AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-02-05, 13:01   Link #41
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Are people really using this chapter as shipping fodder? seriously? I dunno what to say.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 13:09   Link #42
Casshern

It looks like Kishi is finally ticking off his "shut the fans up" checklist.
  • Do something with sandaime. [✓]
  • Make females look useful. [✓]
  • Let Gaara repay Naruto. [✓]
  • Do something with Kakashi. [next chapter]
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 13:24   Link #43
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

I have one question who do you believe will be that men who is showed on the last page of this manga chapter?
Old 2014-02-05, 13:32   Link #44
Hiking_Bear

Did Karin almost demolish the mokuton statue that Hashirama had previously used to take down a Susanoo-enhanced 9-tails? Oh this manga
Old 2014-02-05, 13:33   Link #45
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Are people really using this chapter as shipping fodder? seriously? I dunno what to say.
I know some extreme Naruto x Sakura shippers that will count that as a hint no matter what the situation is, so yes

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 13:43   Link #46
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
-Oh you haven't heard? It doesn't need to make sense or mean something ENTIRELY different for a shipper to look at an image and proudly proclaim "YES! This means that Characters X and Y are now going steady". Take this chapter for instance: a sensible person will read it and conclude that Sakura was doing a nearly accurate medical procedure to make sure Naruto lives the kilometer trek to Minato. But a shipper will just omit all that context to suit their "OMGAWZ, NARUTO N SAHKUHRAH ARE TOTALLY GETTING BEE-ZAY".
Old 2014-02-05, 13:45   Link #47
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintokifan22 View Post
Too bad Sakura couldn't do any thing for Killer Bee a couple of chapters ago, guy risks his life as much as Naruto did but no lets leave him for dead just like that other guy who died in the War and all those fodder people.
Yeah, let's blame Sakura for not doing something when she wasn't around and had to have Naruto brought to her in the first place! But nope, totally her fault that she isn't healing Bee too.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 14:14   Link #48
Cookie-Monster

OOOOOhhhh a mystery, i do love mysteries.

Kabuto ? Oh please no. I don't wanna see him ever again.
Jiraya ? Unlikely, althought we didn't see his *dead body*, why would Jiraya approach sasuke instead of Naruto.
Itachi ? Who ressurected him?

Unlesss .... Kabuto broke out of the genjutsu, regreted his decision, then ressurected Itachi again to help fight madara ... lol

Spectacular entrance of fabled ramen guy?
Cookie-Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 14:36   Link #49
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoMuseveni View Post
I have one question who do you believe will be that men who is showed on the last page of this manga chapter?
My guesses:

1, The 2nd hokage planned to use Madara's brother against Madara, he did teach Sasuke how to use Edo Tensei. Then maybe Sasuke wanted to combine this tactic with his Izanami so that's why he throws the sword, as the sword hitting the ground could be the 1st point of the izanami-cycle where he wants to lock in Madara. Of course Sasuke failed, for now, but that might change as Izuna and others become involved.

2, It's Kabuto, he finally broke out of Itachi's izanami by changing the way he thinks and therefore probably joining the alliance against Madara. If Sasuke is healed by conventional healing jutsu instead of some magic (rinnegan, whatever) then its logical that the only one who has the skill to heal a lethal wound and is not out of chakra is Kabuto (or possibly Tsunade but i think she was out of chakra too, even if Tsunade as a Senju saving Sasuke's life would be a nice addition).
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 16:18   Link #50
Lunarskylar

i'm sure it's kabuto as well, and he'll also reveal that when he modified he put a fail safe in madara's new senju enhanced body, like a time bomb or some random genetic bs, which he willl activate, thus weakening madara, "temporarily" but providing enough of a distraction for naruto and sasuke to power back up.

i want minato to be completely sealed into naruto, not just giving up the kyuubi inside of him, naruto could use hiraishin at a time like this
Old 2014-02-05, 16:54   Link #51
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

You can tell it's Yamato just by the hair.
Old 2014-02-05, 17:02   Link #52
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Yeah, let's blame Sakura for not doing something when she wasn't around and had to have Naruto brought to her in the first place! But nope, totally her fault that she isn't healing Bee too.
Well, I could blame Kishi for this since he tends to forget about her, he did admit that in his interviews

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 17:49   Link #53
Alchemist007
*Author

Has Sakura noticed that Sasuke's chakra also vanished? I ponder how she would react.
Old 2014-02-05, 18:26   Link #54
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Has Sakura noticed that Sasuke's chakra also vanished? I ponder how she would react.
-I doubt it. So far, it is only the sensor-types (Tobirama and Karin) that are aware he's keeling over as well. Her reaction though...probably the same as Karin at the moment. Though it's a moot point anyway, Sasuke ain't dying here...or is he?
Old 2014-02-05, 18:44   Link #55
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
She can't sense wet toilet paper till it hits her in the face, so I doubt it lol i.e she's not a sensory type.
Old 2014-02-05, 18:54   Link #56
forcerounds

And NaruHina fans everywhere have never been happier that Naruto's first kiss was with Sasuke. In any case, mouth-to-mouth with a guy with no pulse while literally squeezing his heart is just Sakura doing her job as a medical ninja. And she's doing a mighty fine job. It's not really romantic.

Theory about the mysterious person in the last panel:

It's Kabuto. The genjutsu wore off somehow and he tracked Sasuke down to defeat him, but found him in his near death state. Orochimaru intercepts and they talk. Kabuto realizes he is not the successor to Orochimaru's agenda that his master wanted and decides to save the more favored Sasuke. However, he knows his medical ninjutsu, nor Karin's, is not enough to save his life, so he uses his remaining chakra to summon an edo tensei of Rin, who can use unlimited amounts of skilled medical ninjutsu and set up some Obito and Kakashi drama later on.
forcerounds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 19:06   Link #57
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

The guy in front of Sasuke could be Izuna Uchiha.
Old 2014-02-05, 19:11   Link #58
janipani

It's the ramen guy! Finally!

Or... it's Enel from One Piece! He has finally found someone else with god complex.

-Best anime was made in 80s-
janipani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 19:11   Link #59
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
The guy in front of Sasuke could be Izuna Uchiha.
Nope. It's Shisui. Because EYES!!!!
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 20:20   Link #60
DKN117

Okay, let's see, listing the suggestions for who our Mysterious Figure is:

1. Shisui
2. Jiraiya
3. Kabuto
4. Yamato
5. Itachi
6. The Ramen Guy
7. Young Xehanort ...Oops; wrong "Mysterious Figure". Though really, at this point I won't rule ANYTHING out
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion