AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hidan no Aria

Notices

Old 2011-04-28, 22:45   Link #1721
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Very interesting episode, just realized that maybe Rito already likes Kinji, judging by how she acted and the next episode preview (wasn't it her skirt?). By the way, it is just me or the Butei-killer wanted to leave Kinji out of this? Since he lost the bus because all his clocks got a delay so he thought his handwatch was the one wrong. It doesn't close enough to me, as well that Aria said that he isn't a copycat but the real one, so who is the one that got arrested?

And why Aria is so interestered on catching on him? He killed some of his friends or a familiar? I spected her to be a little more open and explain Kinji her main reasons, but well... She is tsundere after all, isn't gonna open just like that.
Also about Reki, she said that Aria contracted her, so she actually didn't fully trust that Kinji and her would have been enough for the case itselft.
To end up, not much that you can predict with the new advance, just a reconzialition between Aria and Kinji, maybe an explanation, and she starts replacing 'slave' with 'partner', mean that they got closer?

Ohh damn... 1 more week till we can finally get some answers?
Old 2011-04-28, 23:02   Link #1722
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Y'know, for some reason when watching the crane game scene I couldn't stop thinking of this.

Why do girls like Riko keep stuff in their cleavage? I mean I can understand some kind of valuable, but an arcade ticket?

Reki's choice a of a Dragunov is cool, I personally prefer myself the SVD too.~

And now Aria has some likeness to Harry Potter with that scar on her forehead. =P

All in all, not the most intense action, but a least gives an insight into what some of the more serious Butei missions are like.

No Shirayuki this episode though. =/

Last edited by SilverSyko; 2011-04-29 at 00:45.
SilverSyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-28, 23:10   Link #1723
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
No Shirayuki this episode though. =/
She left on a training mission last episode remember.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 00:06   Link #1724
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
she'll be back... in ep. 6 i think... with a katana on her hands... you'll know why soon enough....
Old 2011-04-29, 00:09   Link #1725
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
The part with the other students trying things was filler. That wasn't in the novel.
I'm a follower of the manga, which also didn't have that part, that's why I thought "oh they're actually doing something", where my comment about time constraints comes in, as they took the time to do that scene, and left quite a bit of other stuff out.

But I'm looking forward to next ep if merely for Riko's thighs
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 00:22   Link #1726
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Well episode 3 was just the right kind of stuff I've been waiting for this series Guns, helicopters, and enough explosives and tech talk to blow up a Russian tank

Like Mangatron, it's good to see the students taking action even if it's the wrong move.

Next week; if this plane goes under 350 km/hr air speed, the bomb will explode!
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 00:28   Link #1727
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
A pretty good episode overall I think. Early parts had Aria showing some compliments and Kinji getting to see an attractive side of Aria. Her interest in the stuffed animals was cute enough, but then how she ended up giving an extra one to him .

Sadly didn't end on such a good note. I'm not surprised Aria wasn't in a great mood at the end. That scar was enough to sour her disposition. Plus she got hurt protecting someone that didn't listen to her and was holding back his true abilities. In the end have an argument of two people who have reasons for what they are doing. Clearly Aria feels it's important to find the partner she's been looking for and Kinji has a reason for not wanting to use his hysteria mode and quit being a Butei. Having it end like that was bound to happen with their viewpoints clashing.
Quote:
Well they kept her telling him that he seemed more attractive now at least.

Spoiler for Aria's Popular comment and Kinji Flashback:
Damn no wonder he got that ranking after the entrance examination .
Old 2011-04-29, 00:41   Link #1728
tsunade666

He completely dominated the exam field that's for sure but the anime decided to not explain it too. And what's bugging me is the flashback of why Kinji is so eager on leaving butei high wasn't shown at all. Are they trying to put it all in one episode? or just slacking of and cutting some scenes to add filler scenes -_- I actually missed some stuff that I want to see animated but still the episode itself is fulfilling and gives a lot more questions to it on why Aria is so eager to catch the butei killer and why was she in a rush. She didn't even give proper explanation to Kinji and just trust Kinji. Aria depends to much on her ability and her partner but her partner ended up not fulfilling fully his role. Well Kinji did his best. The best he could do on his normal mode but still his holding back and that's frustrating part and also it's a life threatening situation so no needs to hold back at all. But why do they ended up not arming themselves? They also cut that part and change it. Kinji and Aria just go with their own butei uniform. Despite it being bullet proof. It's still dangerous so the assault division armed themselves with type A, B, C equipments. Depending on the case.
Old 2011-04-29, 00:41   Link #1729
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Ah I see. I wonder how long that'll be. =/

Quote:
Next week; if this plane goes under 350 km/hr air speed, the bomb will explode!
Let's hope there's no snakes on it either.
Old 2011-04-29, 00:42   Link #1730
StarTouch
Yandere for win :O

I thought it was a generally good episode (about a 7/10?). I'm currently reading the novels (translated) and I understand some details have to be left out to accommodate the time frame of 13 episodes (I think?). Aria looks really adorable this episode and I'm starting to warm up to Rie's voice for Aria (well, kinda expected her to be the seiyuu before the anime kicked off).

Just some minor nitpicking on the portrayal of Reki's sniping scene...I figured she should be aiming her main targeting chevron to the left of the deflection scale since well, her target was moving (at a reasonably fast pace, I think). Oh well, she wins anyways for using a Dragunov. ^_^
Old 2011-04-29, 00:44   Link #1731
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Snakes... With machine pistols
Old 2011-04-29, 01:06   Link #1732
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Snakes... With machine pistols
Robot snakes with machine pistols . Geeze combine that with the plane and it really does sound like something we could see.
Old 2011-04-29, 01:07   Link #1733
tsunade666

question. Who direct episode 3? or rather who are the directors? are the studio using the different directors per episode or just using one director on all of the episode.

They start cutting scenes in episode 1 and 2. I can kinda understand that with time constraint but they change the settings in episode 3 which is even if they don't change it. The time still looks like it will make it. From my estimate of episode. They are still on time on it. So I wonder what happen -_- behind the scenes.....
Old 2011-04-29, 01:14   Link #1734
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
I'm a follower of the manga, which also didn't have that part, that's why I thought "oh they're actually doing something", where my comment about time constraints comes in, as they took the time to do that scene, and left quite a bit of other stuff out.

But I'm looking forward to next ep if merely for Riko's thighs
You mean the well-endowed and pervy detective who accepts payment in Hentai-Games? Hubba Hubba!!

Kirino of Oremio seems to have started a trend of girls who play straight H-Games to vicariously live out gay fantasies, hasn't she?

Or would Konata of Lucky Star technically have been first?

Either way, neither of them is as hot as Riko-chan!!
Old 2011-04-29, 01:15   Link #1735
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Robot snakes with machine pistols . Geeze combine that with the plane and it really does sound like something we could see.
Then the boss at the end is a full grown Green Anaconda wearing steel plates and a ballistic helmet, operating a Browning M2 50cal machine gun.
Old 2011-04-29, 01:21   Link #1736
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
You mean the well-endowed and pervy detective who accepts payment in Hentai-Games? Hubba Hubba!!

Kirino of Oremio seems to have started a trend of girls who play straight H-Games to vicariously live out gay fantasies, hasn't she?

Or would Konata of Lucky Star technically have been first?

Either way, neither of them is as hot as Riko-chan!!
Ahahahahaha.
Icy.Tear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 01:55   Link #1737
HandofFate

episode 3 was pretty nice at the end of the crisis.

i'm a fan of Reki already from her 4minute or so debut. LOVE SNIPER CHARACTERS!
Old 2011-04-29, 02:08   Link #1738
Xacual

Reki's full chant that was cut.

"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 02:21   Link #1739
PzIVf3

I can tell someone have broke in inside Kinji and adjust the setting of the time clock at 5 minutes late to do purpose for hijack bus bombing analysis so that mean someone around at Butei School is mastermind could it be the Director?
PzIVf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 02:24   Link #1740
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
In the end have an argument of two people who have reasons for what they are doing. Clearly Aria feels it's important to find the partner she's been looking for and Kinji has a reason for not wanting to use his hysteria mode and quit being a Butei. Having it end like that was bound to happen with their viewpoints clashing.
I like how the both of them never had the same goals in the first place, one isn't telling the other more details, the other is trying as hard as he can to hide the truth about his ability, as now this rift between them at the end of ep 03 is their darkness just before the dawn; hopefully next ep won't skimp on the details and actually have these 2 come to grips with each others expectations, and kiss and make up *cough*

Quote:
Well I hope Kinji sits in seat #57, that would make his heroics all the more better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
She's like the ultimate Source, knowing all yet can't be arrested because she doesn't take money, but games instead

If she asks me for help, I know what payment I'll want: a chance to give her a leg massage

Ahem where does she store her gun? Inbetween her big ones? Oh my those rounds might cook while basked within such warmth
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, guns, harem, loli, romance, school life, shounen, tsundere