AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-02-29, 11:44   Link #861
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 08 Hello folks, miss me?

Oh man, I just knew it, the moment they showed the Tado dude drinking coffee, in the control tower, and with the girls doing high-speed runs..... I WANT SOME BUTTS Top Gun reference finally thumbs up to that mashup video, sounds like Commander Tado has an english VA already for an english dub

And now we see where Lan got the "Wan" from, she's so new to this earth stuff as she is gullible to it, to be so easily tricked, I feel for ya girl, it's not your extraterrestrial fault But when blonde loli groped Madoka, wow that was such a girly reaction from her, aw it was so cute when she lost the strength in her legs, ah what an awesome girl..... but then Mugimugi wasn't groped. I cried

Mugimugi enjoying Seaworld was nice, I guess coming from the planet she came from, sea life there wasn't so jumpy but seeing her in her school uniform more often now.... it lessens the screen time of her furry outfit NOOOOOOOO I am so conflicted, on the one hand I like the school uni, but on the other hand, I just love her furry mini skirt outfit, ah a leg fetish such as I am torn between my own desires....

Ahem, I say it before, I says again: NEED MORE HAIR-DOWN LAN. Look at her, still having those bangs covering the right side of her head even with her hair down
Free avatar
This scene was hilarious, Lan wants to sleep with Madoka because she thinks Madoka will be scared, LOL Lan in denial = cute, and then look, she too lost the strength in her legs, ah *nosebleed*

That ventilation shaft scene.... lol loli likes some Madoka butt too, normally I'd be a bit surprised if there's someone on this forum who likes that, but a character in the anime?

In honor of Lan's greeting:

Don't give it up, girl! Even though the loli was trolling you, I still want to see this greeting again!

Say, you folks remember when I was ranting about Lan not taking a bath with Madoka and Mugimugi? Well, shiver me timbers, a fan artist actually brought my delusions to life:
Spoiler for 3 girls, 1 NSFW bath!:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
I new something was off about that maid as soon as I saw him, but I thought it was just me...
This was so hilarious, and very ironic in my case. I had just recently read (manga) Kimi wa Boku no Toriko Nare's chapter 13, anyone who reads that manga too knows where I'm going with this. After reading that, I decided that short haired maids are no longer 100% girl, unless I see a lot of skin, some really revealing skin
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post
Next issue of Megami comes with the usual official art/renditions... and Lan will give us an eyeful of her tush (no surprises if Mangatron gets himself knocked out).

As for Nyantype, Madoka and Lan with an inflatable orca. Oh, just right for spring break!
I saw these earlier, and I'll say it here: I'm going to get to "work" on those pics once they hit the webs. I've been waiting for these to show up last week
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-29, 12:44   Link #862
inisipis

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Ahem, I say it before, I says again: NEED MORE HAIR-DOWN LAN. Look at her, still having those bangs covering the right side of her head even with her hair down
Free avatar
I love her with her hair down too. Thanks for the Avatar Mangatron. It's really cute.
inisipis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-29, 21:35   Link #863
chaos_animagic

Just saw ep 8

Now my answers previously is answered...

Also... Lan... is just so cute...

I wish that was the official greetings in real life too, LOL
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-29, 22:59   Link #864
Darthtabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Mugimugi enjoying Seaworld was nice, I guess coming from the planet she came from, sea life there wasn't so jumpy but seeing her in her school uniform more often now.... it lessens the screen time of her furry outfit NOOOOOOOO I am so conflicted, on the one hand I like the school uni, but on the other hand, I just love her furry mini skirt outfit, ah a leg fetish such as I am torn between my own desires....
I find it interesting that we haven't had a scene with Muginami in that outfit since the point where she finally threw her lot in with Madoka and Lan. She started wearing a regular school uniform almost immediately afterwards. Given Kiss' penchant for fur trim the change seems like it could be symbolic.

Also, while we're on the first scene to feature Muginami in a school uniform -that scene proves once and for all that she's the smartest of the three girls. She held her toast in her hand rather than trying to run with it in her mouth like the other two. :P

Also noticed that Lan bought herself a second stuffed Orca. I wonder if she's going to buy a new one every time she goes to Sea World. Maybe she's trying to build a pod?
Darthtabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-01, 03:05   Link #865
sa547
*Author

http://hashihime.blogspot.com/2012/0...gets-into.html

She ought to yell out "MARU!"
Old 2012-03-01, 17:34   Link #866
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dop View Post
Putting "Madoka buzzes the tower" into the 'tube brings up this mashup...

Well played.
And even the timing of the lines is virtually the same. That's one amazing homage right there.
Old 2012-03-01, 20:13   Link #867
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Episode 8 was a lot of fun. Great to finally learn more about the universe of Lagrange.

I also loved the camaraderie and chemistry displayed by the three main girls of the show. It was also good to see Madoka start to show some added maturity and thoughtfulness. Excellent work on the "coming of age" narrative!

I also tend to like the show's sense of humor. Its comedy (be it physical or otherwise) is consistently executed with a certain crispness and naturalism. It's refreshingly not over-the-top, usually, and so the "punchline" is more effective to me. Lots of funny little quirks to the show.

I'm impressed that Lan's "Woof" was actually given an in-canon explanation, also tying in to a good comedic bit. Really nice!

Now, my only significant criticism of the episode - I'm generally not a fan of the pint-sized ojousama character type, especially when they come seemingly out of nowhere to completely take a show over, as what's going on here. I also usually find this character type a bit obnoxious and/or hard to swallow. But oh well, her overall execution could have been worse. At least there's some nuance to her character.

Anyway, Episode 8 was a very good episode. 8/10.
Old 2012-03-01, 23:08   Link #868
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

?? doesnt look like a rinne pic got released in magami/newtype
Old 2012-03-01, 23:14   Link #869
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Oh oh... the loli chairman is color coded!!!

Yellow Vox? No! Madoka's cousin! She should have it!

I thought the loli sort of spoiled the mood of the show. She doesn't really fit in with the rest of the girls.

Damn, that Villa knows how to sweet talk the ladies. He got loli chairman to take his side.

I predict she will join Madoka's school!
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-01, 23:23   Link #870
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

"MAVERIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!!!!!! !!"

x_x
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-01, 23:39   Link #871
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
I've also written her congratulations in her blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
Damn, that Villa knows how to sweet talk the ladies. He got loli chairman to take his side.
lolwut? The loli chairman didn't take Villa's side at all, she flat out refused his stupid request to hand over the Vox (which would've spelt certain doom for the Earth).

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
I predict she will join Madoka's school!
Dubious, I'd say, due to her being elementary school only, or first year middle school at the very most.
Old 2012-03-01, 23:54   Link #872
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
I've also written her congratulations in her blog

lolwut? The loli chairman didn't take Villa's side at all, she flat out refused his stupid request to hand over the Vox (which would've spelt certain doom for the Earth).

Dubious, I'd say, due to her being elementary school only, or first year middle school at the very most.

She's colluding with Villa. And she's older than she looks.
Old 2012-03-02, 00:14   Link #873
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
Wait,are you actualy judging the age of a loli by the way she looks?
I'm disapoint
Old 2012-03-02, 03:32   Link #874
justpassingby

Character profile no 26

Quote:
Yurikano (CV: Itou Mariya)
Princess of De Metrio and Villagiulio's younger sister. Like her brother, she possesses strong charisma and had a bright prospect, but then the incident called "Tragedy of Militia Zodea" occurred and her whereabouts is unknown.
Kirius, Izo, and Array were her disciples when she was an instructor in training during their time at the Royal Air Force Academy

Last edited by justpassingby; 2012-03-02 at 04:04.
justpassingby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 04:08   Link #875
~BC~

Interesting. Glad the anime wasn't just name dropping for the sake of advertising the prequel manga.
~BC~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 04:15   Link #876
sa547
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby View Post
Character profile no 26
Holy... Her hair color, facial expression and stance somewhat...
Spoiler for what....?:
Old 2012-03-02, 10:34   Link #877
ReddyRedWolf

Aww crap imagine when the trio meets Madoka.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 10:43   Link #878
Dark Wing

Quote:
Character profile no 26
Wow just wow they altered her character design a little from the one in the prequel manga. Now either this means they are really trying to push the comparisons between Madoka and Yurikano or the theory that they are indeed related may turn out to be true.
Old 2012-03-02, 11:52   Link #879
inisipis

Quote:
Character profile no 26
That same mature confident smile is something we saw when Madoka calms down the striking duo in the last episode, as opposed to her usual preppy gun-ho smile. Regal but warm.
inisipis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 16:13   Link #880
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Holy... Her hair color, facial expression and stance somewhat...
Spoiler for what....?:

I think she looks more like...

Spoiler for that lady:

Tags
anime original, mecha, science fiction, yuri