turns out that Wednesday's issue of Shounen Magazine is Issue 53.
so C347 will be on COMBINED ISSUE 2-3.

the spoiler looks real to me, (80%+) go ahead and post them if you want, and it really does not take a genius to see the sports festival is the feature arc for the
Spoiler:
Old 2011-11-26, 22:12   Link #7658
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
so C347 will be on COMBINED ISSUE 2-3.
Unless the issue that comes out on December 7 is a double issue as well.
Old 2011-11-28, 00:37   Link #7659
Blank-Mage
Maniacal laughter ensues.

Great, so half of 3-A is going to do everything in their power to ruin Negi's life at the worst possible moment. At least, that's the impression I get.
Old 2011-11-28, 16:32   Link #7660
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank-Mage View Post
Great, so half of 3-A is going to do everything in their power to ruin Negi's life at the worst possible moment. At least, that's the impression I get.
Spoiler for 345:

Tags
action, fantasy