AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-24, 10:48   Link #18881
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
You didn't know? Neena Trinity is voiced by Kugimiya Rie, aka Louise Shana Nagi Francoise de Blanc Le Valliere Sanzenin

Unfortunately, Mai is not that kind of tsundere And besides, Mamiko Noto's voice is much more soothing
Didn't know before, but now I envision Burning Arisa VS Exceed Nanoha in full funnel combat during Banning's Counterattack.

I didn't mean a switch of VA there, just putting Mai in Neena's place.

Quote:
Not sure. Drei doesn't seem to fit Wesson. Now Wesson could technically fit Dynames, but unfortunately I already had an OC for th-

Ooops *zips mouth*
Me too! Two in fact, with Gimmy returning Dynames to its original owner in StrikerS and Rebuilt of StrikerS.

That opens up the possibility for Gimmy to return it to your OC in the StrikerS timeline!

But I'll adapt to your's, since I haven't made anyhting concrete yet. Dynames might not be the same Dynames as the fighter suit, or the Grade I'm using, so go ahead and make your own take.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Nanda?
Singapore slang for "Oh yes that is crux of the matter."

I love how Singlish can simplify things to the point of incomprehension.

Quote:

Now to wait for 7Arcs to release a piece of all the CC girls together... and I shall prove that if Lelouch could do it, God Emperor Kha can make his harem debut!

*runs*
Quote:
Is this a setup? >_<

IS THIS A SETUP?!?!?!?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
OK that's it. I'm making an Almaria clone right now.

*RUNS*
Well what do you know, it IS a setup!

*RUNS*

Quote:
Well, in selkirk's translation we see the new type of soldier called "Extended", so I just drew a relation between them and our Extended Relic Weapons. I dont think those new Extended soldiers were enhanced with Relics... our ERW will stay the same, though, of course.

And that's an interesting idea. Killing the ERW will be more difficult than I thought...
Extended soldiers... ka? I'd think of them as massproduction ERW, but without Relics to reduce production cost by a lot. Therefore, our ERW can remain.

I don't think it's killing them that would be a problem. It's surviving their dying AOE. In Kerokano, Kha used magic damage on Clotho, but the Relic eruption blew out his body, as well as several tunnels of Jail's lab causing the structure to destabilize and collapse like a mad doc's hideout always does. That kicks off Jail's next phase, but let's stop here for now.

As for canon, something similar happened, but there Kha use lethal damage and caused Clotho's bio-reactor to go nova, creating a blast of lesser magnitude. Fate then used the lab's adaptive systems to redistribute the weight of the lab such that the building doesn't collapse, and so on and so forth. I think.
Old 2008-01-24, 10:53   Link #18882
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
[Akari] EEEEEHHHH?!?!?!?! [/Akari]
[Aika]HAZUKASHII SERIFU KINSHI!![/Aika]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
"Swallow the leader"... I think. Can't quite remember the video I saw...
Yeah...that's what I THOUGHT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
There's a fancomic I saw where Caro summoned Voltaire and Nanoha shot the crap outta it with SLB.
Whoa, seriously?

Quote:
Actually, I'm kinda worried about his Hayate. She's going to be Stockholm'ed, afterall.

...which could lead to this crack:
Spoiler for Bauer Syndrome:

Why Franz? He's the pwn puppy, that's why. XD
Somebody's been READING MY WORK!!!

YAY!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
It does ruin the dynamics of their relationship somewhat. Not to say I don't look forward to this after some development.

Then again, I figure Lelouch would lop off C.C.'s head faster than anything if it meant clearing the last obstacle to his goals.
<nods> That's why I just DON'T see CC becoming involved with Lulu...they strike me more as partners in crime than anything else

Karen for the same reasons - I mean, come on, being involved with one of your subordinates...

That's why I ship Lulu/Shirley...

...and because HE NEEDS A NORMAL GIRL, DAMMIT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Welkommen, Comrade Admiral. This is Kha, Marshal of these parts.
YOU are NOT permitted to invoke Raynor!

Quote:

Bauer syndrome... What's that?
You SERIOUSLY don't remember?

I intro'd it in my Arcas/Hayate/Grandis resolution bit...

The TSAB version of Stockholm Syndrome...named after the daughter of a certain TSAB Enforcer...

Quote:
PERSONA 3 is just EXCELLENT!!!
Also a secret:

WATER IS WET!!
Old 2008-01-24, 11:16   Link #18883
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Makes me want a Master Grade Nanoha Exceed Mode with Blaster Bits
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
/drool

Make her come with up-the-pantsu Action Stand and Full Blaster Mode!
There is a Nanoha model. Her right leg is raised. And she isn't wearing pantsu. My immediate reaction was DO NOT WANT.

Quote:
*eyes knife*

Yep, that'll do the job quite as well
"There's something special about a good knife. Wanna borrow my wife? Maybe. My knife? Never."

"Sergeant Major, you aren't married."

"It's the thought that counts."

Quote:
... The Father, The Son And the Holy Ghost, the Trinity of MANLINESS and GAR?
Maybe Too bad the SRX version doesn't want to load -_-

Quote:
Like both, but give me Ibis anyday

*runs*
Ibis does have her charms; I loled when I realised that she's one of the few female SRW charecters who doesn't have a bounce animation. *laughs*

Quote:
OUCH

Well, she's supposedly gonna go through such with Grandis
That's what my crack idea is. She's been stockholmed - or in the case, Bauer'ed - into joining Grandis. Hence she attacks Franz.

Quote:
Mysterious Voice: *hiding behind wall*

But Mai's ultimate method leaves no mess, no evidence, no witnesses, and takes them straight to hell.

Also, you don't have to worry about cleaning up those entrails

Ai: ...

It makes me proud.

Mai: ...

Arigato, Senpai
Gruff manly voice: "But you cannot deny that a plasma grenade is so much more satisfying. Oh yes, watching their faces as they realised they're fucked is a very satisfying feeling."
Quote:
Oh ho... Sekiha Tenkyoken Love Love Attack Franz & Naomi version? THIS I got to see
Hahaha....

Wrong version, Lowe. Let me give you a hint: I'm spending more time with SRW OG than Gundam right now. It's the OTHER Love Love attack.

Quote:
But Wedge is WIN
Like duh. He's so win that his student Gavin Daklighter was able to ignore Jacen Solo's Force Pressure.

"I apologize for any, uh, pressure."

"You're young, Colonel Solo. You'll learn. Now STFU and GTFO."
Quote:
Oh HELL no...

But it does fit, just leave out the disgraced Elite parts. :3
THere probably won't be any Disgraced Elite parts. Fic-Kha would have a fit if they stripped and branded poor Fate-chan in front of everybody.

Quote:
Smith: There's that too
Wesson: Excellent PLAN

S&W: WE BEGIN THE INTERVENTION TO ALL WOMEN WITH HAR-

*Chainsaw revs*

Mai: ...

Enna Mai, Mokyou Hakaisuru

Ivanovich: "I'd let Franz join you, except that we need him to do the paperwork."

Quote:
And comes with... special "features" and "gimmicks"...

Also features cross-compatibility with the Master Grade Sonic Form Fate Testarossa!!!!!

*runs*
Fuck you all, I want a Master Grade Master Chief.

Quote:
*feels dark aura behind him*

"We're just discussing merchandising options! Promise! Put that chainsaw down!!!!"
Naomi: "Enemies of women! Those who toy with the hearts of maidens! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
*goes rock and roll with the M7 SMG*

Quote:
Bauer syndrome... What's that?
The Fanon name for Stockholm Syndrome. Stockholm Syndrome is when the captive begins to identify with the captor and if female, falls in love with the captor. Aka Hayate/Grandis.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-01-24, 11:29   Link #18884
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Me too! Two in fact, with Gimmy returning Dynames to its original owner in StrikerS and Rebuilt of StrikerS.

That opens up the possibility for Gimmy to return it to your OC in the StrikerS timeline!

But I'll adapt to your's, since I haven't made anyhting concrete yet. Dynames might not be the same Dynames as the fighter suit, or the Grade I'm using, so go ahead and make your own take.
Actually, this Dynames was not handed over... it was created from scratch with one popular device in mind...

Quote:
Now to wait for 7Arcs to release a piece of all the CC girls together... and I shall prove that if Lelouch could do it, God Emperor Kha can make his harem debut!

*runs*
Just that Kha needs more than 3 different timelines to snag them all...

Quote:

*RUNS*

Quote:
Extended soldiers... ka? I'd think of them as massproduction ERW, but without Relics to reduce production cost by a lot. Therefore, our ERW can remain.
That's what I had in mind as well.

Quote:
I don't think it's killing them that would be a problem. It's surviving their dying AOE. In Kerokano, Kha used magic damage on Clotho, but the Relic eruption blew out his body, as well as several tunnels of Jail's lab causing the structure to destabilize and collapse like a mad doc's hideout always does. That kicks off Jail's next phase, but let's stop here for now.

As for canon, something similar happened, but there Kha use lethal damage and caused Clotho's bio-reactor to go nova, creating a blast of lesser magnitude. Fate then used the lab's adaptive systems to redistribute the weight of the lab such that the building doesn't collapse, and so on and so forth. I think.
What I meant is that it will be hard to kill them without making them go boom...for example, hitting them with a certain type of magic, or hitting them in a certain weak point, instead of going all out ala Nanoha.

And hey, you got me confused here. I thought Kerokanon was basically the OC canon timeline... so those two scenarios you got up there are set in the same timeline. Maybe you have another idea for Kerokanon?

Quote:
PERSONA 3 is just EXCELLENT!!!
Where are you at in the game?
Old 2008-01-24, 11:31   Link #18885
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post

WATER IS WET!!
I just have to jump in here and post this:

*exits stage right!*
Sayings and quotes hold wisdom in them. Either the wisdom is found in the correctness of the quote, or in the lesson learned from the error.
Hard part is figuring out who's making the errors...
Old 2008-01-24, 11:44   Link #18886
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
That's what my crack idea is. She's been stockholmed - or in the case, Bauer'ed - into joining Grandis. Hence she attacks Franz.

The Fanon name for Stockholm Syndrome. Stockholm Syndrome is when the captive begins to identify with the captor and if female, falls in love with the captor. Aka Hayate/Grandis.
YES! On the mark!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBrotha View Post
I just have to jump in here and post this:

*exits stage right!*

Oh my god, I cracked up when I saw this...

COOKIES FOR THE MAN!!
Old 2008-01-24, 12:16   Link #18887
Aaron008R

Quote:
OK that's it. I'm making an Almaria clone right now.

*RUNS*
*Erio runs into Mai's chainsaw, VERTICALLY*

Mai: The new tactic... is a success...

Me: Serves him right. XD

Quote:
How many Kha's?

Quote:
*runs*

*RUNS*
*Kha meets the same halved end as Erio*

Quote:

Who fights the other two, Shain and Orca?

Quote:
Somebody's been READING MY WORK!!!

YAY!!!!
Just so you know, I read your works. ALL OF THEM. Just don't expect me to remember every detail.

Quote:
You SERIOUSLY don't remember?

I intro'd it in my Arcas/Hayate/Grandis resolution bit...

The TSAB version of Stockholm Syndrome...named after the daughter of a certain TSAB Enforcer...
Now I do.

Quote:
Also a secret:

WATER IS WET!!
Stuffy grouchbag!

*runs*

Quote:
>.> <.< >_<

You do remember that Grandis'll get reverse-Stockholmed at the same time, right? That's why he defects.

Quote:
Noted. Though for the record, the thing developed in GenerationS is some sort of kinship/attraction instead of a full-blown love.

Quote:
Where are you at in the game?
VERY early. Still only at 5th floor in Tartarus. but I'm having a great time!

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2008-01-24, 12:26   Link #18888
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
And that's what makes it soooo kakui~~!!!
Hmmm...all we need now if some kinda evil clone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
I was thinking more of Keroko-chan riding this monster.

Spoiler for Keroko's Ride:
Or maybe this...

Spoiler for Keroko's other ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty View Post
I see...but Gundam not being mecha?
Okay...
Might be more like Gundam in spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty View Post
*readies pistol*
Kha...explain...now.
Hmmm...kinda glad Shamsel isn't a girl

Quote:
*sniffs*

Delicious isn't it?
It always is

Quote:
Don't you know? WAFFles are good
Oh, knew that long ago. Gotta love WAFFles

Quote:
i can already see how THAT'll end...
Spoiler for pic:

Though drinking is not mandatory in this case
Remember kids, don't drink and fly .
Oh, and be sure to avoid Gruul the Dragonkiller, too

Quote:
Haha, maybe. She DID have the Fin Funnels in StrikerS, afterall.
Not to mention she inherited Amuro's nickname

Quote:
Actually, I'm kinda worried about his Hayate. She's going to be Stockholm'ed, afterall.

...which could lead to this crack:
Spoiler for Bauer Syndrome:

What is...THIS?!

Quote:
... The Father, The Son And the Holy Ghost, the Trinity of MANLINESS and GAR?
Wouldn't it be more like the Pwn, the Own, and the Ubberness?

Quote:

It's getting tired, but... I just love the beautiful glow.
It's so green and lovely

Quote:
And like MG Hayate, all three feature 1 button "Jacket Purge".
Hmm...or maybe like a Rider's Cast Off?

*runs*

Quote:
Yeah, I liked the piece. What I dont like is Vivio. *ahem*

And dont mind the Vivio comments. I'm joking...well, sort of...

To each their own

*ponders another WAFF fic*

Quote:
Also a secret:

WATER IS WET!!
Dehydrated Water: Just add water
Old 2008-01-24, 12:53   Link #18889
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
*Erio runs into Mai's chainsaw, VERTICALLY*

Mai: The new tactic... is a success...

Me: Serves him right. XD

(Aaron is getting more brutal by the day... I better keep the cloning plans secret...)

*runs*

Quote:
Who fights the other two, Shain and Orca?
I dunno. There are not many OCs involved in this arc. Keroko's and FlameSparkZ's OCs are in the area but doing their own stuff, for instance.

But this is good. I may take one of those two to fight Gwen - though this possibility still depends on Gwen's objective and motivation to fight them. At least Orga and Clotho absolutely hate Gwen, since she owned them both when they were little, despite Orga and Clotho having more magical power than her. And they are dying for a rematch.

Quote:
VERY early. Still only at 5th floor in Tartarus. but I'm having a great time!
Ah, indeed that's pretty much the beginning. It only gets better.
Old 2008-01-24, 13:14   Link #18890
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
Yeah, I'm most certainly lost here... but it's all good. I just spend the time writing up my OC (as someone said to do what, two pages back already?)

Unsurprisingly, the Device Profile is longer than the character profile by about... three pages.

Does anyone want me to go ahead and put it up? Or should I wait for a good time?
Old 2008-01-24, 13:25   Link #18891
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
I did read it. But that's not the point. The way you were talking, it seemed like you just scrapped the idea recently. WHICH implies that you've certainly been contemplating it even after my ban long ago.

Sorry if I'm snappish today. busy week. If I misunderstood, I'm sorry.
Well, Almaria herself was scrapped long ago, i just scrapped Almaria the avatar/AI as well...

I'm replacing her with an Angel Doll... Kha, try to guess who.

I'm saving her soul for the "Memory of the Planet" arc of AlternateS II...

That is no revivial though, only this...

Spoiler for may or may not compute:

*runs*

Last edited by Saint X; 2008-01-24 at 13:38.
Old 2008-01-24, 13:49   Link #18892
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post

*runs*
Hmm... alpha centauri crossover?
Sayings and quotes hold wisdom in them. Either the wisdom is found in the correctness of the quote, or in the lesson learned from the error.
Old 2008-01-24, 14:03   Link #18893
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Or maybe this...

Spoiler for Keroko's other ride:
No, blue dragons would be the domain of blue Aspect Mages. Personally, I prefer this one to be Keroko's ride:

Spoiler for sweetest black ride ever:
Old 2008-01-24, 14:22   Link #18894
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
No, blue dragons would be the domain of blue Aspect Mages. Personally, I prefer this one to be Keroko's ride:

She's the bloody avatar of neltharion deathwing... how hard is it to summon a neltharion lookalike for her?
Old 2008-01-24, 14:32   Link #18895
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Concidering avatar =/= summoner, and Keroko doesn't practice summoning magic... pretty hard, actually.

Neltharion also happens to be Lost Logia level powerfull, hence why I never actually use him, only refer to him.
Old 2008-01-24, 14:39   Link #18896
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Quote:
Concidering avatar =/= summoner, and Keroko doesn't practice summoning magic... pretty hard, actually.

Neltharion also happens to be Lost Logia level powerfull, hence why I never actually use him, only refer to him.
Why not have her transform into one then? Make her lose sanity in that form or something... I think it would be an awesome choise because you can just imagine the look on some poor opponents face when she/he is suddenly facing a big ass dragon instead of a bureau mage

I think black dragons as a bad choise for mounts, as they think humans as little more than cattle and would resist quite vehemently...
...not to mention the inherent magic resistance and magical powers that they possess, making any magical attempts in subduing them quite a feat.
Old 2008-01-24, 14:49   Link #18897
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Why not have her transform into one then? Make her lose sanity in that form or something... I think it would be an awesome choise because you can just imagine the look on some poor opponents face when she/he is suddenly facing a big ass dragon instead of a bureau mage
*Jerks thumb towards the A's summary of Keroko's history* She went berserk, but she never transforms into a dragon fully. Max what happened was black magical dragon wings and glowy eyes.

Quote:
I think black dragons as a bad choise for mounts, as they think humans as little more than cattle and would resist quite vehemently...
...not to mention the inherent magic resistance and magical powers that they possess, making any magical attempts in subduing them quite a feat.
I know. To even get to ride one Keroko has to hammer out a truce with said dragon first. Litterally.
Old 2008-01-24, 14:51   Link #18898
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Quote:
I know. To even get to ride one Keroko has to hammer out a truce with said dragon first. Litterally.
i also think it a bad idea to have a mount that would like nothing more than to snack on you...
Old 2008-01-24, 15:07   Link #18899
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Quote:
And the third one can be more kickass than the other two and so on...
lol no. Just two.

Quote:
Does that involve a Divine/Celestial Entity?

If not, then Nanoha is fine for escalation into the [Insert ordinal number here] and most Holiest Saint Royal...

[Sankt (sp?) Kaiser] Vivio: I now bestow upon you...

[Divine Mother] ??????: The Crown of [Insert Artifact here]
hahaha. No, just her being badass in a Valkyrie-style Barrier Jacket.

Quote:
I hope it does not involve putting things in a stasis field... oh wait, Fate is Lightning aligned...

*Runs from Protoss and Fate*
Wrong Arbiter.
"No, this is our fight, and I will see it finished!"

Quote:
OMG NOT THAT!!!

*Dials the number for Marduk*
OMG yes that XD.

Quote:
Battleship, passing thru!!! Battleship, passing thru!!!
No, not Battleship. Think Super Carrier.
Loaded up with 2 squadrons of SR-103Cs (and 1 SR-103NT), 4 Squadrons of SX-02A Wyverns, and 3 Squadrons of C-709 Longsword Heavy Assault Bombers.

Quote:
Will not Guess the N... But does it have an improved COFFIN System?

I have dibs on what i'll get as well... as well as few of my own designed fighters- though some are ripoffs... i think

*goes shopping*
No COFFIN Cockpit systems, because it ruins the image of space-bound warriors flying their fighters using control systems and joysticks is more awesome than dinky COFFIN systems.

Quote:
*cue in end of the world music*
Perhaps.

Quote:
Do they have weakpoints that i can shoot at?
If you're in a fighter.

Quote:
Keroko is the Deathwing... but riding another dragon?

COMPUTING...
T'will be epic.

Quote:
WE NEED MORE SPARTAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNSSSSSS~
No, only one. The most BADASS one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
Hmm... mind-numbing insanity, check. Random crossover madness with Nanoha, check.

I guess the only thing to do is do as Wild suggested...

*Plants the seeds of destruction awesome.*
http://www.sheezyart.com/view/1441314/

Crash just joined the party.
Whoo, here we go...

Quote:

I'm especially most interested in the 11th part...

MASTER CHIEF + FATE COMBO?!?!?!?!?!

WINNER

And Nanoha's always been GAR in her own way
There will be (hopefully) some things I do that have never been done before in the OC.

Quote:
We'll see, just don't make it too long, i'm by princible against long bouts of emo (well, generally against everything emo, but i know it happens so meh...), have fun
Well get ready for around 24 chapters of the stuff (Though the focus in primarily Nanoha, there's enough things going on everywhere else to kinda make you forget about her temporarily.

Quote:
"Uneven Elephant? Doesn't look much like an elephant to me; more like two squids kissing."

"Believe."

"FEET FIRST INTO HELL! OO-FUCKING-RAH!"
"Usually the good Lord works in mysterious ways, but not today. This here is 66 tons of straight-up, HE-spewing, dee-vine intervention. If God is love, then you can call me Cupid!"

Quote:
Like both, but give me Ibis anyday
I don't know. Excellen is kinda stuck on the #1 spot when it comes to the girls (although sometimes her and Latooni trade positions).

Quote:
Need Hayate for that second part. Anyway, APPROVED!
Oh yes, I have plans for Hayate. Our lovable moving cannon will be getting some screentime of kickass.

Chrono too.
Random Bridge Bunny: "Enemy ships, staggered line! Captain! They outnumber us 3 to 1!"

Chrono: "Then it's a fair fight. All ships, fire at all! Burn their parasite hides!"

Quote:

Quote:

Well, if the Word of Keroko wants her to ride the Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon, then SO BE IT. *fire and brimstone*
Old 2008-01-24, 15:08   Link #18900
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
Just so you know, I read your works. ALL OF THEM. Just don't expect me to remember every detail.
<shrugs> True. Someone like you can't POSSIBLY be expected to remember EVERYTHING - your memory simply isn't good enough.

UNLIKE MINE!!

[Satoko]O-HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO![/Satoko]

Quote:
Stuffy grouchbag!

*runs*

Go to your happy place... go to your happy place... Shion in a waitress outfit... mmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Dehydrated Water: Just add water

[Marian Cross]IDIOT DISCIPLE!!!![/Marian Cross]

Right Slap of DOOM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Xgouki

Quote:
Well, Almaria herself was scrapped long ago, i just scrapped Almaria the avatar/AI as well...

I'm replacing her with an Angel Doll... Kha, try to guess who.

I'm saving her soul for the "Memory of the Planet" arc of AlternateS II...

That is no revivial though, only this...

*runs*

Oh gods, not this FF7 crap again...
Closed Thread