AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Old 2007-01-15, 04:22   Link #181
slidingk1

wow im disapointed in the second episode it's just a recap. Why did they even bother doing it in the first place I just dont understand the point of doing it? No new footage what so ever but the first few minutes and the ending credits. I hope something actually happens in the third episode.
slidingk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-15, 13:41   Link #182
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

The whole series is a recap to some extent -- but apparently all the first episodes at least will be old footage. There's some noise that the second half of the season contains most of the new footage (2nd eps for each mini-arc) but I'm not really holding my breath. I'll just keep a third eye on it whilst I focus elsewhere.
Old 2007-01-15, 21:29   Link #183
Nica'sKnight14

Is there a season two???? Is the Shuffle Memories season two or just a story????
Nica'sKnight14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-15, 23:44   Link #184
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Can anyone do a proper translation? I can't really trust a LoL Web Translation. :x

Quote:
これってWOWOW版の続編なの?

メインヒロインであるリシアンサス・ネリネ・楓・亜沙・プリムラを、それぞれ一人づつクローズアップした構 成で、 ヒロイン個別の新規OP&EDや完全新作のオリジナル話も追加したディレクターズカット版(再編集)総集編 です。

Being the continuation of this っ て WOWOW edition?

As for Rishiansas Nerine, maple, sub-, and the primula who is the main heroine, it is director's cutting version (reorganization collection) total Atsmaa to which an original story of individual heroine's new OP&ED and a complete new work was added by the composition closed up respectively by one person.
Quote:
乳首、パンツ等はあるの?

パンツはOK、乳首はNG。

There is a nipple and underpants etc.?

As for underpants OK, as for nipple NG.

I found this tidbit the most interesting:
Quote:
空鍋はあるの?

無いという話です。

There is a empty pot?

It is a story that it is not.
Which could be suggesting...
Spoiler:

Like what Vexx mentioned:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Animating each path in the second half of the season.. .WOULD be novel and interesting.
Indeed it'll be interesting, but I'll rather not get my hopes up too high. ^^
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-15, 23:54   Link #185
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Indeed it'll be interesting, but I'll rather not get my hopes up too high. ^^
Well let's be realistic here, either the Japanese are crazy about recaps or the director wants to remake the entire series in the vision that he originally wanted it to be but couldn't before. Basically the, "aw man I should've done this instead," as there are always many paths to an objective.

THe openings which for Kaede included scenes from the game for her path and then finishes with her kissing Rin (Which is the ending) seems to tell me that if their willing to animate those scenes into the opening...would it not make sense to give animate each girl's path? I'm sure that would be much more profitable. They could redo every girl in a much better way. Plus, I want to see Kaede's ending animated. The other girls I could care less so long as it's Kaede (Asa's already been taken care of).
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-21, 11:41   Link #186
bobmarleypeople
Inactive Member

Just out of interest, has Ayako got another site yet 'cos their old site http://ayako.snowlava.com/ has died.

On a better note, I just found Episode 2 on DDL ^^ Psycho Kaede has returned XD It's interesting that they're making an opening+ending for each character, Episode 3 broadcast yet? **rolls over to timeanddate.com** yes it has. **waits impatiently for episode 3** I can't remember who's episode this is, but I'll get it anyway.
bobmarleypeople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-21, 16:59   Link #187
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
*gets loudspeaker* would any kind mod plz make a thread for ep 3!? ^__^

~ i cant write about it until i see the thread O.o

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-21, 17:25   Link #188
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

You do realize there's a request thread, right?
Old 2007-03-26, 22:29   Link #189
guuchan
Mou Nakanai~
*Fansubber

Somehow I really sat through the whole series (don't ask me why), and I'm partially glad about it. If I didn't, I wouldn't have seen the last episode. To sum up, this WHOLE series except the last episode (i.e. episode 1-11) is recap, every single scene is. The last episode is original and fun though, with references to Kaede's "ambiversion" and a few parodies. I enjoyed it. Therefore, if you have already watched the TV series, don't bother about the rest and just watch the final episode.
guuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 07:48   Link #190
Danny_river
Kanon Fotter!

All i have to say is that episode 12 was THE BEST EPISODE EVER!!!!!!
Danny_river is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-17, 23:45   Link #191
killer5065

the only thing i did not like about it was that he did not get with sia
killer5065 is offline   Reply With Quote